MEMBERS OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC ARE INVITED TO THE PUBLIC MEETING OF BOLTON CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUPNotice ID: AC3604677
Bolton Clinical Commissioning Group
MEMBERS OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC ARE INVITED TO THE PUBLIC MEETING OF BOLTON CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUP To be held on:-
Friday 22nd September 2017 at 12.30pm in the Bevan room, 2nd Floor, St Peters House, Silverwell Street, Bolton, BL1 1PP Key Areas to be covered:-
• Patient Story.
• Healthier Together Final Business Case.
• GM Policies for Approval – Assisted Conception.
• Locality Plan Quarterly Report.
• CCG Corporate Performance Report including Joint Presentation from the Local Authority and Bolton FT on Discharge to Assess.
• Report of the Chief Finance Officer including CCG Savings Performance Update.
• Annual Reports and Updated Terms of Reference from Committees.
• Items for noting from external and internal committees and groups.
For a copy of the agenda papers, please contact Joanne Taylor on 01204 462028 or visit our website at http://www.boltonccg.nhs.uk/news-and-events/meetings