When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Use the podcast player beneath each article to listen to a podcast. Simply click the play button and the podcast will start. Alternatively, subscribe to our podcasts for free by clicking the buttons on the right.
Former Blackburn striker Kevin Gallacher joins the Lancashire Telegraph team for this special end of season Rovers podcast.
In this special , sports editor Paul Plunkett and Rovers reporter Andy Cryer discuss everything from Big Sam's sacking, Maradona and Ronaldinho, to Steve Kean, transfer cash and John Williams' future.
Our sports team talk about the sad death of Rovers legend Ronnie Clayton, the latest twists and turns on the club's takeover and the 'six-pointer' clash against Wigan. Over at Turf Moor, we look at Burnley's recent boardroom reshuffle and the international credentials of young striker Jay Rodriguez.
Rovers takeover special: sports editor Paul Plunkett is joined by Rovers reporter Andy Cryer and chief news David Watkinson who was the first UK journalist to interview Anuradha Desai
Sports editor Paul Plunkett is joined by Rovers reporter Andy Cryer, cricket reporter and Clarets fan Matt Donlan and Rovers fanzine editor Dan Clough.
- What is podcasting?
- "Podcasting" is a portmanteau coined in 2004, that combined two words: "iPod" and "broadcasting." Even though the name is a misnomer, in that podcasting doesn't require an iPod and no over-the-air broadcasting is required, it has maintained its prominence in the face of numerous alternatives. In short, a podcast is nothing more than an mp3 download referenced by a RSS feed and is the common name for the delivery of audio content from a website to a mobile device via your PC or Mac.
- What is RSS?
- Using RSS, (Really Simple Syndication) means this website can tell you when a new podcast is added or updated. We have several RSS feeds for stories too. To learn more about RSS or subscribe to an RSS feed, click here.
- What will it cost?
- This website makes no charges to users of its podcast or RSS services.
- Do I need an iPod to listen?
- No you don't. The audio can be played on your computer, or copied over to an iPod, other MP3 player, mobile phone or PDA - any MP3 compatible device.
- What is an MP3 file?
- MP3s are audio files which are high quality but small in size so they are easy to download to your PC or Mac. They are fast becoming the industry standard format.