Lancashire TelegraphFirefighters tackle bedroom blaze in Knuzden (From Lancashire Telegraph)

When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.

Firefighters tackle bedroom blaze in Knuzden

A BEDROOM was wrecked after a candle caught fire at a detached house in Abbott Close at 7.15pm yesterday.

Firefighters found the property empty, although the owner, a woman, returned as they were tackling the blaze.

The bedroom was wrecked and the rest of the house was smoke-legged.

Comments (3)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

2:22pm Sat 11 Sep 10

useyourhead says...

smoke-legged, thats new!
-
anyone who is daft enough to leave a candle un-attended deserves to have to re-decorate. bet she feels a right numpty!
smoke-legged, thats new! - anyone who is daft enough to leave a candle un-attended deserves to have to re-decorate. bet she feels a right numpty! useyourhead
  • Score: 1

9:39pm Sat 11 Sep 10

Rich Riley says...

I suppose its one way of getting your house revamped by the insurance company
I suppose its one way of getting your house revamped by the insurance company Rich Riley
  • Score: 1

2:45pm Sun 12 Sep 10

rob_ossy says...

Bet she feels better when the nice pay out she will get funny how she was out when this happened lit by it self did it
Bet she feels better when the nice pay out she will get funny how she was out when this happened lit by it self did it rob_ossy
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree