Blackburn bomb plotter: 'Osama bin Laden told me he planned a second 9/11'

Shoe bomb plotter Saajid Badat is giving evidence to a New York court..

Shoe bomb plotter Saajid Badat is giving evidence to a New York court..

First published in Crime news

A Blackburn man who trained to be a shoe bomber said Osama bin Laden told him shortly after the September 11 2001 attacks that he believed a follow-up terrorist attack could doom the American economy.

Saajid Badat recounted his meeting with the al Qaida founder in videotaped testimony that was played yesterday for a federal jury in Brooklyn, New York City.

"So he said the American economy is like a chain," Badat said. "If you break one - one link of the chain, the whole economy will be brought down. So after the September 11 attacks, this operation will ruin the aviation industry and in turn the whole economy will come down."

Badat, 33, was convicted in London in a 2001 plot to down an American Airlines flight from Paris to Miami with explosives hidden in his shoes. His evidence came in the trial of a man accused in a 2009 plot to attack New York's tube network with suicide bombs.

Badat said he was supposed to carry out a simultaneous bombing with failed British shoe-bomber Richard Reid. In testimony recorded last month, Badat said he refused a request to testify in person because he remained under indictment in Boston on charges alleging he conspired with Reid and he has been told he would be arrested if he set foot in the United States.

Badat said he backed out of the bombing with Reid because of his reluctance, fear and the effect it would have on his family. He said he informed his handler in Pakistan by email but never notified bin Laden.

Arrested in November 2003, Badat is free after serving six years of an 11-year prison sentence. He testified that he began co-operating in part because he hoped to give evidence some day against Khalid Sheik Mohammed, who has claimed responsibility while in US custody as the architect of the September 11 attacks.

He said Mohammed gave final orders to himself and Reid, who is serving a life sentence.

"He just gave us advice, on how to interact with each other, how to contact each other," Badat said.

Badat said he believed Mohammed and others like him take advantage of vulnerable youths to carry out terrorism attacks. On cross-examination, he said he believed some of the September 11 hijackers were victims like the others who died that day, "to lesser extent, to a much lesser extent".

Reid and Badat travelled with each other just weeks before the planned December 2001 attacks, meeting for a time with a group of Malaysians who were preparing to perform a hijacking similar to the September 11 attacks, Badat said.

"I provided them with one of my shoes because ... both had explosives inserted into them," he said.

Comments (45)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

1:41pm Tue 24 Apr 12

jack daniels says...

The BBC website says this piece of muck is from Gloucester. If this is the case, can the LT stop dragging this town into the mud with it's desperate headlines.
The BBC website says this piece of muck is from Gloucester. If this is the case, can the LT stop dragging this town into the mud with it's desperate headlines. jack daniels
  • Score: 0

2:40pm Tue 24 Apr 12

Lifeinthemix says...

this is clearly garbage because bin Laden could not have carried out 911 if he had prayed for eternity for it to be so.

consider this chap a mouth for Intelligence perhaps in readiness for this years false flag event/s
this is clearly garbage because bin Laden could not have carried out 911 if he had prayed for eternity for it to be so. consider this chap a mouth for Intelligence perhaps in readiness for this years false flag event/s Lifeinthemix
  • Score: 0

2:58pm Tue 24 Apr 12

Excluded again says...

He studied here for a couple of years. I'm in agreement with Jack Daniels on this - you would not describe a 33 year old who went to college in Newcastle for 2 years as a Geordie.
He studied here for a couple of years. I'm in agreement with Jack Daniels on this - you would not describe a 33 year old who went to college in Newcastle for 2 years as a Geordie. Excluded again
  • Score: 0

3:13pm Tue 24 Apr 12

New World Order. says...

Lifeinthemix wrote:
this is clearly garbage because bin Laden could not have carried out 911 if he had prayed for eternity for it to be so.

consider this chap a mouth for Intelligence perhaps in readiness for this years false flag event/s
27/5/12 brother. False flag looming then the sheep shearing will begin.
[quote][p][bold]Lifeinthemix[/bold] wrote: this is clearly garbage because bin Laden could not have carried out 911 if he had prayed for eternity for it to be so. consider this chap a mouth for Intelligence perhaps in readiness for this years false flag event/s[/p][/quote]27/5/12 brother. False flag looming then the sheep shearing will begin. New World Order.
  • Score: 0

3:59pm Tue 24 Apr 12

I_Love_Mommy says...

Lifeinthemix wrote:
this is clearly garbage because bin Laden could not have carried out 911 if he had prayed for eternity for it to be so. consider this chap a mouth for Intelligence perhaps in readiness for this years false flag event/s
Project bluebeam ! have you seen the lovely spotlights on the stadium ? nice triangles lol
[quote][p][bold]Lifeinthemix[/bold] wrote: this is clearly garbage because bin Laden could not have carried out 911 if he had prayed for eternity for it to be so. consider this chap a mouth for Intelligence perhaps in readiness for this years false flag event/s[/p][/quote]Project bluebeam ! have you seen the lovely spotlights on the stadium ? nice triangles lol I_Love_Mommy
  • Score: 0

4:21pm Tue 24 Apr 12

woolywords says...

How many of you people like to write in green ink?

Nothing sinister in my question, it's just a piece of journalistic trivia.
How many of you people like to write in green ink? Nothing sinister in my question, it's just a piece of journalistic trivia. woolywords
  • Score: 0

4:47pm Tue 24 Apr 12

Dave_P says...

it's all garbage, from 9/11 to 7/7 the only terrorists are the bloody armies invading these countries in the name of peace.. in the name of peace? you're taking the p*ss
it's all garbage, from 9/11 to 7/7 the only terrorists are the bloody armies invading these countries in the name of peace.. in the name of peace? you're taking the p*ss Dave_P
  • Score: 0

5:35pm Tue 24 Apr 12

Lifeinthemix says...

Dave_P wrote:
it's all garbage, from 9/11 to 7/7 the only terrorists are the bloody armies invading these countries in the name of peace.. in the name of peace? you're taking the p*ss
I think they misunderstood Ghandi
[quote][p][bold]Dave_P[/bold] wrote: it's all garbage, from 9/11 to 7/7 the only terrorists are the bloody armies invading these countries in the name of peace.. in the name of peace? you're taking the p*ss[/p][/quote]I think they misunderstood Ghandi Lifeinthemix
  • Score: 0

5:36pm Tue 24 Apr 12

moggy669 says...

Bin laden LOL.
Do people still actually believe he did it??
God help us.
Bin laden LOL. Do people still actually believe he did it?? God help us. moggy669
  • Score: 0

5:45pm Tue 24 Apr 12

bmurtaja says...

Excluded again wrote:
He studied here for a couple of years. I'm in agreement with Jack Daniels on this - you would not describe a 33 year old who went to college in Newcastle for 2 years as a Geordie.
Only if the LET journalists understood this. LET loves this sensation.
[quote][p][bold]Excluded again[/bold] wrote: He studied here for a couple of years. I'm in agreement with Jack Daniels on this - you would not describe a 33 year old who went to college in Newcastle for 2 years as a Geordie.[/p][/quote]Only if the LET journalists understood this. LET loves this sensation. bmurtaja
  • Score: 0

6:01pm Tue 24 Apr 12

sen c bl says...

This f****r has lied for his freedom.

Burn in hell.
This f****r has lied for his freedom. Burn in hell. sen c bl
  • Score: 0

6:19pm Tue 24 Apr 12

sen c bl says...

7/7 was a terrorist attack.

9/11, I strongly doubt it.

Sajid Badat, a v'anker
7/7 was a terrorist attack. 9/11, I strongly doubt it. Sajid Badat, a v'anker sen c bl
  • Score: 0

6:36pm Tue 24 Apr 12

berniep says...

Dave_P wrote:
it's all garbage, from 9/11 to 7/7 the only terrorists are the bloody armies invading these countries in the name of peace.. in the name of peace? you're taking the p*ss
The conspiracy is that we are being led to believe the conspiracy theories because governments dont want us to believe that the people we have "welcomed" into our countries housed fed educated given free medical/dental/optic
al treatment & the freedom to speak bemoan & hate us could possibly be responsible for these terrible act,s against us.
[quote][p][bold]Dave_P[/bold] wrote: it's all garbage, from 9/11 to 7/7 the only terrorists are the bloody armies invading these countries in the name of peace.. in the name of peace? you're taking the p*ss[/p][/quote]The conspiracy is that we are being led to believe the conspiracy theories because governments dont want us to believe that the people we have "welcomed" into our countries housed fed educated given free medical/dental/optic al treatment & the freedom to speak bemoan & hate us could possibly be responsible for these terrible act,s against us. berniep
  • Score: 0

6:57pm Tue 24 Apr 12

sen c bl says...

7/7 was a terrorist attack, trust me.

9/11 was a planned attack by the Yanks.
7/7 was a terrorist attack, trust me. 9/11 was a planned attack by the Yanks. sen c bl
  • Score: 0

7:16pm Tue 24 Apr 12

Good call says...

berniep wrote:
Dave_P wrote:
it's all garbage, from 9/11 to 7/7 the only terrorists are the bloody armies invading these countries in the name of peace.. in the name of peace? you're taking the p*ss
The conspiracy is that we are being led to believe the conspiracy theories because governments dont want us to believe that the people we have "welcomed" into our countries housed fed educated given free medical/dental/optic

al treatment & the freedom to speak bemoan & hate us could possibly be responsible for these terrible act,s against us.
Both 7/7 and 9/11 were terrorist attacks,just a case of if you believe the official conspiracy theory that it was Muslim terrorists or the alternative theory that it was some kind of inside job.Berniep, how is the government promoting "conspiracy theory's",and what do you define as one?
[quote][p][bold]berniep[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dave_P[/bold] wrote: it's all garbage, from 9/11 to 7/7 the only terrorists are the bloody armies invading these countries in the name of peace.. in the name of peace? you're taking the p*ss[/p][/quote]The conspiracy is that we are being led to believe the conspiracy theories because governments dont want us to believe that the people we have "welcomed" into our countries housed fed educated given free medical/dental/optic al treatment & the freedom to speak bemoan & hate us could possibly be responsible for these terrible act,s against us.[/p][/quote]Both 7/7 and 9/11 were terrorist attacks,just a case of if you believe the official conspiracy theory that it was Muslim terrorists or the alternative theory that it was some kind of inside job.Berniep, how is the government promoting "conspiracy theory's",and what do you define as one? Good call
  • Score: 0

8:04pm Tue 24 Apr 12

Ronnietate says...

Where ever he is from, was from, or is now, the real news here is that he is free after six years. What a joke British law has become, how pathetic is that!
Where ever he is from, was from, or is now, the real news here is that he is free after six years. What a joke British law has become, how pathetic is that! Ronnietate
  • Score: 0

9:08pm Tue 24 Apr 12

Reality50 says...

People like this Muslim justify the existence of the EDL.There is a problem with Islamic extremism and terror cells in many British towns and cities and it's time the media and the left wing faced up to that fact.
People like this Muslim justify the existence of the EDL.There is a problem with Islamic extremism and terror cells in many British towns and cities and it's time the media and the left wing faced up to that fact. Reality50
  • Score: 0

9:09pm Tue 24 Apr 12

retired one says...

Can a leopard change it's spots - NO
Can a leopard change it's spots - NO retired one
  • Score: 0

9:11pm Tue 24 Apr 12

ghanto says...

this idiot is not a muslim because he tried to kill inocent people

Now his story about bin laden seems totally lies

he just making this up i think becuase he wants to attract america and british so he can be freed.
this idiot is not a muslim because he tried to kill inocent people Now his story about bin laden seems totally lies he just making this up i think becuase he wants to attract america and british so he can be freed. ghanto
  • Score: 0

9:44pm Tue 24 Apr 12

Good call says...

Reality50 wrote:
People like this Muslim justify the existence of the EDL.There is a problem with Islamic extremism and terror cells in many British towns and cities and it's time the media and the left wing faced up to that fact.
Ahow is the EDL helping deal with "Islamic Terrorists"?
[quote][p][bold]Reality50[/bold] wrote: People like this Muslim justify the existence of the EDL.There is a problem with Islamic extremism and terror cells in many British towns and cities and it's time the media and the left wing faced up to that fact.[/p][/quote]Ahow is the EDL helping deal with "Islamic Terrorists"? Good call
  • Score: 0

10:34pm Tue 24 Apr 12

blackburn4life says...

jack daniels wrote:
The BBC website says this piece of muck is from Gloucester. If this is the case, can the LT stop dragging this town into the mud with it's desperate headlines.
Finally.....this guy is born and bred gloucester....i don't understand why LT keep saying "blackburn terrorist"also "a blackburn man"...he's not even from here....idiots
[quote][p][bold]jack daniels[/bold] wrote: The BBC website says this piece of muck is from Gloucester. If this is the case, can the LT stop dragging this town into the mud with it's desperate headlines.[/p][/quote]Finally.....this guy is born and bred gloucester....i don't understand why LT keep saying "blackburn terrorist"also "a blackburn man"...he's not even from here....idiots blackburn4life
  • Score: 0

12:34am Wed 25 Apr 12

Gennoe1 says...

So Dave P.7/7 and9/11cannot be classed as terrorist attacks? silly me, i presumed with them both been attacks carried out by terrorists ,that we could indeed call them terrorist attacks. Your funny!(in a white jacket kind of way!)
So Dave P.7/7 and9/11cannot be classed as terrorist attacks? silly me, i presumed with them both been attacks carried out by terrorists ,that we could indeed call them terrorist attacks. Your funny!(in a white jacket kind of way!) Gennoe1
  • Score: 0

12:45am Wed 25 Apr 12

Keep Darwen Green says...

Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up.
Success has been so easy to achieve.
Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up. Success has been so easy to achieve. Keep Darwen Green
  • Score: 0

1:20am Wed 25 Apr 12

nil bye mouth says...

How on gods earth this piece of islamic trained 5hit is still breathing is beyond me he is a traitor and should have been eliminated years ago along with the many many islamic nutcases who wish us harm.
How on gods earth this piece of islamic trained 5hit is still breathing is beyond me he is a traitor and should have been eliminated years ago along with the many many islamic nutcases who wish us harm. nil bye mouth
  • Score: 0

8:48am Wed 25 Apr 12

jack daniels says...

Keep Darwen Green wrote:
Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up. Success has been so easy to achieve.
not a bad point. maybe we should decide for ourselves instead of being told what to think. (besides me obviously, as everybody should listen to me)
[quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up. Success has been so easy to achieve.[/p][/quote]not a bad point. maybe we should decide for ourselves instead of being told what to think. (besides me obviously, as everybody should listen to me) jack daniels
  • Score: 0

9:02am Wed 25 Apr 12

karolgadge says...

ghanto wrote:
this idiot is not a muslim because he tried to kill inocent people

Now his story about bin laden seems totally lies

he just making this up i think becuase he wants to attract america and british so he can be freed.
If he isn't a Muslim, why did Salim Mulla, Chairman of the Lancashire Council of Mosques feel impelled to comment in effect that he has 'learnt his lesson' and could be forgiven for his crime?
And, likewise, Councillor Abdul Patel was also reported (in the same LT article last week) that 'Islam is very forgiving'.
Both Salim Mulla and Abdul Patel clearly regard Saajid Badat as part of the Islamic community. If they hadn't, they would have remained silent on this issue.
[quote][p][bold]ghanto[/bold] wrote: this idiot is not a muslim because he tried to kill inocent people Now his story about bin laden seems totally lies he just making this up i think becuase he wants to attract america and british so he can be freed.[/p][/quote]If he isn't a Muslim, why did Salim Mulla, Chairman of the Lancashire Council of Mosques feel impelled to comment in effect that he has 'learnt his lesson' and could be forgiven for his crime? And, likewise, Councillor Abdul Patel was also reported (in the same LT article last week) that 'Islam is very forgiving'. Both Salim Mulla and Abdul Patel clearly regard Saajid Badat as part of the Islamic community. If they hadn't, they would have remained silent on this issue. karolgadge
  • Score: 0

9:03am Wed 25 Apr 12

Keep Darwen Green says...

jack daniels wrote:
Keep Darwen Green wrote:
Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up. Success has been so easy to achieve.
not a bad point. maybe we should decide for ourselves instead of being told what to think. (besides me obviously, as everybody should listen to me)
And me too, because I am the law.
[quote][p][bold]jack daniels[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up. Success has been so easy to achieve.[/p][/quote]not a bad point. maybe we should decide for ourselves instead of being told what to think. (besides me obviously, as everybody should listen to me)[/p][/quote]And me too, because I am the law. Keep Darwen Green
  • Score: 0

9:18am Wed 25 Apr 12

Keep Darwen Green says...

karolgadge wrote:
ghanto wrote:
this idiot is not a muslim because he tried to kill inocent people

Now his story about bin laden seems totally lies

he just making this up i think becuase he wants to attract america and british so he can be freed.
If he isn't a Muslim, why did Salim Mulla, Chairman of the Lancashire Council of Mosques feel impelled to comment in effect that he has 'learnt his lesson' and could be forgiven for his crime?
And, likewise, Councillor Abdul Patel was also reported (in the same LT article last week) that 'Islam is very forgiving'.
Both Salim Mulla and Abdul Patel clearly regard Saajid Badat as part of the Islamic community. If they hadn't, they would have remained silent on this issue.
I found that very unusual too. I think its a lot easier to forgive someone who is trying to blow someone else up when in reality if he was trying to blow some of their community up, in a country under islamic control, he would have been dragged behind a toyota landcruiser, beaten with shoes until his head came off, then he would have been set on fire. Then beaten with shoes again. Then he would have been dragged behind a toyota landcruiser for a further week, then put on display in the town centre while all the locals fired their ak47's in the air and then used his body for target practice to show the whole world how civilised they have become :0) Then the whole world horrified at his treatment would have opened their borders and given them unlimited funds so they can try and blow us up instead, of course whilst educating his children and providing him with a house, thats his human rights y'know.
[quote][p][bold]karolgadge[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ghanto[/bold] wrote: this idiot is not a muslim because he tried to kill inocent people Now his story about bin laden seems totally lies he just making this up i think becuase he wants to attract america and british so he can be freed.[/p][/quote]If he isn't a Muslim, why did Salim Mulla, Chairman of the Lancashire Council of Mosques feel impelled to comment in effect that he has 'learnt his lesson' and could be forgiven for his crime? And, likewise, Councillor Abdul Patel was also reported (in the same LT article last week) that 'Islam is very forgiving'. Both Salim Mulla and Abdul Patel clearly regard Saajid Badat as part of the Islamic community. If they hadn't, they would have remained silent on this issue.[/p][/quote]I found that very unusual too. I think its a lot easier to forgive someone who is trying to blow someone else up when in reality if he was trying to blow some of their community up, in a country under islamic control, he would have been dragged behind a toyota landcruiser, beaten with shoes until his head came off, then he would have been set on fire. Then beaten with shoes again. Then he would have been dragged behind a toyota landcruiser for a further week, then put on display in the town centre while all the locals fired their ak47's in the air and then used his body for target practice to show the whole world how civilised they have become :0) Then the whole world horrified at his treatment would have opened their borders and given them unlimited funds so they can try and blow us up instead, of course whilst educating his children and providing him with a house, thats his human rights y'know. Keep Darwen Green
  • Score: 0

10:39am Wed 25 Apr 12

did you smash it? says...

Basically this piece of scum was trained in Blackburn Mosques.
.
What a wonderful advert for the town - you must all be so proud....
Basically this piece of scum was trained in Blackburn Mosques. . What a wonderful advert for the town - you must all be so proud.... did you smash it?
  • Score: 0

11:40am Wed 25 Apr 12

benal13 says...

the worst thing about this piece of dog cr.p is it could be walking the streets of blackburn again and may even get an invite to the townhall
the worst thing about this piece of dog cr.p is it could be walking the streets of blackburn again and may even get an invite to the townhall benal13
  • Score: 0

1:02pm Wed 25 Apr 12

slongio says...

Keep Darwen Green wrote:
karolgadge wrote:
ghanto wrote:
this idiot is not a muslim because he tried to kill inocent people

Now his story about bin laden seems totally lies

he just making this up i think becuase he wants to attract america and british so he can be freed.
If he isn't a Muslim, why did Salim Mulla, Chairman of the Lancashire Council of Mosques feel impelled to comment in effect that he has 'learnt his lesson' and could be forgiven for his crime?
And, likewise, Councillor Abdul Patel was also reported (in the same LT article last week) that 'Islam is very forgiving'.
Both Salim Mulla and Abdul Patel clearly regard Saajid Badat as part of the Islamic community. If they hadn't, they would have remained silent on this issue.
I found that very unusual too. I think its a lot easier to forgive someone who is trying to blow someone else up when in reality if he was trying to blow some of their community up, in a country under islamic control, he would have been dragged behind a toyota landcruiser, beaten with shoes until his head came off, then he would have been set on fire. Then beaten with shoes again. Then he would have been dragged behind a toyota landcruiser for a further week, then put on display in the town centre while all the locals fired their ak47's in the air and then used his body for target practice to show the whole world how civilised they have become :0) Then the whole world horrified at his treatment would have opened their borders and given them unlimited funds so they can try and blow us up instead, of course whilst educating his children and providing him with a house, thats his human rights y'know.
Haha so true KDG...
[quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]karolgadge[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ghanto[/bold] wrote: this idiot is not a muslim because he tried to kill inocent people Now his story about bin laden seems totally lies he just making this up i think becuase he wants to attract america and british so he can be freed.[/p][/quote]If he isn't a Muslim, why did Salim Mulla, Chairman of the Lancashire Council of Mosques feel impelled to comment in effect that he has 'learnt his lesson' and could be forgiven for his crime? And, likewise, Councillor Abdul Patel was also reported (in the same LT article last week) that 'Islam is very forgiving'. Both Salim Mulla and Abdul Patel clearly regard Saajid Badat as part of the Islamic community. If they hadn't, they would have remained silent on this issue.[/p][/quote]I found that very unusual too. I think its a lot easier to forgive someone who is trying to blow someone else up when in reality if he was trying to blow some of their community up, in a country under islamic control, he would have been dragged behind a toyota landcruiser, beaten with shoes until his head came off, then he would have been set on fire. Then beaten with shoes again. Then he would have been dragged behind a toyota landcruiser for a further week, then put on display in the town centre while all the locals fired their ak47's in the air and then used his body for target practice to show the whole world how civilised they have become :0) Then the whole world horrified at his treatment would have opened their borders and given them unlimited funds so they can try and blow us up instead, of course whilst educating his children and providing him with a house, thats his human rights y'know.[/p][/quote]Haha so true KDG... slongio
  • Score: 0

3:50pm Wed 25 Apr 12

ghanto says...

slongio wrote:
Keep Darwen Green wrote:
karolgadge wrote:
ghanto wrote: this idiot is not a muslim because he tried to kill inocent people Now his story about bin laden seems totally lies he just making this up i think becuase he wants to attract america and british so he can be freed.
If he isn't a Muslim, why did Salim Mulla, Chairman of the Lancashire Council of Mosques feel impelled to comment in effect that he has 'learnt his lesson' and could be forgiven for his crime? And, likewise, Councillor Abdul Patel was also reported (in the same LT article last week) that 'Islam is very forgiving'. Both Salim Mulla and Abdul Patel clearly regard Saajid Badat as part of the Islamic community. If they hadn't, they would have remained silent on this issue.
I found that very unusual too. I think its a lot easier to forgive someone who is trying to blow someone else up when in reality if he was trying to blow some of their community up, in a country under islamic control, he would have been dragged behind a toyota landcruiser, beaten with shoes until his head came off, then he would have been set on fire. Then beaten with shoes again. Then he would have been dragged behind a toyota landcruiser for a further week, then put on display in the town centre while all the locals fired their ak47's in the air and then used his body for target practice to show the whole world how civilised they have become :0) Then the whole world horrified at his treatment would have opened their borders and given them unlimited funds so they can try and blow us up instead, of course whilst educating his children and providing him with a house, thats his human rights y'know.
Haha so true KDG...
do people think that salim mulla and other would've forgiven him if the plane which he intended to blow had their own children on the plane?

I agree islam is forgivable but in saudi peoples hands are cut for stealing
[quote][p][bold]slongio[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]karolgadge[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ghanto[/bold] wrote: this idiot is not a muslim because he tried to kill inocent people Now his story about bin laden seems totally lies he just making this up i think becuase he wants to attract america and british so he can be freed.[/p][/quote]If he isn't a Muslim, why did Salim Mulla, Chairman of the Lancashire Council of Mosques feel impelled to comment in effect that he has 'learnt his lesson' and could be forgiven for his crime? And, likewise, Councillor Abdul Patel was also reported (in the same LT article last week) that 'Islam is very forgiving'. Both Salim Mulla and Abdul Patel clearly regard Saajid Badat as part of the Islamic community. If they hadn't, they would have remained silent on this issue.[/p][/quote]I found that very unusual too. I think its a lot easier to forgive someone who is trying to blow someone else up when in reality if he was trying to blow some of their community up, in a country under islamic control, he would have been dragged behind a toyota landcruiser, beaten with shoes until his head came off, then he would have been set on fire. Then beaten with shoes again. Then he would have been dragged behind a toyota landcruiser for a further week, then put on display in the town centre while all the locals fired their ak47's in the air and then used his body for target practice to show the whole world how civilised they have become :0) Then the whole world horrified at his treatment would have opened their borders and given them unlimited funds so they can try and blow us up instead, of course whilst educating his children and providing him with a house, thats his human rights y'know.[/p][/quote]Haha so true KDG...[/p][/quote]do people think that salim mulla and other would've forgiven him if the plane which he intended to blow had their own children on the plane? I agree islam is forgivable but in saudi peoples hands are cut for stealing ghanto
  • Score: 0

5:04pm Wed 25 Apr 12

sen c bl says...

I do't like the Americans, but it's the first time i'm advising them.

Get as much information as you can out of him and then baseball bat him.
I do't like the Americans, but it's the first time i'm advising them. Get as much information as you can out of him and then baseball bat him. sen c bl
  • Score: 0

5:14pm Wed 25 Apr 12

Good call says...

Keep Darwen Green wrote:
Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up.
Success has been so easy to achieve.
.What is wrong with questioning the Official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Would you prefer if we just believed what we got told on the news?
[quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up. Success has been so easy to achieve.[/p][/quote].What is wrong with questioning the Official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Would you prefer if we just believed what we got told on the news? Good call
  • Score: 0

9:10pm Wed 25 Apr 12

ghanto says...

tell this idiot to submit proof of what hes saying

he ust being a babby
tell this idiot to submit proof of what hes saying he ust being a babby ghanto
  • Score: 0

9:38pm Wed 25 Apr 12

Good call says...

ghanto wrote:
tell this idiot to submit proof of what hes saying

he ust being a babby
Who,me? I haven't claimed anything I've just said there is nothing wrong with questioning the official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Is that ok?
[quote][p][bold]ghanto[/bold] wrote: tell this idiot to submit proof of what hes saying he ust being a babby[/p][/quote]Who,me? I haven't claimed anything I've just said there is nothing wrong with questioning the official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Is that ok? Good call
  • Score: 0

10:07am Thu 26 Apr 12

Keep Darwen Green says...

Good call wrote:
Keep Darwen Green wrote:
Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up.
Success has been so easy to achieve.
.What is wrong with questioning the Official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Would you prefer if we just believed what we got told on the news?
There is nothing wrong with it. So I watched every possible documentary on every available web site, tv channel and read every privately written book and article I could find on the subjects with an open mind. I took them all in and came to my own conclusions thanks. The conclusion being, the internet and CGI is a very dangerous and potential history changing medium. Couple that with some spotty faced students ability on photoshop and sonyvegas and thats all it is. Horsesh1t. They did it, there was no "inside job", it was pure and simple an attack on the west and its way in the world by extremists.
There is a different mindset going on here. Don't let them suck in your gullible mind, use your eyes, ears and grey stuff. I'm sure you'll get through.
[quote][p][bold]Good call[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up. Success has been so easy to achieve.[/p][/quote].What is wrong with questioning the Official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Would you prefer if we just believed what we got told on the news?[/p][/quote]There is nothing wrong with it. So I watched every possible documentary on every available web site, tv channel and read every privately written book and article I could find on the subjects with an open mind. I took them all in and came to my own conclusions thanks. The conclusion being, the internet and CGI is a very dangerous and potential history changing medium. Couple that with some spotty faced students ability on photoshop and sonyvegas and thats all it is. Horsesh1t. They did it, there was no "inside job", it was pure and simple an attack on the west and its way in the world by extremists. There is a different mindset going on here. Don't let them suck in your gullible mind, use your eyes, ears and grey stuff. I'm sure you'll get through. Keep Darwen Green
  • Score: 0

6:52pm Thu 26 Apr 12

sen c bl says...

Cut the nonsense.
If it was a terrorist attack, Bin Laden didn't do it.
Not even a powerful earthquake could bring towers down as 9/11.
Cut the nonsense. If it was a terrorist attack, Bin Laden didn't do it. Not even a powerful earthquake could bring towers down as 9/11. sen c bl
  • Score: 0

7:10pm Thu 26 Apr 12

Good call says...

Keep Darwen Green wrote:
Good call wrote:
Keep Darwen Green wrote:
Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up.
Success has been so easy to achieve.
.What is wrong with questioning the Official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Would you prefer if we just believed what we got told on the news?
There is nothing wrong with it. So I watched every possible documentary on every available web site, tv channel and read every privately written book and article I could find on the subjects with an open mind. I took them all in and came to my own conclusions thanks. The conclusion being, the internet and CGI is a very dangerous and potential history changing medium. Couple that with some spotty faced students ability on photoshop and sonyvegas and thats all it is. Horsesh1t. They did it, there was no "inside job", it was pure and simple an attack on the west and its way in the world by extremists.
There is a different mindset going on here. Don't let them suck in your gullible mind, use your eyes, ears and grey stuff. I'm sure you'll get through.
I have not reached a conclusion as to whether 7/7 was an inside job or done by islamic terrorists I'm very open minded.As you say,there are lot of films about it on the Internet,some better than others.
[quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Good call[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up. Success has been so easy to achieve.[/p][/quote].What is wrong with questioning the Official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Would you prefer if we just believed what we got told on the news?[/p][/quote]There is nothing wrong with it. So I watched every possible documentary on every available web site, tv channel and read every privately written book and article I could find on the subjects with an open mind. I took them all in and came to my own conclusions thanks. The conclusion being, the internet and CGI is a very dangerous and potential history changing medium. Couple that with some spotty faced students ability on photoshop and sonyvegas and thats all it is. Horsesh1t. They did it, there was no "inside job", it was pure and simple an attack on the west and its way in the world by extremists. There is a different mindset going on here. Don't let them suck in your gullible mind, use your eyes, ears and grey stuff. I'm sure you'll get through.[/p][/quote]I have not reached a conclusion as to whether 7/7 was an inside job or done by islamic terrorists I'm very open minded.As you say,there are lot of films about it on the Internet,some better than others. Good call
  • Score: 0

10:22pm Thu 26 Apr 12

slongio says...

Good call wrote:
Keep Darwen Green wrote:
Good call wrote:
Keep Darwen Green wrote:
Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up.
Success has been so easy to achieve.
.What is wrong with questioning the Official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Would you prefer if we just believed what we got told on the news?
There is nothing wrong with it. So I watched every possible documentary on every available web site, tv channel and read every privately written book and article I could find on the subjects with an open mind. I took them all in and came to my own conclusions thanks. The conclusion being, the internet and CGI is a very dangerous and potential history changing medium. Couple that with some spotty faced students ability on photoshop and sonyvegas and thats all it is. Horsesh1t. They did it, there was no "inside job", it was pure and simple an attack on the west and its way in the world by extremists.
There is a different mindset going on here. Don't let them suck in your gullible mind, use your eyes, ears and grey stuff. I'm sure you'll get through.
I have not reached a conclusion as to whether 7/7 was an inside job or done by islamic terrorists I'm very open minded.As you say,there are lot of films about it on the Internet,some better than others.
You need to give your head a wobble then dont ya......
[quote][p][bold]Good call[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Good call[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up. Success has been so easy to achieve.[/p][/quote].What is wrong with questioning the Official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Would you prefer if we just believed what we got told on the news?[/p][/quote]There is nothing wrong with it. So I watched every possible documentary on every available web site, tv channel and read every privately written book and article I could find on the subjects with an open mind. I took them all in and came to my own conclusions thanks. The conclusion being, the internet and CGI is a very dangerous and potential history changing medium. Couple that with some spotty faced students ability on photoshop and sonyvegas and thats all it is. Horsesh1t. They did it, there was no "inside job", it was pure and simple an attack on the west and its way in the world by extremists. There is a different mindset going on here. Don't let them suck in your gullible mind, use your eyes, ears and grey stuff. I'm sure you'll get through.[/p][/quote]I have not reached a conclusion as to whether 7/7 was an inside job or done by islamic terrorists I'm very open minded.As you say,there are lot of films about it on the Internet,some better than others.[/p][/quote]You need to give your head a wobble then dont ya...... slongio
  • Score: 0

6:21pm Fri 27 Apr 12

sen c bl says...

CAN THE LET NOW PLEASE REMOVE THIS B****** FROM OUR SCREENS.

EVERY TIME I LOOK AT HIM IT GIVES ME THE SHIVERS.
CAN THE LET NOW PLEASE REMOVE THIS B****** FROM OUR SCREENS. EVERY TIME I LOOK AT HIM IT GIVES ME THE SHIVERS. sen c bl
  • Score: 0

7:56pm Fri 27 Apr 12

Good call says...

slongio wrote:
Good call wrote:
Keep Darwen Green wrote:
Good call wrote:
Keep Darwen Green wrote:
Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up.
Success has been so easy to achieve.
.What is wrong with questioning the Official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Would you prefer if we just believed what we got told on the news?
There is nothing wrong with it. So I watched every possible documentary on every available web site, tv channel and read every privately written book and article I could find on the subjects with an open mind. I took them all in and came to my own conclusions thanks. The conclusion being, the internet and CGI is a very dangerous and potential history changing medium. Couple that with some spotty faced students ability on photoshop and sonyvegas and thats all it is. Horsesh1t. They did it, there was no "inside job", it was pure and simple an attack on the west and its way in the world by extremists.
There is a different mindset going on here. Don't let them suck in your gullible mind, use your eyes, ears and grey stuff. I'm sure you'll get through.
I have not reached a conclusion as to whether 7/7 was an inside job or done by islamic terrorists I'm very open minded.As you say,there are lot of films about it on the Internet,some better than others.
You need to give your head a wobble then dont ya......
Yes of course,keeping your mind open and questioning government means you have mental problems!!!.Oh god,we've got someone who has a differing opinion.NOOOOOOOOO..
.....
War is Peace
Ignorance is Strength
Freedom is Slavery
[quote][p][bold]slongio[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Good call[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Good call[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up. Success has been so easy to achieve.[/p][/quote].What is wrong with questioning the Official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Would you prefer if we just believed what we got told on the news?[/p][/quote]There is nothing wrong with it. So I watched every possible documentary on every available web site, tv channel and read every privately written book and article I could find on the subjects with an open mind. I took them all in and came to my own conclusions thanks. The conclusion being, the internet and CGI is a very dangerous and potential history changing medium. Couple that with some spotty faced students ability on photoshop and sonyvegas and thats all it is. Horsesh1t. They did it, there was no "inside job", it was pure and simple an attack on the west and its way in the world by extremists. There is a different mindset going on here. Don't let them suck in your gullible mind, use your eyes, ears and grey stuff. I'm sure you'll get through.[/p][/quote]I have not reached a conclusion as to whether 7/7 was an inside job or done by islamic terrorists I'm very open minded.As you say,there are lot of films about it on the Internet,some better than others.[/p][/quote]You need to give your head a wobble then dont ya......[/p][/quote]Yes of course,keeping your mind open and questioning government means you have mental problems!!!.Oh god,we've got someone who has a differing opinion.NOOOOOOOOO.. ..... War is Peace Ignorance is Strength Freedom is Slavery Good call
  • Score: 0

7:04am Sat 28 Apr 12

slongio says...

Good call wrote:
slongio wrote:
Good call wrote:
Keep Darwen Green wrote:
Good call wrote:
Keep Darwen Green wrote:
Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up.
Success has been so easy to achieve.
.What is wrong with questioning the Official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Would you prefer if we just believed what we got told on the news?
There is nothing wrong with it. So I watched every possible documentary on every available web site, tv channel and read every privately written book and article I could find on the subjects with an open mind. I took them all in and came to my own conclusions thanks. The conclusion being, the internet and CGI is a very dangerous and potential history changing medium. Couple that with some spotty faced students ability on photoshop and sonyvegas and thats all it is. Horsesh1t. They did it, there was no "inside job", it was pure and simple an attack on the west and its way in the world by extremists.
There is a different mindset going on here. Don't let them suck in your gullible mind, use your eyes, ears and grey stuff. I'm sure you'll get through.
I have not reached a conclusion as to whether 7/7 was an inside job or done by islamic terrorists I'm very open minded.As you say,there are lot of films about it on the Internet,some better than others.
You need to give your head a wobble then dont ya......
Yes of course,keeping your mind open and questioning government means you have mental problems!!!.Oh god,we've got someone who has a differing opinion.NOOOOOOOOO..

.....
War is Peace
Ignorance is Strength
Freedom is Slavery
WOBBLE WOBBLE......... stay calm lad someone will be in with your breakfast soon, meanwhile please stay off the internet! Seriously some people just shouldnt be allowed a search engine! Next you'll be saying bin lid isnt even dead he's working with elvis in a wigan chippy!
[quote][p][bold]Good call[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]slongio[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Good call[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Good call[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up. Success has been so easy to achieve.[/p][/quote].What is wrong with questioning the Official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Would you prefer if we just believed what we got told on the news?[/p][/quote]There is nothing wrong with it. So I watched every possible documentary on every available web site, tv channel and read every privately written book and article I could find on the subjects with an open mind. I took them all in and came to my own conclusions thanks. The conclusion being, the internet and CGI is a very dangerous and potential history changing medium. Couple that with some spotty faced students ability on photoshop and sonyvegas and thats all it is. Horsesh1t. They did it, there was no "inside job", it was pure and simple an attack on the west and its way in the world by extremists. There is a different mindset going on here. Don't let them suck in your gullible mind, use your eyes, ears and grey stuff. I'm sure you'll get through.[/p][/quote]I have not reached a conclusion as to whether 7/7 was an inside job or done by islamic terrorists I'm very open minded.As you say,there are lot of films about it on the Internet,some better than others.[/p][/quote]You need to give your head a wobble then dont ya......[/p][/quote]Yes of course,keeping your mind open and questioning government means you have mental problems!!!.Oh god,we've got someone who has a differing opinion.NOOOOOOOOO.. ..... War is Peace Ignorance is Strength Freedom is Slavery[/p][/quote]WOBBLE WOBBLE......... stay calm lad someone will be in with your breakfast soon, meanwhile please stay off the internet! Seriously some people just shouldnt be allowed a search engine! Next you'll be saying bin lid isnt even dead he's working with elvis in a wigan chippy! slongio
  • Score: 0

7:05am Sat 28 Apr 12

slongio says...

Good call wrote:
slongio wrote:
Good call wrote:
Keep Darwen Green wrote:
Good call wrote:
Keep Darwen Green wrote:
Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up.
Success has been so easy to achieve.
.What is wrong with questioning the Official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Would you prefer if we just believed what we got told on the news?
There is nothing wrong with it. So I watched every possible documentary on every available web site, tv channel and read every privately written book and article I could find on the subjects with an open mind. I took them all in and came to my own conclusions thanks. The conclusion being, the internet and CGI is a very dangerous and potential history changing medium. Couple that with some spotty faced students ability on photoshop and sonyvegas and thats all it is. Horsesh1t. They did it, there was no "inside job", it was pure and simple an attack on the west and its way in the world by extremists.
There is a different mindset going on here. Don't let them suck in your gullible mind, use your eyes, ears and grey stuff. I'm sure you'll get through.
I have not reached a conclusion as to whether 7/7 was an inside job or done by islamic terrorists I'm very open minded.As you say,there are lot of films about it on the Internet,some better than others.
You need to give your head a wobble then dont ya......
Yes of course,keeping your mind open and questioning government means you have mental problems!!!.Oh god,we've got someone who has a differing opinion.NOOOOOOOOO..

.....
War is Peace
Ignorance is Strength
Freedom is Slavery
WOBBLE WOBBLE......... stay calm lad someone will be in with your breakfast soon, meanwhile please stay off the internet! Seriously some people just shouldnt be allowed a search engine! Next you'll be saying bin lid isnt even really dead he's working with elvis in a wigan chippy!
[quote][p][bold]Good call[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]slongio[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Good call[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Good call[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up. Success has been so easy to achieve.[/p][/quote].What is wrong with questioning the Official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Would you prefer if we just believed what we got told on the news?[/p][/quote]There is nothing wrong with it. So I watched every possible documentary on every available web site, tv channel and read every privately written book and article I could find on the subjects with an open mind. I took them all in and came to my own conclusions thanks. The conclusion being, the internet and CGI is a very dangerous and potential history changing medium. Couple that with some spotty faced students ability on photoshop and sonyvegas and thats all it is. Horsesh1t. They did it, there was no "inside job", it was pure and simple an attack on the west and its way in the world by extremists. There is a different mindset going on here. Don't let them suck in your gullible mind, use your eyes, ears and grey stuff. I'm sure you'll get through.[/p][/quote]I have not reached a conclusion as to whether 7/7 was an inside job or done by islamic terrorists I'm very open minded.As you say,there are lot of films about it on the Internet,some better than others.[/p][/quote]You need to give your head a wobble then dont ya......[/p][/quote]Yes of course,keeping your mind open and questioning government means you have mental problems!!!.Oh god,we've got someone who has a differing opinion.NOOOOOOOOO.. ..... War is Peace Ignorance is Strength Freedom is Slavery[/p][/quote]WOBBLE WOBBLE......... stay calm lad someone will be in with your breakfast soon, meanwhile please stay off the internet! Seriously some people just shouldnt be allowed a search engine! Next you'll be saying bin lid isnt even really dead he's working with elvis in a wigan chippy! slongio
  • Score: 0

10:13am Sun 29 Apr 12

JingleBells says...

slongio wrote:
Good call wrote:
slongio wrote:
Good call wrote:
Keep Darwen Green wrote:
Good call wrote:
Keep Darwen Green wrote:
Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up.
Success has been so easy to achieve.
.What is wrong with questioning the Official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Would you prefer if we just believed what we got told on the news?
There is nothing wrong with it. So I watched every possible documentary on every available web site, tv channel and read every privately written book and article I could find on the subjects with an open mind. I took them all in and came to my own conclusions thanks. The conclusion being, the internet and CGI is a very dangerous and potential history changing medium. Couple that with some spotty faced students ability on photoshop and sonyvegas and thats all it is. Horsesh1t. They did it, there was no "inside job", it was pure and simple an attack on the west and its way in the world by extremists.
There is a different mindset going on here. Don't let them suck in your gullible mind, use your eyes, ears and grey stuff. I'm sure you'll get through.
I have not reached a conclusion as to whether 7/7 was an inside job or done by islamic terrorists I'm very open minded.As you say,there are lot of films about it on the Internet,some better than others.
You need to give your head a wobble then dont ya......
Yes of course,keeping your mind open and questioning government means you have mental problems!!!.Oh god,we've got someone who has a differing opinion.NOOOOOOOOO..


.....
War is Peace
Ignorance is Strength
Freedom is Slavery
WOBBLE WOBBLE......... stay calm lad someone will be in with your breakfast soon, meanwhile please stay off the internet! Seriously some people just shouldnt be allowed a search engine! Next you'll be saying bin lid isnt even really dead he's working with elvis in a wigan chippy!
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, no need to lash out at a suggestion like the one Good Call has made because at the end of the day there have been thousands if not millions who believe there was more to the 9/11 that what is portrayed by three media.

Let the individual have their say without the need for your direct heckling at them. Sarcastic comments doesn't really give what you have to say any credibility.

p.s. Remember this is just my opinion!
[quote][p][bold]slongio[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Good call[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]slongio[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Good call[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Good call[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keep Darwen Green[/bold] wrote: Do you know whats really funny. Bin laden saying by the end of it all he would have the people of the UK and the US thinking it was an inside job. Just by starting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, the disinformation propoganda machine has all the gullible just lapping it up. Success has been so easy to achieve.[/p][/quote].What is wrong with questioning the Official storys of 9/11 and 7/7.Would you prefer if we just believed what we got told on the news?[/p][/quote]There is nothing wrong with it. So I watched every possible documentary on every available web site, tv channel and read every privately written book and article I could find on the subjects with an open mind. I took them all in and came to my own conclusions thanks. The conclusion being, the internet and CGI is a very dangerous and potential history changing medium. Couple that with some spotty faced students ability on photoshop and sonyvegas and thats all it is. Horsesh1t. They did it, there was no "inside job", it was pure and simple an attack on the west and its way in the world by extremists. There is a different mindset going on here. Don't let them suck in your gullible mind, use your eyes, ears and grey stuff. I'm sure you'll get through.[/p][/quote]I have not reached a conclusion as to whether 7/7 was an inside job or done by islamic terrorists I'm very open minded.As you say,there are lot of films about it on the Internet,some better than others.[/p][/quote]You need to give your head a wobble then dont ya......[/p][/quote]Yes of course,keeping your mind open and questioning government means you have mental problems!!!.Oh god,we've got someone who has a differing opinion.NOOOOOOOOO.. ..... War is Peace Ignorance is Strength Freedom is Slavery[/p][/quote]WOBBLE WOBBLE......... stay calm lad someone will be in with your breakfast soon, meanwhile please stay off the internet! Seriously some people just shouldnt be allowed a search engine! Next you'll be saying bin lid isnt even really dead he's working with elvis in a wigan chippy![/p][/quote]Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, no need to lash out at a suggestion like the one Good Call has made because at the end of the day there have been thousands if not millions who believe there was more to the 9/11 that what is portrayed by three media. Let the individual have their say without the need for your direct heckling at them. Sarcastic comments doesn't really give what you have to say any credibility. p.s. Remember this is just my opinion! JingleBells
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree