Burnley defender Duff wants positive start to Premier League away campaign

Michael Duff battles with Didier Drogba in Monday’s defeat to Chelsea

Michael Duff battles with Didier Drogba in Monday’s defeat to Chelsea

First published in Football Lancashire Telegraph: Photograph of the Author by , Burnley FC reporter

MICHAEL Duff wants Burnley to make a positive away impression in the Premier League – starting with Saturday’s trip to Swansea.

Duff is the only remaining player from the Clarets’ first stint in the Premier League five seasons ago, and needs no reminding of how much difficulty they had in picking up results on the road.

Burnley, whose first trip is to Swansea this weekend, had to wait eight months for their first away win – a resounding one in the end as they beat Hull City 4-1.

They are now preparing to face a side still buoyant from spoiling new Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal’s moment with an opening day win at Old Trafford.

“It’s going to be tough going to Swansea, they’re coming off the back of an unbelievable result at Manchester United.

“We’re under no illusions that it’s going to be tough,” he said. “But we’ll go down there, not be fancied, and give it a right go again.

“Every game is going to be hard but you can’t just pick points up at home because you’re putting too much pressure on yourself.

“The gaffer’s mentality is one game at a time.

“We kept going on about it last year, but he’s already drilled that in again.”

Of playing in the Premier League with the Clarets second time around, Duff added: “I’m as excited as everybody else. It’s an opportunity to test myself again.

“It’s where everybody wants to ply their trade. It’s the best league in the world.

“We’re playing against good teams and against good players, but we’re still looking to win every game that we play, looking to pick up points every game that we play.

“We’ll just see where it takes us. “If we just keep doing what we’re doing hopefully we’ll be all right.”

Duff added that the opening day defeat has not deadened Burnley’s belief that they can cope with Premier League life.

Clarets boss Sean Dyche had already addressed the anticipated change in results pattern for last season’s promotion winners ahead of making the step up.

A 3-1 loss at the hands of title favourites Chelsea served as an early reminder of the size of the challenge they face this season.

But Duff is determined not to shy away from it, and believes the experience can serve as a positive platform for the players.

“It’s a steep learning curve but we can go on from here,” he said.

“I don’t think Tom Heaton made a save, which almost sounds silly when you’ve just lost the game 3-1.

“It’s not like we’ve been backs against the wall for 90 minutes.

But that’s what the Premier League is. Sometimes they suck you in to think you’re playing well and just go ‘bang, bang, bang’ and you’ve lost the game.

He added: “We’re a little bit disappointed with a couple of the goals we gave away.

“The second goal’s just a world class goal.

“You don’t come across that sort of vision and that touch every day. It’s not going to be like that every week.

“But there are so many positives to take out of the game, the way we started, the way we kept going in the second half.

“That’s what we do. That’s the minimum we’ll do this year.”

Comments (21)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

10:08am Thu 21 Aug 14

George Oghani's Ironing Board says...

Sky + MOTD,DAOF,cant wait, down by February. RTID
Sky + MOTD,DAOF,cant wait, down by February. RTID George Oghani's Ironing Board
  • Score: -32

10:20am Thu 21 Aug 14

TurfMoor Tom says...

Rhodes to Hull. Looks like its game over for us now.
Rhodes to Hull. Looks like its game over for us now. TurfMoor Tom
  • Score: 13

10:23am Thu 21 Aug 14

TurfMoor Tom says...

"Hull City have reportedly earmarked Blackburn Rovers striker Jordan Rhodes to replace Shane Long.

The Irishman joined Southampton last week for around £12m, and Tigers boss Steve Bruce is keen on Rovers' Scottish striker.

Bruce is ready to offer around £12m for Rhodes, with £8m upfront for the Championship forward and the rest in add-ons."


League One here we come!
"Hull City have reportedly earmarked Blackburn Rovers striker Jordan Rhodes to replace Shane Long. The Irishman joined Southampton last week for around £12m, and Tigers boss Steve Bruce is keen on Rovers' Scottish striker. Bruce is ready to offer around £12m for Rhodes, with £8m upfront for the Championship forward and the rest in add-ons." League One here we come! TurfMoor Tom
  • Score: 15

10:42am Thu 21 Aug 14

Dublin Claret says...

Personally l thought Duffer had a decent game the other night, as did the rest of the lads.
But now we have to produce that kind of performance against the "so called lesser teams"
So it's out of the blocks quickly on Saturday and straight on the front foot against the swans.
UTC.
Personally l thought Duffer had a decent game the other night, as did the rest of the lads. But now we have to produce that kind of performance against the "so called lesser teams" So it's out of the blocks quickly on Saturday and straight on the front foot against the swans. UTC. Dublin Claret
  • Score: 17

11:04am Thu 21 Aug 14

wolsty says...

Dublin Claret wrote:
Personally l thought Duffer had a decent game the other night, as did the rest of the lads.
But now we have to produce that kind of performance against the "so called lesser teams"
So it's out of the blocks quickly on Saturday and straight on the front foot against the swans.
UTC.
Still think you will be up the swanney 2 nil defeat me thinks,could be wrong could be more??
[quote][p][bold]Dublin Claret[/bold] wrote: Personally l thought Duffer had a decent game the other night, as did the rest of the lads. But now we have to produce that kind of performance against the "so called lesser teams" So it's out of the blocks quickly on Saturday and straight on the front foot against the swans. UTC.[/p][/quote]Still think you will be up the swanney 2 nil defeat me thinks,could be wrong could be more?? wolsty
  • Score: -12

11:06am Thu 21 Aug 14

TurfMoorTom says...

Duff wasn't up to it 5 years ago and was embarrassing against Chelsea. An obvious problem not plugged.
Duff wasn't up to it 5 years ago and was embarrassing against Chelsea. An obvious problem not plugged. TurfMoorTom
  • Score: -16

11:13am Thu 21 Aug 14

TurfMoorTom says...

TurfMoor Tom wrote:
"Hull City have reportedly earmarked Blackburn Rovers striker Jordan Rhodes to replace Shane Long.

The Irishman joined Southampton last week for around £12m, and Tigers boss Steve Bruce is keen on Rovers' Scottish striker.

Bruce is ready to offer around £12m for Rhodes, with £8m upfront for the Championship forward and the rest in add-ons."


League One here we come!
So that would be full cash back plus profit and loss of the wages you continue to bang on about allowing the club to buy a typical Championship striker.

At £12m it would also maintain a market that prices Bumley out of being able to sign anyone that can give them a hope of survival and subsequent loss of Dyche, major upheaval and back to oblivion. Again. Sounds almost attractive to me.
[quote][p][bold]TurfMoor Tom[/bold] wrote: "Hull City have reportedly earmarked Blackburn Rovers striker Jordan Rhodes to replace Shane Long. The Irishman joined Southampton last week for around £12m, and Tigers boss Steve Bruce is keen on Rovers' Scottish striker. Bruce is ready to offer around £12m for Rhodes, with £8m upfront for the Championship forward and the rest in add-ons." League One here we come![/p][/quote]So that would be full cash back plus profit and loss of the wages you continue to bang on about allowing the club to buy a typical Championship striker. At £12m it would also maintain a market that prices Bumley out of being able to sign anyone that can give them a hope of survival and subsequent loss of Dyche, major upheaval and back to oblivion. Again. Sounds almost attractive to me. TurfMoorTom
  • Score: -13

11:20am Thu 21 Aug 14

Chuck Norris' Roundhouse says...

TurfMoorTom wrote:
Duff wasn't up to it 5 years ago and was embarrassing against Chelsea. An obvious problem not plugged.
You dick.

He wasn't embarrassing at all, he practically marked a £32 million striker out of the game - Costa only scored because a ricochet landed straight at his feet, otherwise he didn't get a sniff all game.

Your posts are more and more resembling a bitter and jealous ex - full of resentment and spite, all because the team you support is so power-**** and Burnley are competing in the league you can only have wet dreams about.
[quote][p][bold]TurfMoorTom[/bold] wrote: Duff wasn't up to it 5 years ago and was embarrassing against Chelsea. An obvious problem not plugged.[/p][/quote]You dick. He wasn't embarrassing at all, he practically marked a £32 million striker out of the game - Costa only scored because a ricochet landed straight at his feet, otherwise he didn't get a sniff all game. Your posts are more and more resembling a bitter and jealous ex - full of resentment and spite, all because the team you support is so power-**** and Burnley are competing in the league you can only have wet dreams about. Chuck Norris' Roundhouse
  • Score: 14

11:46am Thu 21 Aug 14

Claretcert says...

Chuck Norris' Roundhouse wrote:
TurfMoorTom wrote:
Duff wasn't up to it 5 years ago and was embarrassing against Chelsea. An obvious problem not plugged.
You dick.

He wasn't embarrassing at all, he practically marked a £32 million striker out of the game - Costa only scored because a ricochet landed straight at his feet, otherwise he didn't get a sniff all game.

Your posts are more and more resembling a bitter and jealous ex - full of resentment and spite, all because the team you support is so power-**** and Burnley are competing in the league you can only have wet dreams about.
No point trying to reason with these idiots. It's grief counselling they need. They're suffering from the humiliating reality that has forced them to fly tip quality players and now asset stripping beckons. We're used to this have seen Pompey Leeds Charlton etc all think the rules didn't apply to them, but this is all new to them sat in their little bubble. They're traumatised, as the club finally decides that standing in front of a juggernaut called the Real World isn't smart. When we lost Austin I was gutted,but thus is no balance the books club. They slowly starting to realise that the fog has lifted, they're on a little walk all in their own world and somehow they're on the edge of a 1000 foot cliff called FFP. They need sympathy and maybe a little kick to push them over.
[quote][p][bold]Chuck Norris' Roundhouse[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]TurfMoorTom[/bold] wrote: Duff wasn't up to it 5 years ago and was embarrassing against Chelsea. An obvious problem not plugged.[/p][/quote]You dick. He wasn't embarrassing at all, he practically marked a £32 million striker out of the game - Costa only scored because a ricochet landed straight at his feet, otherwise he didn't get a sniff all game. Your posts are more and more resembling a bitter and jealous ex - full of resentment and spite, all because the team you support is so power-**** and Burnley are competing in the league you can only have wet dreams about.[/p][/quote]No point trying to reason with these idiots. It's grief counselling they need. They're suffering from the humiliating reality that has forced them to fly tip quality players and now asset stripping beckons. We're used to this have seen Pompey Leeds Charlton etc all think the rules didn't apply to them, but this is all new to them sat in their little bubble. They're traumatised, as the club finally decides that standing in front of a juggernaut called the Real World isn't smart. When we lost Austin I was gutted,but thus is no balance the books club. They slowly starting to realise that the fog has lifted, they're on a little walk all in their own world and somehow they're on the edge of a 1000 foot cliff called FFP. They need sympathy and maybe a little kick to push them over. Claretcert
  • Score: 5

12:00pm Thu 21 Aug 14

TurfMoor Tom says...

TurfMoorTom wrote:
TurfMoor Tom wrote:
"Hull City have reportedly earmarked Blackburn Rovers striker Jordan Rhodes to replace Shane Long.

The Irishman joined Southampton last week for around £12m, and Tigers boss Steve Bruce is keen on Rovers' Scottish striker.

Bruce is ready to offer around £12m for Rhodes, with £8m upfront for the Championship forward and the rest in add-ons."


League One here we come!
So that would be full cash back plus profit and loss of the wages you continue to bang on about allowing the club to buy a typical Championship striker.

At £12m it would also maintain a market that prices Bumley out of being able to sign anyone that can give them a hope of survival and subsequent loss of Dyche, major upheaval and back to oblivion. Again. Sounds almost attractive to me.
Sadly for us Rovers fans Tom, it would mean far far less. We still owe Huddersfield Town approximately half of the transfer fee for Jordan Rhodes as it was agreed and reported in August 2012 that staged payments would be made over the course of his initial 4 year contract. We therefore owe Huddersfield Town £4m plus 20% of any future add-on. We stand to receive just £4m and this money will have to be used to offset our losses for the 2013/14 season, the accounts of which will be made public in December. We are therefore effectively giving away our 25 goal a season striker for £0 considering that no further investment will be allowed in the squad.

We are in basically in a whole lot of trouble once Rhodes departs and I for one dont think we'll come out of the transfer embargo whilst still a Championship club. We are highly likely to struggle this season and on current evidence a drop into League One might be the only way we can survive longer term.

Sad times for our club Tom. Sad times.
[quote][p][bold]TurfMoorTom[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]TurfMoor Tom[/bold] wrote: "Hull City have reportedly earmarked Blackburn Rovers striker Jordan Rhodes to replace Shane Long. The Irishman joined Southampton last week for around £12m, and Tigers boss Steve Bruce is keen on Rovers' Scottish striker. Bruce is ready to offer around £12m for Rhodes, with £8m upfront for the Championship forward and the rest in add-ons." League One here we come![/p][/quote]So that would be full cash back plus profit and loss of the wages you continue to bang on about allowing the club to buy a typical Championship striker. At £12m it would also maintain a market that prices Bumley out of being able to sign anyone that can give them a hope of survival and subsequent loss of Dyche, major upheaval and back to oblivion. Again. Sounds almost attractive to me.[/p][/quote]Sadly for us Rovers fans Tom, it would mean far far less. We still owe Huddersfield Town approximately half of the transfer fee for Jordan Rhodes as it was agreed and reported in August 2012 that staged payments would be made over the course of his initial 4 year contract. We therefore owe Huddersfield Town £4m plus 20% of any future add-on. We stand to receive just £4m and this money will have to be used to offset our losses for the 2013/14 season, the accounts of which will be made public in December. We are therefore effectively giving away our 25 goal a season striker for £0 considering that no further investment will be allowed in the squad. We are in basically in a whole lot of trouble once Rhodes departs and I for one dont think we'll come out of the transfer embargo whilst still a Championship club. We are highly likely to struggle this season and on current evidence a drop into League One might be the only way we can survive longer term. Sad times for our club Tom. Sad times. TurfMoor Tom
  • Score: 8

12:25pm Thu 21 Aug 14

RobH2O . says...

George Oghani's Ironing Board wrote:
Sky + MOTD,DAOF,cant wait, down by February. RTID
Puerile infant and an inadequate person.
[quote][p][bold]George Oghani's Ironing Board[/bold] wrote: Sky + MOTD,DAOF,cant wait, down by February. RTID[/p][/quote]Puerile infant and an inadequate person. RobH2O .
  • Score: 3

12:28pm Thu 21 Aug 14

RobH2O . says...

TurfMoorTom wrote:
Duff wasn't up to it 5 years ago and was embarrassing against Chelsea. An obvious problem not plugged.
What a silly load of nonsense. He was outstanding against Chelsea as they said after the match. First class performance. Utter tosh by you but whats new? Certainly nothing you write, same old stuff, day in day out. Go get a life and come back with new perspectives that will astonish us.
[quote][p][bold]TurfMoorTom[/bold] wrote: Duff wasn't up to it 5 years ago and was embarrassing against Chelsea. An obvious problem not plugged.[/p][/quote]What a silly load of nonsense. He was outstanding against Chelsea as they said after the match. First class performance. Utter tosh by you but whats new? Certainly nothing you write, same old stuff, day in day out. Go get a life and come back with new perspectives that will astonish us. RobH2O .
  • Score: 5

12:39pm Thu 21 Aug 14

Its Only a game boy says...

Who's the laughing stock in the championship?- The Chicken Stock from deadwood........
Who's the laughing stock in the championship?- The Chicken Stock from deadwood........ Its Only a game boy
  • Score: 3

12:49pm Thu 21 Aug 14

George Oghani's Ironing Board says...

RobH2O . wrote:
George Oghani's Ironing Board wrote:
Sky + MOTD,DAOF,cant wait, down by February. RTID
Puerile infant and an inadequate person.
Big words there Robster very impressive, what grades did you get this morning.

Sky + MOTD,DAOF,cant wait, down by February.RTID
[quote][p][bold]RobH2O .[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]George Oghani's Ironing Board[/bold] wrote: Sky + MOTD,DAOF,cant wait, down by February. RTID[/p][/quote]Puerile infant and an inadequate person.[/p][/quote]Big words there Robster very impressive, what grades did you get this morning. Sky + MOTD,DAOF,cant wait, down by February.RTID George Oghani's Ironing Board
  • Score: -5

12:53pm Thu 21 Aug 14

ZomZom@thePark says...

Taken from another thread Tom, just for you..

I don't agree. It's muppets like you who talk bile and bulls hit that prompt the trolling. You have not got anything positive to say to any Burnley supporter. Your only aim is to try your best to abuse, insult and belittle us because of who we are. In plain English you are a bully. A bully so big and brave you hide behind your login where nobody can reprimand you in the way you would be outside of this virtual world. You are the paragon of 'pathetic'.
Taken from another thread Tom, just for you.. I don't agree. It's muppets like you who talk bile and bulls hit that prompt the trolling. You have not got anything positive to say to any Burnley supporter. Your only aim is to try your best to abuse, insult and belittle us because of who we are. In plain English you are a bully. A bully so big and brave you hide behind your login where nobody can reprimand you in the way you would be outside of this virtual world. You are the paragon of 'pathetic'. ZomZom@thePark
  • Score: 2

12:56pm Thu 21 Aug 14

ZomZom@thePark says...

And old Georgie is another who is probably bullied at school but can find the courage to mock and insult from his bedroom. The internet would be a better place if there weren't complete bel lends using it to satisfy themselves in their virtual world.
And old Georgie is another who is probably bullied at school but can find the courage to mock and insult from his bedroom. The internet would be a better place if there weren't complete bel lends using it to satisfy themselves in their virtual world. ZomZom@thePark
  • Score: 4

1:48pm Thu 21 Aug 14

Claretcert says...

ZomZom@thePark wrote:
And old Georgie is another who is probably bullied at school but can find the courage to mock and insult from his bedroom. The internet would be a better place if there weren't complete bel lends using it to satisfy themselves in their virtual world.
They're the same - sad but true. One sad old man in Blackburn with lots of invented friends because nobody visit his wovers website as it's as dull and boring as him. His whole life now isn't about football even, he gets as much grief from his own lot who he's irritated as much as ours. To be fair he's such a loser that if he turned up at Ewood with a TMT, AP4B or Mr Nauk T-shirt on he'd get smacked by his own fans. File under freak and ignore. All he does is thumb you down with his multiples logged in. Harmless little gimp really. And here's the evidence Duff was outstanding on Monday. Only a retard would say otherwise he just posts dribbling dross from his daycare. Old, fat, irrelevant idiot that he really is.
[quote][p][bold]ZomZom@thePark[/bold] wrote: And old Georgie is another who is probably bullied at school but can find the courage to mock and insult from his bedroom. The internet would be a better place if there weren't complete bel lends using it to satisfy themselves in their virtual world.[/p][/quote]They're the same - sad but true. One sad old man in Blackburn with lots of invented friends because nobody visit his wovers website as it's as dull and boring as him. His whole life now isn't about football even, he gets as much grief from his own lot who he's irritated as much as ours. To be fair he's such a loser that if he turned up at Ewood with a TMT, AP4B or Mr Nauk T-shirt on he'd get smacked by his own fans. File under freak and ignore. All he does is thumb you down with his multiples logged in. Harmless little gimp really. And here's the evidence Duff was outstanding on Monday. Only a retard would say otherwise he just posts dribbling dross from his daycare. Old, fat, irrelevant idiot that he really is. Claretcert
  • Score: 4

3:21pm Thu 21 Aug 14

ZomZom@thePark says...

Claretcert wrote:
ZomZom@thePark wrote:
And old Georgie is another who is probably bullied at school but can find the courage to mock and insult from his bedroom. The internet would be a better place if there weren't complete bel lends using it to satisfy themselves in their virtual world.
They're the same - sad but true. One sad old man in Blackburn with lots of invented friends because nobody visit his wovers website as it's as dull and boring as him. His whole life now isn't about football even, he gets as much grief from his own lot who he's irritated as much as ours. To be fair he's such a loser that if he turned up at Ewood with a TMT, AP4B or Mr Nauk T-shirt on he'd get smacked by his own fans. File under freak and ignore. All he does is thumb you down with his multiples logged in. Harmless little gimp really. And here's the evidence Duff was outstanding on Monday. Only a retard would say otherwise he just posts dribbling dross from his daycare. Old, fat, irrelevant idiot that he really is.
Like.
[quote][p][bold]Claretcert[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZomZom@thePark[/bold] wrote: And old Georgie is another who is probably bullied at school but can find the courage to mock and insult from his bedroom. The internet would be a better place if there weren't complete bel lends using it to satisfy themselves in their virtual world.[/p][/quote]They're the same - sad but true. One sad old man in Blackburn with lots of invented friends because nobody visit his wovers website as it's as dull and boring as him. His whole life now isn't about football even, he gets as much grief from his own lot who he's irritated as much as ours. To be fair he's such a loser that if he turned up at Ewood with a TMT, AP4B or Mr Nauk T-shirt on he'd get smacked by his own fans. File under freak and ignore. All he does is thumb you down with his multiples logged in. Harmless little gimp really. And here's the evidence Duff was outstanding on Monday. Only a retard would say otherwise he just posts dribbling dross from his daycare. Old, fat, irrelevant idiot that he really is.[/p][/quote]Like. ZomZom@thePark
  • Score: 0

3:51pm Thu 21 Aug 14

Its Only a game boy says...

ZomZom@thePark wrote:
Claretcert wrote:
ZomZom@thePark wrote:
And old Georgie is another who is probably bullied at school but can find the courage to mock and insult from his bedroom. The internet would be a better place if there weren't complete bel lends using it to satisfy themselves in their virtual world.
They're the same - sad but true. One sad old man in Blackburn with lots of invented friends because nobody visit his wovers website as it's as dull and boring as him. His whole life now isn't about football even, he gets as much grief from his own lot who he's irritated as much as ours. To be fair he's such a loser that if he turned up at Ewood with a TMT, AP4B or Mr Nauk T-shirt on he'd get smacked by his own fans. File under freak and ignore. All he does is thumb you down with his multiples logged in. Harmless little gimp really. And here's the evidence Duff was outstanding on Monday. Only a retard would say otherwise he just posts dribbling dross from his daycare. Old, fat, irrelevant idiot that he really is.
Like.
Like.
[quote][p][bold]ZomZom@thePark[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Claretcert[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ZomZom@thePark[/bold] wrote: And old Georgie is another who is probably bullied at school but can find the courage to mock and insult from his bedroom. The internet would be a better place if there weren't complete bel lends using it to satisfy themselves in their virtual world.[/p][/quote]They're the same - sad but true. One sad old man in Blackburn with lots of invented friends because nobody visit his wovers website as it's as dull and boring as him. His whole life now isn't about football even, he gets as much grief from his own lot who he's irritated as much as ours. To be fair he's such a loser that if he turned up at Ewood with a TMT, AP4B or Mr Nauk T-shirt on he'd get smacked by his own fans. File under freak and ignore. All he does is thumb you down with his multiples logged in. Harmless little gimp really. And here's the evidence Duff was outstanding on Monday. Only a retard would say otherwise he just posts dribbling dross from his daycare. Old, fat, irrelevant idiot that he really is.[/p][/quote]Like.[/p][/quote]Like. Its Only a game boy
  • Score: 0

8:35pm Thu 21 Aug 14

morleyclaret says...

TurfMoor Tom wrote:
"Hull City have reportedly earmarked Blackburn Rovers striker Jordan Rhodes to replace Shane Long.

The Irishman joined Southampton last week for around £12m, and Tigers boss Steve Bruce is keen on Rovers' Scottish striker.

Bruce is ready to offer around £12m for Rhodes, with £8m upfront for the Championship forward and the rest in add-ons."


League One here we come!
You didn't create most of this, just 'pasted' it!
[quote][p][bold]TurfMoor Tom[/bold] wrote: "Hull City have reportedly earmarked Blackburn Rovers striker Jordan Rhodes to replace Shane Long. The Irishman joined Southampton last week for around £12m, and Tigers boss Steve Bruce is keen on Rovers' Scottish striker. Bruce is ready to offer around £12m for Rhodes, with £8m upfront for the Championship forward and the rest in add-ons." League One here we come![/p][/quote]You didn't create most of this, just 'pasted' it! morleyclaret
  • Score: 0

8:36pm Thu 21 Aug 14

morleyclaret says...

TurfMoorTom wrote:
Duff wasn't up to it 5 years ago and was embarrassing against Chelsea. An obvious problem not plugged.
You did create this ............... and it shows!!!
[quote][p][bold]TurfMoorTom[/bold] wrote: Duff wasn't up to it 5 years ago and was embarrassing against Chelsea. An obvious problem not plugged.[/p][/quote]You did create this ............... and it shows!!! morleyclaret
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree