Burnley reject Bury bid for defender O'Neill

BURNLEY have rejected an offer from League Two Bury for right back Luke O'Neill.

The former Mansfield Town defender is currently on loan with Southend, having impressed during his spell with York City earlier this season.

O'Neill has struggled for first team action at Turf Moor because of the form of Kieran Trippier.

But the 22-year-old is said to be keen to remain on the Clarets' books and fight for his place.

Comments (2)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:00pm Thu 30 Jan 14

Lancs - pensioner says...

Harry's on his way, the Bricklayer has a dislocated shoulders, £6 million for Ings.
Harry's on his way, the Bricklayer has a dislocated shoulders, £6 million for Ings. Lancs - pensioner

12:09am Fri 31 Jan 14

RobH2O says...

Lancs - pensioner wrote:
Harry's on his way, the Bricklayer has a dislocated shoulders, £6 million for Ings.
They would sell, but its got to be £8m. They thing he's abettor footballer than Jay Rod and he is. He's staying. Out with a wave n the summer if we stay down.
[quote][p][bold]Lancs - pensioner[/bold] wrote: Harry's on his way, the Bricklayer has a dislocated shoulders, £6 million for Ings.[/p][/quote]They would sell, but its got to be £8m. They thing he's abettor footballer than Jay Rod and he is. He's staying. Out with a wave n the summer if we stay down. RobH2O

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree