Lancashire TelegraphBurnley 'won't disrupt dressing room with signings' (From Lancashire Telegraph)

When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.

Burnley 'won't disrupt dressing room with signings'

Lancashire Telegraph: Burnley boss Sean Dyche made Tom Heaton one of a number of successful signings last summer Burnley boss Sean Dyche made Tom Heaton one of a number of successful signings last summer

BURNLEY will not upset the harmony of their tight-knit squad this summer by signing players who might disrupt the dressing room, according to chief executive Lee Hoos.

The Clarets’ automatic promotion in 2013/14 was achieved thanks to a real unity within the playing squad and the club will assess the character of potential targets as well as their talent, as they start their summer recruitment drive.

Hoos has already held budget meetings with boss Sean Dyche, who knows the importance of adding to his small squad ahead of Burnley’s move into the Premier League.

“We’re well underway with player identification,” Hoos said.

“There have been a few meetings with various agents already but we never panicked last year, we made sure we got the right guys, we made sure we did our research on the guys we brought in.

“We knew the people we were bringing in were going to absolutely fit the mould of what we wanted to do.

“Fans said we had no ambition because we didn’t sign anyone during the emergency loan window, but we didn’t bring in anyone who wasn’t going to fit with what we’re trying to do because we didn’t want to upset the applecart.

“We’ve got a good thing going here and we’ll continue in the same vein next season as well.

MORE TOP STORIES:

“It’s getting the right players in.

“You can do the research, you know who are the naughty boys,” added the American.

“But we need to keep our eyes open and make sure we can get the guys in who are 100 per cent committed to the cause. It’s about getting people who buy into what we want to do.

“Everyone who we have brought in has really bought in, and that team ethos will put us in good stead for next year too.”

Burnley will no longer have the luxury of the Football League loan window, so all their business must be done by the end of August.

The Clarets are able to offer top flight football to targets, but Hoos has warned that does not automatically make signing players easy.

“We’ve got to make sure we strengthen the squad but it’s not as if Burnley are in the Premier League and all of a sudden there is a queue of people saying, ‘I want to be there now’,” Hoos said.

“A lot of people will still be thinking we’re the underdogs again and where are we going to be in two years or three years’ time?”

Comments (35)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

10:46am Thu 15 May 14

Steven Seagull says...

A sensible approach unlike the championship no-dads down the road who just shoe horn any tom dick n harry through the door in the belief that the more players you have the better your chances of success.
A sensible approach unlike the championship no-dads down the road who just shoe horn any tom dick n harry through the door in the belief that the more players you have the better your chances of success. Steven Seagull
  • Score: 3

11:31am Thu 15 May 14

AnotherPounding4Burnley says...

Just wait until you get two or three on 10k a week more than the others. Unless they mean that all will get the same as those that are already here, in which case who'd want to come for low wages
If our well run club are relying on gate receipts to pay wages, we'd be better oft looking in the conference for world class players of which we need half a dozen, just to avoid the drop
Just wait until you get two or three on 10k a week more than the others. Unless they mean that all will get the same as those that are already here, in which case who'd want to come for low wages If our well run club are relying on gate receipts to pay wages, we'd be better oft looking in the conference for world class players of which we need half a dozen, just to avoid the drop AnotherPounding4Burnley
  • Score: -12

11:38am Thu 15 May 14

kfc yummy says...

AnotherPounding4Burn
ley
wrote:
Just wait until you get two or three on 10k a week more than the others. Unless they mean that all will get the same as those that are already here, in which case who'd want to come for low wages If our well run club are relying on gate receipts to pay wages, we'd be better oft looking in the conference for world class players of which we need half a dozen, just to avoid the drop
Morning fake.
[quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: Just wait until you get two or three on 10k a week more than the others. Unless they mean that all will get the same as those that are already here, in which case who'd want to come for low wages If our well run club are relying on gate receipts to pay wages, we'd be better oft looking in the conference for world class players of which we need half a dozen, just to avoid the drop[/p][/quote]Morning fake. kfc yummy
  • Score: 5

11:38am Thu 15 May 14

RobH2O says...

AnotherPounding4Burn
ley
wrote:
Just wait until you get two or three on 10k a week more than the others. Unless they mean that all will get the same as those that are already here, in which case who'd want to come for low wages
If our well run club are relying on gate receipts to pay wages, we'd be better oft looking in the conference for world class players of which we need half a dozen, just to avoid the drop
Err, ".... our club are relying on on gate receipts..." Firstly, its "is" and not "are". Secondly, you Rovers wet-wipe, Burnley are in the Prem, so they don't just rely on their gate receipts now do they eh? Come on. Keep up. Join up the dots, there's a good lad.
[quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: Just wait until you get two or three on 10k a week more than the others. Unless they mean that all will get the same as those that are already here, in which case who'd want to come for low wages If our well run club are relying on gate receipts to pay wages, we'd be better oft looking in the conference for world class players of which we need half a dozen, just to avoid the drop[/p][/quote]Err, ".... our club are relying on on gate receipts..." Firstly, its "is" and not "are". Secondly, you Rovers wet-wipe, Burnley are in the Prem, so they don't just rely on their gate receipts now do they eh? Come on. Keep up. Join up the dots, there's a good lad. RobH2O
  • Score: 8

11:47am Thu 15 May 14

A Darener says...

What he actually means is we won't spend the money, cos we know it would be a waste of time, we will just return meekly to the chumpionship.
What he actually means is we won't spend the money, cos we know it would be a waste of time, we will just return meekly to the chumpionship. A Darener
  • Score: -4

11:49am Thu 15 May 14

RobH2O says...

A Darener wrote:
What he actually means is we won't spend the money, cos we know it would be a waste of time, we will just return meekly to the chumpionship.
Chumpionship eh? Isn't that where you lot reside currently?
[quote][p][bold]A Darener[/bold] wrote: What he actually means is we won't spend the money, cos we know it would be a waste of time, we will just return meekly to the chumpionship.[/p][/quote]Chumpionship eh? Isn't that where you lot reside currently? RobH2O
  • Score: 5

12:00pm Thu 15 May 14

AnotherPounding4Burnley says...

RobH2O wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn

ley
wrote:
Just wait until you get two or three on 10k a week more than the others. Unless they mean that all will get the same as those that are already here, in which case who'd want to come for low wages
If our well run club are relying on gate receipts to pay wages, we'd be better oft looking in the conference for world class players of which we need half a dozen, just to avoid the drop
Err, ".... our club are relying on on gate receipts..." Firstly, its "is" and not "are". Secondly, you Rovers wet-wipe, Burnley are in the Prem, so they don't just rely on their gate receipts now do they eh? Come on. Keep up. Join up the dots, there's a good lad.
Oooh name calling, that'll work, I'm a Burnley fan, just a bit more realistic than you the deluded.
Its a very fine balancing act keeping a dressing room happy, especially when you are trying to bring new signings into a losing team, Just look at Rovers and how long it took them to turn it round.
We would be better off and stand more of a chance if we got new signings in straight away as this team we have at the minute will get drubbed every week just like Cardiff did.
[quote][p][bold]RobH2O[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: Just wait until you get two or three on 10k a week more than the others. Unless they mean that all will get the same as those that are already here, in which case who'd want to come for low wages If our well run club are relying on gate receipts to pay wages, we'd be better oft looking in the conference for world class players of which we need half a dozen, just to avoid the drop[/p][/quote]Err, ".... our club are relying on on gate receipts..." Firstly, its "is" and not "are". Secondly, you Rovers wet-wipe, Burnley are in the Prem, so they don't just rely on their gate receipts now do they eh? Come on. Keep up. Join up the dots, there's a good lad.[/p][/quote]Oooh name calling, that'll work, I'm a Burnley fan, just a bit more realistic than you the deluded. Its a very fine balancing act keeping a dressing room happy, especially when you are trying to bring new signings into a losing team, Just look at Rovers and how long it took them to turn it round. We would be better off and stand more of a chance if we got new signings in straight away as this team we have at the minute will get drubbed every week just like Cardiff did. AnotherPounding4Burnley
  • Score: -9

12:11pm Thu 15 May 14

slants says...

Steven Seagull wrote:
A sensible approach unlike the championship no-dads down the road who just shoe horn any tom dick n harry through the door in the belief that the more players you have the better your chances of success.
another moron post from the resident clown.
[quote][p][bold]Steven Seagull[/bold] wrote: A sensible approach unlike the championship no-dads down the road who just shoe horn any tom dick n harry through the door in the belief that the more players you have the better your chances of success.[/p][/quote]another moron post from the resident clown. slants
  • Score: -2

12:30pm Thu 15 May 14

Steven Seagull says...

slants wrote:
Steven Seagull wrote:
A sensible approach unlike the championship no-dads down the road who just shoe horn any tom dick n harry through the door in the belief that the more players you have the better your chances of success.
another moron post from the resident clown.
You don't see anyone disagreeing with me though do you cleatus?
[quote][p][bold]slants[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Steven Seagull[/bold] wrote: A sensible approach unlike the championship no-dads down the road who just shoe horn any tom dick n harry through the door in the belief that the more players you have the better your chances of success.[/p][/quote]another moron post from the resident clown.[/p][/quote]You don't see anyone disagreeing with me though do you cleatus? Steven Seagull
  • Score: 2

12:31pm Thu 15 May 14

Steven Seagull says...

AnotherPounding4Burn
ley
wrote:
RobH2O wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn


ley
wrote:
Just wait until you get two or three on 10k a week more than the others. Unless they mean that all will get the same as those that are already here, in which case who'd want to come for low wages
If our well run club are relying on gate receipts to pay wages, we'd be better oft looking in the conference for world class players of which we need half a dozen, just to avoid the drop
Err, ".... our club are relying on on gate receipts..." Firstly, its "is" and not "are". Secondly, you Rovers wet-wipe, Burnley are in the Prem, so they don't just rely on their gate receipts now do they eh? Come on. Keep up. Join up the dots, there's a good lad.
Oooh name calling, that'll work, I'm a Burnley fan, just a bit more realistic than you the deluded.
Its a very fine balancing act keeping a dressing room happy, especially when you are trying to bring new signings into a losing team, Just look at Rovers and how long it took them to turn it round.
We would be better off and stand more of a chance if we got new signings in straight away as this team we have at the minute will get drubbed every week just like Cardiff did.
You are no more a burnley fan than Jimmy Saville was a child minder you Shadsworth bum.
[quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: Just wait until you get two or three on 10k a week more than the others. Unless they mean that all will get the same as those that are already here, in which case who'd want to come for low wages If our well run club are relying on gate receipts to pay wages, we'd be better oft looking in the conference for world class players of which we need half a dozen, just to avoid the drop[/p][/quote]Err, ".... our club are relying on on gate receipts..." Firstly, its "is" and not "are". Secondly, you Rovers wet-wipe, Burnley are in the Prem, so they don't just rely on their gate receipts now do they eh? Come on. Keep up. Join up the dots, there's a good lad.[/p][/quote]Oooh name calling, that'll work, I'm a Burnley fan, just a bit more realistic than you the deluded. Its a very fine balancing act keeping a dressing room happy, especially when you are trying to bring new signings into a losing team, Just look at Rovers and how long it took them to turn it round. We would be better off and stand more of a chance if we got new signings in straight away as this team we have at the minute will get drubbed every week just like Cardiff did.[/p][/quote]You are no more a burnley fan than Jimmy Saville was a child minder you Shadsworth bum. Steven Seagull
  • Score: 5

12:42pm Thu 15 May 14

Ewoodlegend says...

Steven Seagull wrote:
A sensible approach unlike the championship no-dads down the road who just shoe horn any tom dick n harry through the door in the belief that the more players you have the better your chances of success.
I think the headline should read 'nobody want to sign for Burnley' or 'where is Burnley?'

Come on who in their right mind will be wanting to sign for this club, horrible club,, horrible kit, horrible ground, etc

Down down down down down
[quote][p][bold]Steven Seagull[/bold] wrote: A sensible approach unlike the championship no-dads down the road who just shoe horn any tom dick n harry through the door in the belief that the more players you have the better your chances of success.[/p][/quote]I think the headline should read 'nobody want to sign for Burnley' or 'where is Burnley?' Come on who in their right mind will be wanting to sign for this club, horrible club,, horrible kit, horrible ground, etc Down down down down down Ewoodlegend
  • Score: -3

12:45pm Thu 15 May 14

Ewoodlegend says...

'There have been a few meetings with various agents already'- job centre plus amongst others.

It will be hard getting into those building though with all the dingles queuing for their unemployed/single parent/mentally challenged hand out money
'There have been a few meetings with various agents already'- job centre plus amongst others. It will be hard getting into those building though with all the dingles queuing for their unemployed/single parent/mentally challenged hand out money Ewoodlegend
  • Score: -4

1:01pm Thu 15 May 14

RobH2O says...

I see that the Sleuse Pipe had been opened and the Rovers Solids are floating about in our waters. With one or two exceptions, foul opinions eminating from foul polutents. And the ultimate in lying tow-rags is here for his afternoon dip with the tur.ds. Off elsewhere. Bye.
I see that the Sleuse Pipe had been opened and the Rovers Solids are floating about in our waters. With one or two exceptions, foul opinions eminating from foul polutents. And the ultimate in lying tow-rags is here for his afternoon dip with the tur.ds. Off elsewhere. Bye. RobH2O
  • Score: 11

1:08pm Thu 15 May 14

RobH2O says...

slants wrote:
Steven Seagull wrote:
A sensible approach unlike the championship no-dads down the road who just shoe horn any tom dick n harry through the door in the belief that the more players you have the better your chances of success.
another moron post from the resident clown.
Nigerian pigeon English from the jibber-monkey. And he sees himself as moron! Quality!
[quote][p][bold]slants[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Steven Seagull[/bold] wrote: A sensible approach unlike the championship no-dads down the road who just shoe horn any tom dick n harry through the door in the belief that the more players you have the better your chances of success.[/p][/quote]another moron post from the resident clown.[/p][/quote]Nigerian pigeon English from the jibber-monkey. And he sees himself as moron! Quality! RobH2O
  • Score: 1

1:18pm Thu 15 May 14

houseclaret says...

A Darener wrote:
What he actually means is we won't spend the money, cos we know it would be a waste of time, we will just return meekly to the chumpionship.
Hi there Darener, nice to hear from you. When did you become a Claret then? Welcome on board anyway, all are welcome.
[quote][p][bold]A Darener[/bold] wrote: What he actually means is we won't spend the money, cos we know it would be a waste of time, we will just return meekly to the chumpionship.[/p][/quote]Hi there Darener, nice to hear from you. When did you become a Claret then? Welcome on board anyway, all are welcome. houseclaret
  • Score: 3

1:20pm Thu 15 May 14

fermenter says...

Ewoodlegend wrote:
'There have been a few meetings with various agents already'- job centre plus amongst others.

It will be hard getting into those building though with all the dingles queuing for their unemployed/single parent/mentally challenged hand out money
I dont normally comment on drivel like this but on this occasion I feel I have to. As a doctor and hopefully reasonably intelligent person I would say dont judge people by your own standards and perhaps be a little more positive that a team from the East of the county is doing so well as Burnley. Good luck for next season and hopefully your team can join us in the Prem in 2015/16.
[quote][p][bold]Ewoodlegend[/bold] wrote: 'There have been a few meetings with various agents already'- job centre plus amongst others. It will be hard getting into those building though with all the dingles queuing for their unemployed/single parent/mentally challenged hand out money[/p][/quote]I dont normally comment on drivel like this but on this occasion I feel I have to. As a doctor and hopefully reasonably intelligent person I would say dont judge people by your own standards and perhaps be a little more positive that a team from the East of the county is doing so well as Burnley. Good luck for next season and hopefully your team can join us in the Prem in 2015/16. fermenter
  • Score: 2

1:30pm Thu 15 May 14

houseclaret says...

Must agree with you Rob, couldn't believe the number bitter, jealous rants on here this morning. Just when most Burnley fans have toned it down for the closed season the bitter blues are ramping it up big style. It's probably because they haven't much to look forward to next season (apart from FFP). We can expect the usual drivel from you-know-who but surely the others have more pressing things to worry about, such as if they can hang on to Rhodes, whether Venkys are going to sell them to an abattoirs or if Gary (Mr Dynamic) Bowyer is ever going to stop taking positives from defeats (he might as well stop, he hasn't learned anything yet).
Is it true that Blackburn police are trying to develop a chicken detector to stop the annoying release of unwanted poultry onto the pitch? mind you if they were successful half the team wouldn't get on the ptich either.
Must agree with you Rob, couldn't believe the number bitter, jealous rants on here this morning. Just when most Burnley fans have toned it down for the closed season the bitter blues are ramping it up big style. It's probably because they haven't much to look forward to next season (apart from FFP). We can expect the usual drivel from you-know-who but surely the others have more pressing things to worry about, such as if they can hang on to Rhodes, whether Venkys are going to sell them to an abattoirs or if Gary (Mr Dynamic) Bowyer is ever going to stop taking positives from defeats (he might as well stop, he hasn't learned anything yet). Is it true that Blackburn police are trying to develop a chicken detector to stop the annoying release of unwanted poultry onto the pitch? mind you if they were successful half the team wouldn't get on the ptich either. houseclaret
  • Score: 2

2:02pm Thu 15 May 14

azza234 says...

Steven Seagull wrote:
slants wrote:
Steven Seagull wrote: A sensible approach unlike the championship no-dads down the road who just shoe horn any tom dick n harry through the door in the belief that the more players you have the better your chances of success.
another moron post from the resident clown.
You don't see anyone disagreeing with me though do you cleatus?
Steven you need to spend money simple fact you wont stop in the prem if they spend 400k like last time and of course the manager would say he wont disrupt the dressing room with signings because there wont be any most likely be players jumping ship.
[quote][p][bold]Steven Seagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]slants[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Steven Seagull[/bold] wrote: A sensible approach unlike the championship no-dads down the road who just shoe horn any tom dick n harry through the door in the belief that the more players you have the better your chances of success.[/p][/quote]another moron post from the resident clown.[/p][/quote]You don't see anyone disagreeing with me though do you cleatus?[/p][/quote]Steven you need to spend money simple fact you wont stop in the prem if they spend 400k like last time and of course the manager would say he wont disrupt the dressing room with signings because there wont be any most likely be players jumping ship. azza234
  • Score: -3

2:07pm Thu 15 May 14

owd nick says...

Simple translation;

We aren't going to invest in the ground or players because we aren't as confident as our fans that we can stay up, besides, we have more directors than players and after the taxman has finished with us they will be next in line for the big bonuses, just like last time.
Simple translation; We aren't going to invest in the ground or players because we aren't as confident as our fans that we can stay up, besides, we have more directors than players and after the taxman has finished with us they will be next in line for the big bonuses, just like last time. owd nick
  • Score: -7

2:41pm Thu 15 May 14

RobH2O says...

owd nick wrote:
Simple translation;

We aren't going to invest in the ground or players because we aren't as confident as our fans that we can stay up, besides, we have more directors than players and after the taxman has finished with us they will be next in line for the big bonuses, just like last time.
All very silly. You're giving away the fact that you spent two years in the Rovers bitterness training course. Shame on you!
[quote][p][bold]owd nick[/bold] wrote: Simple translation; We aren't going to invest in the ground or players because we aren't as confident as our fans that we can stay up, besides, we have more directors than players and after the taxman has finished with us they will be next in line for the big bonuses, just like last time.[/p][/quote]All very silly. You're giving away the fact that you spent two years in the Rovers bitterness training course. Shame on you! RobH2O
  • Score: 6

2:46pm Thu 15 May 14

RobH2O says...

AnotherPounding4Burn
ley
wrote:
RobH2O wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn


ley
wrote:
Just wait until you get two or three on 10k a week more than the others. Unless they mean that all will get the same as those that are already here, in which case who'd want to come for low wages
If our well run club are relying on gate receipts to pay wages, we'd be better oft looking in the conference for world class players of which we need half a dozen, just to avoid the drop
Err, ".... our club are relying on on gate receipts..." Firstly, its "is" and not "are". Secondly, you Rovers wet-wipe, Burnley are in the Prem, so they don't just rely on their gate receipts now do they eh? Come on. Keep up. Join up the dots, there's a good lad.
Oooh name calling, that'll work, I'm a Burnley fan, just a bit more realistic than you the deluded.
Its a very fine balancing act keeping a dressing room happy, especially when you are trying to bring new signings into a losing team, Just look at Rovers and how long it took them to turn it round.
We would be better off and stand more of a chance if we got new signings in straight away as this team we have at the minute will get drubbed every week just like Cardiff did.
I do like they way you handled, directly, the point I made about gate receipts not being the only revenue source. Class act. (You don't of course because you couldn't). As A Burnley fan, you'll know all about Jack Moore, the mine-loader and the Bee Hole end. Please, display your Claret credentials - enlighten us.
[quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: Just wait until you get two or three on 10k a week more than the others. Unless they mean that all will get the same as those that are already here, in which case who'd want to come for low wages If our well run club are relying on gate receipts to pay wages, we'd be better oft looking in the conference for world class players of which we need half a dozen, just to avoid the drop[/p][/quote]Err, ".... our club are relying on on gate receipts..." Firstly, its "is" and not "are". Secondly, you Rovers wet-wipe, Burnley are in the Prem, so they don't just rely on their gate receipts now do they eh? Come on. Keep up. Join up the dots, there's a good lad.[/p][/quote]Oooh name calling, that'll work, I'm a Burnley fan, just a bit more realistic than you the deluded. Its a very fine balancing act keeping a dressing room happy, especially when you are trying to bring new signings into a losing team, Just look at Rovers and how long it took them to turn it round. We would be better off and stand more of a chance if we got new signings in straight away as this team we have at the minute will get drubbed every week just like Cardiff did.[/p][/quote]I do like they way you handled, directly, the point I made about gate receipts not being the only revenue source. Class act. (You don't of course because you couldn't). As A Burnley fan, you'll know all about Jack Moore, the mine-loader and the Bee Hole end. Please, display your Claret credentials - enlighten us. RobH2O
  • Score: 9

3:50pm Thu 15 May 14

Super_Clarets says...

http://www.telegraph
.co.uk/sport/footbal
l/teams/burnley/1081
0705/Burnley-transfe
r-news-and-rumours-f
or-summer-2014.html

Jordan Rhodes on Burnley's wanted list.
http://www.telegraph .co.uk/sport/footbal l/teams/burnley/1081 0705/Burnley-transfe r-news-and-rumours-f or-summer-2014.html Jordan Rhodes on Burnley's wanted list. Super_Clarets
  • Score: -1

4:37pm Thu 15 May 14

garry_stockton says...

Heard the latest , VenkysTeam Bus vehicle crashes Junction 12 M62, headless chickens everywhere, you couldnt write the script..............
.
Up the Clarets
Heard the latest , VenkysTeam Bus vehicle crashes Junction 12 M62, headless chickens everywhere, you couldnt write the script.............. . Up the Clarets garry_stockton
  • Score: 5

9:35pm Thu 15 May 14

Forever Blue says...

houseclaret wrote:
Must agree with you Rob, couldn't believe the number bitter, jealous rants on here this morning. Just when most Burnley fans have toned it down for the closed season the bitter blues are ramping it up big style. It's probably because they haven't much to look forward to next season (apart from FFP). We can expect the usual drivel from you-know-who but surely the others have more pressing things to worry about, such as if they can hang on to Rhodes, whether Venkys are going to sell them to an abattoirs or if Gary (Mr Dynamic) Bowyer is ever going to stop taking positives from defeats (he might as well stop, he hasn't learned anything yet).
Is it true that Blackburn police are trying to develop a chicken detector to stop the annoying release of unwanted poultry onto the pitch? mind you if they were successful half the team wouldn't get on the ptich either.
You my six fingered imbecile are obsessed by the biggest and best club in lancs. Blackburn Rovers.
Why? this article is about your lot not signing anybody this close season but read it again and its Rovers this and Rovers that .
You are obsessed because deep down you know where your club stands in this part of Lancs.
Never ever, ever will you achieve anything near what the ROVERS have done.
[quote][p][bold]houseclaret[/bold] wrote: Must agree with you Rob, couldn't believe the number bitter, jealous rants on here this morning. Just when most Burnley fans have toned it down for the closed season the bitter blues are ramping it up big style. It's probably because they haven't much to look forward to next season (apart from FFP). We can expect the usual drivel from you-know-who but surely the others have more pressing things to worry about, such as if they can hang on to Rhodes, whether Venkys are going to sell them to an abattoirs or if Gary (Mr Dynamic) Bowyer is ever going to stop taking positives from defeats (he might as well stop, he hasn't learned anything yet). Is it true that Blackburn police are trying to develop a chicken detector to stop the annoying release of unwanted poultry onto the pitch? mind you if they were successful half the team wouldn't get on the ptich either.[/p][/quote]You my six fingered imbecile are obsessed by the biggest and best club in lancs. Blackburn Rovers. Why? this article is about your lot not signing anybody this close season but read it again and its Rovers this and Rovers that . You are obsessed because deep down you know where your club stands in this part of Lancs. Never ever, ever will you achieve anything near what the ROVERS have done. Forever Blue
  • Score: -1

9:46pm Thu 15 May 14

RobH2O says...

Forever Blue wrote:
houseclaret wrote:
Must agree with you Rob, couldn't believe the number bitter, jealous rants on here this morning. Just when most Burnley fans have toned it down for the closed season the bitter blues are ramping it up big style. It's probably because they haven't much to look forward to next season (apart from FFP). We can expect the usual drivel from you-know-who but surely the others have more pressing things to worry about, such as if they can hang on to Rhodes, whether Venkys are going to sell them to an abattoirs or if Gary (Mr Dynamic) Bowyer is ever going to stop taking positives from defeats (he might as well stop, he hasn't learned anything yet).
Is it true that Blackburn police are trying to develop a chicken detector to stop the annoying release of unwanted poultry onto the pitch? mind you if they were successful half the team wouldn't get on the ptich either.
You my six fingered imbecile are obsessed by the biggest and best club in lancs. Blackburn Rovers.
Why? this article is about your lot not signing anybody this close season but read it again and its Rovers this and Rovers that .
You are obsessed because deep down you know where your club stands in this part of Lancs.
Never ever, ever will you achieve anything near what the ROVERS have done.
But we've out-performed you! We've earned two titles you bought three.We don't cheat. You do. You are currently in the Championship. We are in the Premiership. We earned our £120m. You got your £100m as a bung. Dear oh dear.
[quote][p][bold]Forever Blue[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]houseclaret[/bold] wrote: Must agree with you Rob, couldn't believe the number bitter, jealous rants on here this morning. Just when most Burnley fans have toned it down for the closed season the bitter blues are ramping it up big style. It's probably because they haven't much to look forward to next season (apart from FFP). We can expect the usual drivel from you-know-who but surely the others have more pressing things to worry about, such as if they can hang on to Rhodes, whether Venkys are going to sell them to an abattoirs or if Gary (Mr Dynamic) Bowyer is ever going to stop taking positives from defeats (he might as well stop, he hasn't learned anything yet). Is it true that Blackburn police are trying to develop a chicken detector to stop the annoying release of unwanted poultry onto the pitch? mind you if they were successful half the team wouldn't get on the ptich either.[/p][/quote]You my six fingered imbecile are obsessed by the biggest and best club in lancs. Blackburn Rovers. Why? this article is about your lot not signing anybody this close season but read it again and its Rovers this and Rovers that . You are obsessed because deep down you know where your club stands in this part of Lancs. Never ever, ever will you achieve anything near what the ROVERS have done.[/p][/quote]But we've out-performed you! We've earned two titles you bought three.We don't cheat. You do. You are currently in the Championship. We are in the Premiership. We earned our £120m. You got your £100m as a bung. Dear oh dear. RobH2O
  • Score: 0

10:50pm Thu 15 May 14

Forever Blue says...

RobH2O wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
houseclaret wrote:
Must agree with you Rob, couldn't believe the number bitter, jealous rants on here this morning. Just when most Burnley fans have toned it down for the closed season the bitter blues are ramping it up big style. It's probably because they haven't much to look forward to next season (apart from FFP). We can expect the usual drivel from you-know-who but surely the others have more pressing things to worry about, such as if they can hang on to Rhodes, whether Venkys are going to sell them to an abattoirs or if Gary (Mr Dynamic) Bowyer is ever going to stop taking positives from defeats (he might as well stop, he hasn't learned anything yet).
Is it true that Blackburn police are trying to develop a chicken detector to stop the annoying release of unwanted poultry onto the pitch? mind you if they were successful half the team wouldn't get on the ptich either.
You my six fingered imbecile are obsessed by the biggest and best club in lancs. Blackburn Rovers.
Why? this article is about your lot not signing anybody this close season but read it again and its Rovers this and Rovers that .
You are obsessed because deep down you know where your club stands in this part of Lancs.
Never ever, ever will you achieve anything near what the ROVERS have done.
But we've out-performed you! We've earned two titles you bought three.We don't cheat. You do. You are currently in the Championship. We are in the Premiership. We earned our £120m. You got your £100m as a bung. Dear oh dear.
Like I said six fingered imbecile OBSESSED WITH THE ROVERS always in the shadow of the ROVERS
[quote][p][bold]RobH2O[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Forever Blue[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]houseclaret[/bold] wrote: Must agree with you Rob, couldn't believe the number bitter, jealous rants on here this morning. Just when most Burnley fans have toned it down for the closed season the bitter blues are ramping it up big style. It's probably because they haven't much to look forward to next season (apart from FFP). We can expect the usual drivel from you-know-who but surely the others have more pressing things to worry about, such as if they can hang on to Rhodes, whether Venkys are going to sell them to an abattoirs or if Gary (Mr Dynamic) Bowyer is ever going to stop taking positives from defeats (he might as well stop, he hasn't learned anything yet). Is it true that Blackburn police are trying to develop a chicken detector to stop the annoying release of unwanted poultry onto the pitch? mind you if they were successful half the team wouldn't get on the ptich either.[/p][/quote]You my six fingered imbecile are obsessed by the biggest and best club in lancs. Blackburn Rovers. Why? this article is about your lot not signing anybody this close season but read it again and its Rovers this and Rovers that . You are obsessed because deep down you know where your club stands in this part of Lancs. Never ever, ever will you achieve anything near what the ROVERS have done.[/p][/quote]But we've out-performed you! We've earned two titles you bought three.We don't cheat. You do. You are currently in the Championship. We are in the Premiership. We earned our £120m. You got your £100m as a bung. Dear oh dear.[/p][/quote]Like I said six fingered imbecile OBSESSED WITH THE ROVERS always in the shadow of the ROVERS Forever Blue
  • Score: 0

10:56pm Thu 15 May 14

RobH2O says...

Forever Blue wrote:
RobH2O wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
houseclaret wrote:
Must agree with you Rob, couldn't believe the number bitter, jealous rants on here this morning. Just when most Burnley fans have toned it down for the closed season the bitter blues are ramping it up big style. It's probably because they haven't much to look forward to next season (apart from FFP). We can expect the usual drivel from you-know-who but surely the others have more pressing things to worry about, such as if they can hang on to Rhodes, whether Venkys are going to sell them to an abattoirs or if Gary (Mr Dynamic) Bowyer is ever going to stop taking positives from defeats (he might as well stop, he hasn't learned anything yet).
Is it true that Blackburn police are trying to develop a chicken detector to stop the annoying release of unwanted poultry onto the pitch? mind you if they were successful half the team wouldn't get on the ptich either.
You my six fingered imbecile are obsessed by the biggest and best club in lancs. Blackburn Rovers.
Why? this article is about your lot not signing anybody this close season but read it again and its Rovers this and Rovers that .
You are obsessed because deep down you know where your club stands in this part of Lancs.
Never ever, ever will you achieve anything near what the ROVERS have done.
But we've out-performed you! We've earned two titles you bought three.We don't cheat. You do. You are currently in the Championship. We are in the Premiership. We earned our £120m. You got your £100m as a bung. Dear oh dear.
Like I said six fingered imbecile OBSESSED WITH THE ROVERS always in the shadow of the ROVERS
Opposite oh mentally challenged one! And capital letters don't change a thing!😃🎃
[quote][p][bold]Forever Blue[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Forever Blue[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]houseclaret[/bold] wrote: Must agree with you Rob, couldn't believe the number bitter, jealous rants on here this morning. Just when most Burnley fans have toned it down for the closed season the bitter blues are ramping it up big style. It's probably because they haven't much to look forward to next season (apart from FFP). We can expect the usual drivel from you-know-who but surely the others have more pressing things to worry about, such as if they can hang on to Rhodes, whether Venkys are going to sell them to an abattoirs or if Gary (Mr Dynamic) Bowyer is ever going to stop taking positives from defeats (he might as well stop, he hasn't learned anything yet). Is it true that Blackburn police are trying to develop a chicken detector to stop the annoying release of unwanted poultry onto the pitch? mind you if they were successful half the team wouldn't get on the ptich either.[/p][/quote]You my six fingered imbecile are obsessed by the biggest and best club in lancs. Blackburn Rovers. Why? this article is about your lot not signing anybody this close season but read it again and its Rovers this and Rovers that . You are obsessed because deep down you know where your club stands in this part of Lancs. Never ever, ever will you achieve anything near what the ROVERS have done.[/p][/quote]But we've out-performed you! We've earned two titles you bought three.We don't cheat. You do. You are currently in the Championship. We are in the Premiership. We earned our £120m. You got your £100m as a bung. Dear oh dear.[/p][/quote]Like I said six fingered imbecile OBSESSED WITH THE ROVERS always in the shadow of the ROVERS[/p][/quote]Opposite oh mentally challenged one! And capital letters don't change a thing!😃🎃 RobH2O
  • Score: 1

11:19pm Thu 15 May 14

owd nick says...

RobH2O wrote:
owd nick wrote:
Simple translation;

We aren't going to invest in the ground or players because we aren't as confident as our fans that we can stay up, besides, we have more directors than players and after the taxman has finished with us they will be next in line for the big bonuses, just like last time.
All very silly. You're giving away the fact that you spent two years in the Rovers bitterness training course. Shame on you!
Not really, personally I am not bitter, if you read my comments on other Burnley threads you might realise that, and I did actually credit you with a lot more intelligence than the troll, perhaps I was wrong.

Football is a game, local rivalry is intense of course, quite rightly, and bragging rights switch with necessary frequency, long may it be so, because without it, well it wouldn't be the same would it?

But it isn't life and death, so far I have seen my mum and mum in law die horrible deaths from cancer. both my dad and father in law, who both fought for this country in WW2 died from emphysema and bronchitis , I currently have a friend who is probably on her last chance with breast cancer.

I myself have been tested for testicular cancer, luckily it was a false alarm.

Bitter? Please give me a break, it's a game I love but at the end of the day it's two teams of players kicking a bag of wind around a field for the entertainment of their respective fans, when the final whistle blows on a game of football we can all look forward to the next game.

When the final whistle blows on life it's all over.

I have much more important things to be bitter about in my life, trust me on that.
[quote][p][bold]RobH2O[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]owd nick[/bold] wrote: Simple translation; We aren't going to invest in the ground or players because we aren't as confident as our fans that we can stay up, besides, we have more directors than players and after the taxman has finished with us they will be next in line for the big bonuses, just like last time.[/p][/quote]All very silly. You're giving away the fact that you spent two years in the Rovers bitterness training course. Shame on you![/p][/quote]Not really, personally I am not bitter, if you read my comments on other Burnley threads you might realise that, and I did actually credit you with a lot more intelligence than the troll, perhaps I was wrong. Football is a game, local rivalry is intense of course, quite rightly, and bragging rights switch with necessary frequency, long may it be so, because without it, well it wouldn't be the same would it? But it isn't life and death, so far I have seen my mum and mum in law die horrible deaths from cancer. both my dad and father in law, who both fought for this country in WW2 died from emphysema and bronchitis , I currently have a friend who is probably on her last chance with breast cancer. I myself have been tested for testicular cancer, luckily it was a false alarm. Bitter? Please give me a break, it's a game I love but at the end of the day it's two teams of players kicking a bag of wind around a field for the entertainment of their respective fans, when the final whistle blows on a game of football we can all look forward to the next game. When the final whistle blows on life it's all over. I have much more important things to be bitter about in my life, trust me on that. owd nick
  • Score: 0

11:52pm Thu 15 May 14

owd nick says...

RobH2O wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
houseclaret wrote:
Must agree with you Rob, couldn't believe the number bitter, jealous rants on here this morning. Just when most Burnley fans have toned it down for the closed season the bitter blues are ramping it up big style. It's probably because they haven't much to look forward to next season (apart from FFP). We can expect the usual drivel from you-know-who but surely the others have more pressing things to worry about, such as if they can hang on to Rhodes, whether Venkys are going to sell them to an abattoirs or if Gary (Mr Dynamic) Bowyer is ever going to stop taking positives from defeats (he might as well stop, he hasn't learned anything yet).
Is it true that Blackburn police are trying to develop a chicken detector to stop the annoying release of unwanted poultry onto the pitch? mind you if they were successful half the team wouldn't get on the ptich either.
You my six fingered imbecile are obsessed by the biggest and best club in lancs. Blackburn Rovers.
Why? this article is about your lot not signing anybody this close season but read it again and its Rovers this and Rovers that .
You are obsessed because deep down you know where your club stands in this part of Lancs.
Never ever, ever will you achieve anything near what the ROVERS have done.
But we've out-performed you! We've earned two titles you bought three.We don't cheat. You do. You are currently in the Championship. We are in the Premiership. We earned our £120m. You got your £100m as a bung. Dear oh dear.
So what's the difference Rob, how do you define earning and buying trophy's?

Why is it cheating?

Or has every club who has won the title apart from the pure and chaste Burnley cheated their way to it?

You can't differentiate, how much money have Man City invested to win it this season? Was that cheating their way to it?

Your argument is severely flawed my friend.
[quote][p][bold]RobH2O[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Forever Blue[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]houseclaret[/bold] wrote: Must agree with you Rob, couldn't believe the number bitter, jealous rants on here this morning. Just when most Burnley fans have toned it down for the closed season the bitter blues are ramping it up big style. It's probably because they haven't much to look forward to next season (apart from FFP). We can expect the usual drivel from you-know-who but surely the others have more pressing things to worry about, such as if they can hang on to Rhodes, whether Venkys are going to sell them to an abattoirs or if Gary (Mr Dynamic) Bowyer is ever going to stop taking positives from defeats (he might as well stop, he hasn't learned anything yet). Is it true that Blackburn police are trying to develop a chicken detector to stop the annoying release of unwanted poultry onto the pitch? mind you if they were successful half the team wouldn't get on the ptich either.[/p][/quote]You my six fingered imbecile are obsessed by the biggest and best club in lancs. Blackburn Rovers. Why? this article is about your lot not signing anybody this close season but read it again and its Rovers this and Rovers that . You are obsessed because deep down you know where your club stands in this part of Lancs. Never ever, ever will you achieve anything near what the ROVERS have done.[/p][/quote]But we've out-performed you! We've earned two titles you bought three.We don't cheat. You do. You are currently in the Championship. We are in the Premiership. We earned our £120m. You got your £100m as a bung. Dear oh dear.[/p][/quote]So what's the difference Rob, how do you define earning and buying trophy's? Why is it cheating? Or has every club who has won the title apart from the pure and chaste Burnley cheated their way to it? You can't differentiate, how much money have Man City invested to win it this season? Was that cheating their way to it? Your argument is severely flawed my friend. owd nick
  • Score: 0

8:51am Fri 16 May 14

houseclaret says...

Forever Blue wrote:
houseclaret wrote:
Must agree with you Rob, couldn't believe the number bitter, jealous rants on here this morning. Just when most Burnley fans have toned it down for the closed season the bitter blues are ramping it up big style. It's probably because they haven't much to look forward to next season (apart from FFP). We can expect the usual drivel from you-know-who but surely the others have more pressing things to worry about, such as if they can hang on to Rhodes, whether Venkys are going to sell them to an abattoirs or if Gary (Mr Dynamic) Bowyer is ever going to stop taking positives from defeats (he might as well stop, he hasn't learned anything yet).
Is it true that Blackburn police are trying to develop a chicken detector to stop the annoying release of unwanted poultry onto the pitch? mind you if they were successful half the team wouldn't get on the ptich either.
You my six fingered imbecile are obsessed by the biggest and best club in lancs. Blackburn Rovers.
Why? this article is about your lot not signing anybody this close season but read it again and its Rovers this and Rovers that .
You are obsessed because deep down you know where your club stands in this part of Lancs.
Never ever, ever will you achieve anything near what the ROVERS have done.
My dialogue with regard to Rovers was in response to the number of jealous ones on a Burnley article spouting bitter drivel and nonsense. You my bitter blue friend have just done a marvelous job of proving me totally correct. Thank you. Now toddle off to the site of misery and discontent where you belong.
[quote][p][bold]Forever Blue[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]houseclaret[/bold] wrote: Must agree with you Rob, couldn't believe the number bitter, jealous rants on here this morning. Just when most Burnley fans have toned it down for the closed season the bitter blues are ramping it up big style. It's probably because they haven't much to look forward to next season (apart from FFP). We can expect the usual drivel from you-know-who but surely the others have more pressing things to worry about, such as if they can hang on to Rhodes, whether Venkys are going to sell them to an abattoirs or if Gary (Mr Dynamic) Bowyer is ever going to stop taking positives from defeats (he might as well stop, he hasn't learned anything yet). Is it true that Blackburn police are trying to develop a chicken detector to stop the annoying release of unwanted poultry onto the pitch? mind you if they were successful half the team wouldn't get on the ptich either.[/p][/quote]You my six fingered imbecile are obsessed by the biggest and best club in lancs. Blackburn Rovers. Why? this article is about your lot not signing anybody this close season but read it again and its Rovers this and Rovers that . You are obsessed because deep down you know where your club stands in this part of Lancs. Never ever, ever will you achieve anything near what the ROVERS have done.[/p][/quote]My dialogue with regard to Rovers was in response to the number of jealous ones on a Burnley article spouting bitter drivel and nonsense. You my bitter blue friend have just done a marvelous job of proving me totally correct. Thank you. Now toddle off to the site of misery and discontent where you belong. houseclaret
  • Score: 1

10:39am Fri 16 May 14

northernchef says...

Its a poor state when I read an article and then have to scroll through 30 comments of back and forth bullish!t before I can post anything myself. Burnley may come straight back down we did last time but we also have double the money we had last time and a better manager than the last. I'm not disputing the fact that Coyle did a fantastic job but with etches resources his job has been a cut above APFB, TMT, A Dar... whether Burnley fans or fakes (and no I am not forgetting the proven Burnley fans who do exactly the same) concentrate on what happens when the season starts because as of august 2013 most of your foresights and predictions have been well wide of the mark. A friendly banter is healthy for football fans but when its exactly the same on every article can you really not find anything better to do with yourselves. Idea for you guys, go and have a kick about??
Its a poor state when I read an article and then have to scroll through 30 comments of back and forth bullish!t before I can post anything myself. Burnley may come straight back down we did last time but we also have double the money we had last time and a better manager than the last. I'm not disputing the fact that Coyle did a fantastic job but with etches resources his job has been a cut above APFB, TMT, A Dar... whether Burnley fans or fakes (and no I am not forgetting the proven Burnley fans who do exactly the same) concentrate on what happens when the season starts because as of august 2013 most of your foresights and predictions have been well wide of the mark. A friendly banter is healthy for football fans but when its exactly the same on every article can you really not find anything better to do with yourselves. Idea for you guys, go and have a kick about?? northernchef
  • Score: 0

10:41am Fri 16 May 14

northernchef says...

Forever Blue wrote:
RobH2O wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
houseclaret wrote:
Must agree with you Rob, couldn't believe the number bitter, jealous rants on here this morning. Just when most Burnley fans have toned it down for the closed season the bitter blues are ramping it up big style. It's probably because they haven't much to look forward to next season (apart from FFP). We can expect the usual drivel from you-know-who but surely the others have more pressing things to worry about, such as if they can hang on to Rhodes, whether Venkys are going to sell them to an abattoirs or if Gary (Mr Dynamic) Bowyer is ever going to stop taking positives from defeats (he might as well stop, he hasn't learned anything yet).
Is it true that Blackburn police are trying to develop a chicken detector to stop the annoying release of unwanted poultry onto the pitch? mind you if they were successful half the team wouldn't get on the ptich either.
You my six fingered imbecile are obsessed by the biggest and best club in lancs. Blackburn Rovers.
Why? this article is about your lot not signing anybody this close season but read it again and its Rovers this and Rovers that .
You are obsessed because deep down you know where your club stands in this part of Lancs.
Never ever, ever will you achieve anything near what the ROVERS have done.
But we've out-performed you! We've earned two titles you bought three.We don't cheat. You do. You are currently in the Championship. We are in the Premiership. We earned our £120m. You got your £100m as a bung. Dear oh dear.
Like I said six fingered imbecile OBSESSED WITH THE ROVERS always in the shadow of the ROVERS
Your on a Burnley thread you absolute ducking moron!!!!!!!
[quote][p][bold]Forever Blue[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RobH2O[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Forever Blue[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]houseclaret[/bold] wrote: Must agree with you Rob, couldn't believe the number bitter, jealous rants on here this morning. Just when most Burnley fans have toned it down for the closed season the bitter blues are ramping it up big style. It's probably because they haven't much to look forward to next season (apart from FFP). We can expect the usual drivel from you-know-who but surely the others have more pressing things to worry about, such as if they can hang on to Rhodes, whether Venkys are going to sell them to an abattoirs or if Gary (Mr Dynamic) Bowyer is ever going to stop taking positives from defeats (he might as well stop, he hasn't learned anything yet). Is it true that Blackburn police are trying to develop a chicken detector to stop the annoying release of unwanted poultry onto the pitch? mind you if they were successful half the team wouldn't get on the ptich either.[/p][/quote]You my six fingered imbecile are obsessed by the biggest and best club in lancs. Blackburn Rovers. Why? this article is about your lot not signing anybody this close season but read it again and its Rovers this and Rovers that . You are obsessed because deep down you know where your club stands in this part of Lancs. Never ever, ever will you achieve anything near what the ROVERS have done.[/p][/quote]But we've out-performed you! We've earned two titles you bought three.We don't cheat. You do. You are currently in the Championship. We are in the Premiership. We earned our £120m. You got your £100m as a bung. Dear oh dear.[/p][/quote]Like I said six fingered imbecile OBSESSED WITH THE ROVERS always in the shadow of the ROVERS[/p][/quote]Your on a Burnley thread you absolute ducking moron!!!!!!! northernchef
  • Score: 2

10:43am Fri 16 May 14

northernchef says...

northernchef wrote:
Its a poor state when I read an article and then have to scroll through 30 comments of back and forth bullish!t before I can post anything myself. Burnley may come straight back down we did last time but we also have double the money we had last time and a better manager than the last. I'm not disputing the fact that Coyle did a fantastic job but with etches resources his job has been a cut above APFB, TMT, A Dar... whether Burnley fans or fakes (and no I am not forgetting the proven Burnley fans who do exactly the same) concentrate on what happens when the season starts because as of august 2013 most of your foresights and predictions have been well wide of the mark. A friendly banter is healthy for football fans but when its exactly the same on every article can you really not find anything better to do with yourselves. Idea for you guys, go and have a kick about??
Dyches
[quote][p][bold]northernchef[/bold] wrote: Its a poor state when I read an article and then have to scroll through 30 comments of back and forth bullish!t before I can post anything myself. Burnley may come straight back down we did last time but we also have double the money we had last time and a better manager than the last. I'm not disputing the fact that Coyle did a fantastic job but with etches resources his job has been a cut above APFB, TMT, A Dar... whether Burnley fans or fakes (and no I am not forgetting the proven Burnley fans who do exactly the same) concentrate on what happens when the season starts because as of august 2013 most of your foresights and predictions have been well wide of the mark. A friendly banter is healthy for football fans but when its exactly the same on every article can you really not find anything better to do with yourselves. Idea for you guys, go and have a kick about??[/p][/quote]Dyches northernchef
  • Score: 0

11:33am Fri 16 May 14

Ewoodlegend says...

fermenter wrote:
Ewoodlegend wrote:
'There have been a few meetings with various agents already'- job centre plus amongst others.

It will be hard getting into those building though with all the dingles queuing for their unemployed/single parent/mentally challenged hand out money
I dont normally comment on drivel like this but on this occasion I feel I have to. As a doctor and hopefully reasonably intelligent person I would say dont judge people by your own standards and perhaps be a little more positive that a team from the East of the county is doing so well as Burnley. Good luck for next season and hopefully your team can join us in the Prem in 2015/16.
Fair play I hold my hands up and apologise to you Sir- an actual great guy
[quote][p][bold]fermenter[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ewoodlegend[/bold] wrote: 'There have been a few meetings with various agents already'- job centre plus amongst others. It will be hard getting into those building though with all the dingles queuing for their unemployed/single parent/mentally challenged hand out money[/p][/quote]I dont normally comment on drivel like this but on this occasion I feel I have to. As a doctor and hopefully reasonably intelligent person I would say dont judge people by your own standards and perhaps be a little more positive that a team from the East of the county is doing so well as Burnley. Good luck for next season and hopefully your team can join us in the Prem in 2015/16.[/p][/quote]Fair play I hold my hands up and apologise to you Sir- an actual great guy Ewoodlegend
  • Score: 0

2:27pm Fri 16 May 14

houseclaret says...

Ewoodlegend wrote:
fermenter wrote:
Ewoodlegend wrote:
'There have been a few meetings with various agents already'- job centre plus amongst others.

It will be hard getting into those building though with all the dingles queuing for their unemployed/single parent/mentally challenged hand out money
I dont normally comment on drivel like this but on this occasion I feel I have to. As a doctor and hopefully reasonably intelligent person I would say dont judge people by your own standards and perhaps be a little more positive that a team from the East of the county is doing so well as Burnley. Good luck for next season and hopefully your team can join us in the Prem in 2015/16.
Fair play I hold my hands up and apologise to you Sir- an actual great guy
Good man to apologise. Criticise, have a go, take the mick, but do it cleanly with wit and intelligence and no one on this forum will have a go (apart from with the above criteria).
[quote][p][bold]Ewoodlegend[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]fermenter[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ewoodlegend[/bold] wrote: 'There have been a few meetings with various agents already'- job centre plus amongst others. It will be hard getting into those building though with all the dingles queuing for their unemployed/single parent/mentally challenged hand out money[/p][/quote]I dont normally comment on drivel like this but on this occasion I feel I have to. As a doctor and hopefully reasonably intelligent person I would say dont judge people by your own standards and perhaps be a little more positive that a team from the East of the county is doing so well as Burnley. Good luck for next season and hopefully your team can join us in the Prem in 2015/16.[/p][/quote]Fair play I hold my hands up and apologise to you Sir- an actual great guy[/p][/quote]Good man to apologise. Criticise, have a go, take the mick, but do it cleanly with wit and intelligence and no one on this forum will have a go (apart from with the above criteria). houseclaret
  • Score: -1

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree