(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF THROUGH TRAFFIC) ORDER 2018Notice ID: WAR0487594
LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
(RIBBLE LANE, CHATBURN, RIBBLE VALLEY BOROUGH)
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF THROUGH TRAFFIC) ORDER 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Lancashire County Council have made an Order under Section 14(1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, the effect of which will be to temporarily prohibit traffic on the roads set out in this notice.
1. No person shall cause any motor vehicle to proceed over that length of Ribble Lane, Chatburn from its junction with Victoria Court to its junction with Quarry Farm Court in the Borough of Ribble Valley.
2. The prohibition will be operative from 0930 hours to 1530 hours on Monday 19th March 2018 or until completion of the works within this period.
3. An alternative route for vehicular traffic affected by the closure is via:-
Ribble Lane - Crow Trees Brow - Clitheroe Road (Chatburn) - Worston Road - A59 Whalley/ Clitheroe Bypass - A671 Pimlico Link Road
- Pimlico Link Road - West Bradford Road (Clitheroe) - Clitheroe Road (West Bradford) -Grindleton Road (West Bradford)- West Bradford Road (Grindleton) - Grindleton Road (Grindleton)
- Ribble Lane and vice versa
The temporary prohibition is necessary to allow utility works to be carried out.
Authority given for this Order to be made:
Network Regulation Manager Lancashire Highway Services 0300 123 6701