BACUP Fire and Rescue Service were called to an incident in James Street, Whitworth, on Saturday morning, after a resident’s cat urinated on an electrical socket which the television was plugged into, starting a small fire.
This site is part of Newsquest's audited local newspaper network | A Gannett Company
Newsquest (North West) Ltd, Loudwater Mill, Station Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. HP10 9TY|3102566|Registered in England & Wales
This website and associated newspapers adhere to the Independent Press Standards Organisation's Editors' Code of Practice. If you have a complaint about the editorial content which relates to inaccuracy or intrusion, then please contact the editor here. If you are dissatisfied with the response provided you can contact IPSO here