Lancashire TelegraphFire crews tackle dishwasher fire in Colne (From Lancashire Telegraph)

When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.

Fire crews tackle dishwasher fire in Colne

A DISHWASHER fire destroyed a washing machine and two-metres of worktop in a property in Colne yesterday.


Firefighters from Nelson Fire Station tackled the blaze in Milford Street just after 3pm, which severely damaged the whole utility room of the property.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree