A TESCO store in Haslingden was evacuated after an electrical sign was on fire.

This video taken by Jof Harrison shows the fire on Syke Street at 9.13pm and a crew from Haslingden and another from Rawtenstall attended the incident.

A Lancashire Fire spokesman said: "It was at the entrance of the store and an electrical sign above the front door was on fire.

"As part of their policy they evacuated the building.

"The crews put the fire out and they were there for about half an hour. It looks as if it was caused by an electrical fault.

"No-one was hurt."