Lancashire TelegraphBlackburn Rovers fans' jury (From Lancashire Telegraph)

When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.

Blackburn Rovers fans' jury

Lancashire Telegraph: Blackburn Rovers fans' jury Blackburn Rovers fans' jury

If Tom Cairney misses out against Bolton Wanderers on Saturday through injury, how would your midfield line-up?

I WOULD play Jason Lowe and Lee Williamson in centre-midfield, like against Reading, keep Craig Conway and bring in Chris Taylor, who came on for Tom Cairney on Saturday, out wide.

I would also look to bring Corry Evans on for the last 30 minutes.

But whatever midfield we go with we need to play Jordan Rhodes and Rudy Gestede up front and go for it.

I just hope we beat Bolton to be honest.

CHRIS CHADWICK

I WOULD go with Craig Conway, Jason Lowe, Lee Williamson and Chris Taylor.

I will always advocate continuity and that if a player has the shirt then it should be in his power to keep it. Although I would like to see Corry Evans figure at some point.

A convincing win at a strong – albeit off-key – Reading should be the template for the Bolton game.

Winning the ball and pushing it wide is a job that Lowe and Willo are improving at, and Rovers have enough crossing ability and two lively strikers to cause problems.

SIMON SMITH

IF Tom Cairney misses out it will be a huge loss as at the moment he is probably irreplaceable.

His creativity is vital to a team that often lacks imagination.

Bolton are an improving side and arguably occupy a false position in the Championship with Rovers underestimating them at their peril.

Hopefully David Dunn is available to provide the craft and guile while a returning Corry Evans would possess the steel and spirit in midfield.

However many would argue that you ‘don’t fix what ain’t broken’ and go with the line-up that finished against Reading.

PAUL YATES

Comments (12)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:52pm Thu 27 Feb 14

adcr says...

Interesting article on the FFP rules, I don't know if anybody else has seen this (link below). Apparently we oppose these rules and Burnley support them.

Personally if I were the owners I would have broken the bank to get promoted this year. Forget the fine the riches in the premier league are £120m. Because we haven't done this, our next best option (assuming we don't go up and will fail the ffp rules) would be to load up on players at the end of the season and then face the embargo in January.

http://www.theguardi
an.com/football/2014
/feb/26/financial-fa
ir-play-championship
-clubs-threat-footba
ll-league
Interesting article on the FFP rules, I don't know if anybody else has seen this (link below). Apparently we oppose these rules and Burnley support them. Personally if I were the owners I would have broken the bank to get promoted this year. Forget the fine the riches in the premier league are £120m. Because we haven't done this, our next best option (assuming we don't go up and will fail the ffp rules) would be to load up on players at the end of the season and then face the embargo in January. http://www.theguardi an.com/football/2014 /feb/26/financial-fa ir-play-championship -clubs-threat-footba ll-league adcr
  • Score: 1

6:13pm Thu 27 Feb 14

owd nick says...

I have said all along that is what Rovers are doing (loading up the squad for next season) with the right type of player, it makes sense with FFP looming.

Clubs like ours, Burnley and the rest are handicapped by these rules because they don't have the financial clout of the bigger clubs.

All that will happen once FFP kicks in is the bigger, richer clubs will cash in even more because they can fill their stadia, have huge international fan bases and therefore have the ability to pull in millions from sponsorship and TV.

The rest of us will be restricted on what we can spend irrespective of how rich our owners are or how much they are willing to throw into the pot.

Fair play? It's anything but, it's all designed to create a European Super League so that the bigger clubs get even bigger.

On the other side of the coin it's going to get even harder for clubs like ours to stay in the PL for more than one season at a time.
I have said all along that is what Rovers are doing (loading up the squad for next season) with the right type of player, it makes sense with FFP looming. Clubs like ours, Burnley and the rest are handicapped by these rules because they don't have the financial clout of the bigger clubs. All that will happen once FFP kicks in is the bigger, richer clubs will cash in even more because they can fill their stadia, have huge international fan bases and therefore have the ability to pull in millions from sponsorship and TV. The rest of us will be restricted on what we can spend irrespective of how rich our owners are or how much they are willing to throw into the pot. Fair play? It's anything but, it's all designed to create a European Super League so that the bigger clubs get even bigger. On the other side of the coin it's going to get even harder for clubs like ours to stay in the PL for more than one season at a time. owd nick
  • Score: 4

6:41pm Thu 27 Feb 14

adcr says...

owd nick wrote:
I have said all along that is what Rovers are doing (loading up the squad for next season) with the right type of player, it makes sense with FFP looming.

Clubs like ours, Burnley and the rest are handicapped by these rules because they don't have the financial clout of the bigger clubs.

All that will happen once FFP kicks in is the bigger, richer clubs will cash in even more because they can fill their stadia, have huge international fan bases and therefore have the ability to pull in millions from sponsorship and TV.

The rest of us will be restricted on what we can spend irrespective of how rich our owners are or how much they are willing to throw into the pot.

Fair play? It's anything but, it's all designed to create a European Super League so that the bigger clubs get even bigger.

On the other side of the coin it's going to get even harder for clubs like ours to stay in the PL for more than one season at a time.
Most Championship clubs actually voted these rules in Nick. Burnley reckon that they are already driving wages down and fully support them. I suspect though that their main reason for support is that they would hurt us and other bigger clubs who have spent big badly.

I think though that something needed to be done about the amount of spending, but I think because of the way that these rules are being implemented some teams i.e. recently relegated teams will have a huge advantage because they will have a huge amount of money from parachute payements covering debts. And like you say it is going to get harder for clubs like ours to get promoted and stay in the premier league.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying. It wouldn't surprise me if the premier league was also reduced in size to cater for more european games. It's all about the money men, big clubs and what they want nowadays.
[quote][p][bold]owd nick[/bold] wrote: I have said all along that is what Rovers are doing (loading up the squad for next season) with the right type of player, it makes sense with FFP looming. Clubs like ours, Burnley and the rest are handicapped by these rules because they don't have the financial clout of the bigger clubs. All that will happen once FFP kicks in is the bigger, richer clubs will cash in even more because they can fill their stadia, have huge international fan bases and therefore have the ability to pull in millions from sponsorship and TV. The rest of us will be restricted on what we can spend irrespective of how rich our owners are or how much they are willing to throw into the pot. Fair play? It's anything but, it's all designed to create a European Super League so that the bigger clubs get even bigger. On the other side of the coin it's going to get even harder for clubs like ours to stay in the PL for more than one season at a time.[/p][/quote]Most Championship clubs actually voted these rules in Nick. Burnley reckon that they are already driving wages down and fully support them. I suspect though that their main reason for support is that they would hurt us and other bigger clubs who have spent big badly. I think though that something needed to be done about the amount of spending, but I think because of the way that these rules are being implemented some teams i.e. recently relegated teams will have a huge advantage because they will have a huge amount of money from parachute payements covering debts. And like you say it is going to get harder for clubs like ours to get promoted and stay in the premier league. I agree with a lot of what you are saying. It wouldn't surprise me if the premier league was also reduced in size to cater for more european games. It's all about the money men, big clubs and what they want nowadays. adcr
  • Score: 4

10:03pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Angry From Accrington says...

Sorry to change the subject but I just happen to be in London with a group of Spurs fans watching their remarkable comeback in their Europa cup tie. I don't suppose we will ever know whether there was a realistic prospect of getting Tim Sherwood back at Ewood during the Berg and Appleton debacle but if there was, what an opportunity we missed. No disrespect to GB but his tactical awareness, team selection, passion and motivation mark him out as a born leader with a great managerial career ahead of him. Who knows? We might even have got Adebayor and Defoe!
Sorry to change the subject but I just happen to be in London with a group of Spurs fans watching their remarkable comeback in their Europa cup tie. I don't suppose we will ever know whether there was a realistic prospect of getting Tim Sherwood back at Ewood during the Berg and Appleton debacle but if there was, what an opportunity we missed. No disrespect to GB but his tactical awareness, team selection, passion and motivation mark him out as a born leader with a great managerial career ahead of him. Who knows? We might even have got Adebayor and Defoe! Angry From Accrington
  • Score: 0

10:12pm Thu 27 Feb 14

owd nick says...

Angry From Accrington wrote:
Sorry to change the subject but I just happen to be in London with a group of Spurs fans watching their remarkable comeback in their Europa cup tie. I don't suppose we will ever know whether there was a realistic prospect of getting Tim Sherwood back at Ewood during the Berg and Appleton debacle but if there was, what an opportunity we missed. No disrespect to GB but his tactical awareness, team selection, passion and motivation mark him out as a born leader with a great managerial career ahead of him. Who knows? We might even have got Adebayor and Defoe!
Believe it or not I was actually thinking the same, apart from the Adebayor and Defoe bit! lol.

I have seen Spurs a few times on TV this season and have been pretty well impressed ever since Sherwood took over, he reminds me of Keegan (as a manager) in his prime, a sort of "OK you are going to score 3 but we will score four" attitude.

In other words the type of football real fans want to see.

Not knocking GB with that, for him it's a different time and place and as far as I am concerned he's doing a great job.
[quote][p][bold]Angry From Accrington[/bold] wrote: Sorry to change the subject but I just happen to be in London with a group of Spurs fans watching their remarkable comeback in their Europa cup tie. I don't suppose we will ever know whether there was a realistic prospect of getting Tim Sherwood back at Ewood during the Berg and Appleton debacle but if there was, what an opportunity we missed. No disrespect to GB but his tactical awareness, team selection, passion and motivation mark him out as a born leader with a great managerial career ahead of him. Who knows? We might even have got Adebayor and Defoe![/p][/quote]Believe it or not I was actually thinking the same, apart from the Adebayor and Defoe bit! lol. I have seen Spurs a few times on TV this season and have been pretty well impressed ever since Sherwood took over, he reminds me of Keegan (as a manager) in his prime, a sort of "OK you are going to score 3 but we will score four" attitude. In other words the type of football real fans want to see. Not knocking GB with that, for him it's a different time and place and as far as I am concerned he's doing a great job. owd nick
  • Score: 0

10:24pm Thu 27 Feb 14

owd nick says...

adcr wrote:
owd nick wrote:
I have said all along that is what Rovers are doing (loading up the squad for next season) with the right type of player, it makes sense with FFP looming.

Clubs like ours, Burnley and the rest are handicapped by these rules because they don't have the financial clout of the bigger clubs.

All that will happen once FFP kicks in is the bigger, richer clubs will cash in even more because they can fill their stadia, have huge international fan bases and therefore have the ability to pull in millions from sponsorship and TV.

The rest of us will be restricted on what we can spend irrespective of how rich our owners are or how much they are willing to throw into the pot.

Fair play? It's anything but, it's all designed to create a European Super League so that the bigger clubs get even bigger.

On the other side of the coin it's going to get even harder for clubs like ours to stay in the PL for more than one season at a time.
Most Championship clubs actually voted these rules in Nick. Burnley reckon that they are already driving wages down and fully support them. I suspect though that their main reason for support is that they would hurt us and other bigger clubs who have spent big badly.

I think though that something needed to be done about the amount of spending, but I think because of the way that these rules are being implemented some teams i.e. recently relegated teams will have a huge advantage because they will have a huge amount of money from parachute payements covering debts. And like you say it is going to get harder for clubs like ours to get promoted and stay in the premier league.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying. It wouldn't surprise me if the premier league was also reduced in size to cater for more european games. It's all about the money men, big clubs and what they want nowadays.
The point I am making is that it won't curtail the bigger clubs, are you forgetting £70+ million for Bale?

What is the contract that Rooney has just signed?

What will any new signings that Man U make be expecting on that basis?

As for Burnley supporting Fair Play I don't blame them because they are a relatively small club on a severely restricted budget, it sort of levels the playing field for them for a short while, but at the end of the day it's all down to income, and by supporting FFP they have simply signed their own death warrant.

Top 2 of the Championship, a very realistic chance of promotion, gates of less than 12,000? End of story.
[quote][p][bold]adcr[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]owd nick[/bold] wrote: I have said all along that is what Rovers are doing (loading up the squad for next season) with the right type of player, it makes sense with FFP looming. Clubs like ours, Burnley and the rest are handicapped by these rules because they don't have the financial clout of the bigger clubs. All that will happen once FFP kicks in is the bigger, richer clubs will cash in even more because they can fill their stadia, have huge international fan bases and therefore have the ability to pull in millions from sponsorship and TV. The rest of us will be restricted on what we can spend irrespective of how rich our owners are or how much they are willing to throw into the pot. Fair play? It's anything but, it's all designed to create a European Super League so that the bigger clubs get even bigger. On the other side of the coin it's going to get even harder for clubs like ours to stay in the PL for more than one season at a time.[/p][/quote]Most Championship clubs actually voted these rules in Nick. Burnley reckon that they are already driving wages down and fully support them. I suspect though that their main reason for support is that they would hurt us and other bigger clubs who have spent big badly. I think though that something needed to be done about the amount of spending, but I think because of the way that these rules are being implemented some teams i.e. recently relegated teams will have a huge advantage because they will have a huge amount of money from parachute payements covering debts. And like you say it is going to get harder for clubs like ours to get promoted and stay in the premier league. I agree with a lot of what you are saying. It wouldn't surprise me if the premier league was also reduced in size to cater for more european games. It's all about the money men, big clubs and what they want nowadays.[/p][/quote]The point I am making is that it won't curtail the bigger clubs, are you forgetting £70+ million for Bale? What is the contract that Rooney has just signed? What will any new signings that Man U make be expecting on that basis? As for Burnley supporting Fair Play I don't blame them because they are a relatively small club on a severely restricted budget, it sort of levels the playing field for them for a short while, but at the end of the day it's all down to income, and by supporting FFP they have simply signed their own death warrant. Top 2 of the Championship, a very realistic chance of promotion, gates of less than 12,000? End of story. owd nick
  • Score: 1

8:05am Fri 28 Feb 14

greenscreener says...

owd nick wrote:
Angry From Accrington wrote:
Sorry to change the subject but I just happen to be in London with a group of Spurs fans watching their remarkable comeback in their Europa cup tie. I don't suppose we will ever know whether there was a realistic prospect of getting Tim Sherwood back at Ewood during the Berg and Appleton debacle but if there was, what an opportunity we missed. No disrespect to GB but his tactical awareness, team selection, passion and motivation mark him out as a born leader with a great managerial career ahead of him. Who knows? We might even have got Adebayor and Defoe!
Believe it or not I was actually thinking the same, apart from the Adebayor and Defoe bit! lol.

I have seen Spurs a few times on TV this season and have been pretty well impressed ever since Sherwood took over, he reminds me of Keegan (as a manager) in his prime, a sort of "OK you are going to score 3 but we will score four" attitude.

In other words the type of football real fans want to see.

Not knocking GB with that, for him it's a different time and place and as far as I am concerned he's doing a great job.
Guys, managers do not operate in a vacuum, they either inherit or have to build an infrastructure around them.

Do you honestly think that Sherwood, coming into the basket case that was Rovers last season, and operating under Shebby Singh, could have been anywhere near as successful as he has been at Spurs, where he had the local knowledge and a well run club around him.

What he has done at Spurs has been impressive, but no more so than what GB has done, given what they both had to start with.
[quote][p][bold]owd nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Angry From Accrington[/bold] wrote: Sorry to change the subject but I just happen to be in London with a group of Spurs fans watching their remarkable comeback in their Europa cup tie. I don't suppose we will ever know whether there was a realistic prospect of getting Tim Sherwood back at Ewood during the Berg and Appleton debacle but if there was, what an opportunity we missed. No disrespect to GB but his tactical awareness, team selection, passion and motivation mark him out as a born leader with a great managerial career ahead of him. Who knows? We might even have got Adebayor and Defoe![/p][/quote]Believe it or not I was actually thinking the same, apart from the Adebayor and Defoe bit! lol. I have seen Spurs a few times on TV this season and have been pretty well impressed ever since Sherwood took over, he reminds me of Keegan (as a manager) in his prime, a sort of "OK you are going to score 3 but we will score four" attitude. In other words the type of football real fans want to see. Not knocking GB with that, for him it's a different time and place and as far as I am concerned he's doing a great job.[/p][/quote]Guys, managers do not operate in a vacuum, they either inherit or have to build an infrastructure around them. Do you honestly think that Sherwood, coming into the basket case that was Rovers last season, and operating under Shebby Singh, could have been anywhere near as successful as he has been at Spurs, where he had the local knowledge and a well run club around him. What he has done at Spurs has been impressive, but no more so than what GB has done, given what they both had to start with. greenscreener
  • Score: 5

8:13am Fri 28 Feb 14

Garylla says...

Article in Mirror saying Hanley's out with calf injury. That's a bigger blow than Cairney being out. Trying to sign Keane from United. Wake up LET
Article in Mirror saying Hanley's out with calf injury. That's a bigger blow than Cairney being out. Trying to sign Keane from United. Wake up LET Garylla
  • Score: 1

8:15am Fri 28 Feb 14

A Darener says...

It is only a matter of time before the bubble bursts at Spurs and Tim Sherwood is sacked. Clubs in the PL panic at the first signs of trouble. Even MU are looking vulnerable to sackingitus. A few more bad results and Moyes is history. At least the Rovers are looking more stable with GB settling the club down. He may not be experienced in management but by gum! He is learning fast. Next season could be very interesting.
It is only a matter of time before the bubble bursts at Spurs and Tim Sherwood is sacked. Clubs in the PL panic at the first signs of trouble. Even MU are looking vulnerable to sackingitus. A few more bad results and Moyes is history. At least the Rovers are looking more stable with GB settling the club down. He may not be experienced in management but by gum! He is learning fast. Next season could be very interesting. A Darener
  • Score: 1

8:49am Fri 28 Feb 14

owd nick says...

greenscreener wrote:
owd nick wrote:
Angry From Accrington wrote:
Sorry to change the subject but I just happen to be in London with a group of Spurs fans watching their remarkable comeback in their Europa cup tie. I don't suppose we will ever know whether there was a realistic prospect of getting Tim Sherwood back at Ewood during the Berg and Appleton debacle but if there was, what an opportunity we missed. No disrespect to GB but his tactical awareness, team selection, passion and motivation mark him out as a born leader with a great managerial career ahead of him. Who knows? We might even have got Adebayor and Defoe!
Believe it or not I was actually thinking the same, apart from the Adebayor and Defoe bit! lol.

I have seen Spurs a few times on TV this season and have been pretty well impressed ever since Sherwood took over, he reminds me of Keegan (as a manager) in his prime, a sort of "OK you are going to score 3 but we will score four" attitude.

In other words the type of football real fans want to see.

Not knocking GB with that, for him it's a different time and place and as far as I am concerned he's doing a great job.
Guys, managers do not operate in a vacuum, they either inherit or have to build an infrastructure around them.

Do you honestly think that Sherwood, coming into the basket case that was Rovers last season, and operating under Shebby Singh, could have been anywhere near as successful as he has been at Spurs, where he had the local knowledge and a well run club around him.

What he has done at Spurs has been impressive, but no more so than what GB has done, given what they both had to start with.
Simple answer to your question on Singh and Sherwood, not a snowflake in hell's chance, I am just saying I like his style of play, obviously he has many more advantages at Spurs than GB has here.

But it wouldn't surprise me if Spurs already had someone lined up to replace him at the end of the season, he isn't a big enough name for a club that have top four aspirations.
[quote][p][bold]greenscreener[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]owd nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Angry From Accrington[/bold] wrote: Sorry to change the subject but I just happen to be in London with a group of Spurs fans watching their remarkable comeback in their Europa cup tie. I don't suppose we will ever know whether there was a realistic prospect of getting Tim Sherwood back at Ewood during the Berg and Appleton debacle but if there was, what an opportunity we missed. No disrespect to GB but his tactical awareness, team selection, passion and motivation mark him out as a born leader with a great managerial career ahead of him. Who knows? We might even have got Adebayor and Defoe![/p][/quote]Believe it or not I was actually thinking the same, apart from the Adebayor and Defoe bit! lol. I have seen Spurs a few times on TV this season and have been pretty well impressed ever since Sherwood took over, he reminds me of Keegan (as a manager) in his prime, a sort of "OK you are going to score 3 but we will score four" attitude. In other words the type of football real fans want to see. Not knocking GB with that, for him it's a different time and place and as far as I am concerned he's doing a great job.[/p][/quote]Guys, managers do not operate in a vacuum, they either inherit or have to build an infrastructure around them. Do you honestly think that Sherwood, coming into the basket case that was Rovers last season, and operating under Shebby Singh, could have been anywhere near as successful as he has been at Spurs, where he had the local knowledge and a well run club around him. What he has done at Spurs has been impressive, but no more so than what GB has done, given what they both had to start with.[/p][/quote]Simple answer to your question on Singh and Sherwood, not a snowflake in hell's chance, I am just saying I like his style of play, obviously he has many more advantages at Spurs than GB has here. But it wouldn't surprise me if Spurs already had someone lined up to replace him at the end of the season, he isn't a big enough name for a club that have top four aspirations. owd nick
  • Score: 0

12:09pm Fri 28 Feb 14

greenscreener says...

owd nick wrote:
greenscreener wrote:
owd nick wrote:
Angry From Accrington wrote:
Sorry to change the subject but I just happen to be in London with a group of Spurs fans watching their remarkable comeback in their Europa cup tie. I don't suppose we will ever know whether there was a realistic prospect of getting Tim Sherwood back at Ewood during the Berg and Appleton debacle but if there was, what an opportunity we missed. No disrespect to GB but his tactical awareness, team selection, passion and motivation mark him out as a born leader with a great managerial career ahead of him. Who knows? We might even have got Adebayor and Defoe!
Believe it or not I was actually thinking the same, apart from the Adebayor and Defoe bit! lol.

I have seen Spurs a few times on TV this season and have been pretty well impressed ever since Sherwood took over, he reminds me of Keegan (as a manager) in his prime, a sort of "OK you are going to score 3 but we will score four" attitude.

In other words the type of football real fans want to see.

Not knocking GB with that, for him it's a different time and place and as far as I am concerned he's doing a great job.
Guys, managers do not operate in a vacuum, they either inherit or have to build an infrastructure around them.

Do you honestly think that Sherwood, coming into the basket case that was Rovers last season, and operating under Shebby Singh, could have been anywhere near as successful as he has been at Spurs, where he had the local knowledge and a well run club around him.

What he has done at Spurs has been impressive, but no more so than what GB has done, given what they both had to start with.
Simple answer to your question on Singh and Sherwood, not a snowflake in hell's chance, I am just saying I like his style of play, obviously he has many more advantages at Spurs than GB has here.

But it wouldn't surprise me if Spurs already had someone lined up to replace him at the end of the season, he isn't a big enough name for a club that have top four aspirations.
Agreed.
[quote][p][bold]owd nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]greenscreener[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]owd nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Angry From Accrington[/bold] wrote: Sorry to change the subject but I just happen to be in London with a group of Spurs fans watching their remarkable comeback in their Europa cup tie. I don't suppose we will ever know whether there was a realistic prospect of getting Tim Sherwood back at Ewood during the Berg and Appleton debacle but if there was, what an opportunity we missed. No disrespect to GB but his tactical awareness, team selection, passion and motivation mark him out as a born leader with a great managerial career ahead of him. Who knows? We might even have got Adebayor and Defoe![/p][/quote]Believe it or not I was actually thinking the same, apart from the Adebayor and Defoe bit! lol. I have seen Spurs a few times on TV this season and have been pretty well impressed ever since Sherwood took over, he reminds me of Keegan (as a manager) in his prime, a sort of "OK you are going to score 3 but we will score four" attitude. In other words the type of football real fans want to see. Not knocking GB with that, for him it's a different time and place and as far as I am concerned he's doing a great job.[/p][/quote]Guys, managers do not operate in a vacuum, they either inherit or have to build an infrastructure around them. Do you honestly think that Sherwood, coming into the basket case that was Rovers last season, and operating under Shebby Singh, could have been anywhere near as successful as he has been at Spurs, where he had the local knowledge and a well run club around him. What he has done at Spurs has been impressive, but no more so than what GB has done, given what they both had to start with.[/p][/quote]Simple answer to your question on Singh and Sherwood, not a snowflake in hell's chance, I am just saying I like his style of play, obviously he has many more advantages at Spurs than GB has here. But it wouldn't surprise me if Spurs already had someone lined up to replace him at the end of the season, he isn't a big enough name for a club that have top four aspirations.[/p][/quote]Agreed. greenscreener
  • Score: 0

2:45pm Fri 28 Feb 14

MxMave says...

On topic - Lowe & Williamson in midfield is our weakest pairing. With that pairing you guarantee a total lack of invention going forward through the middle. I'd be tempted to mix it up with Dunny & Evans (sub swap) in a diamond midfield with Lowey holding. Just need to make sure Dunny is fit for next week as a priority though.
On topic - Lowe & Williamson in midfield is our weakest pairing. With that pairing you guarantee a total lack of invention going forward through the middle. I'd be tempted to mix it up with Dunny & Evans (sub swap) in a diamond midfield with Lowey holding. Just need to make sure Dunny is fit for next week as a priority though. MxMave
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree