(SURFACE DRESSING SCHEME 2021, VARIOUS DISTRICTS) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF THROUGH TRAFFIC) ORDER 2021Notice ID: WAR2067826
LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
(SURFACE DRESSING SCHEME 2021, VARIOUS DISTRICTS) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF THROUGH TRAFFIC) ORDER 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Lancashire County Council have made an Order under Section 14(1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, the effect of which will be to.
1. Temporarily prohibit all traffic on the lengths of road set out in schedule to this order.
2. Nothing in this order shall apply to persons engaged in the carrying out of the works.
3. The Order will be in force from 0001 hours on Monday 26th April 2021 to 2359 hours on Thursday 30th September 2021 or until completion of the works within this period and the prohibitions contained within it will only be operative for the carrying out of the works.
4. An alternative route for vehicular traffic affected by the closures will be locally signed.
5. Pedestrian access to premises on or adjacent to the road will not be prohibited by any provision of this Order. The temporary prohibition is necessary to allow surface dressing works to be carried out.
Authority given for this Notice to be made: Peter Bell
Regulation and Enforcement Manager, Highways and Transport ? 0300 123 6780
Schedule of Temporary Road Closures, for the RMS Surface Dressing Scheme 2021. Various Districts 1. Temporary Road Closures:
See table attached below