Lancashire TelegraphCorry Evans to make return from injury for Blackburn Rovers U21s tonight (From Lancashire Telegraph)

When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.

Corry Evans to make return from injury for Blackburn Rovers U21s tonight

Lancashire Telegraph: Corry Evans to make return from injury for Blackburn Rovers U21s tonight Corry Evans to make return from injury for Blackburn Rovers U21s tonight

BLACKBURN Rovers midfielder Corry Evans will make his return from injury in tonight's U21s Premier League clash with Tottenham Hotspur at Leigh Sports Village (7pm).

It will be the Northern Ireland international's first appearance since sustaining ankle-ligament damage while playing for his country in October.

Evans is not the only first-team player selected in Eric Kinder's Rovers U21s line-up as new loan signing Bryan Dabo will also start.

Rovers U21s team: Raya, Fernandez, Beesley, Evans, Edwards, Tumwa, Mahoney, Lenihan, Pero, Dabo, Bauress. Subs: Rittenberg, Urwin, Preston, Cotton, Cham.

Comments (17)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:04am Mon 10 Feb 14

Lancs - pensioner says...

Does anyone know what Best is doing, if we are paying him this supposedly big wage why isn't he playing in games like this just to keep his fitness levels up, it can't (I hope) be long before he is shipped out on loan, with his attitude he will be a bad influence around the place surely.
Does anyone know what Best is doing, if we are paying him this supposedly big wage why isn't he playing in games like this just to keep his fitness levels up, it can't (I hope) be long before he is shipped out on loan, with his attitude he will be a bad influence around the place surely. Lancs - pensioner
  • Score: 6

11:12am Mon 10 Feb 14

owd nick says...

Forget Best, keep him as far away from the rest of the squad as possible, there aren't enough games available for fringe players to play these days so lets concentrate on the players who want to play for us and get rid of the morons.

Great news about Evans though, I think we have really misses him over recent weeks and this game will be important for both him and the team, will be interested in seeing how Dabo plays as well, I watched him in the warm ups last week and he looks to have excellent touch and control.
Forget Best, keep him as far away from the rest of the squad as possible, there aren't enough games available for fringe players to play these days so lets concentrate on the players who want to play for us and get rid of the morons. Great news about Evans though, I think we have really misses him over recent weeks and this game will be important for both him and the team, will be interested in seeing how Dabo plays as well, I watched him in the warm ups last week and he looks to have excellent touch and control. owd nick
  • Score: 5

11:23am Mon 10 Feb 14

hasslem hasslem says...

Keith Andrews' love child?
Keith Andrews' love child? hasslem hasslem
  • Score: 3

11:29am Mon 10 Feb 14

realisticrover says...

is it me, or has there been absolutely nothing said about what is a very exciting signing, in Luke Varney??
is it me, or has there been absolutely nothing said about what is a very exciting signing, in Luke Varney?? realisticrover
  • Score: 2

11:34am Mon 10 Feb 14

Ewoodlegend says...

G good to she him back playing again, may mean Williamson will not be spending as much time on the pitch. Also looking forward to Dabo liked his interview so hope he's a good player too.

And finally, I agree realisticrover I thought there was an error on Saturday when I saw Varney's name pop up, when did this happen?
G good to she him back playing again, may mean Williamson will not be spending as much time on the pitch. Also looking forward to Dabo liked his interview so hope he's a good player too. And finally, I agree realisticrover I thought there was an error on Saturday when I saw Varney's name pop up, when did this happen? Ewoodlegend
  • Score: 0

11:47am Mon 10 Feb 14

ChrisDeBerg says...

Ewoodlegend wrote:
G good to she him back playing again, may mean Williamson will not be spending as much time on the pitch. Also looking forward to Dabo liked his interview so hope he's a good player too.

And finally, I agree realisticrover I thought there was an error on Saturday when I saw Varney's name pop up, when did this happen?
http://www.lancashir
etelegraph.co.uk/spo
rt/football/rovers/n
ews/10997385.Blackbu
rn_Rovers_sign_strik
er_Luke_Varney_on_lo
an_from_Leeds_United
/
[quote][p][bold]Ewoodlegend[/bold] wrote: G good to she him back playing again, may mean Williamson will not be spending as much time on the pitch. Also looking forward to Dabo liked his interview so hope he's a good player too. And finally, I agree realisticrover I thought there was an error on Saturday when I saw Varney's name pop up, when did this happen?[/p][/quote]http://www.lancashir etelegraph.co.uk/spo rt/football/rovers/n ews/10997385.Blackbu rn_Rovers_sign_strik er_Luke_Varney_on_lo an_from_Leeds_United / ChrisDeBerg
  • Score: 0

12:56pm Mon 10 Feb 14

Not_A_Loon_From_Pune says...

realisticrover wrote:
is it me, or has there been absolutely nothing said about what is a very exciting signing, in Luke Varney??
I have to say I am a bit underwhelmed by the signing of Varney even though it's only on loan. He's an average player at best and I can't see him getting in the team ahead of Gestede or Rhodes. I'm also don't think it is a good advertisement for a player when he is selected but refuses to play,
[quote][p][bold]realisticrover[/bold] wrote: is it me, or has there been absolutely nothing said about what is a very exciting signing, in Luke Varney??[/p][/quote]I have to say I am a bit underwhelmed by the signing of Varney even though it's only on loan. He's an average player at best and I can't see him getting in the team ahead of Gestede or Rhodes. I'm also don't think it is a good advertisement for a player when he is selected but refuses to play, Not_A_Loon_From_Pune
  • Score: -1

2:37pm Mon 10 Feb 14

adcr says...

Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet.

This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight.
Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet. This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight. adcr
  • Score: -1

6:13pm Mon 10 Feb 14

owd nick says...

adcr wrote:
Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet.

This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight.
Records are made to be broken and to be perfectly honest Burnley are a very good side this year so it could go in a couple of weeks time but that's life.

They had their best chance this season at home, a case of should have, would have, could have.....but didn't, and I for won't be writing Rovers off just because their numpty fans are crowing.

If it does happen and Burnley eventually go up, well they will have deserved it because the league table never lies.

But it's unlikely they will survive in the PL, pathetic home crowds of 11,000 aren't enough to sustain them, they have signed more directors than players this season and like the last time they were promoted those self same directors won't invest in players knowing they will back down in record time.

While we will be improving, learning, investing.

Every cloud has a silver lining.
[quote][p][bold]adcr[/bold] wrote: Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet. This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight.[/p][/quote]Records are made to be broken and to be perfectly honest Burnley are a very good side this year so it could go in a couple of weeks time but that's life. They had their best chance this season at home, a case of should have, would have, could have.....but didn't, and I for won't be writing Rovers off just because their numpty fans are crowing. If it does happen and Burnley eventually go up, well they will have deserved it because the league table never lies. But it's unlikely they will survive in the PL, pathetic home crowds of 11,000 aren't enough to sustain them, they have signed more directors than players this season and like the last time they were promoted those self same directors won't invest in players knowing they will back down in record time. While we will be improving, learning, investing. Every cloud has a silver lining. owd nick
  • Score: 1

7:33pm Mon 10 Feb 14

A Rover 45 years and over says...

Lancs - pensioner wrote:
Does anyone know what Best is doing, if we are paying him this supposedly big wage why isn't he playing in games like this just to keep his fitness levels up, it can't (I hope) be long before he is shipped out on loan, with his attitude he will be a bad influence around the place surely.
Your right it seems obvious that GB has no intention of using him in any shape or form otherwise he would be on the bench or playing in the under 21's for fitness.They must play him or move him. Therefore the sooner GB gets this guy out of the club the better. This should be top priority for GB and Shaw now. Like you say he can only be a bad influence to the rest of the players if he is unhappy and **** all the time.
[quote][p][bold]Lancs - pensioner[/bold] wrote: Does anyone know what Best is doing, if we are paying him this supposedly big wage why isn't he playing in games like this just to keep his fitness levels up, it can't (I hope) be long before he is shipped out on loan, with his attitude he will be a bad influence around the place surely.[/p][/quote]Your right it seems obvious that GB has no intention of using him in any shape or form otherwise he would be on the bench or playing in the under 21's for fitness.They must play him or move him. Therefore the sooner GB gets this guy out of the club the better. This should be top priority for GB and Shaw now. Like you say he can only be a bad influence to the rest of the players if he is unhappy and **** all the time. A Rover 45 years and over
  • Score: 0

7:39pm Mon 10 Feb 14

eddyo says...

adcr wrote:
Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet.

This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight.
Stop talking like a loser
[quote][p][bold]adcr[/bold] wrote: Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet. This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight.[/p][/quote]Stop talking like a loser eddyo
  • Score: 1

8:39pm Mon 10 Feb 14

look.up.blackburn. says...

owd nick wrote:
adcr wrote:
Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet.

This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight.
Records are made to be broken and to be perfectly honest Burnley are a very good side this year so it could go in a couple of weeks time but that's life.

They had their best chance this season at home, a case of should have, would have, could have.....but didn't, and I for won't be writing Rovers off just because their numpty fans are crowing.

If it does happen and Burnley eventually go up, well they will have deserved it because the league table never lies.

But it's unlikely they will survive in the PL, pathetic home crowds of 11,000 aren't enough to sustain them, they have signed more directors than players this season and like the last time they were promoted those self same directors won't invest in players knowing they will back down in record time.

While we will be improving, learning, investing.

Every cloud has a silver lining.
Looks like some of you are finally, begrudgingly accepting that our chances of promotion aren't just fantasy. You are correct that the home game was a good chance for us to beat you and only another incredible slice of luck saved you once again. My honest thoughts however are that since that game we are much stronger and resilient and have all the pieces needed to challenge for promotion, I think we will want those 3 points much more than Blackburn will. I also think Blackburn are a slightly weaker proposition now considering the loss of your captain and the number of ins/outs in recent weeks may have a destabilising effect. I think we might be coming to Ewood at the worst possible time for you. The pressure is all on Blackburn to keep us out and an early goal could open the floodgates with Ings and Vokes in this kind of form. Interestingly we have been breaking all kinds of records this season, I'm confident this is one more we'll put away.

As for the Premier League, we were relegated with 30 points, I believe one point less than Blackburn had when they were relegated. We held our own for a good portion of that season, and finally, unfortunately, we were saddled with Brian Laws when Owen Coyle left. I'm sure you'll agree Sean Dyche is no Brian Laws.

I don't think you're improving as you were in 8th place back in October, you're 9th now. I don't think you're learning because you are still signing the same standard of player thinking each time it will be different and it never is, Luke Varney? I don't think you are investing either, it's more likely to be a case of Venky's recouping as much of their losses next season whilst dealing with a transfer embargo before trying to make their exit. What becomes of you at that point no-one knows, I'm guessing it won't be pleasant.
[quote][p][bold]owd nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]adcr[/bold] wrote: Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet. This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight.[/p][/quote]Records are made to be broken and to be perfectly honest Burnley are a very good side this year so it could go in a couple of weeks time but that's life. They had their best chance this season at home, a case of should have, would have, could have.....but didn't, and I for won't be writing Rovers off just because their numpty fans are crowing. If it does happen and Burnley eventually go up, well they will have deserved it because the league table never lies. But it's unlikely they will survive in the PL, pathetic home crowds of 11,000 aren't enough to sustain them, they have signed more directors than players this season and like the last time they were promoted those self same directors won't invest in players knowing they will back down in record time. While we will be improving, learning, investing. Every cloud has a silver lining.[/p][/quote]Looks like some of you are finally, begrudgingly accepting that our chances of promotion aren't just fantasy. You are correct that the home game was a good chance for us to beat you and only another incredible slice of luck saved you once again. My honest thoughts however are that since that game we are much stronger and resilient and have all the pieces needed to challenge for promotion, I think we will want those 3 points much more than Blackburn will. I also think Blackburn are a slightly weaker proposition now considering the loss of your captain and the number of ins/outs in recent weeks may have a destabilising effect. I think we might be coming to Ewood at the worst possible time for you. The pressure is all on Blackburn to keep us out and an early goal could open the floodgates with Ings and Vokes in this kind of form. Interestingly we have been breaking all kinds of records this season, I'm confident this is one more we'll put away. As for the Premier League, we were relegated with 30 points, I believe one point less than Blackburn had when they were relegated. We held our own for a good portion of that season, and finally, unfortunately, we were saddled with Brian Laws when Owen Coyle left. I'm sure you'll agree Sean Dyche is no Brian Laws. I don't think you're improving as you were in 8th place back in October, you're 9th now. I don't think you're learning because you are still signing the same standard of player thinking each time it will be different and it never is, Luke Varney? I don't think you are investing either, it's more likely to be a case of Venky's recouping as much of their losses next season whilst dealing with a transfer embargo before trying to make their exit. What becomes of you at that point no-one knows, I'm guessing it won't be pleasant. look.up.blackburn.
  • Score: 0

10:02pm Mon 10 Feb 14

adcr says...

eddyo wrote:
adcr wrote:
Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet.

This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight.
Stop talking like a loser
I actually think it will be a draw. I just fear that our team may have one of their off days (and there has been quite a few of those this season). If we have an offday their strike force will punish us. If both teams are up for it then I can't see them winning at Ewood.

I think we are still weak in 3 or 4 positions, and I will sleep better before important derby games when these weaknesses are rectified.
[quote][p][bold]eddyo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]adcr[/bold] wrote: Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet. This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight.[/p][/quote]Stop talking like a loser[/p][/quote]I actually think it will be a draw. I just fear that our team may have one of their off days (and there has been quite a few of those this season). If we have an offday their strike force will punish us. If both teams are up for it then I can't see them winning at Ewood. I think we are still weak in 3 or 4 positions, and I will sleep better before important derby games when these weaknesses are rectified. adcr
  • Score: 0

10:22pm Mon 10 Feb 14

adcr says...

owd nick wrote:
adcr wrote:
Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet.

This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight.
Records are made to be broken and to be perfectly honest Burnley are a very good side this year so it could go in a couple of weeks time but that's life.

They had their best chance this season at home, a case of should have, would have, could have.....but didn't, and I for won't be writing Rovers off just because their numpty fans are crowing.

If it does happen and Burnley eventually go up, well they will have deserved it because the league table never lies.

But it's unlikely they will survive in the PL, pathetic home crowds of 11,000 aren't enough to sustain them, they have signed more directors than players this season and like the last time they were promoted those self same directors won't invest in players knowing they will back down in record time.

While we will be improving, learning, investing.

Every cloud has a silver lining.
I have a gut feeling that this derby could be settled by who wants it most. Yes, i know derbies usually are. Regarding our form there has been quite a few games these year, were I don't think we have wanted to win quite enough (not for a team chasing a playoff spot anyway). An example being Barnsley away - that game was in the bag and in the second half we didn't put in the grit, fight effort call it what you will. Is it just me, or does the team this year appear to be just going through the motions on too many occasions. If we turn up on the day I can see us putting a dent in their promotion ambitions. But do I trust them to turn up........we will see.

But like you say every cloud has a silver lining. I think once Bowyer can work on our weak positions over the summer, it should be onwards and upwards
[quote][p][bold]owd nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]adcr[/bold] wrote: Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet. This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight.[/p][/quote]Records are made to be broken and to be perfectly honest Burnley are a very good side this year so it could go in a couple of weeks time but that's life. They had their best chance this season at home, a case of should have, would have, could have.....but didn't, and I for won't be writing Rovers off just because their numpty fans are crowing. If it does happen and Burnley eventually go up, well they will have deserved it because the league table never lies. But it's unlikely they will survive in the PL, pathetic home crowds of 11,000 aren't enough to sustain them, they have signed more directors than players this season and like the last time they were promoted those self same directors won't invest in players knowing they will back down in record time. While we will be improving, learning, investing. Every cloud has a silver lining.[/p][/quote]I have a gut feeling that this derby could be settled by who wants it most. Yes, i know derbies usually are. Regarding our form there has been quite a few games these year, were I don't think we have wanted to win quite enough (not for a team chasing a playoff spot anyway). An example being Barnsley away - that game was in the bag and in the second half we didn't put in the grit, fight effort call it what you will. Is it just me, or does the team this year appear to be just going through the motions on too many occasions. If we turn up on the day I can see us putting a dent in their promotion ambitions. But do I trust them to turn up........we will see. But like you say every cloud has a silver lining. I think once Bowyer can work on our weak positions over the summer, it should be onwards and upwards adcr
  • Score: 0

9:46am Tue 11 Feb 14

owd nick says...

look.up.blackburn. wrote:
owd nick wrote:
adcr wrote:
Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet.

This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight.
Records are made to be broken and to be perfectly honest Burnley are a very good side this year so it could go in a couple of weeks time but that's life.

They had their best chance this season at home, a case of should have, would have, could have.....but didn't, and I for won't be writing Rovers off just because their numpty fans are crowing.

If it does happen and Burnley eventually go up, well they will have deserved it because the league table never lies.

But it's unlikely they will survive in the PL, pathetic home crowds of 11,000 aren't enough to sustain them, they have signed more directors than players this season and like the last time they were promoted those self same directors won't invest in players knowing they will back down in record time.

While we will be improving, learning, investing.

Every cloud has a silver lining.
Looks like some of you are finally, begrudgingly accepting that our chances of promotion aren't just fantasy. You are correct that the home game was a good chance for us to beat you and only another incredible slice of luck saved you once again. My honest thoughts however are that since that game we are much stronger and resilient and have all the pieces needed to challenge for promotion, I think we will want those 3 points much more than Blackburn will. I also think Blackburn are a slightly weaker proposition now considering the loss of your captain and the number of ins/outs in recent weeks may have a destabilising effect. I think we might be coming to Ewood at the worst possible time for you. The pressure is all on Blackburn to keep us out and an early goal could open the floodgates with Ings and Vokes in this kind of form. Interestingly we have been breaking all kinds of records this season, I'm confident this is one more we'll put away.

As for the Premier League, we were relegated with 30 points, I believe one point less than Blackburn had when they were relegated. We held our own for a good portion of that season, and finally, unfortunately, we were saddled with Brian Laws when Owen Coyle left. I'm sure you'll agree Sean Dyche is no Brian Laws.

I don't think you're improving as you were in 8th place back in October, you're 9th now. I don't think you're learning because you are still signing the same standard of player thinking each time it will be different and it never is, Luke Varney? I don't think you are investing either, it's more likely to be a case of Venky's recouping as much of their losses next season whilst dealing with a transfer embargo before trying to make their exit. What becomes of you at that point no-one knows, I'm guessing it won't be pleasant.
It doesn't matter if you were relegated on 30 points or 60 you were relegated in record time because you aren't a big enough club to compete at that level, and you know it.

I am a realist, I live in the now not the past because no-one can do anything about the past and no-one can see the future much as we would love to.

There is one simple, salient fact in sport, you are only as good as your last game, which makes us just about ok and you pretty good, but we were playing a hard to beat side on their patch and you were playing the bottom of the league at home in front of a dismal crowd for a team in second place.

Not good is it?

You go on about Venky's but even after relegation they continued to invest in players (admittedly badly), £2 million + in training facilities and the ground, etc; etc. when you were relegated what did you invest in?

Nothing I can see.

Sport has a nasty habit of biting you in your arse when you start crowing about how good you are.

The team that is going to win this league is just one point behind you now and improving all the time, your chance will come through the play offs.
[quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]owd nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]adcr[/bold] wrote: Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet. This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight.[/p][/quote]Records are made to be broken and to be perfectly honest Burnley are a very good side this year so it could go in a couple of weeks time but that's life. They had their best chance this season at home, a case of should have, would have, could have.....but didn't, and I for won't be writing Rovers off just because their numpty fans are crowing. If it does happen and Burnley eventually go up, well they will have deserved it because the league table never lies. But it's unlikely they will survive in the PL, pathetic home crowds of 11,000 aren't enough to sustain them, they have signed more directors than players this season and like the last time they were promoted those self same directors won't invest in players knowing they will back down in record time. While we will be improving, learning, investing. Every cloud has a silver lining.[/p][/quote]Looks like some of you are finally, begrudgingly accepting that our chances of promotion aren't just fantasy. You are correct that the home game was a good chance for us to beat you and only another incredible slice of luck saved you once again. My honest thoughts however are that since that game we are much stronger and resilient and have all the pieces needed to challenge for promotion, I think we will want those 3 points much more than Blackburn will. I also think Blackburn are a slightly weaker proposition now considering the loss of your captain and the number of ins/outs in recent weeks may have a destabilising effect. I think we might be coming to Ewood at the worst possible time for you. The pressure is all on Blackburn to keep us out and an early goal could open the floodgates with Ings and Vokes in this kind of form. Interestingly we have been breaking all kinds of records this season, I'm confident this is one more we'll put away. As for the Premier League, we were relegated with 30 points, I believe one point less than Blackburn had when they were relegated. We held our own for a good portion of that season, and finally, unfortunately, we were saddled with Brian Laws when Owen Coyle left. I'm sure you'll agree Sean Dyche is no Brian Laws. I don't think you're improving as you were in 8th place back in October, you're 9th now. I don't think you're learning because you are still signing the same standard of player thinking each time it will be different and it never is, Luke Varney? I don't think you are investing either, it's more likely to be a case of Venky's recouping as much of their losses next season whilst dealing with a transfer embargo before trying to make their exit. What becomes of you at that point no-one knows, I'm guessing it won't be pleasant.[/p][/quote]It doesn't matter if you were relegated on 30 points or 60 you were relegated in record time because you aren't a big enough club to compete at that level, and you know it. I am a realist, I live in the now not the past because no-one can do anything about the past and no-one can see the future much as we would love to. There is one simple, salient fact in sport, you are only as good as your last game, which makes us just about ok and you pretty good, but we were playing a hard to beat side on their patch and you were playing the bottom of the league at home in front of a dismal crowd for a team in second place. Not good is it? You go on about Venky's but even after relegation they continued to invest in players (admittedly badly), £2 million + in training facilities and the ground, etc; etc. when you were relegated what did you invest in? Nothing I can see. Sport has a nasty habit of biting you in your arse when you start crowing about how good you are. The team that is going to win this league is just one point behind you now and improving all the time, your chance will come through the play offs. owd nick
  • Score: 0

10:33am Tue 11 Feb 14

look.up.blackburn says...

owd nick wrote:
look.up.blackburn. wrote:
owd nick wrote:
adcr wrote:
Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet.

This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight.
Records are made to be broken and to be perfectly honest Burnley are a very good side this year so it could go in a couple of weeks time but that's life.

They had their best chance this season at home, a case of should have, would have, could have.....but didn't, and I for won't be writing Rovers off just because their numpty fans are crowing.

If it does happen and Burnley eventually go up, well they will have deserved it because the league table never lies.

But it's unlikely they will survive in the PL, pathetic home crowds of 11,000 aren't enough to sustain them, they have signed more directors than players this season and like the last time they were promoted those self same directors won't invest in players knowing they will back down in record time.

While we will be improving, learning, investing.

Every cloud has a silver lining.
Looks like some of you are finally, begrudgingly accepting that our chances of promotion aren't just fantasy. You are correct that the home game was a good chance for us to beat you and only another incredible slice of luck saved you once again. My honest thoughts however are that since that game we are much stronger and resilient and have all the pieces needed to challenge for promotion, I think we will want those 3 points much more than Blackburn will. I also think Blackburn are a slightly weaker proposition now considering the loss of your captain and the number of ins/outs in recent weeks may have a destabilising effect. I think we might be coming to Ewood at the worst possible time for you. The pressure is all on Blackburn to keep us out and an early goal could open the floodgates with Ings and Vokes in this kind of form. Interestingly we have been breaking all kinds of records this season, I'm confident this is one more we'll put away.

As for the Premier League, we were relegated with 30 points, I believe one point less than Blackburn had when they were relegated. We held our own for a good portion of that season, and finally, unfortunately, we were saddled with Brian Laws when Owen Coyle left. I'm sure you'll agree Sean Dyche is no Brian Laws.

I don't think you're improving as you were in 8th place back in October, you're 9th now. I don't think you're learning because you are still signing the same standard of player thinking each time it will be different and it never is, Luke Varney? I don't think you are investing either, it's more likely to be a case of Venky's recouping as much of their losses next season whilst dealing with a transfer embargo before trying to make their exit. What becomes of you at that point no-one knows, I'm guessing it won't be pleasant.
It doesn't matter if you were relegated on 30 points or 60 you were relegated in record time because you aren't a big enough club to compete at that level, and you know it.

I am a realist, I live in the now not the past because no-one can do anything about the past and no-one can see the future much as we would love to.

There is one simple, salient fact in sport, you are only as good as your last game, which makes us just about ok and you pretty good, but we were playing a hard to beat side on their patch and you were playing the bottom of the league at home in front of a dismal crowd for a team in second place.

Not good is it?

You go on about Venky's but even after relegation they continued to invest in players (admittedly badly), £2 million + in training facilities and the ground, etc; etc. when you were relegated what did you invest in?

Nothing I can see.

Sport has a nasty habit of biting you in your arse when you start crowing about how good you are.

The team that is going to win this league is just one point behind you now and improving all the time, your chance will come through the play offs.
We don't have to "crow about how good we are", and we don't have to invent an alternative reality to fit our overinflated view of ourselves. We simply have to look at the league table to see where we are, and to see where you are.

Sport indeed has a nasty habit of biting you when you start crowing about how good you are, and that is exactly what is happening to you morons, and has been for the last three seasons as you slide further and further into obscurity. The days of moneybags Rovers are long gone, Jack Walker is long gone, you are owned by Venky's now and according to your own Managing Director you are in a financial mess. And it couldn't have happened to a nicer club. In time all things even out.

"your chance will come through the play offs".... You and several other's on here claim to be able to read the future but if this is the case then take a look back at the older posts from you and your kind, predicting Burnley's demise time after time. We have been in the top 3 since September 21st 2013. We have dropped to 3rd place 3 times and bounced right back to second. We have maintained a 12 point gap with a game in hand over 7th place. We have taken 4 points off QPR and have yet to play Nottm Forest, Derby and Leicester at home where we are unbeaten in a year.

For you to say we aren't good enough for automatic promotion is simply to hide your worst fears. Because that's what it is. You and the rest of the no-dads will be destroyed should Burnley achieve promotion this season. It would be the single biggest disaster in your clubs recent history and something you could never, ever live down. So while you keep dreaming of our fall, as you have since October last year, we'll just keep on winning.

QPR have to play Reading next, by which time we could be six points clear of them. Think about it.
[quote][p][bold]owd nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]owd nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]adcr[/bold] wrote: Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet. This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight.[/p][/quote]Records are made to be broken and to be perfectly honest Burnley are a very good side this year so it could go in a couple of weeks time but that's life. They had their best chance this season at home, a case of should have, would have, could have.....but didn't, and I for won't be writing Rovers off just because their numpty fans are crowing. If it does happen and Burnley eventually go up, well they will have deserved it because the league table never lies. But it's unlikely they will survive in the PL, pathetic home crowds of 11,000 aren't enough to sustain them, they have signed more directors than players this season and like the last time they were promoted those self same directors won't invest in players knowing they will back down in record time. While we will be improving, learning, investing. Every cloud has a silver lining.[/p][/quote]Looks like some of you are finally, begrudgingly accepting that our chances of promotion aren't just fantasy. You are correct that the home game was a good chance for us to beat you and only another incredible slice of luck saved you once again. My honest thoughts however are that since that game we are much stronger and resilient and have all the pieces needed to challenge for promotion, I think we will want those 3 points much more than Blackburn will. I also think Blackburn are a slightly weaker proposition now considering the loss of your captain and the number of ins/outs in recent weeks may have a destabilising effect. I think we might be coming to Ewood at the worst possible time for you. The pressure is all on Blackburn to keep us out and an early goal could open the floodgates with Ings and Vokes in this kind of form. Interestingly we have been breaking all kinds of records this season, I'm confident this is one more we'll put away. As for the Premier League, we were relegated with 30 points, I believe one point less than Blackburn had when they were relegated. We held our own for a good portion of that season, and finally, unfortunately, we were saddled with Brian Laws when Owen Coyle left. I'm sure you'll agree Sean Dyche is no Brian Laws. I don't think you're improving as you were in 8th place back in October, you're 9th now. I don't think you're learning because you are still signing the same standard of player thinking each time it will be different and it never is, Luke Varney? I don't think you are investing either, it's more likely to be a case of Venky's recouping as much of their losses next season whilst dealing with a transfer embargo before trying to make their exit. What becomes of you at that point no-one knows, I'm guessing it won't be pleasant.[/p][/quote]It doesn't matter if you were relegated on 30 points or 60 you were relegated in record time because you aren't a big enough club to compete at that level, and you know it. I am a realist, I live in the now not the past because no-one can do anything about the past and no-one can see the future much as we would love to. There is one simple, salient fact in sport, you are only as good as your last game, which makes us just about ok and you pretty good, but we were playing a hard to beat side on their patch and you were playing the bottom of the league at home in front of a dismal crowd for a team in second place. Not good is it? You go on about Venky's but even after relegation they continued to invest in players (admittedly badly), £2 million + in training facilities and the ground, etc; etc. when you were relegated what did you invest in? Nothing I can see. Sport has a nasty habit of biting you in your arse when you start crowing about how good you are. The team that is going to win this league is just one point behind you now and improving all the time, your chance will come through the play offs.[/p][/quote]We don't have to "crow about how good we are", and we don't have to invent an alternative reality to fit our overinflated view of ourselves. We simply have to look at the league table to see where we are, and to see where you are. Sport indeed has a nasty habit of biting you when you start crowing about how good you are, and that is exactly what is happening to you morons, and has been for the last three seasons as you slide further and further into obscurity. The days of moneybags Rovers are long gone, Jack Walker is long gone, you are owned by Venky's now and according to your own Managing Director you are in a financial mess. And it couldn't have happened to a nicer club. In time all things even out. "your chance will come through the play offs".... You and several other's on here claim to be able to read the future but if this is the case then take a look back at the older posts from you and your kind, predicting Burnley's demise time after time. We have been in the top 3 since September 21st 2013. We have dropped to 3rd place 3 times and bounced right back to second. We have maintained a 12 point gap with a game in hand over 7th place. We have taken 4 points off QPR and have yet to play Nottm Forest, Derby and Leicester at home where we are unbeaten in a year. For you to say we aren't good enough for automatic promotion is simply to hide your worst fears. Because that's what it is. You and the rest of the no-dads will be destroyed should Burnley achieve promotion this season. It would be the single biggest disaster in your clubs recent history and something you could never, ever live down. So while you keep dreaming of our fall, as you have since October last year, we'll just keep on winning. QPR have to play Reading next, by which time we could be six points clear of them. Think about it. look.up.blackburn
  • Score: 2

6:09pm Tue 11 Feb 14

owd nick says...

look.up.blackburn wrote:
owd nick wrote:
look.up.blackburn. wrote:
owd nick wrote:
adcr wrote:
Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet.

This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight.
Records are made to be broken and to be perfectly honest Burnley are a very good side this year so it could go in a couple of weeks time but that's life.

They had their best chance this season at home, a case of should have, would have, could have.....but didn't, and I for won't be writing Rovers off just because their numpty fans are crowing.

If it does happen and Burnley eventually go up, well they will have deserved it because the league table never lies.

But it's unlikely they will survive in the PL, pathetic home crowds of 11,000 aren't enough to sustain them, they have signed more directors than players this season and like the last time they were promoted those self same directors won't invest in players knowing they will back down in record time.

While we will be improving, learning, investing.

Every cloud has a silver lining.
Looks like some of you are finally, begrudgingly accepting that our chances of promotion aren't just fantasy. You are correct that the home game was a good chance for us to beat you and only another incredible slice of luck saved you once again. My honest thoughts however are that since that game we are much stronger and resilient and have all the pieces needed to challenge for promotion, I think we will want those 3 points much more than Blackburn will. I also think Blackburn are a slightly weaker proposition now considering the loss of your captain and the number of ins/outs in recent weeks may have a destabilising effect. I think we might be coming to Ewood at the worst possible time for you. The pressure is all on Blackburn to keep us out and an early goal could open the floodgates with Ings and Vokes in this kind of form. Interestingly we have been breaking all kinds of records this season, I'm confident this is one more we'll put away.

As for the Premier League, we were relegated with 30 points, I believe one point less than Blackburn had when they were relegated. We held our own for a good portion of that season, and finally, unfortunately, we were saddled with Brian Laws when Owen Coyle left. I'm sure you'll agree Sean Dyche is no Brian Laws.

I don't think you're improving as you were in 8th place back in October, you're 9th now. I don't think you're learning because you are still signing the same standard of player thinking each time it will be different and it never is, Luke Varney? I don't think you are investing either, it's more likely to be a case of Venky's recouping as much of their losses next season whilst dealing with a transfer embargo before trying to make their exit. What becomes of you at that point no-one knows, I'm guessing it won't be pleasant.
It doesn't matter if you were relegated on 30 points or 60 you were relegated in record time because you aren't a big enough club to compete at that level, and you know it.

I am a realist, I live in the now not the past because no-one can do anything about the past and no-one can see the future much as we would love to.

There is one simple, salient fact in sport, you are only as good as your last game, which makes us just about ok and you pretty good, but we were playing a hard to beat side on their patch and you were playing the bottom of the league at home in front of a dismal crowd for a team in second place.

Not good is it?

You go on about Venky's but even after relegation they continued to invest in players (admittedly badly), £2 million + in training facilities and the ground, etc; etc. when you were relegated what did you invest in?

Nothing I can see.

Sport has a nasty habit of biting you in your arse when you start crowing about how good you are.

The team that is going to win this league is just one point behind you now and improving all the time, your chance will come through the play offs.
We don't have to "crow about how good we are", and we don't have to invent an alternative reality to fit our overinflated view of ourselves. We simply have to look at the league table to see where we are, and to see where you are.

Sport indeed has a nasty habit of biting you when you start crowing about how good you are, and that is exactly what is happening to you morons, and has been for the last three seasons as you slide further and further into obscurity. The days of moneybags Rovers are long gone, Jack Walker is long gone, you are owned by Venky's now and according to your own Managing Director you are in a financial mess. And it couldn't have happened to a nicer club. In time all things even out.

"your chance will come through the play offs".... You and several other's on here claim to be able to read the future but if this is the case then take a look back at the older posts from you and your kind, predicting Burnley's demise time after time. We have been in the top 3 since September 21st 2013. We have dropped to 3rd place 3 times and bounced right back to second. We have maintained a 12 point gap with a game in hand over 7th place. We have taken 4 points off QPR and have yet to play Nottm Forest, Derby and Leicester at home where we are unbeaten in a year.

For you to say we aren't good enough for automatic promotion is simply to hide your worst fears. Because that's what it is. You and the rest of the no-dads will be destroyed should Burnley achieve promotion this season. It would be the single biggest disaster in your clubs recent history and something you could never, ever live down. So while you keep dreaming of our fall, as you have since October last year, we'll just keep on winning.

QPR have to play Reading next, by which time we could be six points clear of them. Think about it.
Did I call you a moron?
Did I call you a No Dad?

I did attempt to have a decent conversation with you but you can't help it can you?

So what is the point, you obviously can't hold a conversation, bye.
[quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]owd nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]owd nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]adcr[/bold] wrote: Welcome back Corry. We certainly need you with the derby approaching. Bit nervous about this one as Burnley have been consistently good this season, whereas, we although vastly improved from last season have still some way to go yet. This one isn't just a normal derby and should Burnley win this one it could very well help them to gain promotion. The ramifications don't bare thinking about. It’s not just our proud record on the line here; I think our immediate future is in the balance a win could build some momentum for the final playoff place, but a defeat could wreck the rest of this season and may have a huge influence on how next season pans out. Never in the last 30+ years have we had to suffer the indignity of being a full division behind that lot. You all better be up for one hell of a fight.[/p][/quote]Records are made to be broken and to be perfectly honest Burnley are a very good side this year so it could go in a couple of weeks time but that's life. They had their best chance this season at home, a case of should have, would have, could have.....but didn't, and I for won't be writing Rovers off just because their numpty fans are crowing. If it does happen and Burnley eventually go up, well they will have deserved it because the league table never lies. But it's unlikely they will survive in the PL, pathetic home crowds of 11,000 aren't enough to sustain them, they have signed more directors than players this season and like the last time they were promoted those self same directors won't invest in players knowing they will back down in record time. While we will be improving, learning, investing. Every cloud has a silver lining.[/p][/quote]Looks like some of you are finally, begrudgingly accepting that our chances of promotion aren't just fantasy. You are correct that the home game was a good chance for us to beat you and only another incredible slice of luck saved you once again. My honest thoughts however are that since that game we are much stronger and resilient and have all the pieces needed to challenge for promotion, I think we will want those 3 points much more than Blackburn will. I also think Blackburn are a slightly weaker proposition now considering the loss of your captain and the number of ins/outs in recent weeks may have a destabilising effect. I think we might be coming to Ewood at the worst possible time for you. The pressure is all on Blackburn to keep us out and an early goal could open the floodgates with Ings and Vokes in this kind of form. Interestingly we have been breaking all kinds of records this season, I'm confident this is one more we'll put away. As for the Premier League, we were relegated with 30 points, I believe one point less than Blackburn had when they were relegated. We held our own for a good portion of that season, and finally, unfortunately, we were saddled with Brian Laws when Owen Coyle left. I'm sure you'll agree Sean Dyche is no Brian Laws. I don't think you're improving as you were in 8th place back in October, you're 9th now. I don't think you're learning because you are still signing the same standard of player thinking each time it will be different and it never is, Luke Varney? I don't think you are investing either, it's more likely to be a case of Venky's recouping as much of their losses next season whilst dealing with a transfer embargo before trying to make their exit. What becomes of you at that point no-one knows, I'm guessing it won't be pleasant.[/p][/quote]It doesn't matter if you were relegated on 30 points or 60 you were relegated in record time because you aren't a big enough club to compete at that level, and you know it. I am a realist, I live in the now not the past because no-one can do anything about the past and no-one can see the future much as we would love to. There is one simple, salient fact in sport, you are only as good as your last game, which makes us just about ok and you pretty good, but we were playing a hard to beat side on their patch and you were playing the bottom of the league at home in front of a dismal crowd for a team in second place. Not good is it? You go on about Venky's but even after relegation they continued to invest in players (admittedly badly), £2 million + in training facilities and the ground, etc; etc. when you were relegated what did you invest in? Nothing I can see. Sport has a nasty habit of biting you in your arse when you start crowing about how good you are. The team that is going to win this league is just one point behind you now and improving all the time, your chance will come through the play offs.[/p][/quote]We don't have to "crow about how good we are", and we don't have to invent an alternative reality to fit our overinflated view of ourselves. We simply have to look at the league table to see where we are, and to see where you are. Sport indeed has a nasty habit of biting you when you start crowing about how good you are, and that is exactly what is happening to you morons, and has been for the last three seasons as you slide further and further into obscurity. The days of moneybags Rovers are long gone, Jack Walker is long gone, you are owned by Venky's now and according to your own Managing Director you are in a financial mess. And it couldn't have happened to a nicer club. In time all things even out. "your chance will come through the play offs".... You and several other's on here claim to be able to read the future but if this is the case then take a look back at the older posts from you and your kind, predicting Burnley's demise time after time. We have been in the top 3 since September 21st 2013. We have dropped to 3rd place 3 times and bounced right back to second. We have maintained a 12 point gap with a game in hand over 7th place. We have taken 4 points off QPR and have yet to play Nottm Forest, Derby and Leicester at home where we are unbeaten in a year. For you to say we aren't good enough for automatic promotion is simply to hide your worst fears. Because that's what it is. You and the rest of the no-dads will be destroyed should Burnley achieve promotion this season. It would be the single biggest disaster in your clubs recent history and something you could never, ever live down. So while you keep dreaming of our fall, as you have since October last year, we'll just keep on winning. QPR have to play Reading next, by which time we could be six points clear of them. Think about it.[/p][/quote]Did I call you a moron? Did I call you a No Dad? I did attempt to have a decent conversation with you but you can't help it can you? So what is the point, you obviously can't hold a conversation, bye. owd nick
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree