When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Woman suffers burns in Oswaldtwistle fire accident
A WOMAN suffered burns to her face after adding fuel to her living room fire before it had gone out, firefighters said.
Crews were called to the incident in Mayfield Avenue, Oswaldtwistle, just before 9pm on Saturday.
They said the woman only suffered minor burns, but a chair and rug were damaged by flames which had jumped out from the bio-ethanol fire.
The occupant thought the fire had gone out when she tried lighting it again, firefighters added.
She was taken to hospital for treatment but later discharged.
Comments are closed on this article.