Comments (16)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

12:46pm Sat 3 May 14

A Darener says...

Goal disallowed.....ref must be a Reading fan!
Goal disallowed.....ref must be a Reading fan! A Darener
  • Score: 0

1:36pm Sat 3 May 14

wilddog says...

hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha wilddog
  • Score: 1

1:42pm Sat 3 May 14

Burnley59/60 says...

Come on You Blues From a Claret Who wants both teams up and The Derby where it belongs
Come on You Blues From a Claret Who wants both teams up and The Derby where it belongs Burnley59/60
  • Score: 1

1:46pm Sat 3 May 14

Chels17 says...

Well the game just sums up Blackburn's season. Simply can't defend and leaving the keeper vulnerable.

We need to be stronger next season and aim for automatic promotion.
Well the game just sums up Blackburn's season. Simply can't defend and leaving the keeper vulnerable. We need to be stronger next season and aim for automatic promotion. Chels17
  • Score: -3

1:52pm Sat 3 May 14

wilddog says...

your rubbish and always will be. Just need another 7 goals!
your rubbish and always will be. Just need another 7 goals! wilddog
  • Score: 0

1:55pm Sat 3 May 14

Chels17 says...

wilddog wrote:
your rubbish and always will be. Just need another 7 goals!
We'll see what you do against the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal. Man City, Liverpool et al.

Straight back down .... the usual!
[quote][p][bold]wilddog[/bold] wrote: your rubbish and always will be. Just need another 7 goals![/p][/quote]We'll see what you do against the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal. Man City, Liverpool et al. Straight back down .... the usual! Chels17
  • Score: 0

1:56pm Sat 3 May 14

A Darener says...

They will struggle against Stoke and West Ham never mind the top teams.
They will struggle against Stoke and West Ham never mind the top teams. A Darener
  • Score: -1

1:58pm Sat 3 May 14

wilddog says...

Chels17 wrote:
wilddog wrote:
your rubbish and always will be. Just need another 7 goals!
We'll see what you do against the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal. Man City, Liverpool et al.

Straight back down .... the usual!
Idiot! I aint no Dingle fan but you all presume that when your mighty team is going nowhere and ya cannot smell the coffee. Chumpion league is even to much for you
[quote][p][bold]Chels17[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]wilddog[/bold] wrote: your rubbish and always will be. Just need another 7 goals![/p][/quote]We'll see what you do against the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal. Man City, Liverpool et al. Straight back down .... the usual![/p][/quote]Idiot! I aint no Dingle fan but you all presume that when your mighty team is going nowhere and ya cannot smell the coffee. Chumpion league is even to much for you wilddog
  • Score: -1

1:59pm Sat 3 May 14

wilddog says...

1 Leicester 46 40 102
2 Burnley 46 35 93
3 Derby 46 32 85
4 QPR 46 17 80
5 Wigan 46 12 73
6 Reading 46 14 71
7 Brighton 46 14 70
8 Blackburn 46 9 70
1 Leicester 46 40 102 2 Burnley 46 35 93 3 Derby 46 32 85 4 QPR 46 17 80 5 Wigan 46 12 73 6 Reading 46 14 71 7 Brighton 46 14 70 8 Blackburn 46 9 70 wilddog
  • Score: 1

2:01pm Sat 3 May 14

wilddog says...

oops,sorry Wigan scored again! Sugar
oops,sorry Wigan scored again! Sugar wilddog
  • Score: 1

2:02pm Sat 3 May 14

A Darener says...

Definitely need the defence seeing to in the close season.
Definitely need the defence seeing to in the close season. A Darener
  • Score: 0

2:02pm Sat 3 May 14

A Darener says...

Definitely need the defence seeing to in the close season.
Definitely need the defence seeing to in the close season. A Darener
  • Score: -1

2:05pm Sat 3 May 14

Chels17 says...

A Darener wrote:
Definitely need the defence seeing to in the close season.
Agreed, the defence is the main reason why Rovers could not do well.
[quote][p][bold]A Darener[/bold] wrote: Definitely need the defence seeing to in the close season.[/p][/quote]Agreed, the defence is the main reason why Rovers could not do well. Chels17
  • Score: -1

2:06pm Sat 3 May 14

Chels17 says...

wilddog wrote:
Chels17 wrote:
wilddog wrote:
your rubbish and always will be. Just need another 7 goals!
We'll see what you do against the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal. Man City, Liverpool et al.

Straight back down .... the usual!
Idiot! I aint no Dingle fan but you all presume that when your mighty team is going nowhere and ya cannot smell the coffee. Chumpion league is even to much for you
So what's you problem with Rovers.......... not a trotter are you??
[quote][p][bold]wilddog[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Chels17[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]wilddog[/bold] wrote: your rubbish and always will be. Just need another 7 goals![/p][/quote]We'll see what you do against the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal. Man City, Liverpool et al. Straight back down .... the usual![/p][/quote]Idiot! I aint no Dingle fan but you all presume that when your mighty team is going nowhere and ya cannot smell the coffee. Chumpion league is even to much for you[/p][/quote]So what's you problem with Rovers.......... not a trotter are you?? Chels17
  • Score: 1

2:09pm Sat 3 May 14

wilddog says...

NAH Just someone who is glad rovers aint in play offs as i fancy our chances better against brighton in play offs sorry
NAH Just someone who is glad rovers aint in play offs as i fancy our chances better against brighton in play offs sorry wilddog
  • Score: 0

4:10pm Sat 3 May 14

kfc yummy says...

Chels17 wrote:
A Darener wrote: Definitely need the defence seeing to in the close season.
Agreed, the defence is the main reason why Rovers could not do well.
No sh/t sherlock.not a lot gets pst you.
[quote][p][bold]Chels17[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]A Darener[/bold] wrote: Definitely need the defence seeing to in the close season.[/p][/quote]Agreed, the defence is the main reason why Rovers could not do well.[/p][/quote]No sh/t sherlock.not a lot gets pst you. kfc yummy
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree