Family flee from Baxenden home after boiler fire

A FAMILY escaped from their home in the middle of the night when a blaze broke out in the bathroom.

Firefighters were called to Church Avenue, in Baxenden, at around 3am after reports the immersion heater in the upstairs bathroom had caught fire.

They spent 90 minutes putting out the flames.

The bathroom was severely damaged and there was also smoke damage to the rest of the detached property.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree