Officers investigating the murder of Lenny Scott are continuing to appeal for information a week after the shooting.

Police have now released CCTV which shows the suspect leaving the scene of the shooting on a bike.
The 33-year-old was shot outside a gym on Peel Road in Skelmersdale last Thursday evening (February 8).
Emergency services attended the scene where they found Lenny with serious gunshot wounds. Despite the best efforts of emergency services, Lenny, from Prescot, died later in hospital.
After the shooting, the suspect made off on a bike, thought to be either an e-bike or scrambler bike, wearing black clothing with an orange high-vis jacket. 

Detective Supt Gareth Willis, Lancashire Constabulary’s Head of Major Crime, said: ”It’s now a week since Lenny Scott was shot and killed and my thoughts are still very much with his loved ones at this time.
“Since last Thursday we have had a team of officers and staff working around the clock to understand what happened, identify the people responsible and get justice for Lenny’s family.
“While we do at this stage believe that Lenny was the intended target of this shooting what we do not know yet is why he was targeted. We are keeping an open mind about the motive for what can only be described as a cruel and cold-blooded assassination, and I would appeal to anyone who may have information about why this has happened to get in touch."

Lancashire Telegraph: Officers would like to hear from anyone who has CCTV or any dashcam footage from within the area on the map 
Detective Supt Gareth Willis added: “We are also continuing to appeal to anyone who saw anything suspicious either on the day of the shooting or in the days or even weeks beforehand. This could be a suspicious character or vehicle that seemed out of place or unusual. Have you seen any burnt out vehicles or discarded clothing? Please come and talk to us so we can look into it.
“I would also like to hear from anyone who has CCTV or any dashcam footage from within the area defined on the map shown between 5pm and 8pm last Thursday (Feb 8th)
“We believe there may have been a number of people in and around the car park at around the time of the shooting who have not yet spoken to police, and I would urge those people to come forward.
“You may think that the information isn’t significant but if you do know anything, however small or unimportant you think it is, please come and tell us and we can be the judge. The information you hold may fit into a bigger jigsaw and provide one of the pieces we need to help identify who did this.”
A 25-year-old man from Liverpool who was arrested on suspicion of murder on Sunday has been released on bail while enquiries continue.
You can call police on 101 quoting log 1155 of February 9, or in an emergency, contact 999. You can also contact independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.