Burnley target Lansbury will sign new Nottingham Forest contract, says Pearce

Henri Lansbury

Henri Lansbury

First published in News
Last updated

NOTTINGHAM Forest boss Stuart Pearce says he has received indications that Burnley target Henri Lansbury is happy to sign a new contract at the City Ground.

Lansbury was recently the subject of a bid from the Clarets but Forest want to keep the midfielder and tie him down to an extended deal.

The Championship side have offered Lansbury improved terms and Pearce has now revealed he is hopeful that the player will put pen to paper.

"I had a text from the agent saying he was happy with the terms offered," Pearce said.

"As far as I am concerned it's a case of getting him down and getting him to sign the contract."

Related links

Comments (35)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

2:08pm Thu 21 Aug 14

AnotherPounding4Burnley says...

An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder AnotherPounding4Burnley
  • Score: -16

2:29pm Thu 21 Aug 14

Its Only a game boy says...

rumour was that the b...ds were in for him as well but then he looked at their recent results against Scunthorpe and Norwich.....
rumour was that the b...ds were in for him as well but then he looked at their recent results against Scunthorpe and Norwich..... Its Only a game boy
  • Score: 9

2:53pm Thu 21 Aug 14

TurfMoorTom says...

Bumley FC. Sucked in, used and rejected once again. I'm just about to try it with my manager and see if I can score myself a pay rise.
Bumley FC. Sucked in, used and rejected once again. I'm just about to try it with my manager and see if I can score myself a pay rise. TurfMoorTom
  • Score: -16

3:06pm Thu 21 Aug 14

Its Only a game boy says...

you must be worth at least £150m
you must be worth at least £150m Its Only a game boy
  • Score: 2

3:06pm Thu 21 Aug 14

McClaret says...

Be surprised to see this one come off. Don't think he wants to move this far North and Forest off to a good start.
Be surprised to see this one come off. Don't think he wants to move this far North and Forest off to a good start. McClaret
  • Score: 3

3:18pm Thu 21 Aug 14

ZomZom@thePark says...

TurfMoorTom wrote:
Bumley FC. Sucked in, used and rejected once again. I'm just about to try it with my manager and see if I can score myself a pay rise.
You are an adult? Jesus wept. I thought you were some kind of mindless yob.
[quote][p][bold]TurfMoorTom[/bold] wrote: Bumley FC. Sucked in, used and rejected once again. I'm just about to try it with my manager and see if I can score myself a pay rise.[/p][/quote]You are an adult? Jesus wept. I thought you were some kind of mindless yob. ZomZom@thePark
  • Score: 5

3:42pm Thu 21 Aug 14

Tatts says...

Yet another Championship player who would rather stay in the Championship than play for Burnley. No doubt McArthur will think the same.
Yet another Championship player who would rather stay in the Championship than play for Burnley. No doubt McArthur will think the same. Tatts
  • Score: -5

3:46pm Thu 21 Aug 14

ZomZom@thePark says...

Tatts wrote:
Yet another Championship player who would rather stay in the Championship than play for Burnley. No doubt McArthur will think the same.
Oi numbnuts. If we are not given permission to speak to him then the decision is not his to make. More tools on here than at B&Q.
[quote][p][bold]Tatts[/bold] wrote: Yet another Championship player who would rather stay in the Championship than play for Burnley. No doubt McArthur will think the same.[/p][/quote]Oi numbnuts. If we are not given permission to speak to him then the decision is not his to make. More tools on here than at B&Q. ZomZom@thePark
  • Score: 7

4:00pm Thu 21 Aug 14

RobH2O . says...

AnotherPounding4Burn
ley
wrote:
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example.

There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders.

More on this a little later.
[quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder[/p][/quote]You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example. There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders. More on this a little later. RobH2O .
  • Score: 4

4:04pm Thu 21 Aug 14

Its Only a game boy says...

ZomZom@thePark wrote:
Tatts wrote:
Yet another Championship player who would rather stay in the Championship than play for Burnley. No doubt McArthur will think the same.
Oi numbnuts. If we are not given permission to speak to him then the decision is not his to make. More tools on here than at B&Q.
the ones in B & Q are sharper......
[quote][p][bold]ZomZom@thePark[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Tatts[/bold] wrote: Yet another Championship player who would rather stay in the Championship than play for Burnley. No doubt McArthur will think the same.[/p][/quote]Oi numbnuts. If we are not given permission to speak to him then the decision is not his to make. More tools on here than at B&Q.[/p][/quote]the ones in B & Q are sharper...... Its Only a game boy
  • Score: 4

4:06pm Thu 21 Aug 14

ZomZom@thePark says...

Its Only a game boy wrote:
ZomZom@thePark wrote:
Tatts wrote:
Yet another Championship player who would rather stay in the Championship than play for Burnley. No doubt McArthur will think the same.
Oi numbnuts. If we are not given permission to speak to him then the decision is not his to make. More tools on here than at B&Q.
the ones in B & Q are sharper......
^^^ Like ^^^
[quote][p][bold]Its Only a game boy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZomZom@thePark[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Tatts[/bold] wrote: Yet another Championship player who would rather stay in the Championship than play for Burnley. No doubt McArthur will think the same.[/p][/quote]Oi numbnuts. If we are not given permission to speak to him then the decision is not his to make. More tools on here than at B&Q.[/p][/quote]the ones in B & Q are sharper......[/p][/quote]^^^ Like ^^^ ZomZom@thePark
  • Score: 6

4:10pm Thu 21 Aug 14

Tatts says...

Its Only a game boy wrote:
ZomZom@thePark wrote:
Tatts wrote:
Yet another Championship player who would rather stay in the Championship than play for Burnley. No doubt McArthur will think the same.
Oi numbnuts. If we are not given permission to speak to him then the decision is not his to make. More tools on here than at B&Q.
the ones in B & Q are sharper......
Ho Ho, Jimmy Tarbuck would be proud of that one.
[quote][p][bold]Its Only a game boy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZomZom@thePark[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Tatts[/bold] wrote: Yet another Championship player who would rather stay in the Championship than play for Burnley. No doubt McArthur will think the same.[/p][/quote]Oi numbnuts. If we are not given permission to speak to him then the decision is not his to make. More tools on here than at B&Q.[/p][/quote]the ones in B & Q are sharper......[/p][/quote]Ho Ho, Jimmy Tarbuck would be proud of that one. Tatts
  • Score: 0

4:11pm Thu 21 Aug 14

Tatts says...

ZomZom@thePark wrote:
Its Only a game boy wrote:
ZomZom@thePark wrote:
Tatts wrote:
Yet another Championship player who would rather stay in the Championship than play for Burnley. No doubt McArthur will think the same.
Oi numbnuts. If we are not given permission to speak to him then the decision is not his to make. More tools on here than at B&Q.
the ones in B & Q are sharper......
^^^ Like ^^^
Get a room you two.
[quote][p][bold]ZomZom@thePark[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Its Only a game boy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZomZom@thePark[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Tatts[/bold] wrote: Yet another Championship player who would rather stay in the Championship than play for Burnley. No doubt McArthur will think the same.[/p][/quote]Oi numbnuts. If we are not given permission to speak to him then the decision is not his to make. More tools on here than at B&Q.[/p][/quote]the ones in B & Q are sharper......[/p][/quote]^^^ Like ^^^[/p][/quote]Get a room you two. Tatts
  • Score: 0

4:14pm Thu 21 Aug 14

AnotherPounding4Burnley says...

Khedira wants out at Real, now that would be a good signing for us.
Khedira wants out at Real, now that would be a good signing for us. AnotherPounding4Burnley
  • Score: -12

4:18pm Thu 21 Aug 14

AnotherPounding4Burnley says...

RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn

ley
wrote:
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example.

There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders.

More on this a little later.
Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame
[quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder[/p][/quote]You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example. There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders. More on this a little later.[/p][/quote]Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame AnotherPounding4Burnley
  • Score: -9

4:19pm Thu 21 Aug 14

Its Only a game boy says...

AnotherPounding4Burn
ley
wrote:
Khedira wants out at Real, now that would be a good signing for us.
Heard that he considered an offer from the b....ds but he's a vegetarian........
[quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: Khedira wants out at Real, now that would be a good signing for us.[/p][/quote]Heard that he considered an offer from the b....ds but he's a vegetarian........ Its Only a game boy
  • Score: 7

4:21pm Thu 21 Aug 14

ZomZom@thePark says...

AnotherPounding4Burn
ley
wrote:
Khedira wants out at Real, now that would be a good signing for us.
Your carer having the day off?
[quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: Khedira wants out at Real, now that would be a good signing for us.[/p][/quote]Your carer having the day off? ZomZom@thePark
  • Score: 6

4:23pm Thu 21 Aug 14

ZomZom@thePark says...

AnotherPounding4Burn
ley
wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn


ley
wrote:
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example.

There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders.

More on this a little later.
Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame
I wouldn't call it fame I'd call it reputation. And not one to be proud of at that.
[quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder[/p][/quote]You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example. There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders. More on this a little later.[/p][/quote]Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame[/p][/quote]I wouldn't call it fame I'd call it reputation. And not one to be proud of at that. ZomZom@thePark
  • Score: 7

4:59pm Thu 21 Aug 14

Tatts says...

Its Only a game boy wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn

ley
wrote:
Khedira wants out at Real, now that would be a good signing for us.
Heard that he considered an offer from the b....ds but he's a vegetarian........
Another corker
[quote][p][bold]Its Only a game boy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: Khedira wants out at Real, now that would be a good signing for us.[/p][/quote]Heard that he considered an offer from the b....ds but he's a vegetarian........[/p][/quote]Another corker Tatts
  • Score: 4

6:00pm Thu 21 Aug 14

AnotherPounding4Burnley says...

ZomZom@thePark wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn

ley
wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn



ley
wrote:
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example.

There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders.

More on this a little later.
Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame
I wouldn't call it fame I'd call it reputation. And not one to be proud of at that.
Whats wrong with my reputation? I'm just the voice of reason on a board full of megalomaniacs
[quote][p][bold]ZomZom@thePark[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder[/p][/quote]You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example. There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders. More on this a little later.[/p][/quote]Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame[/p][/quote]I wouldn't call it fame I'd call it reputation. And not one to be proud of at that.[/p][/quote]Whats wrong with my reputation? I'm just the voice of reason on a board full of megalomaniacs AnotherPounding4Burnley
  • Score: -8

6:19pm Thu 21 Aug 14

TurfMoor Tom says...

AnotherPounding4Burn
ley
wrote:
ZomZom@thePark wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn


ley
wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn




ley
wrote:
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example.

There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders.

More on this a little later.
Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame
I wouldn't call it fame I'd call it reputation. And not one to be proud of at that.
Whats wrong with my reputation? I'm just the voice of reason on a board full of megalomaniacs
Looks like the annoying little fly has finally been caught.
[quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZomZom@thePark[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder[/p][/quote]You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example. There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders. More on this a little later.[/p][/quote]Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame[/p][/quote]I wouldn't call it fame I'd call it reputation. And not one to be proud of at that.[/p][/quote]Whats wrong with my reputation? I'm just the voice of reason on a board full of megalomaniacs[/p][/quote]Looks like the annoying little fly has finally been caught. TurfMoor Tom
  • Score: 6

6:21pm Thu 21 Aug 14

RobH2O . says...

AnotherPounding4Burn
ley
wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn


ley
wrote:
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example.

There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders.

More on this a little later.
Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame
Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on.

Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times.

Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life.

I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........
[quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder[/p][/quote]You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example. There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders. More on this a little later.[/p][/quote]Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame[/p][/quote]Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on. Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times. Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life. I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........ RobH2O .
  • Score: 6

6:31pm Thu 21 Aug 14

TurfMoor Tom says...

RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn

ley
wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn



ley
wrote:
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example.

There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders.

More on this a little later.
Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame
Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on.

Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times.

Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life.

I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........
The plot thickens... and AP4B feels his bowels loosen......
[quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder[/p][/quote]You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example. There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders. More on this a little later.[/p][/quote]Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame[/p][/quote]Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on. Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times. Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life. I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........[/p][/quote]The plot thickens... and AP4B feels his bowels loosen...... TurfMoor Tom
  • Score: 8

6:45pm Thu 21 Aug 14

ZomZom@thePark says...

AnotherPounding4Burn
ley
wrote:
ZomZom@thePark wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn


ley
wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn




ley
wrote:
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example.

There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders.

More on this a little later.
Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame
I wouldn't call it fame I'd call it reputation. And not one to be proud of at that.
Whats wrong with my reputation? I'm just the voice of reason on a board full of megalomaniacs
More the voice of sloppy seconds on a board infested by bo110cko-maniacs from Blackburn pretending to be supporters of the region's ONLY Premier League team.
[quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZomZom@thePark[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder[/p][/quote]You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example. There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders. More on this a little later.[/p][/quote]Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame[/p][/quote]I wouldn't call it fame I'd call it reputation. And not one to be proud of at that.[/p][/quote]Whats wrong with my reputation? I'm just the voice of reason on a board full of megalomaniacs[/p][/quote]More the voice of sloppy seconds on a board infested by bo110cko-maniacs from Blackburn pretending to be supporters of the region's ONLY Premier League team. ZomZom@thePark
  • Score: 5

7:11pm Thu 21 Aug 14

Crispy Bacon says...

TurfMoor Tom wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn


ley
wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn




ley
wrote:
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example.

There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders.

More on this a little later.
Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame
Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on.

Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times.

Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life.

I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........
The plot thickens... and AP4B feels his bowels loosen......
Very interesting.

I'm back from my now annual stint in the four-corner states and was as astounded as I would be to discover tomorrow is going to be Friday by seeing the serial name-changer still splurging forth his misery. Even Hamas and the Israelis have periodic cease-fires but SNC doesn't possess the discipline to do so. Sad, but entirely typical.

Anyway, as I'm back, I look forward to SNC doing a Kendo Nagasaki and revealing himself to us over the weekend so we can have a reasoned debate with him *



* Await his excuses next week as to why he couldn't make it.
[quote][p][bold]TurfMoor Tom[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder[/p][/quote]You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example. There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders. More on this a little later.[/p][/quote]Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame[/p][/quote]Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on. Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times. Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life. I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........[/p][/quote]The plot thickens... and AP4B feels his bowels loosen......[/p][/quote]Very interesting. I'm back from my now annual stint in the four-corner states and was as astounded as I would be to discover tomorrow is going to be Friday by seeing the serial name-changer still splurging forth his misery. Even Hamas and the Israelis have periodic cease-fires but SNC doesn't possess the discipline to do so. Sad, but entirely typical. Anyway, as I'm back, I look forward to SNC doing a Kendo Nagasaki and revealing himself to us over the weekend so we can have a reasoned debate with him * * Await his excuses next week as to why he couldn't make it. Crispy Bacon
  • Score: 5

8:25pm Thu 21 Aug 14

RobH2O . says...

Perhaps AP4B could volunteer the stand, access, row and seat number at the Turf he holds, as he is a season ticket holder. Let's remember he is over 6ft tall, Egyptian, 200 lbs, tall lean and a practitioner of several Martial Arts. He has nothing to fear from me at 5ft 6ins and more than a touch over weight. And he could have a Ground Steward stand by in case I morph into Captain America or something? 😛

Its stops the weekend from being an embarrassment - you know - getting which personna muddled up as to which actually comes from Darwen etc.

Its the honourable thing to do. Which means he won't be doing it.
Perhaps AP4B could volunteer the stand, access, row and seat number at the Turf he holds, as he is a season ticket holder. Let's remember he is over 6ft tall, Egyptian, 200 lbs, tall lean and a practitioner of several Martial Arts. He has nothing to fear from me at 5ft 6ins and more than a touch over weight. And he could have a Ground Steward stand by in case I morph into Captain America or something? 😛 Its stops the weekend from being an embarrassment - you know - getting which personna muddled up as to which actually comes from Darwen etc. Its the honourable thing to do. Which means he won't be doing it. RobH2O .
  • Score: 6

9:23pm Thu 21 Aug 14

TurfMoor Tom says...

Has AP4B decided to wind his neck in now?
Has AP4B decided to wind his neck in now? TurfMoor Tom
  • Score: 10

9:27pm Thu 21 Aug 14

TurfMoorTom says...

RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn

ley
wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn



ley
wrote:
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example.

There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders.

More on this a little later.
Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame
Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on.

Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times.

Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life.

I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........
What are you on about you halfwit?? Why do you firstly continue with your conspiracy theories then start inventing facts to prove them? I've never said I'm from Darwen
[quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder[/p][/quote]You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example. There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders. More on this a little later.[/p][/quote]Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame[/p][/quote]Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on. Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times. Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life. I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........[/p][/quote]What are you on about you halfwit?? Why do you firstly continue with your conspiracy theories then start inventing facts to prove them? I've never said I'm from Darwen TurfMoorTom
  • Score: -10

9:30pm Thu 21 Aug 14

TurfMoorTom says...

TurfMoorTom wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn


ley
wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn




ley
wrote:
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example.

There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders.

More on this a little later.
Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame
Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on.

Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times.

Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life.

I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........
What are you on about you halfwit?? Why do you firstly continue with your conspiracy theories then start inventing facts to prove them? I've never said I'm from Darwen
Sorry, all posts now read. I should have said short fat b@stard halfwit.
[quote][p][bold]TurfMoorTom[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder[/p][/quote]You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example. There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders. More on this a little later.[/p][/quote]Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame[/p][/quote]Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on. Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times. Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life. I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........[/p][/quote]What are you on about you halfwit?? Why do you firstly continue with your conspiracy theories then start inventing facts to prove them? I've never said I'm from Darwen[/p][/quote]Sorry, all posts now read. I should have said short fat b@stard halfwit. TurfMoorTom
  • Score: -10

9:31pm Thu 21 Aug 14

TurfMoor Tom says...

TurfMoorTom wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn


ley
wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn




ley
wrote:
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example.

There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders.

More on this a little later.
Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame
Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on.

Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times.

Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life.

I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........
What are you on about you halfwit?? Why do you firstly continue with your conspiracy theories then start inventing facts to prove them? I've never said I'm from Darwen
Ah now that AP4B has got the jitters he logs in as TMT.

And TMT, as expected, claims not to be AP4B.

Oh dear.
[quote][p][bold]TurfMoorTom[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder[/p][/quote]You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example. There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders. More on this a little later.[/p][/quote]Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame[/p][/quote]Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on. Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times. Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life. I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........[/p][/quote]What are you on about you halfwit?? Why do you firstly continue with your conspiracy theories then start inventing facts to prove them? I've never said I'm from Darwen[/p][/quote]Ah now that AP4B has got the jitters he logs in as TMT. And TMT, as expected, claims not to be AP4B. Oh dear. TurfMoor Tom
  • Score: 9

11:04pm Thu 21 Aug 14

RobH2O . says...

TurfMoorTom wrote:
TurfMoorTom wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn



ley
wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn





ley
wrote:
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example.

There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders.

More on this a little later.
Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame
Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on.

Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times.

Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life.

I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........
What are you on about you halfwit?? Why do you firstly continue with your conspiracy theories then start inventing facts to prove them? I've never said I'm from Darwen
Sorry, all posts now read. I should have said short fat b@stard halfwit.
So, bested by a short fat half wit who's not got a Dad.

I'll see you both, or neither, at the weekend. I'll be able to see you from a distance and recognise you even before our mutual friend introduces the pair of you to me. You'll both be walking like an Egyptian eh?

Two tw@ts for the price of one. Priceless.

Luck of the draw. Four Dareners, and four Season Ticket holders. I'll buy you a beer. Night night sweetie.
[quote][p][bold]TurfMoorTom[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]TurfMoorTom[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder[/p][/quote]You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example. There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders. More on this a little later.[/p][/quote]Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame[/p][/quote]Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on. Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times. Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life. I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........[/p][/quote]What are you on about you halfwit?? Why do you firstly continue with your conspiracy theories then start inventing facts to prove them? I've never said I'm from Darwen[/p][/quote]Sorry, all posts now read. I should have said short fat b@stard halfwit.[/p][/quote]So, bested by a short fat half wit who's not got a Dad. I'll see you both, or neither, at the weekend. I'll be able to see you from a distance and recognise you even before our mutual friend introduces the pair of you to me. You'll both be walking like an Egyptian eh? Two tw@ts for the price of one. Priceless. Luck of the draw. Four Dareners, and four Season Ticket holders. I'll buy you a beer. Night night sweetie. RobH2O .
  • Score: 4

11:34pm Thu 21 Aug 14

TurfMoorTom says...

RobH2O . wrote:
TurfMoorTom wrote:
TurfMoorTom wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn




ley
wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn






ley
wrote:
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example.

There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders.

More on this a little later.
Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame
Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on.

Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times.

Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life.

I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........
What are you on about you halfwit?? Why do you firstly continue with your conspiracy theories then start inventing facts to prove them? I've never said I'm from Darwen
Sorry, all posts now read. I should have said short fat b@stard halfwit.
So, bested by a short fat half wit who's not got a Dad.

I'll see you both, or neither, at the weekend. I'll be able to see you from a distance and recognise you even before our mutual friend introduces the pair of you to me. You'll both be walking like an Egyptian eh?

Two tw@ts for the price of one. Priceless.

Luck of the draw. Four Dareners, and four Season Ticket holders. I'll buy you a beer. Night night sweetie.
You have never come close to 'besting' me, whatever that is, though I am sorry to hear about your dad.
[quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]TurfMoorTom[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]TurfMoorTom[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder[/p][/quote]You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example. There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders. More on this a little later.[/p][/quote]Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame[/p][/quote]Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on. Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times. Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life. I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........[/p][/quote]What are you on about you halfwit?? Why do you firstly continue with your conspiracy theories then start inventing facts to prove them? I've never said I'm from Darwen[/p][/quote]Sorry, all posts now read. I should have said short fat b@stard halfwit.[/p][/quote]So, bested by a short fat half wit who's not got a Dad. I'll see you both, or neither, at the weekend. I'll be able to see you from a distance and recognise you even before our mutual friend introduces the pair of you to me. You'll both be walking like an Egyptian eh? Two tw@ts for the price of one. Priceless. Luck of the draw. Four Dareners, and four Season Ticket holders. I'll buy you a beer. Night night sweetie.[/p][/quote]You have never come close to 'besting' me, whatever that is, though I am sorry to hear about your dad. TurfMoorTom
  • Score: -2

6:23am Fri 22 Aug 14

RobH2O . says...

TurfMoorTom wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
TurfMoorTom wrote:
TurfMoorTom wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn





ley
wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn







ley
wrote:
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example.

There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders.

More on this a little later.
Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame
Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on.

Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times.

Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life.

I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........
What are you on about you halfwit?? Why do you firstly continue with your conspiracy theories then start inventing facts to prove them? I've never said I'm from Darwen
Sorry, all posts now read. I should have said short fat b@stard halfwit.
So, bested by a short fat half wit who's not got a Dad.

I'll see you both, or neither, at the weekend. I'll be able to see you from a distance and recognise you even before our mutual friend introduces the pair of you to me. You'll both be walking like an Egyptian eh?

Two tw@ts for the price of one. Priceless.

Luck of the draw. Four Dareners, and four Season Ticket holders. I'll buy you a beer. Night night sweetie.
You have never come close to 'besting' me, whatever that is, though I am sorry to hear about your dad.
If you don't know what that is, you won't recognise it will you wonder-boy.
[quote][p][bold]TurfMoorTom[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]TurfMoorTom[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]TurfMoorTom[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder[/p][/quote]You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example. There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders. More on this a little later.[/p][/quote]Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame[/p][/quote]Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on. Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times. Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life. I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........[/p][/quote]What are you on about you halfwit?? Why do you firstly continue with your conspiracy theories then start inventing facts to prove them? I've never said I'm from Darwen[/p][/quote]Sorry, all posts now read. I should have said short fat b@stard halfwit.[/p][/quote]So, bested by a short fat half wit who's not got a Dad. I'll see you both, or neither, at the weekend. I'll be able to see you from a distance and recognise you even before our mutual friend introduces the pair of you to me. You'll both be walking like an Egyptian eh? Two tw@ts for the price of one. Priceless. Luck of the draw. Four Dareners, and four Season Ticket holders. I'll buy you a beer. Night night sweetie.[/p][/quote]You have never come close to 'besting' me, whatever that is, though I am sorry to hear about your dad.[/p][/quote]If you don't know what that is, you won't recognise it will you wonder-boy. RobH2O .
  • Score: 2

10:22am Fri 22 Aug 14

AnotherPounding4Burnley says...

Crispy Bacon wrote:
TurfMoor Tom wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn



ley
wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn





ley
wrote:
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example.

There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders.

More on this a little later.
Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame
Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on.

Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times.

Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life.

I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........
The plot thickens... and AP4B feels his bowels loosen......
Very interesting.

I'm back from my now annual stint in the four-corner states and was as astounded as I would be to discover tomorrow is going to be Friday by seeing the serial name-changer still splurging forth his misery. Even Hamas and the Israelis have periodic cease-fires but SNC doesn't possess the discipline to do so. Sad, but entirely typical.

Anyway, as I'm back, I look forward to SNC doing a Kendo Nagasaki and revealing himself to us over the weekend so we can have a reasoned debate with him *



* Await his excuses next week as to why he couldn't make it.
You mean your ban has been lifted you pencil necked freak
[quote][p][bold]Crispy Bacon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]TurfMoor Tom[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder[/p][/quote]You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example. There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders. More on this a little later.[/p][/quote]Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame[/p][/quote]Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on. Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times. Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life. I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........[/p][/quote]The plot thickens... and AP4B feels his bowels loosen......[/p][/quote]Very interesting. I'm back from my now annual stint in the four-corner states and was as astounded as I would be to discover tomorrow is going to be Friday by seeing the serial name-changer still splurging forth his misery. Even Hamas and the Israelis have periodic cease-fires but SNC doesn't possess the discipline to do so. Sad, but entirely typical. Anyway, as I'm back, I look forward to SNC doing a Kendo Nagasaki and revealing himself to us over the weekend so we can have a reasoned debate with him * * Await his excuses next week as to why he couldn't make it.[/p][/quote]You mean your ban has been lifted you pencil necked freak AnotherPounding4Burnley
  • Score: -5

10:24am Fri 22 Aug 14

AnotherPounding4Burnley says...

RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn

ley
wrote:
RobH2O . wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn



ley
wrote:
An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder
You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example.

There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders.

More on this a little later.
Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame
Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on.

Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times.

Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life.

I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........
Rubbish, I have always said I am from Darwen but it doesn't mean I live there
[quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: An easy choice for Lansbury with us looking like relegation fodder[/p][/quote]You have come on here and said that you are a resident of Darwen. You say you are a season ticket holder. Well, I have done some checking. The club are happy to tell the world the spread of season ticket holders they have. No names and addresses of course. The records tell them the address and they list the spread; 4,880 in Nelson, 6 in Settle and Giggleswick, for example. There are four Darwen sea on ticket holders. More on this a little later.[/p][/quote]Only four of us? we could come in a taxi and save a few bob Bob. Maybe I could be chairman of the Darwen branch because of my fame[/p][/quote]Well, that's very interesting indeed. Just a couple of juicy points for you to chew on. Firstly, until now AP4B ID has never claimed to live in Darwen. TMT has, several times. Secondly, its Colne Blues Festival this weekend. Barrowford Clarets are sponsoring a venue. All four Darwen season ticket holders are there as a guest of a member who is a local GP who knows all four of them from a previous life. I too am attending. I look forward to meeting you! Or is it TMT........[/p][/quote]Rubbish, I have always said I am from Darwen but it doesn't mean I live there AnotherPounding4Burnley
  • Score: -5

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree