THE RED ROSE FRIENDLY SOCIETY LIMITED ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGNotice ID: WAR0609874
THE RED ROSE FRIENDLY SOCIETY LIMITED -THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE ABOVE SOCIETY WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY 20th JUNE 2018 AT THE REGISTERED OFFICES, PARKGATES, 52A PRESTON NEW ROAD, BLACKBURN, BB2 6AH AT 1PM. BUSINESS
2. Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting & Matters arising.
3. Board of Directors’ Annual Report.
4. Annual Report & Accounts & Auditor’s Report for year ended 31st December 2017.
5. To approve the Directors’ Remuneration Report.
6. Election of Directors. The following Directors offer themselves for re-election: Anthony Totham, Mark Sedgley, Alan Guest, Anthony M Hedley and Timothy Williams.
7. To appoint Royce Peeling Green Limited as Auditors for 2018.
8. To approve the alteration to the Rules of the Society made by the Board of Directors and registered on 29th January 2018.
9. To approve, by special resolution, an alteration to the Memorandum of the Society. (Members may obtain copies of the items to be approved under resolutions 8 & 9 from the Registered Office)
10. Any other business in accordance with the Rules of the Society.
Only members over the age of 18 years are permitted to attend and vote. Any member of the Society entitled to attend and vote at the meeting may appoint a proxy to attend the meeting and, on a poll, to vote in his or her place. Please contact the office on 01254 222700 for further details. M C Sedgley CEO.