Lancashire TelegraphCigarette started fire (From Lancashire Telegraph)

When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.

Cigarette started fire

Lancashire Telegraph: Cigarette started fire Cigarette started fire

A DISCARDED cigarette led to a fire that caused severe damage to the interior of a Renault Clio in Brownhill Avenue, Burnley, on Friday night. Firefighters were called to the scene at 8pm.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree