When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
A Clitheroe man has been cleared of wrongdoing after driving up the A1 with a car trapped in front of his lorry. Watch his solicitor read a statement.
4.20pm Wednesday 26th May 2010
Solicitor Sean Joyce (left) reads a statement on behalf of John Tomlinson, who was cleared of any wrongdoing today
- Adam Rogers gives new life
- Cordon after Rossendale fire
- Ed Miliband visits Darwen
- Blackburn mum's appeal
- Royal visit to Witton Park
- William & Kate visit Darwen
- BAE's final ejector seat tests
- Darwen Vale teachers strike
- Padiham man wins £2.3million
- Rival protests in Blackburn
- Aftermath of Burnley fire
- CCTV of 'sewer creature'
- East Lancs lecturers on strike
- Reaction as petrol prices cut
- Blackburn man in plane crash
- Camel raises Red Nose Day cash