Dyche hails ‘exceptional’ first half performance as Burnley fire three past Forest

Scott Arfield celebrates his opening goal with Danny Ings

Scott Arfield celebrates his opening goal with Danny Ings

First published in Sport Lancashire Telegraph: Photograph of the Author by , Burnley FC reporter

BURNLEY boss Sean Dyche felt his side’s first-half dominance made them worthy of ending Nottingham Forest’s 14-game unbeaten run to boost their own promotion prospects.

Billy Davies’ fifth-placed side were just five points behind the Clarets going into Saturday’s game, and were expected to pose a stern test despite a number of injuries.

But Burnley blew them away with three goals – two for Sam Vokes – in the first 35 minutes, and might have had more with top scorer Danny Ings going close, while Michael Duff had one chalked off for offside.

Forest staged a second-half fightback, but only had Djamel Abdoun’s 80th-minute goal to show for it.

“I don’t think a game’s ever over at half time but I think the performance warranted it to be,” said Dyche.

“That first half was exceptional at times. It could have been more, maybe should have been, but the way we used the ball, the clever play, the movement from the team.

“They know they’ve got that allowance to perform. We want them to play free-flowing football and there were certainly very encouraging signs again.

“It was top class, free-flowing football and looked like we could score at will against a very strong Nottingham Forest side.

“To put a side out like that, with injuries, is a marker of the size of the club, the size of the budget and the strength they’ve got in depth there.

“I thought we were absolutely first class.

“Some people have said the football was as good as they’ve seen at Turf Moor for a long, long time.

“We’ve encouraged that all season, I think it’s been enjoyable for our fans to come to Turf Moor this season with the quality of football and it was certainly on show again.”

Comments (43)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:23am Mon 24 Feb 14

look.up.blackburn says...

The first half was as good as I've seen Burnley play in many. many years. And to put in such a performance at this stage of the season is a measure of how fit and how hungry this group of exceptional players are under Sean Dyche. We looked unstoppable and even with Danny Ings having somewhat of an off day we still managed to score 3 goals in 35 minutes against a Nottingham Forest side who had previously gone 14 games without defeat. Very unfortunate with the rebound after the penalty, and also not to have one given at the other end. Overall a well deserved 3 points that sends a message out to those around us.

Derby have yet to hit a sticky patch but it will happen, and a win against them next Saturday and perhaps we can Dare to Dream once more. One thing is for certain the teams we play in the run-in will not know how to handle our front two.

UTC!
The first half was as good as I've seen Burnley play in many. many years. And to put in such a performance at this stage of the season is a measure of how fit and how hungry this group of exceptional players are under Sean Dyche. We looked unstoppable and even with Danny Ings having somewhat of an off day we still managed to score 3 goals in 35 minutes against a Nottingham Forest side who had previously gone 14 games without defeat. Very unfortunate with the rebound after the penalty, and also not to have one given at the other end. Overall a well deserved 3 points that sends a message out to those around us. Derby have yet to hit a sticky patch but it will happen, and a win against them next Saturday and perhaps we can Dare to Dream once more. One thing is for certain the teams we play in the run-in will not know how to handle our front two. UTC! look.up.blackburn
  • Score: 11

9:30am Mon 24 Feb 14

burnleyfan4life says...

The best first half I have ever watched at the turf - Only the 2nd half showing v spurs many years ago when glen little came off the bench in the cup (2002 I think) have I seen a performance like this - Awesome - only negative was that after 35 mins the crowd and team became complacent - Cheering passes and basically taking the Mickey out of forest - If the momentum had been maintained and had we not 'geared down' a much greater win would have been achieved - and you never know - goal difference could be vital!!!
The best first half I have ever watched at the turf - Only the 2nd half showing v spurs many years ago when glen little came off the bench in the cup (2002 I think) have I seen a performance like this - Awesome - only negative was that after 35 mins the crowd and team became complacent - Cheering passes and basically taking the Mickey out of forest - If the momentum had been maintained and had we not 'geared down' a much greater win would have been achieved - and you never know - goal difference could be vital!!! burnleyfan4life
  • Score: 8

9:44am Mon 24 Feb 14

Dublin Claret says...

Lets face it, the whole seasons been exceptional. Now we as fans have to really get behind the lads and be the "12th" man!
C'mon Burnley!
Lets face it, the whole seasons been exceptional. Now we as fans have to really get behind the lads and be the "12th" man! C'mon Burnley! Dublin Claret
  • Score: 10

9:59am Mon 24 Feb 14

Champagne plus charlie says...

An absolute fantastic team performance that quite simply chewed Forest up and spat them into the playoffs.
Derby then horse-lovers are next, I imagine any watching scouts from these two clubs will go back to their respective clubs full of horror stories about our attacking prowess and defensive abilities.
An absolute fantastic team performance that quite simply chewed Forest up and spat them into the playoffs. Derby then horse-lovers are next, I imagine any watching scouts from these two clubs will go back to their respective clubs full of horror stories about our attacking prowess and defensive abilities. Champagne plus charlie
  • Score: 7

11:43am Mon 24 Feb 14

Dingle Dangle says...

Dyke says it's been enjoyable for the fans to come to turf moor!!!!!!! Is he joking? Have a look round dyke - the grounds empty!!!! Pop pop pop
Dyke says it's been enjoyable for the fans to come to turf moor!!!!!!! Is he joking? Have a look round dyke - the grounds empty!!!! Pop pop pop Dingle Dangle
  • Score: -6

11:47am Mon 24 Feb 14

burnleyfan4life says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
Dyke says it's been enjoyable for the fans to come to turf moor!!!!!!! Is he joking? Have a look round dyke - the grounds empty!!!! Pop pop pop
hardly empty lol - 7k off a full house and higher gate receipts than the rovers all season = top dogs in Lancashire
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: Dyke says it's been enjoyable for the fans to come to turf moor!!!!!!! Is he joking? Have a look round dyke - the grounds empty!!!! Pop pop pop[/p][/quote]hardly empty lol - 7k off a full house and higher gate receipts than the rovers all season = top dogs in Lancashire burnleyfan4life
  • Score: 5

11:52am Mon 24 Feb 14

Dingle Dangle says...

I'd sack yor statistician he's way off with his figures.. We've had the biggest crowds for many a season and you lot are pathetic
I'd sack yor statistician he's way off with his figures.. We've had the biggest crowds for many a season and you lot are pathetic Dingle Dangle
  • Score: -6

11:54am Mon 24 Feb 14

look.up.blackburn says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
Dyke says it's been enjoyable for the fans to come to turf moor!!!!!!! Is he joking? Have a look round dyke - the grounds empty!!!! Pop pop pop
Just short of 15,000 on Saturday. Perhaps you should have a look at your own attendances given that:

1. Your club has a 50% larger catchment area,
2. Your club is giving away tickets in a desperate attempt to increase attendance. I heard you can go on for a fiver, what's your excuse?

Maybe get yourself down to a game once in a while.

17 pop pop points!
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: Dyke says it's been enjoyable for the fans to come to turf moor!!!!!!! Is he joking? Have a look round dyke - the grounds empty!!!! Pop pop pop[/p][/quote]Just short of 15,000 on Saturday. Perhaps you should have a look at your own attendances given that: 1. Your club has a 50% larger catchment area, 2. Your club is giving away tickets in a desperate attempt to increase attendance. I heard you can go on for a fiver, what's your excuse? Maybe get yourself down to a game once in a while. 17 pop pop points! look.up.blackburn
  • Score: 7

12:31pm Mon 24 Feb 14

burnleyfan4life says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
I'd sack yor statistician he's way off with his figures.. We've had the biggest crowds for many a season and you lot are pathetic
Why sack him - he is accurate - 13-14k @ 2 bob a ticket!! Your fgate receipts are well below ours and have been all season!!

Your tickets are an average of 40% lower than ours - (often more than that!!)

You have a much **** town to draw attendances from.

Your attendances really should be double that of the clarets at least on these facts alone - then there the thing that you say you are the bigger club lol
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: I'd sack yor statistician he's way off with his figures.. We've had the biggest crowds for many a season and you lot are pathetic[/p][/quote]Why sack him - he is accurate - 13-14k @ 2 bob a ticket!! Your fgate receipts are well below ours and have been all season!! Your tickets are an average of 40% lower than ours - (often more than that!!) You have a much **** town to draw attendances from. Your attendances really should be double that of the clarets at least on these facts alone - then there the thing that you say you are the bigger club lol burnleyfan4life
  • Score: 4

12:44pm Mon 24 Feb 14

burnleyfan4life says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
I'd sack yor statistician he's way off with his figures.. We've had the biggest crowds for many a season and you lot are pathetic
Why sack him - he is accurate - 13-14k @ 2 bob a ticket!! Your gate receipts are well below ours and have been all season!!

Your tickets are an average of 40% lower than ours - (often more than that!!)

lets do some easy examples for you as you must have learning difficulties!!

12k @ £30 a ticket = £360.000

14k @ £20 a ticket = £280,000

You have a much bigger town to draw attendances from.

Your attendances really should be double that of the clarets at least on these facts alone - then there the thing that you say you are the bigger club lol
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: I'd sack yor statistician he's way off with his figures.. We've had the biggest crowds for many a season and you lot are pathetic[/p][/quote]Why sack him - he is accurate - 13-14k @ 2 bob a ticket!! Your gate receipts are well below ours and have been all season!! Your tickets are an average of 40% lower than ours - (often more than that!!) lets do some easy examples for you as you must have learning difficulties!! 12k @ £30 a ticket = £360.000 14k @ £20 a ticket = £280,000 You have a much bigger town to draw attendances from. Your attendances really should be double that of the clarets at least on these facts alone - then there the thing that you say you are the bigger club lol burnleyfan4life
  • Score: 5

1:39pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Dublin Claret says...

Who cares about all those boring attendance stats?
Both clubs are trying their best to encourage more fans to attend, but with so many clubs and mega clubs within the region it's always going to be a struggle.
The only slightly annoying issue now is that rovers fans on this website seem to have given up all hope on our team and it's unbelievable performances and are trying to slag off our gates! How pathetic!
Why cant you just back off and admire the fantastic job Sean has done?
Who cares about all those boring attendance stats? Both clubs are trying their best to encourage more fans to attend, but with so many clubs and mega clubs within the region it's always going to be a struggle. The only slightly annoying issue now is that rovers fans on this website seem to have given up all hope on our team and it's unbelievable performances and are trying to slag off our gates! How pathetic! Why cant you just back off and admire the fantastic job Sean has done? Dublin Claret
  • Score: 5

1:56pm Mon 24 Feb 14

tall in the saddle says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
Dyke says it's been enjoyable for the fans to come to turf moor!!!!!!! Is he joking? Have a look round dyke - the grounds empty!!!! Pop pop pop
Bloody sad that you only mention the crowd. Can’t you think of anything else pea brain?
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: Dyke says it's been enjoyable for the fans to come to turf moor!!!!!!! Is he joking? Have a look round dyke - the grounds empty!!!! Pop pop pop[/p][/quote]Bloody sad that you only mention the crowd. Can’t you think of anything else pea brain? tall in the saddle
  • Score: 1

4:05pm Mon 24 Feb 14

vintageclaret says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
Dyke says it's been enjoyable for the fans to come to turf moor!!!!!!! Is he joking? Have a look round dyke - the grounds empty!!!! Pop pop pop
Child, Child yawn yawn! Time to grow up. Several options open to you I) get a life 2) go for some education 3) learn to express yourself better without resorting to repetitive, boring statements. FINALLY either check your old record player it may be stuck in a scratched groove on an LP (it might be the rest of your family have been using it to self harm or other abuses) and if you eventually enter the real world obtain an iPod then there is no need for needles. This latter suggestion of course depends on following 2 above. Should you not understand the contents of this message show it to any BFC fan who will be able to interpret it because they are in the real world seeing it as it is.
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: Dyke says it's been enjoyable for the fans to come to turf moor!!!!!!! Is he joking? Have a look round dyke - the grounds empty!!!! Pop pop pop[/p][/quote]Child, Child yawn yawn! Time to grow up. Several options open to you I) get a life 2) go for some education 3) learn to express yourself better without resorting to repetitive, boring statements. FINALLY either check your old record player it may be stuck in a scratched groove on an LP (it might be the rest of your family have been using it to self harm or other abuses) and if you eventually enter the real world obtain an iPod then there is no need for needles. This latter suggestion of course depends on following 2 above. Should you not understand the contents of this message show it to any BFC fan who will be able to interpret it because they are in the real world seeing it as it is. vintageclaret
  • Score: 0

5:36pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Dingle Dangle says...

Truth hurts mate. Pop pop
Truth hurts mate. Pop pop Dingle Dangle
  • Score: -1

5:43pm Mon 24 Feb 14

RobH2O says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
Truth hurts mate. Pop pop
And what truth is that exactly, oh stranger to the subject matter?
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: Truth hurts mate. Pop pop[/p][/quote]And what truth is that exactly, oh stranger to the subject matter? RobH2O
  • Score: 1

5:45pm Mon 24 Feb 14

RobH2O says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
I'd sack yor statistician he's way off with his figures.. We've had the biggest crowds for many a season and you lot are pathetic
Well your people's champion website is a pastiche of swimming sphericals Mr Myth
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: I'd sack yor statistician he's way off with his figures.. We've had the biggest crowds for many a season and you lot are pathetic[/p][/quote]Well your people's champion website is a pastiche of swimming sphericals Mr Myth RobH2O
  • Score: 1

5:47pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Dingle Dangle says...

Your fans are a joke. Forest brought 4000 on Saturday which means you lot could only muster 10k. Pathetic. No wonder dyke is making cringeworthy pleas for the cave dwellers to turn up. Typical of a second rate club punching way above its weight which will make our spanking if you all the more delightful.
Your fans are a joke. Forest brought 4000 on Saturday which means you lot could only muster 10k. Pathetic. No wonder dyke is making cringeworthy pleas for the cave dwellers to turn up. Typical of a second rate club punching way above its weight which will make our spanking if you all the more delightful. Dingle Dangle
  • Score: -1

6:10pm Mon 24 Feb 14

stevieclaret says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
I'd sack yor statistician he's way off with his figures.. We've had the biggest crowds for many a season and you lot are pathetic
Pathetic? yet you are on here! Who is pathetic again? QED.

You are behind us when travelling tho aren't u mungo? U couldn't sell your tickets when u came to the turf - 2300. Now that is mega pathetic. Run along no dad.
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: I'd sack yor statistician he's way off with his figures.. We've had the biggest crowds for many a season and you lot are pathetic[/p][/quote]Pathetic? yet you are on here! Who is pathetic again? QED. You are behind us when travelling tho aren't u mungo? U couldn't sell your tickets when u came to the turf - 2300. Now that is mega pathetic. Run along no dad. stevieclaret
  • Score: 0

6:16pm Mon 24 Feb 14

stevieclaret says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
Your fans are a joke. Forest brought 4000 on Saturday which means you lot could only muster 10k. Pathetic. No wonder dyke is making cringeworthy pleas for the cave dwellers to turn up. Typical of a second rate club punching way above its weight which will make our spanking if you all the more delightful.
More BS. Check your homework b4 comin on here. Forest didn't bring 2000. Pathetic like your turnout at the turf!! Mungo
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: Your fans are a joke. Forest brought 4000 on Saturday which means you lot could only muster 10k. Pathetic. No wonder dyke is making cringeworthy pleas for the cave dwellers to turn up. Typical of a second rate club punching way above its weight which will make our spanking if you all the more delightful.[/p][/quote]More BS. Check your homework b4 comin on here. Forest didn't bring 2000. Pathetic like your turnout at the turf!! Mungo stevieclaret
  • Score: 1

6:41pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Dingle Dangle says...

Like you could count em. 4000 away fans following their reserve team and staring at all your empty seats. Ha ha pathetic
Like you could count em. 4000 away fans following their reserve team and staring at all your empty seats. Ha ha pathetic Dingle Dangle
  • Score: 0

6:44pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Chris P Bacon says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
Your fans are a joke. Forest brought 4000 on Saturday which means you lot could only muster 10k. Pathetic. No wonder dyke is making cringeworthy pleas for the cave dwellers to turn up. Typical of a second rate club punching way above its weight which will make our spanking if you all the more delightful.
You start off by basing all of your premise on a lie and then make a conclusion with zero credibility! That's like p1ssing down someone's neck and telling them it's raining.

But let's look at some incontrovertible facts; Blackburn only had 800 fans at Reading on Saturday.

Breathe some life in to that, name-changer!
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: Your fans are a joke. Forest brought 4000 on Saturday which means you lot could only muster 10k. Pathetic. No wonder dyke is making cringeworthy pleas for the cave dwellers to turn up. Typical of a second rate club punching way above its weight which will make our spanking if you all the more delightful.[/p][/quote]You start off by basing all of your premise on a lie and then make a conclusion with zero credibility! That's like p1ssing down someone's neck and telling them it's raining. But let's look at some incontrovertible facts; Blackburn only had 800 fans at Reading on Saturday. Breathe some life in to that, name-changer! Chris P Bacon
  • Score: 1

6:51pm Mon 24 Feb 14

H2O Control says...

Chris P Bacon wrote:
Dingle Dangle wrote:
Your fans are a joke. Forest brought 4000 on Saturday which means you lot could only muster 10k. Pathetic. No wonder dyke is making cringeworthy pleas for the cave dwellers to turn up. Typical of a second rate club punching way above its weight which will make our spanking if you all the more delightful.
You start off by basing all of your premise on a lie and then make a conclusion with zero credibility! That's like p1ssing down someone's neck and telling them it's raining.

But let's look at some incontrovertible facts; Blackburn only had 800 fans at Reading on Saturday.

Breathe some life in to that, name-changer!
That's cos he's the biggest liar to visit these boards. His whole life is a mass hallucination - just go see his website. The full frontal labotamy was a total success.
[quote][p][bold]Chris P Bacon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: Your fans are a joke. Forest brought 4000 on Saturday which means you lot could only muster 10k. Pathetic. No wonder dyke is making cringeworthy pleas for the cave dwellers to turn up. Typical of a second rate club punching way above its weight which will make our spanking if you all the more delightful.[/p][/quote]You start off by basing all of your premise on a lie and then make a conclusion with zero credibility! That's like p1ssing down someone's neck and telling them it's raining. But let's look at some incontrovertible facts; Blackburn only had 800 fans at Reading on Saturday. Breathe some life in to that, name-changer![/p][/quote]That's cos he's the biggest liar to visit these boards. His whole life is a mass hallucination - just go see his website. The full frontal labotamy was a total success. H2O Control
  • Score: 3

6:53pm Mon 24 Feb 14

H2O Control says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
I'd sack yor statistician he's way off with his figures.. We've had the biggest crowds for many a season and you lot are pathetic
You never take me on, do you you gutless prawn.
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: I'd sack yor statistician he's way off with his figures.. We've had the biggest crowds for many a season and you lot are pathetic[/p][/quote]You never take me on, do you you gutless prawn. H2O Control
  • Score: 2

7:04pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Dingle Dangle says...

We took 1800 to reading and we'll be taking 2000 to Bolton. Numbers you can only dream of. Bleat on about populations etc but the facts are simple - your fan base is on the wane your manager knows if znd us begging for you to return and we are on the up. 2 weeks to go before we out you to bed for another year
We took 1800 to reading and we'll be taking 2000 to Bolton. Numbers you can only dream of. Bleat on about populations etc but the facts are simple - your fan base is on the wane your manager knows if znd us begging for you to return and we are on the up. 2 weeks to go before we out you to bed for another year Dingle Dangle
  • Score: -3

7:25pm Mon 24 Feb 14

H2O Control says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
We took 1800 to reading and we'll be taking 2000 to Bolton. Numbers you can only dream of. Bleat on about populations etc but the facts are simple - your fan base is on the wane your manager knows if znd us begging for you to return and we are on the up. 2 weeks to go before we out you to bed for another year
You continual endless drivelling stranger to the truth.
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: We took 1800 to reading and we'll be taking 2000 to Bolton. Numbers you can only dream of. Bleat on about populations etc but the facts are simple - your fan base is on the wane your manager knows if znd us begging for you to return and we are on the up. 2 weeks to go before we out you to bed for another year[/p][/quote]You continual endless drivelling stranger to the truth. H2O Control
  • Score: 2

7:33pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Chris P Bacon says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
We took 1800 to reading and we'll be taking 2000 to Bolton. Numbers you can only dream of. Bleat on about populations etc but the facts are simple - your fan base is on the wane your manager knows if znd us begging for you to return and we are on the up. 2 weeks to go before we out you to bed for another year
That will be your last outing on this particular thread as this fact will blow you out of the water. Here's a little bit of advice; NEVER let your mouth write a cheque your arze can't cash!

You're easily shown up to be a liar and a fantasist here; scroll down to minute 4:35 and you will see that Blackburn took 854 fans to Reading, that's less than half the number you claim above, moron http://www.lancashir
etelegraph.co.uk/spo
rt/11030168.Matchday
_live__Reading_v_Bla
ckburn_Rovers/
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: We took 1800 to reading and we'll be taking 2000 to Bolton. Numbers you can only dream of. Bleat on about populations etc but the facts are simple - your fan base is on the wane your manager knows if znd us begging for you to return and we are on the up. 2 weeks to go before we out you to bed for another year[/p][/quote]That will be your last outing on this particular thread as this fact will blow you out of the water. Here's a little bit of advice; NEVER let your mouth write a cheque your arze can't cash! You're easily shown up to be a liar and a fantasist here; scroll down to minute 4:35 and you will see that Blackburn took 854 fans to Reading, that's less than half the number you claim above, moron http://www.lancashir etelegraph.co.uk/spo rt/11030168.Matchday _live__Reading_v_Bla ckburn_Rovers/ Chris P Bacon
  • Score: 2

7:40pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Dingle Dangle says...

And you all have been owned. Thankyou and goodnight
And you all have been owned. Thankyou and goodnight Dingle Dangle
  • Score: -6

7:42pm Mon 24 Feb 14

H2O Control says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
And you all have been owned. Thankyou and goodnight
I own you sunshine and with such ease. Flee you moron
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: And you all have been owned. Thankyou and goodnight[/p][/quote]I own you sunshine and with such ease. Flee you moron H2O Control
  • Score: 4

7:44pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Dingle Dangle says...

H20 - you've been owned the most you clown.
H20 - you've been owned the most you clown. Dingle Dangle
  • Score: -2

8:04pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Dingle Dangle says...

Silence from the asylum. Music to my ears
Silence from the asylum. Music to my ears Dingle Dangle
  • Score: -2

8:08pm Mon 24 Feb 14

RobH2O says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
H20 - you've been owned the most you clown.
That brought you back to the table you festering sore. So, tell me, why do you favour a self-portrate on your website depicting a Burnley fan. Didn't you find life more confusing than you do now you pitiful bloody liar.
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: H20 - you've been owned the most you clown.[/p][/quote]That brought you back to the table you festering sore. So, tell me, why do you favour a self-portrate on your website depicting a Burnley fan. Didn't you find life more confusing than you do now you pitiful bloody liar. RobH2O
  • Score: 1

8:14pm Mon 24 Feb 14

RobH2O says...

H2O Control wrote:
Dingle Dangle wrote:
We took 1800 to reading and we'll be taking 2000 to Bolton. Numbers you can only dream of. Bleat on about populations etc but the facts are simple - your fan base is on the wane your manager knows if znd us begging for you to return and we are on the up. 2 weeks to go before we out you to bed for another year
You continual endless drivelling stranger to the truth.
Liar. Rovers took 854 to Reading. We took 2,787 to Bolton. We have sold 4,328 for Rovers BoliEwood party to date with a week to go.

You are Liar
[quote][p][bold]H2O Control[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: We took 1800 to reading and we'll be taking 2000 to Bolton. Numbers you can only dream of. Bleat on about populations etc but the facts are simple - your fan base is on the wane your manager knows if znd us begging for you to return and we are on the up. 2 weeks to go before we out you to bed for another year[/p][/quote]You continual endless drivelling stranger to the truth.[/p][/quote]Liar. Rovers took 854 to Reading. We took 2,787 to Bolton. We have sold 4,328 for Rovers BoliEwood party to date with a week to go. You are Liar RobH2O
  • Score: 1

8:31pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Dingle Dangle says...

And you are owned. Don't you get it!!!!
And you are owned. Don't you get it!!!! Dingle Dangle
  • Score: -1

8:34pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Chris P Bacon says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
Silence from the asylum. Music to my ears
I deal only in facts, not fantasies so as you're a worthless lying stitshain with nothing better to do but try to defend the indefensible, you'll be left to you own self-destruction. Unless you can come up with a valid explanation for claiming something to which you are not entitled?
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: Silence from the asylum. Music to my ears[/p][/quote]I deal only in facts, not fantasies so as you're a worthless lying stitshain with nothing better to do but try to defend the indefensible, you'll be left to you own self-destruction. Unless you can come up with a valid explanation for claiming something to which you are not entitled? Chris P Bacon
  • Score: 2

9:18pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Dingle Dangle says...

Owned crispy. Join the club of festering amoebas from the pond that is Burnley. Pop pop
Owned crispy. Join the club of festering amoebas from the pond that is Burnley. Pop pop Dingle Dangle
  • Score: -6

9:34pm Mon 24 Feb 14

look.up.blackburn. says...

854, how very embarrassing. Looks like you've just had your spotty, oversized ar5e handed to you my gurning, web-fingered friend. Maybe you should stay away instead of making a fool of yourself next time.

What a complete moron you are. And by that I mean a complete and utter sack of human excrement...

1. Burnley have the better support, always have, always will,
2. Burnley are above you in any given positive statistic this season,
3. Burnley are 2nd in the league and challenging for automatic promotion,
4. Burnley are 17 points and 21 goals ahead of you,
5. Your mum has a bigger penis than you.
854, how very embarrassing. Looks like you've just had your spotty, oversized ar5e handed to you my gurning, web-fingered friend. Maybe you should stay away instead of making a fool of yourself next time. What a complete moron you are. And by that I mean a complete and utter sack of human excrement... 1. Burnley have the better support, always have, always will, 2. Burnley are above you in any given positive statistic this season, 3. Burnley are 2nd in the league and challenging for automatic promotion, 4. Burnley are 17 points and 21 goals ahead of you, 5. Your mum has a bigger penis than you. look.up.blackburn.
  • Score: 4

9:39pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Dingle Dangle says...

Add another one to the pond!!
Add another one to the pond!! Dingle Dangle
  • Score: -2

11:09pm Mon 24 Feb 14

RobH2O says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
And you are owned. Don't you get it!!!!
Nothing to get you invertebrate. Your bought and paid for stitched and owned. Loser.
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: And you are owned. Don't you get it!!!![/p][/quote]Nothing to get you invertebrate. Your bought and paid for stitched and owned. Loser. RobH2O
  • Score: 3

11:16pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Dingle Dangle says...

Time for your medication rob. Give crispy a kids and say night night!!! Pop pop pop
Time for your medication rob. Give crispy a kids and say night night!!! Pop pop pop Dingle Dangle
  • Score: -4

7:54am Tue 25 Feb 14

Chris P Bacon says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
Time for your medication rob. Give crispy a kids and say night night!!! Pop pop pop
Serial fantasist and proven liar. Don't facilitate this leper's descent into madness.
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: Time for your medication rob. Give crispy a kids and say night night!!! Pop pop pop[/p][/quote]Serial fantasist and proven liar. Don't facilitate this leper's descent into madness. Chris P Bacon
  • Score: 2

8:31am Tue 25 Feb 14

Dingle Dangle says...

Serial stay at home fan like the rest of the pond life
Serial stay at home fan like the rest of the pond life Dingle Dangle
  • Score: -1

10:00am Tue 25 Feb 14

H2O Control says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
Serial stay at home fan like the rest of the pond life
It's nearly 10am. Time to bend down, pull your botty open and try to give the other squad members a little pleasure. Take comfort, we laugh at you and your life. We own you 24. 7. 365. You're a liar.
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: Serial stay at home fan like the rest of the pond life[/p][/quote]It's nearly 10am. Time to bend down, pull your botty open and try to give the other squad members a little pleasure. Take comfort, we laugh at you and your life. We own you 24. 7. 365. You're a liar. H2O Control
  • Score: 0

10:00am Tue 25 Feb 14

H2O Control says...

Dingle Dangle wrote:
Serial stay at home fan like the rest of the pond life
It's nearly 10am. Time to bend down, pull your botty open and try to give the other squad members a little pleasure. Take comfort, we laugh at you and your life. We own you 24. 7. 365. You're a liar.
[quote][p][bold]Dingle Dangle[/bold] wrote: Serial stay at home fan like the rest of the pond life[/p][/quote]It's nearly 10am. Time to bend down, pull your botty open and try to give the other squad members a little pleasure. Take comfort, we laugh at you and your life. We own you 24. 7. 365. You're a liar. H2O Control
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree