When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Watch Diana Vickers talking about the launch of her new album
11.46am Thursday 6th May 2010
Diana Vickers says her debut album Songs for the Tainted Cherry Tree has something for everybody. At the launch 18-year-old Vickers credited her career to the X Factor but said that there is more to her music than the show.
- Cordon after Rossendale fire
- Ed Miliband visits Darwen
- Royal visit to Witton Park
- William & Kate visit Darwen
- BAE's final ejector seat tests
- Darwen Vale teachers strike
- Rival protests in Blackburn
- Aftermath of Burnley fire
- CCTV of 'sewer creature'
- East Lancs lecturers on strike
- Reaction as petrol prices cut
- Blackburn man in plane crash
- Camel raises Red Nose Day cash
- £125K appeal for hospice roof
- Rishton man in dog attack
- Fire in Blackburn street
- Clitheroe salutes soldiers