Evans misses out for Northern Ireland - but Burnley ace Danny is having a Laff

Corry Evans

Corry Evans

First published in Football

Blackburn Rovers midfielder Corry Evans has not been named in the Northern Ireland squad for their friendly in Cyprus on Wednesday.

Burnley defender Daniel Lafferty is included as are former Clarets pair Kyle Lafferty and Martin Paterson.

Burnley-born Huddersfield midfielder Oliver Norwood is also in the 20-strong party.

Comments (13)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

8:27am Thu 27 Feb 14

greenscreener says...

Maybe they should let him get fit first, he could yet have a major part to play for us in the final third of the season.
Maybe they should let him get fit first, he could yet have a major part to play for us in the final third of the season. greenscreener
  • Score: 2

8:57am Thu 27 Feb 14

A Rover 45 years and over says...

greenscreener wrote:
Maybe they should let him get fit first, he could yet have a major part to play for us in the final third of the season.
Agree but it does seem to be taking him a long time to recover he's been on bench a couple of times but they must not feel he is ready yet. Like you say he could be important to us for the final run in fingers crossed.
[quote][p][bold]greenscreener[/bold] wrote: Maybe they should let him get fit first, he could yet have a major part to play for us in the final third of the season.[/p][/quote]Agree but it does seem to be taking him a long time to recover he's been on bench a couple of times but they must not feel he is ready yet. Like you say he could be important to us for the final run in fingers crossed. A Rover 45 years and over
  • Score: 2

9:03am Thu 27 Feb 14

ChrisDeBerg says...

When did look.up.blackburn/WL
UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy!
When did look.up.blackburn/WL UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy! ChrisDeBerg
  • Score: 3

9:45am Thu 27 Feb 14

look.up.blackburn says...

ChrisDeBerg wrote:
When did look.up.blackburn/WL

UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy!
We've just got better players than you, simple as that.

Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players.

Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers.
[quote][p][bold]ChrisDeBerg[/bold] wrote: When did look.up.blackburn/WL UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy![/p][/quote]We've just got better players than you, simple as that. Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players. Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers. look.up.blackburn
  • Score: -3

10:23am Thu 27 Feb 14

Whydidtheybanme? says...

look.up.blackburn wrote:
ChrisDeBerg wrote:
When did look.up.blackburn/WL


UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy!
We've just got better players than you, simple as that.

Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players.

Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers.
And just another sad day in your insignificant life.

Just caught up on the posts from yesterday - I don't respond well to threats by the way, so just make sure you get your facts right Troll if you are going to post any slanderous remarks. IPTRACEROUTE is a useful tool, as is a knock on the door. I'll be happy to take either route.
[quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisDeBerg[/bold] wrote: When did look.up.blackburn/WL UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy![/p][/quote]We've just got better players than you, simple as that. Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players. Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers.[/p][/quote]And just another sad day in your insignificant life. Just caught up on the posts from yesterday - I don't respond well to threats by the way, so just make sure you get your facts right Troll if you are going to post any slanderous remarks. IPTRACEROUTE is a useful tool, as is a knock on the door. I'll be happy to take either route. Whydidtheybanme?
  • Score: 3

11:13am Thu 27 Feb 14

Stone Island: says...

Whydidtheybanme? wrote:
look.up.blackburn wrote:
ChrisDeBerg wrote:
When did look.up.blackburn/WL



UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy!
We've just got better players than you, simple as that.

Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players.

Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers.
And just another sad day in your insignificant life.

Just caught up on the posts from yesterday - I don't respond well to threats by the way, so just make sure you get your facts right Troll if you are going to post any slanderous remarks. IPTRACEROUTE is a useful tool, as is a knock on the door. I'll be happy to take either route.
Look, if you know this no-mark as you claim, why don't you do us all a favour and fill him in?
[quote][p][bold]Whydidtheybanme?[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisDeBerg[/bold] wrote: When did look.up.blackburn/WL UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy![/p][/quote]We've just got better players than you, simple as that. Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players. Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers.[/p][/quote]And just another sad day in your insignificant life. Just caught up on the posts from yesterday - I don't respond well to threats by the way, so just make sure you get your facts right Troll if you are going to post any slanderous remarks. IPTRACEROUTE is a useful tool, as is a knock on the door. I'll be happy to take either route.[/p][/quote]Look, if you know this no-mark as you claim, why don't you do us all a favour and fill him in? Stone Island:
  • Score: 1

11:24am Thu 27 Feb 14

look.up.blackburn says...

Whydidtheybanme? wrote:
look.up.blackburn wrote:
ChrisDeBerg wrote:
When did look.up.blackburn/WL



UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy!
We've just got better players than you, simple as that.

Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players.

Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers.
And just another sad day in your insignificant life.

Just caught up on the posts from yesterday - I don't respond well to threats by the way, so just make sure you get your facts right Troll if you are going to post any slanderous remarks. IPTRACEROUTE is a useful tool, as is a knock on the door. I'll be happy to take either route.
Panicking are we Mally?

You went very quiet yesterday because you know the score.
[quote][p][bold]Whydidtheybanme?[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisDeBerg[/bold] wrote: When did look.up.blackburn/WL UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy![/p][/quote]We've just got better players than you, simple as that. Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players. Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers.[/p][/quote]And just another sad day in your insignificant life. Just caught up on the posts from yesterday - I don't respond well to threats by the way, so just make sure you get your facts right Troll if you are going to post any slanderous remarks. IPTRACEROUTE is a useful tool, as is a knock on the door. I'll be happy to take either route.[/p][/quote]Panicking are we Mally? You went very quiet yesterday because you know the score. look.up.blackburn
  • Score: 1

11:50am Thu 27 Feb 14

Champagne plus charlie says...

Evans not good enough for Northern Ireland?

Rhodes not good enough for Scotland?

Ouch.
Evans not good enough for Northern Ireland? Rhodes not good enough for Scotland? Ouch. Champagne plus charlie
  • Score: 1

12:44pm Thu 27 Feb 14

look.up.blackburn says...

Stone Island: wrote:
Whydidtheybanme? wrote:
look.up.blackburn wrote:
ChrisDeBerg wrote:
When did look.up.blackburn/WL




UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy!
We've just got better players than you, simple as that.

Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players.

Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers.
And just another sad day in your insignificant life.

Just caught up on the posts from yesterday - I don't respond well to threats by the way, so just make sure you get your facts right Troll if you are going to post any slanderous remarks. IPTRACEROUTE is a useful tool, as is a knock on the door. I'll be happy to take either route.
Look, if you know this no-mark as you claim, why don't you do us all a favour and fill him in?
Listen to the thug spouting off again behind his keyboard.

The only thing getting filled in will be your underpants on the 9th of March when we turn you retards over on your own patch. So maybe you should wind the filthy, tattoo'd neck in Mungo.
[quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Whydidtheybanme?[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisDeBerg[/bold] wrote: When did look.up.blackburn/WL UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy![/p][/quote]We've just got better players than you, simple as that. Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players. Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers.[/p][/quote]And just another sad day in your insignificant life. Just caught up on the posts from yesterday - I don't respond well to threats by the way, so just make sure you get your facts right Troll if you are going to post any slanderous remarks. IPTRACEROUTE is a useful tool, as is a knock on the door. I'll be happy to take either route.[/p][/quote]Look, if you know this no-mark as you claim, why don't you do us all a favour and fill him in?[/p][/quote]Listen to the thug spouting off again behind his keyboard. The only thing getting filled in will be your underpants on the 9th of March when we turn you retards over on your own patch. So maybe you should wind the filthy, tattoo'd neck in Mungo. look.up.blackburn
  • Score: 1

1:54pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Whydidtheybanme? says...

look.up.blackburn wrote:
Whydidtheybanme? wrote:
look.up.blackburn wrote:
ChrisDeBerg wrote:
When did look.up.blackburn/WL




UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy!
We've just got better players than you, simple as that.

Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players.

Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers.
And just another sad day in your insignificant life.

Just caught up on the posts from yesterday - I don't respond well to threats by the way, so just make sure you get your facts right Troll if you are going to post any slanderous remarks. IPTRACEROUTE is a useful tool, as is a knock on the door. I'll be happy to take either route.
Panicking are we Mally?

You went very quiet yesterday because you know the score.
Not panicking at all - some of us have a life and full time job outside of their bitterest rivals forum - you just crack on sunshine hiding behind your keyboard.

Stone Island. I was mistaken on his identity before and I have been man enough to call said person up and apologise (public apology to Mark). I should've realised it was this wind up tw@t doing the trolling (as only he has so much time on his hands). Lets see if he's man enough to admit who he is now, however I doubt he will as he will look very stupid posting so much drivel and being clearly obsessed with Rovers.
[quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Whydidtheybanme?[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisDeBerg[/bold] wrote: When did look.up.blackburn/WL UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy![/p][/quote]We've just got better players than you, simple as that. Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players. Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers.[/p][/quote]And just another sad day in your insignificant life. Just caught up on the posts from yesterday - I don't respond well to threats by the way, so just make sure you get your facts right Troll if you are going to post any slanderous remarks. IPTRACEROUTE is a useful tool, as is a knock on the door. I'll be happy to take either route.[/p][/quote]Panicking are we Mally? You went very quiet yesterday because you know the score.[/p][/quote]Not panicking at all - some of us have a life and full time job outside of their bitterest rivals forum - you just crack on sunshine hiding behind your keyboard. Stone Island. I was mistaken on his identity before and I have been man enough to call said person up and apologise (public apology to Mark). I should've realised it was this wind up tw@t doing the trolling (as only he has so much time on his hands). Lets see if he's man enough to admit who he is now, however I doubt he will as he will look very stupid posting so much drivel and being clearly obsessed with Rovers. Whydidtheybanme?
  • Score: 0

2:24pm Thu 27 Feb 14

look.up.blackburn says...

Whydidtheybanme? wrote:
look.up.blackburn wrote:
Whydidtheybanme? wrote:
look.up.blackburn wrote:
ChrisDeBerg wrote:
When did look.up.blackburn/WL





UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy!
We've just got better players than you, simple as that.

Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players.

Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers.
And just another sad day in your insignificant life.

Just caught up on the posts from yesterday - I don't respond well to threats by the way, so just make sure you get your facts right Troll if you are going to post any slanderous remarks. IPTRACEROUTE is a useful tool, as is a knock on the door. I'll be happy to take either route.
Panicking are we Mally?

You went very quiet yesterday because you know the score.
Not panicking at all - some of us have a life and full time job outside of their bitterest rivals forum - you just crack on sunshine hiding behind your keyboard.

Stone Island. I was mistaken on his identity before and I have been man enough to call said person up and apologise (public apology to Mark). I should've realised it was this wind up tw@t doing the trolling (as only he has so much time on his hands). Lets see if he's man enough to admit who he is now, however I doubt he will as he will look very stupid posting so much drivel and being clearly obsessed with Rovers.
Now then Mally, its nice of you to finally hold you hand up and apologise for getting your wires crossed, and not for the first time if rumours are to be believed. Tell you what though, let's put all this nonsense behind us shall we, then I'll not have to spill the beans in such a public forum.

And I'm not obsessed at all, I just find the demise of your club rather entertaining after being on the receiving end of many cruel football related jibes from Rovers fans over the years. Its quite amusing to see your club implode so rapidly and the fact that the Walker Trust sold out to Indian Chicken Farmers is just immense, it really is. Kinda like watching a car crash in slow motion. Rubber necking I believe they call it. Watching from a safe distance thinking thank f@ck it isn't me....

Anyhow, I digress. Your dirty little secret is safe. For now at least.
[quote][p][bold]Whydidtheybanme?[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Whydidtheybanme?[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisDeBerg[/bold] wrote: When did look.up.blackburn/WL UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy![/p][/quote]We've just got better players than you, simple as that. Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players. Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers.[/p][/quote]And just another sad day in your insignificant life. Just caught up on the posts from yesterday - I don't respond well to threats by the way, so just make sure you get your facts right Troll if you are going to post any slanderous remarks. IPTRACEROUTE is a useful tool, as is a knock on the door. I'll be happy to take either route.[/p][/quote]Panicking are we Mally? You went very quiet yesterday because you know the score.[/p][/quote]Not panicking at all - some of us have a life and full time job outside of their bitterest rivals forum - you just crack on sunshine hiding behind your keyboard. Stone Island. I was mistaken on his identity before and I have been man enough to call said person up and apologise (public apology to Mark). I should've realised it was this wind up tw@t doing the trolling (as only he has so much time on his hands). Lets see if he's man enough to admit who he is now, however I doubt he will as he will look very stupid posting so much drivel and being clearly obsessed with Rovers.[/p][/quote]Now then Mally, its nice of you to finally hold you hand up and apologise for getting your wires crossed, and not for the first time if rumours are to be believed. Tell you what though, let's put all this nonsense behind us shall we, then I'll not have to spill the beans in such a public forum. And I'm not obsessed at all, I just find the demise of your club rather entertaining after being on the receiving end of many cruel football related jibes from Rovers fans over the years. Its quite amusing to see your club implode so rapidly and the fact that the Walker Trust sold out to Indian Chicken Farmers is just immense, it really is. Kinda like watching a car crash in slow motion. Rubber necking I believe they call it. Watching from a safe distance thinking thank f@ck it isn't me.... Anyhow, I digress. Your dirty little secret is safe. For now at least. look.up.blackburn
  • Score: -1

5:49pm Thu 27 Feb 14

daan says...

look.up.blackburn wrote:
Whydidtheybanme? wrote:
look.up.blackburn wrote:
Whydidtheybanme? wrote:
look.up.blackburn wrote:
ChrisDeBerg wrote:
When did look.up.blackburn/WL






UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy!
We've just got better players than you, simple as that.

Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players.

Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers.
And just another sad day in your insignificant life.

Just caught up on the posts from yesterday - I don't respond well to threats by the way, so just make sure you get your facts right Troll if you are going to post any slanderous remarks. IPTRACEROUTE is a useful tool, as is a knock on the door. I'll be happy to take either route.
Panicking are we Mally?

You went very quiet yesterday because you know the score.
Not panicking at all - some of us have a life and full time job outside of their bitterest rivals forum - you just crack on sunshine hiding behind your keyboard.

Stone Island. I was mistaken on his identity before and I have been man enough to call said person up and apologise (public apology to Mark). I should've realised it was this wind up tw@t doing the trolling (as only he has so much time on his hands). Lets see if he's man enough to admit who he is now, however I doubt he will as he will look very stupid posting so much drivel and being clearly obsessed with Rovers.
Now then Mally, its nice of you to finally hold you hand up and apologise for getting your wires crossed, and not for the first time if rumours are to be believed. Tell you what though, let's put all this nonsense behind us shall we, then I'll not have to spill the beans in such a public forum.

And I'm not obsessed at all, I just find the demise of your club rather entertaining after being on the receiving end of many cruel football related jibes from Rovers fans over the years. Its quite amusing to see your club implode so rapidly and the fact that the Walker Trust sold out to Indian Chicken Farmers is just immense, it really is. Kinda like watching a car crash in slow motion. Rubber necking I believe they call it. Watching from a safe distance thinking thank f@ck it isn't me....

Anyhow, I digress. Your dirty little secret is safe. For now at least.
Why do you always give your own posts a thumbs up ? Weirdo
[quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Whydidtheybanme?[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Whydidtheybanme?[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisDeBerg[/bold] wrote: When did look.up.blackburn/WL UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy![/p][/quote]We've just got better players than you, simple as that. Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players. Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers.[/p][/quote]And just another sad day in your insignificant life. Just caught up on the posts from yesterday - I don't respond well to threats by the way, so just make sure you get your facts right Troll if you are going to post any slanderous remarks. IPTRACEROUTE is a useful tool, as is a knock on the door. I'll be happy to take either route.[/p][/quote]Panicking are we Mally? You went very quiet yesterday because you know the score.[/p][/quote]Not panicking at all - some of us have a life and full time job outside of their bitterest rivals forum - you just crack on sunshine hiding behind your keyboard. Stone Island. I was mistaken on his identity before and I have been man enough to call said person up and apologise (public apology to Mark). I should've realised it was this wind up tw@t doing the trolling (as only he has so much time on his hands). Lets see if he's man enough to admit who he is now, however I doubt he will as he will look very stupid posting so much drivel and being clearly obsessed with Rovers.[/p][/quote]Now then Mally, its nice of you to finally hold you hand up and apologise for getting your wires crossed, and not for the first time if rumours are to be believed. Tell you what though, let's put all this nonsense behind us shall we, then I'll not have to spill the beans in such a public forum. And I'm not obsessed at all, I just find the demise of your club rather entertaining after being on the receiving end of many cruel football related jibes from Rovers fans over the years. Its quite amusing to see your club implode so rapidly and the fact that the Walker Trust sold out to Indian Chicken Farmers is just immense, it really is. Kinda like watching a car crash in slow motion. Rubber necking I believe they call it. Watching from a safe distance thinking thank f@ck it isn't me.... Anyhow, I digress. Your dirty little secret is safe. For now at least.[/p][/quote]Why do you always give your own posts a thumbs up ? Weirdo daan
  • Score: 0

7:55pm Thu 27 Feb 14

look.up.blackburn. says...

daan wrote:
look.up.blackburn wrote:
Whydidtheybanme? wrote:
look.up.blackburn wrote:
Whydidtheybanme? wrote:
look.up.blackburn wrote:
ChrisDeBerg wrote:
When did look.up.blackburn/WL







UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy!
We've just got better players than you, simple as that.

Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players.

Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers.
And just another sad day in your insignificant life.

Just caught up on the posts from yesterday - I don't respond well to threats by the way, so just make sure you get your facts right Troll if you are going to post any slanderous remarks. IPTRACEROUTE is a useful tool, as is a knock on the door. I'll be happy to take either route.
Panicking are we Mally?

You went very quiet yesterday because you know the score.
Not panicking at all - some of us have a life and full time job outside of their bitterest rivals forum - you just crack on sunshine hiding behind your keyboard.

Stone Island. I was mistaken on his identity before and I have been man enough to call said person up and apologise (public apology to Mark). I should've realised it was this wind up tw@t doing the trolling (as only he has so much time on his hands). Lets see if he's man enough to admit who he is now, however I doubt he will as he will look very stupid posting so much drivel and being clearly obsessed with Rovers.
Now then Mally, its nice of you to finally hold you hand up and apologise for getting your wires crossed, and not for the first time if rumours are to be believed. Tell you what though, let's put all this nonsense behind us shall we, then I'll not have to spill the beans in such a public forum.

And I'm not obsessed at all, I just find the demise of your club rather entertaining after being on the receiving end of many cruel football related jibes from Rovers fans over the years. Its quite amusing to see your club implode so rapidly and the fact that the Walker Trust sold out to Indian Chicken Farmers is just immense, it really is. Kinda like watching a car crash in slow motion. Rubber necking I believe they call it. Watching from a safe distance thinking thank f@ck it isn't me....

Anyhow, I digress. Your dirty little secret is safe. For now at least.
Why do you always give your own posts a thumbs up ? Weirdo
I don't.

Why do you always give yours a thumbs down?
[quote][p][bold]daan[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Whydidtheybanme?[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Whydidtheybanme?[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ChrisDeBerg[/bold] wrote: When did look.up.blackburn/WL UV get a job at LT? Going to have to give him the award for 'We have more players named for Ireland's friendly game than you' trophy![/p][/quote]We've just got better players than you, simple as that. Rhodes and Evans have been dumped by their respective nations because they are poor Championship players. Just another demoralising day in the life of Blackburn Rovers.[/p][/quote]And just another sad day in your insignificant life. Just caught up on the posts from yesterday - I don't respond well to threats by the way, so just make sure you get your facts right Troll if you are going to post any slanderous remarks. IPTRACEROUTE is a useful tool, as is a knock on the door. I'll be happy to take either route.[/p][/quote]Panicking are we Mally? You went very quiet yesterday because you know the score.[/p][/quote]Not panicking at all - some of us have a life and full time job outside of their bitterest rivals forum - you just crack on sunshine hiding behind your keyboard. Stone Island. I was mistaken on his identity before and I have been man enough to call said person up and apologise (public apology to Mark). I should've realised it was this wind up tw@t doing the trolling (as only he has so much time on his hands). Lets see if he's man enough to admit who he is now, however I doubt he will as he will look very stupid posting so much drivel and being clearly obsessed with Rovers.[/p][/quote]Now then Mally, its nice of you to finally hold you hand up and apologise for getting your wires crossed, and not for the first time if rumours are to be believed. Tell you what though, let's put all this nonsense behind us shall we, then I'll not have to spill the beans in such a public forum. And I'm not obsessed at all, I just find the demise of your club rather entertaining after being on the receiving end of many cruel football related jibes from Rovers fans over the years. Its quite amusing to see your club implode so rapidly and the fact that the Walker Trust sold out to Indian Chicken Farmers is just immense, it really is. Kinda like watching a car crash in slow motion. Rubber necking I believe they call it. Watching from a safe distance thinking thank f@ck it isn't me.... Anyhow, I digress. Your dirty little secret is safe. For now at least.[/p][/quote]Why do you always give your own posts a thumbs up ? Weirdo[/p][/quote]I don't. Why do you always give yours a thumbs down? look.up.blackburn.
  • Score: -2

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree