‘Illegal poisoning’ of animals in East Lancashire is on the rise

‘Illegal poisoning’ of animals in East Lancashire is on the rise

‘Illegal poisoning’ of animals in East Lancashire is on the rise

First published in News Lancashire Telegraph: Photograph of the Author by

SQUIRRELS are being targeted in an ‘illegal poisoning campaign’, police said.

Officers said gardeners were luring the animals in with bait, such as nuts, attached to rat poison.

They believe the incidents are deliberate and have warned people to take care when using pest control.

Experts said the poisons have the potential to kill wild animals and domestic creatures.

Special Constable Phil Sanderson, police wildlife officer, said poisoning crimes were on the increase this year.

He said: “We’ve dealt with a number of incidents involving not just squirrels but other animals too.

“In one case, a dog had to be taken to a vet after coming into contact with rat poison. Pigeons have also been targeted with slug pellets.

“If the poison acts as it can do, animals will essentially bleed to death, which is a horrible way to die.

“We know that people want to protect their gardens but these poisons are harmful not only for animals but also extremely toxic if picked up by children.”

Vitamin K can be used as the antidote for pets or humans accidentally or intentionally exposed to the poison.

The Lancashire Wildlife Trust said that while it hadn’t received any reports of squirrels being targeted, it could offer advice on wildlife-friendly gardening. A spokesman said: “The use of slug pellets and rodenticides can have a fatal impact on the wildlife that visits a garden. Hedgehogs, squirrels and birds are likely to eat any poisons left out.”

Police are advising anyone who finds potential poisoning cases not to touch the animal involved and to call the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs on 0800 321600.

Comments (12)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:42pm Thu 8 Nov 12

woolywords says...

Mike Oxsore wrote:
Nothing to do with this story I know but comments aren't allowed on the 100 mph in a 50 mph zone road rage driver story, probably due to the ethnicity of the defendant.

I want to take my hat off to the Judge for both his comments and his imposition of a decent sentence.
This thing happens on a regular basis on the motorways of east Lancashire. I have also personally been subject to aggressive dangerous Asian male drivers on the motorway and I'm so glad that justice is finally getting dished out.
This total scumbag Khan could have killed somebody but wouldn't have given a toss. Let this be a lesson to all the other tossers out there who think they can bully their way along the roads using threats and intimidation in their blinged pimped up shiney lease cars.
Mike,
It would have been nice if you had included a link to the article that you refer to,
http://www.lancashir
etelegraph.co.uk/new
s/10033905.Brierfiel
d____maniac____hit_1
00mph_in_50_zone_whi
le_texting/

It's a shame that it takes an accident for Police to do anything about this type of driving. All to often you are just fobbed off when you report such things.
Fortunately, technology is going to catch these people out in the very near future, when an electronic 'black box' is going to be fitted to all cars that records the way that the car is being driven. Currently available for those in the 17-25 age group as a personal choice for reducing insurance premiums, so that the lunatic driver pays more, as the careful driver pays less. Ingenie is going to be the way forward in catching these people since it's impartiality cannot be refuted. So by the time this man gets back on the roads, his first vehicle is going to be fitted with one...
Road rage will go the way of the Dodo and rightly so.
[quote][p][bold]Mike Oxsore[/bold] wrote: Nothing to do with this story I know but comments aren't allowed on the 100 mph in a 50 mph zone road rage driver story, probably due to the ethnicity of the defendant. I want to take my hat off to the Judge for both his comments and his imposition of a decent sentence. This thing happens on a regular basis on the motorways of east Lancashire. I have also personally been subject to aggressive dangerous Asian male drivers on the motorway and I'm so glad that justice is finally getting dished out. This total scumbag Khan could have killed somebody but wouldn't have given a toss. Let this be a lesson to all the other tossers out there who think they can bully their way along the roads using threats and intimidation in their blinged pimped up shiney lease cars.[/p][/quote]Mike, It would have been nice if you had included a link to the article that you refer to, http://www.lancashir etelegraph.co.uk/new s/10033905.Brierfiel d____maniac____hit_1 00mph_in_50_zone_whi le_texting/ It's a shame that it takes an accident for Police to do anything about this type of driving. All to often you are just fobbed off when you report such things. Fortunately, technology is going to catch these people out in the very near future, when an electronic 'black box' is going to be fitted to all cars that records the way that the car is being driven. Currently available for those in the 17-25 age group as a personal choice for reducing insurance premiums, so that the lunatic driver pays more, as the careful driver pays less. Ingenie is going to be the way forward in catching these people since it's impartiality cannot be refuted. So by the time this man gets back on the roads, his first vehicle is going to be fitted with one... Road rage will go the way of the Dodo and rightly so. woolywords
  • Score: 0

6:09pm Thu 8 Nov 12

Mike Oxsore says...

Nice to see that my original comment has been removed. Why is that then LET ? could it be because I mentioned the E word ?

Over sensitive as ever I see.
Nice to see that my original comment has been removed. Why is that then LET ? could it be because I mentioned the E word ? Over sensitive as ever I see. Mike Oxsore
  • Score: 0

6:16pm Thu 8 Nov 12

Mikeee47 says...

didn't you know they protect the Majority these days, it seems the white british person is the minority now,

Bet this post wont last the evening either?
didn't you know they protect the Majority these days, it seems the white british person is the minority now, Bet this post wont last the evening either? Mikeee47
  • Score: 1

7:21pm Thu 8 Nov 12

sen c ble says...

Maniac drivers regardless of race and culture, I always take responsive and reasonable action so they never repeat their bully boy tactic again!
This is what you sissies lack.
Infact you've got no 8all5.
Maniac drivers regardless of race and culture, I always take responsive and reasonable action so they never repeat their bully boy tactic again! This is what you sissies lack. Infact you've got no 8all5. sen c ble
  • Score: 0

7:51pm Thu 8 Nov 12

sen c ble says...

Mike Oxsore wrote:
Nice to see that my original comment has been removed. Why is that then LET ? could it be because I mentioned the E word ?

Over sensitive as ever I see.
...because you had singled out 'asians' as the culprits, when infact maniac drivers are of all backgrounds,
and other posts also referring to greater compassion towards the same, and expecting his post to be removed. Idiot.
[quote][p][bold]Mike Oxsore[/bold] wrote: Nice to see that my original comment has been removed. Why is that then LET ? could it be because I mentioned the E word ? Over sensitive as ever I see.[/p][/quote]...because you had singled out 'asians' as the culprits, when infact maniac drivers are of all backgrounds, and other posts also referring to greater compassion towards the same, and expecting his post to be removed. Idiot. sen c ble
  • Score: 0

10:42pm Thu 8 Nov 12

Mike Oxsore says...

sen c ble wrote:
Mike Oxsore wrote:
Nice to see that my original comment has been removed. Why is that then LET ? could it be because I mentioned the E word ?

Over sensitive as ever I see.
...because you had singled out 'asians' as the culprits, when infact maniac drivers are of all backgrounds,
and other posts also referring to greater compassion towards the same, and expecting his post to be removed. Idiot.
If you had read my post before hastily making assumptions you'd have seen that I was referring to my own personal experiences of similar incidents which just so happened to involve Asian males. In no way did I generalise the whole Asian male population as aggressive intimidating drivers.

The LET and people like you see the word "Asian" and automatically fly off the handle. So in future read the post and comprehend the context that the word is being used in.........nobber.
[quote][p][bold]sen c ble[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mike Oxsore[/bold] wrote: Nice to see that my original comment has been removed. Why is that then LET ? could it be because I mentioned the E word ? Over sensitive as ever I see.[/p][/quote]...because you had singled out 'asians' as the culprits, when infact maniac drivers are of all backgrounds, and other posts also referring to greater compassion towards the same, and expecting his post to be removed. Idiot.[/p][/quote]If you had read my post before hastily making assumptions you'd have seen that I was referring to my own personal experiences of similar incidents which just so happened to involve Asian males. In no way did I generalise the whole Asian male population as aggressive intimidating drivers. The LET and people like you see the word "Asian" and automatically fly off the handle. So in future read the post and comprehend the context that the word is being used in.........nobber. Mike Oxsore
  • Score: 0

12:21pm Fri 9 Nov 12

sen c ble says...

Mike Oxsore wrote:
sen c ble wrote:
Mike Oxsore wrote:
Nice to see that my original comment has been removed. Why is that then LET ? could it be because I mentioned the E word ?

Over sensitive as ever I see.
...because you had singled out 'asians' as the culprits, when infact maniac drivers are of all backgrounds,
and other posts also referring to greater compassion towards the same, and expecting his post to be removed. Idiot.
If you had read my post before hastily making assumptions you'd have seen that I was referring to my own personal experiences of similar incidents which just so happened to involve Asian males. In no way did I generalise the whole Asian male population as aggressive intimidating drivers.

The LET and people like you see the word "Asian" and automatically fly off the handle. So in future read the post and comprehend the context that the word is being used in.........nobber.
You stupid 455 wipe.
It's your comments that was deleted, not mine. Big no88er yourself!
[quote][p][bold]Mike Oxsore[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sen c ble[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mike Oxsore[/bold] wrote: Nice to see that my original comment has been removed. Why is that then LET ? could it be because I mentioned the E word ? Over sensitive as ever I see.[/p][/quote]...because you had singled out 'asians' as the culprits, when infact maniac drivers are of all backgrounds, and other posts also referring to greater compassion towards the same, and expecting his post to be removed. Idiot.[/p][/quote]If you had read my post before hastily making assumptions you'd have seen that I was referring to my own personal experiences of similar incidents which just so happened to involve Asian males. In no way did I generalise the whole Asian male population as aggressive intimidating drivers. The LET and people like you see the word "Asian" and automatically fly off the handle. So in future read the post and comprehend the context that the word is being used in.........nobber.[/p][/quote]You stupid 455 wipe. It's your comments that was deleted, not mine. Big no88er yourself! sen c ble
  • Score: 0

2:01pm Fri 9 Nov 12

Mike Oxsore says...

Are you blind as well as ignorant and retarded? You're probably one of these tossers who like to drive up people's **** and intimidates them while on your phone.
My comment is in the quote at the top. Try reading it before the sunshine bus comes to pick you up.
Are you blind as well as ignorant and retarded? You're probably one of these tossers who like to drive up people's **** and intimidates them while on your phone. My comment is in the quote at the top. Try reading it before the sunshine bus comes to pick you up. Mike Oxsore
  • Score: 0

2:46pm Fri 9 Nov 12

sen c ble says...

Mike Oxsore wrote:
Are you blind as well as ignorant and retarded? You're probably one of these tossers who like to drive up people's **** and intimidates them while on your phone.
My comment is in the quote at the top. Try reading it before the sunshine bus comes to pick you up.
Now why do you think I'm not surprised why you were at the receiving end of a aggresive driver who wanted to smack your teeth to the back of your garbage hole?
Even though you were referring to your personal experience you have specifically quoted as being an 'asian' maniac, whilst quoting an incident of the very same. This would suggest to readers that 'all' maniac drivers are 'asian'. Thus why YOUR post was deleted. On the otherhand if you had posted a comment without using 'asian' as a description and simply citing, with your support for the punishment, your post would still be visible for all to read. I could so easily refer you to incidents where maniac drivers 'not asian' were targeting other road users, but would generally describe the events without specifically pointing out the person by culture background.
It is you who's a retarded tmat. and hiding behind his keyboard whilst flexing his puny muscles and at the same time experiencing a hard-on, but the silly skele' couldn't face up to the 'maniac' when asked to pull over!
Now tell me who is the ignorant tosser?
[quote][p][bold]Mike Oxsore[/bold] wrote: Are you blind as well as ignorant and retarded? You're probably one of these tossers who like to drive up people's **** and intimidates them while on your phone. My comment is in the quote at the top. Try reading it before the sunshine bus comes to pick you up.[/p][/quote]Now why do you think I'm not surprised why you were at the receiving end of a aggresive driver who wanted to smack your teeth to the back of your garbage hole? Even though you were referring to your personal experience you have specifically quoted as being an 'asian' maniac, whilst quoting an incident of the very same. This would suggest to readers that 'all' maniac drivers are 'asian'. Thus why YOUR post was deleted. On the otherhand if you had posted a comment without using 'asian' as a description and simply citing, with your support for the punishment, your post would still be visible for all to read. I could so easily refer you to incidents where maniac drivers 'not asian' were targeting other road users, but would generally describe the events without specifically pointing out the person by culture background. It is you who's a retarded tmat. and hiding behind his keyboard whilst flexing his puny muscles and at the same time experiencing a hard-on, but the silly skele' couldn't face up to the 'maniac' when asked to pull over! Now tell me who is the ignorant tosser? sen c ble
  • Score: 0

2:58pm Fri 9 Nov 12

Mike Oxsore says...

sen c ble wrote:
Mike Oxsore wrote:
Are you blind as well as ignorant and retarded? You're probably one of these tossers who like to drive up people's **** and intimidates them while on your phone.
My comment is in the quote at the top. Try reading it before the sunshine bus comes to pick you up.
Now why do you think I'm not surprised why you were at the receiving end of a aggresive driver who wanted to smack your teeth to the back of your garbage hole?
Even though you were referring to your personal experience you have specifically quoted as being an 'asian' maniac, whilst quoting an incident of the very same. This would suggest to readers that 'all' maniac drivers are 'asian'. Thus why YOUR post was deleted. On the otherhand if you had posted a comment without using 'asian' as a description and simply citing, with your support for the punishment, your post would still be visible for all to read. I could so easily refer you to incidents where maniac drivers 'not asian' were targeting other road users, but would generally describe the events without specifically pointing out the person by culture background.
It is you who's a retarded tmat. and hiding behind his keyboard whilst flexing his puny muscles and at the same time experiencing a hard-on, but the silly skele' couldn't face up to the 'maniac' when asked to pull over!
Now tell me who is the ignorant tosser?
Wow, you're really nailing your colours to the mast now aren't you? My point has more than been proved, what wrong with pointing out that he was Asian? I repeat once again for your benefit aaa you clearly lack the capacity to understand, have I once insinuated that all Asian males are maniac drivers? No, you just choose to read into it that I am. And do you know why? Because your an over sensitive little soul. And reading the aggressive undertones of your response which advocate violence its more than fair to assume that your one of these little pr1cks that drives around trying to bully and antagonise people doing your best to goad them into a fight. Well Sen C B@llocks there's always a bigger fish out there so you be careful the next time you're up somebody's chuff flashing your lights while on your phone, you never know who it might be.
[quote][p][bold]sen c ble[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mike Oxsore[/bold] wrote: Are you blind as well as ignorant and retarded? You're probably one of these tossers who like to drive up people's **** and intimidates them while on your phone. My comment is in the quote at the top. Try reading it before the sunshine bus comes to pick you up.[/p][/quote]Now why do you think I'm not surprised why you were at the receiving end of a aggresive driver who wanted to smack your teeth to the back of your garbage hole? Even though you were referring to your personal experience you have specifically quoted as being an 'asian' maniac, whilst quoting an incident of the very same. This would suggest to readers that 'all' maniac drivers are 'asian'. Thus why YOUR post was deleted. On the otherhand if you had posted a comment without using 'asian' as a description and simply citing, with your support for the punishment, your post would still be visible for all to read. I could so easily refer you to incidents where maniac drivers 'not asian' were targeting other road users, but would generally describe the events without specifically pointing out the person by culture background. It is you who's a retarded tmat. and hiding behind his keyboard whilst flexing his puny muscles and at the same time experiencing a hard-on, but the silly skele' couldn't face up to the 'maniac' when asked to pull over! Now tell me who is the ignorant tosser?[/p][/quote]Wow, you're really nailing your colours to the mast now aren't you? My point has more than been proved, what wrong with pointing out that he was Asian? I repeat once again for your benefit aaa you clearly lack the capacity to understand, have I once insinuated that all Asian males are maniac drivers? No, you just choose to read into it that I am. And do you know why? Because your an over sensitive little soul. And reading the aggressive undertones of your response which advocate violence its more than fair to assume that your one of these little pr1cks that drives around trying to bully and antagonise people doing your best to goad them into a fight. Well Sen C B@llocks there's always a bigger fish out there so you be careful the next time you're up somebody's chuff flashing your lights while on your phone, you never know who it might be. Mike Oxsore
  • Score: 0

3:12pm Fri 9 Nov 12

sen c ble says...

Mike Oxsore wrote:
sen c ble wrote:
Mike Oxsore wrote:
Are you blind as well as ignorant and retarded? You're probably one of these tossers who like to drive up people's **** and intimidates them while on your phone.
My comment is in the quote at the top. Try reading it before the sunshine bus comes to pick you up.
Now why do you think I'm not surprised why you were at the receiving end of a aggresive driver who wanted to smack your teeth to the back of your garbage hole?
Even though you were referring to your personal experience you have specifically quoted as being an 'asian' maniac, whilst quoting an incident of the very same. This would suggest to readers that 'all' maniac drivers are 'asian'. Thus why YOUR post was deleted. On the otherhand if you had posted a comment without using 'asian' as a description and simply citing, with your support for the punishment, your post would still be visible for all to read. I could so easily refer you to incidents where maniac drivers 'not asian' were targeting other road users, but would generally describe the events without specifically pointing out the person by culture background.
It is you who's a retarded tmat. and hiding behind his keyboard whilst flexing his puny muscles and at the same time experiencing a hard-on, but the silly skele' couldn't face up to the 'maniac' when asked to pull over!
Now tell me who is the ignorant tosser?
Wow, you're really nailing your colours to the mast now aren't you? My point has more than been proved, what wrong with pointing out that he was Asian? I repeat once again for your benefit aaa you clearly lack the capacity to understand, have I once insinuated that all Asian males are maniac drivers? No, you just choose to read into it that I am. And do you know why? Because your an over sensitive little soul. And reading the aggressive undertones of your response which advocate violence its more than fair to assume that your one of these little pr1cks that drives around trying to bully and antagonise people doing your best to goad them into a fight. Well Sen C B@llocks there's always a bigger fish out there so you be careful the next time you're up somebody's chuff flashing your lights while on your phone, you never know who it might be.
i don't drive anymore due to my age, idiot. Just goes to show how wrong and deep doo-doo you are!
Anyway quote, 'your point has been proved'. You were deleted, but proves my point you stupid ignorant soft 5h1t.
Latest.
[quote][p][bold]Mike Oxsore[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sen c ble[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mike Oxsore[/bold] wrote: Are you blind as well as ignorant and retarded? You're probably one of these tossers who like to drive up people's **** and intimidates them while on your phone. My comment is in the quote at the top. Try reading it before the sunshine bus comes to pick you up.[/p][/quote]Now why do you think I'm not surprised why you were at the receiving end of a aggresive driver who wanted to smack your teeth to the back of your garbage hole? Even though you were referring to your personal experience you have specifically quoted as being an 'asian' maniac, whilst quoting an incident of the very same. This would suggest to readers that 'all' maniac drivers are 'asian'. Thus why YOUR post was deleted. On the otherhand if you had posted a comment without using 'asian' as a description and simply citing, with your support for the punishment, your post would still be visible for all to read. I could so easily refer you to incidents where maniac drivers 'not asian' were targeting other road users, but would generally describe the events without specifically pointing out the person by culture background. It is you who's a retarded tmat. and hiding behind his keyboard whilst flexing his puny muscles and at the same time experiencing a hard-on, but the silly skele' couldn't face up to the 'maniac' when asked to pull over! Now tell me who is the ignorant tosser?[/p][/quote]Wow, you're really nailing your colours to the mast now aren't you? My point has more than been proved, what wrong with pointing out that he was Asian? I repeat once again for your benefit aaa you clearly lack the capacity to understand, have I once insinuated that all Asian males are maniac drivers? No, you just choose to read into it that I am. And do you know why? Because your an over sensitive little soul. And reading the aggressive undertones of your response which advocate violence its more than fair to assume that your one of these little pr1cks that drives around trying to bully and antagonise people doing your best to goad them into a fight. Well Sen C B@llocks there's always a bigger fish out there so you be careful the next time you're up somebody's chuff flashing your lights while on your phone, you never know who it might be.[/p][/quote]i don't drive anymore due to my age, idiot. Just goes to show how wrong and deep doo-doo you are! Anyway quote, 'your point has been proved'. You were deleted, but proves my point you stupid ignorant soft 5h1t. Latest. sen c ble
  • Score: 0

3:33pm Fri 9 Nov 12

Mike Oxsore says...

sen c ble wrote:
Mike Oxsore wrote:
sen c ble wrote:
Mike Oxsore wrote:
Are you blind as well as ignorant and retarded? You're probably one of these tossers who like to drive up people's **** and intimidates them while on your phone.
My comment is in the quote at the top. Try reading it before the sunshine bus comes to pick you up.
Now why do you think I'm not surprised why you were at the receiving end of a aggresive driver who wanted to smack your teeth to the back of your garbage hole?
Even though you were referring to your personal experience you have specifically quoted as being an 'asian' maniac, whilst quoting an incident of the very same. This would suggest to readers that 'all' maniac drivers are 'asian'. Thus why YOUR post was deleted. On the otherhand if you had posted a comment without using 'asian' as a description and simply citing, with your support for the punishment, your post would still be visible for all to read. I could so easily refer you to incidents where maniac drivers 'not asian' were targeting other road users, but would generally describe the events without specifically pointing out the person by culture background.
It is you who's a retarded tmat. and hiding behind his keyboard whilst flexing his puny muscles and at the same time experiencing a hard-on, but the silly skele' couldn't face up to the 'maniac' when asked to pull over!
Now tell me who is the ignorant tosser?
Wow, you're really nailing your colours to the mast now aren't you? My point has more than been proved, what wrong with pointing out that he was Asian? I repeat once again for your benefit aaa you clearly lack the capacity to understand, have I once insinuated that all Asian males are maniac drivers? No, you just choose to read into it that I am. And do you know why? Because your an over sensitive little soul. And reading the aggressive undertones of your response which advocate violence its more than fair to assume that your one of these little pr1cks that drives around trying to bully and antagonise people doing your best to goad them into a fight. Well Sen C B@llocks there's always a bigger fish out there so you be careful the next time you're up somebody's chuff flashing your lights while on your phone, you never know who it might be.
i don't drive anymore due to my age, idiot. Just goes to show how wrong and deep doo-doo you are!
Anyway quote, 'your point has been proved'. You were deleted, but proves my point you stupid ignorant soft 5h1t.
Latest.
Oh dear, then maybe you should act your age ? now your just embarrassing yourself. Maybe we should leave it there, I don't want to you embarrass yourself any further.
[quote][p][bold]sen c ble[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mike Oxsore[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sen c ble[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mike Oxsore[/bold] wrote: Are you blind as well as ignorant and retarded? You're probably one of these tossers who like to drive up people's **** and intimidates them while on your phone. My comment is in the quote at the top. Try reading it before the sunshine bus comes to pick you up.[/p][/quote]Now why do you think I'm not surprised why you were at the receiving end of a aggresive driver who wanted to smack your teeth to the back of your garbage hole? Even though you were referring to your personal experience you have specifically quoted as being an 'asian' maniac, whilst quoting an incident of the very same. This would suggest to readers that 'all' maniac drivers are 'asian'. Thus why YOUR post was deleted. On the otherhand if you had posted a comment without using 'asian' as a description and simply citing, with your support for the punishment, your post would still be visible for all to read. I could so easily refer you to incidents where maniac drivers 'not asian' were targeting other road users, but would generally describe the events without specifically pointing out the person by culture background. It is you who's a retarded tmat. and hiding behind his keyboard whilst flexing his puny muscles and at the same time experiencing a hard-on, but the silly skele' couldn't face up to the 'maniac' when asked to pull over! Now tell me who is the ignorant tosser?[/p][/quote]Wow, you're really nailing your colours to the mast now aren't you? My point has more than been proved, what wrong with pointing out that he was Asian? I repeat once again for your benefit aaa you clearly lack the capacity to understand, have I once insinuated that all Asian males are maniac drivers? No, you just choose to read into it that I am. And do you know why? Because your an over sensitive little soul. And reading the aggressive undertones of your response which advocate violence its more than fair to assume that your one of these little pr1cks that drives around trying to bully and antagonise people doing your best to goad them into a fight. Well Sen C B@llocks there's always a bigger fish out there so you be careful the next time you're up somebody's chuff flashing your lights while on your phone, you never know who it might be.[/p][/quote]i don't drive anymore due to my age, idiot. Just goes to show how wrong and deep doo-doo you are! Anyway quote, 'your point has been proved'. You were deleted, but proves my point you stupid ignorant soft 5h1t. Latest.[/p][/quote]Oh dear, then maybe you should act your age ? now your just embarrassing yourself. Maybe we should leave it there, I don't want to you embarrass yourself any further. Mike Oxsore
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree