When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Former East Lancashire MP jailed for 18 months
6.02pm Friday 7th January 2011
former East Lancashire MP who made false Parliamentary expenses claims in order to "siphon off" public money has been jailed for 18 months.
- Ed Miliband visits Darwen
- Royal visit to Witton Park
- William & Kate visit Darwen
- BAE's final ejector seat tests
- Darwen Vale teachers strike
- Rival protests in Blackburn
- Aftermath of Burnley fire
- CCTV of 'sewer creature'
- East Lancs lecturers on strike
- Reaction as petrol prices cut
- Blackburn man in plane crash
- Camel raises Red Nose Day cash
- £125K appeal for hospice roof
- Rishton man in dog attack
- Fire in Blackburn street
- Clitheroe salutes soldiers
- Inside Blackburn's new market