When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Accrington Stanley wait on weather for League Two clash
4:34pm Monday 27th January 2014 in Sport
BRISTOL Rovers are keeping an eye on the weather as they wait to see whether tomorrow night’s home game against Accrington Stanley can go ahead.
The Reds saw Saturday’s match against Bury called off because of a waterlogged pitch, and the weather forecast in the south west has put tomorrow’s League Two fixture in jeopardy as well.
Bristol Rovers this afternoon released a statement saying: “With heavy showers expected in Bristol overnight, the club will be monitoring the state of the pitch ahead of tomorrow's League Two game against Accrington Stanley.
“Staff will be in early tomorrow to inspect the playing surface and we will bring you an update in the morning.”
Comments are closed on this article.