Elderly lady given oxygen after fire broke out in her Padiham flat

AN ELDERLY woman was given oxygen after a frying pan she was using at a flat in Dryden Street, Padiham, caught fire at around 8.15pm on Friday.

The woman was alerted by the smoke alarm and used a direct link with the warden to call the fire service.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree