BARNOLDSWICK Town suffered last minute heartache in their FA Cup first round qualifying clash at Albion Sports.

Danny Craig's side had fought back from 2-0 down to level on 89 minutes but just 60 seconds later Danny Facey won it for the Bradford-based side.

Alex Cuzack and Asif Hussain had put Albion two up but Joel Melia halved the deficit just after the hour and when Boyle stuck in the closing stages it looked like the visitors had done enough to earn a replay.

But Facey had the last word to break Barlick hearts.

Colne are also out after they were beaten 1-0 at home by Lancaster City with Simon Wills getting the only goal midway through the first half.

And Clitheroe exited the competition with a 3-2 reverse at Kidsgrove Athletic.

Ryan Austin put the hosts in front on 11 minutes but Kurt Willoughby equalised after the break.

Anthony Malbon then hit a brace for Athletic to put them in control and despite Oliver Crankshaw finding the net for the Blues with 17 minutes to go they could not rescue a replay.

In the Evo-Stik North Ramsbottom United maintained their unbeaten start to the campaign with a 4-2 win over Glossop North End.

The Rams went behind early to Courtney Meppen-Walter's seventh minute penalty but goals from Kyle Brownhill and Jerome Wright turned the game around.

Benjamin Deegan equalised for the visitors with 14 minutes to play but late goals from Max Hazeldine and Jamie Rother secured the points for Mark Fell's men.

In the Hallmark Security League Premier Division, Liam Smith and Dixon Lambert suffered a 6-1 defeat to Runcorn Linnets in their first match in charge of Padiham.

The Storks were four down inside 26 minutes and although Kieron Pickup found the net before the break two more second half goals for the hosts saw them complete a comfortable success.

AFC Darwen were also beaten as they lost 3-1 at home to Maine Road. Patrick Furey was on target for the hosts.

In the first division, Bacup Borough's unbeaten start to the season ended as they lost 1-0 at home to Cammell Laird. Josh Maldon's first half penalty was the difference between the teams.

Nelson lost by the same scoreline at home to Abbey Hulton United with Kieron Ball on target.