Clarets convincing winners in Austria

Sean Dyche

Sean Dyche

First published in Sport

BURNLEY romped to an 8-0 friendly success over FC Grossklein in Austria to end their week-long training camp in the country.

Debutant strikers Marvin Sordell and Lukas Jutkiewicz both netted twice as did Ashley Barnes, while Scott Arfield and Jason Gilchrist were also on target.

The Clarets were rarely troubled by their opponents and were three up at the break thanks to a Barnes brace and Sordell's first.

After the interval Burnley continued to dominate with Jutkiewicz making it four before two goals in two minutes from the former Middlesbrough man and Arfield made it six.

There was still time for Sordell to add a seventh before Gilchrist rounded off the scoring in the final minute.

The Clarets were missing Tom Heaton and Dean Marney due to injury but Sean Dyche handed a debut to Matt Taylor from the start while new goalkeeper Matt Gilks made his bow as a half-time substitute in place of Alex Cisak.

Burnley will now return home ahead of Saturday's friendly at Accrington Stanley.

Comments (36)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

6:49pm Sun 20 Jul 14

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley says...

Thought I'd be there first haha... Who was you playing again hahaha ;-)
Thought I'd be there first haha... Who was you playing again hahaha ;-) BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley
  • Score: -3

7:39pm Sun 20 Jul 14

Super CIaret says...

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Thought I'd be there first haha... Who was you playing again hahaha ;-)
Blackburn Rovers 1 - 2 Burnley

Burnley in the Premier League hahaha ;-)
[quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: Thought I'd be there first haha... Who was you playing again hahaha ;-)[/p][/quote]Blackburn Rovers 1 - 2 Burnley Burnley in the Premier League hahaha ;-) Super CIaret
  • Score: 8

7:43pm Sun 20 Jul 14

Dead Sun Rising says...

Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT. Dead Sun Rising
  • Score: 4

7:58pm Sun 20 Jul 14

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley says...

Super CIaret wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Thought I'd be there first haha... Who was you playing again hahaha ;-)
Blackburn Rovers 1 - 2 Burnley

Burnley in the Premier League hahaha ;-)
Why don't burnley pull that promotion money out and sign some decent players that will keep them in the prem league
[quote][p][bold]Super CIaret[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: Thought I'd be there first haha... Who was you playing again hahaha ;-)[/p][/quote]Blackburn Rovers 1 - 2 Burnley Burnley in the Premier League hahaha ;-)[/p][/quote]Why don't burnley pull that promotion money out and sign some decent players that will keep them in the prem league BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley
  • Score: -3

8:00pm Sun 20 Jul 14

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley says...

Dead Sun Rising wrote:
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....
[quote][p][bold]Dead Sun Rising[/bold] wrote: Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever.... BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley
  • Score: -2

8:24pm Sun 20 Jul 14

tall in the saddle says...

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Dead Sun Rising wrote:
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....
Are you actually English?
[quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dead Sun Rising[/bold] wrote: Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....[/p][/quote]Are you actually English? tall in the saddle
  • Score: 5

8:24pm Sun 20 Jul 14

tall in the saddle says...

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Dead Sun Rising wrote:
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....
Are you actually English?
[quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dead Sun Rising[/bold] wrote: Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....[/p][/quote]Are you actually English? tall in the saddle
  • Score: 2

8:29pm Sun 20 Jul 14

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley says...

tall in the saddle wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Dead Sun Rising wrote:
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....
Are you actually English?
Are you that stupid you have to put it twice.
[quote][p][bold]tall in the saddle[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dead Sun Rising[/bold] wrote: Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....[/p][/quote]Are you actually English?[/p][/quote]Are you that stupid you have to put it twice. BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley
  • Score: 1

8:38pm Sun 20 Jul 14

The Seagull has landed says...

tall in the saddle wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Dead Sun Rising wrote:
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....
Are you actually English?
If by English you mean mong, then yes he is.
[quote][p][bold]tall in the saddle[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dead Sun Rising[/bold] wrote: Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....[/p][/quote]Are you actually English?[/p][/quote]If by English you mean mong, then yes he is. The Seagull has landed
  • Score: 1

8:39pm Sun 20 Jul 14

The Seagull has landed says...

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
tall in the saddle wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Dead Sun Rising wrote:
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....
Are you actually English?
Are you that stupid you have to put it twice.
You're that much of a mong you need it twice.
[quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tall in the saddle[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dead Sun Rising[/bold] wrote: Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....[/p][/quote]Are you actually English?[/p][/quote]Are you that stupid you have to put it twice.[/p][/quote]You're that much of a mong you need it twice. The Seagull has landed
  • Score: -1

8:40pm Sun 20 Jul 14

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley says...

The Seagull has landed wrote:
tall in the saddle wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Dead Sun Rising wrote:
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....
Are you actually English?
If by English you mean mong, then yes he is.
That means were all mongs dingle dangle.
[quote][p][bold]The Seagull has landed[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tall in the saddle[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dead Sun Rising[/bold] wrote: Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....[/p][/quote]Are you actually English?[/p][/quote]If by English you mean mong, then yes he is.[/p][/quote]That means were all mongs dingle dangle. BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley
  • Score: 1

8:43pm Sun 20 Jul 14

The Seagull has landed says...

tall in the saddle wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Dead Sun Rising wrote:
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....
Are you actually English?
Knuckle dragging ne'er-do-well owned, now back to the story. May not be the most glamorous opponents or biggest test but a good run out never the less. And great for the new boys to set their sights on goal so accurately.

It's all coming together very nicely.
[quote][p][bold]tall in the saddle[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dead Sun Rising[/bold] wrote: Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....[/p][/quote]Are you actually English?[/p][/quote]Knuckle dragging ne'er-do-well owned, now back to the story. May not be the most glamorous opponents or biggest test but a good run out never the less. And great for the new boys to set their sights on goal so accurately. It's all coming together very nicely. The Seagull has landed
  • Score: -1

8:44pm Sun 20 Jul 14

The Seagull has landed says...

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
The Seagull has landed wrote:
tall in the saddle wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Dead Sun Rising wrote:
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....
Are you actually English?
If by English you mean mong, then yes he is.
That means were all mongs dingle dangle.
Haven't you got some pants to sniff or something?
[quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Seagull has landed[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tall in the saddle[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dead Sun Rising[/bold] wrote: Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....[/p][/quote]Are you actually English?[/p][/quote]If by English you mean mong, then yes he is.[/p][/quote]That means were all mongs dingle dangle.[/p][/quote]Haven't you got some pants to sniff or something? The Seagull has landed
  • Score: -2

8:49pm Sun 20 Jul 14

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley says...

The Seagull has landed wrote:
tall in the saddle wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Dead Sun Rising wrote:
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....
Are you actually English?
Knuckle dragging ne'er-do-well owned, now back to the story. May not be the most glamorous opponents or biggest test but a good run out never the less. And great for the new boys to set their sights on goal so accurately.

It's all coming together very nicely.
Yeah it's good gelling together after one game it's looking like a bright future... Sordell will be ripping john terry apart.
[quote][p][bold]The Seagull has landed[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tall in the saddle[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dead Sun Rising[/bold] wrote: Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....[/p][/quote]Are you actually English?[/p][/quote]Knuckle dragging ne'er-do-well owned, now back to the story. May not be the most glamorous opponents or biggest test but a good run out never the less. And great for the new boys to set their sights on goal so accurately. It's all coming together very nicely.[/p][/quote]Yeah it's good gelling together after one game it's looking like a bright future... Sordell will be ripping john terry apart. BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley
  • Score: 0

8:52pm Sun 20 Jul 14

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley says...

The Seagull has landed wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
The Seagull has landed wrote:
tall in the saddle wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Dead Sun Rising wrote:
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....
Are you actually English?
If by English you mean mong, then yes he is.
That means were all mongs dingle dangle.
Haven't you got some pants to sniff or something?
Now now just because you sneak in your mum, dads, brother and sisters room when there out.
[quote][p][bold]The Seagull has landed[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Seagull has landed[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tall in the saddle[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dead Sun Rising[/bold] wrote: Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....[/p][/quote]Are you actually English?[/p][/quote]If by English you mean mong, then yes he is.[/p][/quote]That means were all mongs dingle dangle.[/p][/quote]Haven't you got some pants to sniff or something?[/p][/quote]Now now just because you sneak in your mum, dads, brother and sisters room when there out. BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley
  • Score: 1

9:49pm Sun 20 Jul 14

Chuck Norris' Roundhouse says...

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
The Seagull has landed wrote:
tall in the saddle wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Dead Sun Rising wrote:
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....
Are you actually English?
Knuckle dragging ne'er-do-well owned, now back to the story. May not be the most glamorous opponents or biggest test but a good run out never the less. And great for the new boys to set their sights on goal so accurately.

It's all coming together very nicely.
Yeah it's good gelling together after one game it's looking like a bright future... Sordell will be ripping john terry apart.
Four weeks until the start of the season dumbo, I'm pretty sure we will be **** site more active than Trampburn in the transfer market.
[quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Seagull has landed[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tall in the saddle[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dead Sun Rising[/bold] wrote: Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....[/p][/quote]Are you actually English?[/p][/quote]Knuckle dragging ne'er-do-well owned, now back to the story. May not be the most glamorous opponents or biggest test but a good run out never the less. And great for the new boys to set their sights on goal so accurately. It's all coming together very nicely.[/p][/quote]Yeah it's good gelling together after one game it's looking like a bright future... Sordell will be ripping john terry apart.[/p][/quote]Four weeks until the start of the season dumbo, I'm pretty sure we will be **** site more active than Trampburn in the transfer market. Chuck Norris' Roundhouse
  • Score: 0

10:04pm Sun 20 Jul 14

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley says...

Chuck Norris' Roundhouse wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
The Seagull has landed wrote:
tall in the saddle wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Dead Sun Rising wrote:
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....
Are you actually English?
Knuckle dragging ne'er-do-well owned, now back to the story. May not be the most glamorous opponents or biggest test but a good run out never the less. And great for the new boys to set their sights on goal so accurately.

It's all coming together very nicely.
Yeah it's good gelling together after one game it's looking like a bright future... Sordell will be ripping john terry apart.
Four weeks until the start of the season dumbo, I'm pretty sure we will be **** site more active than Trampburn in the transfer market.
Oh yeah a lot more exciting bet you can't sleep at night... All that promotion money and still buy championship players.
[quote][p][bold]Chuck Norris' Roundhouse[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Seagull has landed[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tall in the saddle[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dead Sun Rising[/bold] wrote: Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....[/p][/quote]Are you actually English?[/p][/quote]Knuckle dragging ne'er-do-well owned, now back to the story. May not be the most glamorous opponents or biggest test but a good run out never the less. And great for the new boys to set their sights on goal so accurately. It's all coming together very nicely.[/p][/quote]Yeah it's good gelling together after one game it's looking like a bright future... Sordell will be ripping john terry apart.[/p][/quote]Four weeks until the start of the season dumbo, I'm pretty sure we will be **** site more active than Trampburn in the transfer market.[/p][/quote]Oh yeah a lot more exciting bet you can't sleep at night... All that promotion money and still buy championship players. BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley
  • Score: 0

10:18pm Sun 20 Jul 14

Super CIaret says...

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Chuck Norris' Roundhouse wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
The Seagull has landed wrote:
tall in the saddle wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Dead Sun Rising wrote:
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....
Are you actually English?
Knuckle dragging ne'er-do-well owned, now back to the story. May not be the most glamorous opponents or biggest test but a good run out never the less. And great for the new boys to set their sights on goal so accurately.

It's all coming together very nicely.
Yeah it's good gelling together after one game it's looking like a bright future... Sordell will be ripping john terry apart.
Four weeks until the start of the season dumbo, I'm pretty sure we will be **** site more active than Trampburn in the transfer market.
Oh yeah a lot more exciting bet you can't sleep at night... All that promotion money and still buy championship players.
£120million in fact....

and what's your own financial situation at present?

£60million in debt you say? And rising?

Really?

Oh dear.

Well that means that little old Burnley FC are over £180million richer than Blackburn Rovers....

now what does that mean for the future prospects of these two clubs?

Perhaps its time to wind that filthy pencil neck in you degenerate Shadsworth crotch-sniffer.

Burnley FC are in the Premier League and £180million richer than poor old penniless Blackburn Rovers.... a truly SICKENING reversal of fortunes wouldn't you say.

ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY MILLION ENGLISH POUNDS.

LOL!
[quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Chuck Norris' Roundhouse[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Seagull has landed[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tall in the saddle[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dead Sun Rising[/bold] wrote: Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....[/p][/quote]Are you actually English?[/p][/quote]Knuckle dragging ne'er-do-well owned, now back to the story. May not be the most glamorous opponents or biggest test but a good run out never the less. And great for the new boys to set their sights on goal so accurately. It's all coming together very nicely.[/p][/quote]Yeah it's good gelling together after one game it's looking like a bright future... Sordell will be ripping john terry apart.[/p][/quote]Four weeks until the start of the season dumbo, I'm pretty sure we will be **** site more active than Trampburn in the transfer market.[/p][/quote]Oh yeah a lot more exciting bet you can't sleep at night... All that promotion money and still buy championship players.[/p][/quote]£120million in fact.... and what's your own financial situation at present? £60million in debt you say? And rising? Really? Oh dear. Well that means that little old Burnley FC are over £180million richer than Blackburn Rovers.... now what does that mean for the future prospects of these two clubs? Perhaps its time to wind that filthy pencil neck in you degenerate Shadsworth crotch-sniffer. Burnley FC are in the Premier League and £180million richer than poor old penniless Blackburn Rovers.... a truly SICKENING reversal of fortunes wouldn't you say. ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY MILLION ENGLISH POUNDS. LOL! Super CIaret
  • Score: 2

11:16pm Sun 20 Jul 14

Chuck Norris' Roundhouse says...

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Chuck Norris' Roundhouse wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
The Seagull has landed wrote:
tall in the saddle wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Dead Sun Rising wrote:
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....
Are you actually English?
Knuckle dragging ne'er-do-well owned, now back to the story. May not be the most glamorous opponents or biggest test but a good run out never the less. And great for the new boys to set their sights on goal so accurately.

It's all coming together very nicely.
Yeah it's good gelling together after one game it's looking like a bright future... Sordell will be ripping john terry apart.
Four weeks until the start of the season dumbo, I'm pretty sure we will be **** site more active than Trampburn in the transfer market.
Oh yeah a lot more exciting bet you can't sleep at night... All that promotion money and still buy championship players.
And you have NO MONEY to spend on players because you used it all up to get rid of the big money flops that you very generously turned into millionaires.
What a country wide joke your club is.
Bless.
[quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Chuck Norris' Roundhouse[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Seagull has landed[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tall in the saddle[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dead Sun Rising[/bold] wrote: Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....[/p][/quote]Are you actually English?[/p][/quote]Knuckle dragging ne'er-do-well owned, now back to the story. May not be the most glamorous opponents or biggest test but a good run out never the less. And great for the new boys to set their sights on goal so accurately. It's all coming together very nicely.[/p][/quote]Yeah it's good gelling together after one game it's looking like a bright future... Sordell will be ripping john terry apart.[/p][/quote]Four weeks until the start of the season dumbo, I'm pretty sure we will be **** site more active than Trampburn in the transfer market.[/p][/quote]Oh yeah a lot more exciting bet you can't sleep at night... All that promotion money and still buy championship players.[/p][/quote]And you have NO MONEY to spend on players because you used it all up to get rid of the big money flops that you very generously turned into millionaires. What a country wide joke your club is. Bless. Chuck Norris' Roundhouse
  • Score: 1

12:07am Mon 21 Jul 14

noddy57 says...

Good result for you guys but lets face it its only a friendly so don,t get carried away and don,t start saying you are a bigger club than the mighty Rovers because it wont wash.C O Y B.
Good result for you guys but lets face it its only a friendly so don,t get carried away and don,t start saying you are a bigger club than the mighty Rovers because it wont wash.C O Y B. noddy57
  • Score: 0

12:09am Mon 21 Jul 14

Super CIaret says...

noddy57 wrote:
Good result for you guys but lets face it its only a friendly so don,t get carried away and don,t start saying you are a bigger club than the mighty Rovers because it wont wash.C O Y B.
We beat you, you haven't been able to beat us in 5 years, we're in the Premier League, you're in the second division, we're £180million better off than you, better attendance, better squad, better management, better boardroom, better fans. Burnley FC are therefore bigger and better than you shameless circus clowns in every area. Accept it.
[quote][p][bold]noddy57[/bold] wrote: Good result for you guys but lets face it its only a friendly so don,t get carried away and don,t start saying you are a bigger club than the mighty Rovers because it wont wash.C O Y B.[/p][/quote]We beat you, you haven't been able to beat us in 5 years, we're in the Premier League, you're in the second division, we're £180million better off than you, better attendance, better squad, better management, better boardroom, better fans. Burnley FC are therefore bigger and better than you shameless circus clowns in every area. Accept it. Super CIaret
  • Score: 3

12:31am Mon 21 Jul 14

AnotherPounding4Burnley says...

A nice resounding victory against easy street, lay down and die fc. At least it's a good workout for the scoreboard guy. Accy will be a different kettle of fish.
A nice resounding victory against easy street, lay down and die fc. At least it's a good workout for the scoreboard guy. Accy will be a different kettle of fish. AnotherPounding4Burnley
  • Score: -3

12:51am Mon 21 Jul 14

barryinthailand says...

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
tall in the saddle wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Dead Sun Rising wrote:
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....
Are you actually English?
Are you that stupid you have to put it twice.
When you win the Premier league next year or so, come back, we might talk then. Ask Liverpool, Everton, Spurs, how it feels, WE know xxx
[quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tall in the saddle[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dead Sun Rising[/bold] wrote: Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....[/p][/quote]Are you actually English?[/p][/quote]Are you that stupid you have to put it twice.[/p][/quote]When you win the Premier league next year or so, come back, we might talk then. Ask Liverpool, Everton, Spurs, how it feels, WE know xxx barryinthailand
  • Score: -1

7:26am Mon 21 Jul 14

BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley says...

Super CIaret wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Chuck Norris' Roundhouse wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
The Seagull has landed wrote:
tall in the saddle wrote:
BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley wrote:
Dead Sun Rising wrote:
Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.
Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....
Are you actually English?
Knuckle dragging ne'er-do-well owned, now back to the story. May not be the most glamorous opponents or biggest test but a good run out never the less. And great for the new boys to set their sights on goal so accurately.

It's all coming together very nicely.
Yeah it's good gelling together after one game it's looking like a bright future... Sordell will be ripping john terry apart.
Four weeks until the start of the season dumbo, I'm pretty sure we will be **** site more active than Trampburn in the transfer market.
Oh yeah a lot more exciting bet you can't sleep at night... All that promotion money and still buy championship players.
£120million in fact....

and what's your own financial situation at present?

£60million in debt you say? And rising?

Really?

Oh dear.

Well that means that little old Burnley FC are over £180million richer than Blackburn Rovers....

now what does that mean for the future prospects of these two clubs?

Perhaps its time to wind that filthy pencil neck in you degenerate Shadsworth crotch-sniffer.

Burnley FC are in the Premier League and £180million richer than poor old penniless Blackburn Rovers.... a truly SICKENING reversal of fortunes wouldn't you say.

ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY MILLION ENGLISH POUNDS.

LOL!
That's what I mean all that money and sign championship players that won't keep you up... Goin down goin down!!!
[quote][p][bold]Super CIaret[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Chuck Norris' Roundhouse[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Seagull has landed[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tall in the saddle[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dead Sun Rising[/bold] wrote: Danny ings. Destroyed Rovers in 2014. FACT.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't say destroyed... But yeah help beat us ha so bask in the glory won't last for ever....[/p][/quote]Are you actually English?[/p][/quote]Knuckle dragging ne'er-do-well owned, now back to the story. May not be the most glamorous opponents or biggest test but a good run out never the less. And great for the new boys to set their sights on goal so accurately. It's all coming together very nicely.[/p][/quote]Yeah it's good gelling together after one game it's looking like a bright future... Sordell will be ripping john terry apart.[/p][/quote]Four weeks until the start of the season dumbo, I'm pretty sure we will be **** site more active than Trampburn in the transfer market.[/p][/quote]Oh yeah a lot more exciting bet you can't sleep at night... All that promotion money and still buy championship players.[/p][/quote]£120million in fact.... and what's your own financial situation at present? £60million in debt you say? And rising? Really? Oh dear. Well that means that little old Burnley FC are over £180million richer than Blackburn Rovers.... now what does that mean for the future prospects of these two clubs? Perhaps its time to wind that filthy pencil neck in you degenerate Shadsworth crotch-sniffer. Burnley FC are in the Premier League and £180million richer than poor old penniless Blackburn Rovers.... a truly SICKENING reversal of fortunes wouldn't you say. ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY MILLION ENGLISH POUNDS. LOL![/p][/quote]That's what I mean all that money and sign championship players that won't keep you up... Goin down goin down!!! BlackburnRoversFC f*****g hate burnley
  • Score: -1

7:36am Mon 21 Jul 14

rovers1968 says...

Let's see how many dingles crall out from under their stones when prem kicks off cause ground will be half empty after Christmas when you are relegated back to leagues you might win a game
Let's see how many dingles crall out from under their stones when prem kicks off cause ground will be half empty after Christmas when you are relegated back to leagues you might win a game rovers1968
  • Score: -1

7:39am Mon 21 Jul 14

rovers1968 says...

Whoops ( crawl ) early in morning
Whoops ( crawl ) early in morning rovers1968
  • Score: -1

8:14am Mon 21 Jul 14

A Darener says...

£120M, peanuts to the Venky's!
£120M, peanuts to the Venky's! A Darener
  • Score: 0

8:15am Mon 21 Jul 14

A Darener says...

8 0 ! Good luck in the European cup final!
8 0 ! Good luck in the European cup final! A Darener
  • Score: 0

9:17am Mon 21 Jul 14

Chuck Norris' Roundhouse says...

rovers1968 wrote:
Let's see how many dingles crall out from under their stones when prem kicks off cause ground will be half empty after Christmas when you are relegated back to leagues you might win a game
Boo hoo hoo is the ickle Blackburn fan all upset that Burnley are in the Premier League?

Is that why you are posting on a BURNLEY article at 7.30 in the morning - can you not sleep? Is the thought of Burnley playing Chelsea in a month giving you sleepless nights?

Ha ha ha poor little Second Division rubbish.
[quote][p][bold]rovers1968[/bold] wrote: Let's see how many dingles crall out from under their stones when prem kicks off cause ground will be half empty after Christmas when you are relegated back to leagues you might win a game[/p][/quote]Boo hoo hoo is the ickle Blackburn fan all upset that Burnley are in the Premier League? Is that why you are posting on a BURNLEY article at 7.30 in the morning - can you not sleep? Is the thought of Burnley playing Chelsea in a month giving you sleepless nights? Ha ha ha poor little Second Division rubbish. Chuck Norris' Roundhouse
  • Score: 2

9:39am Mon 21 Jul 14

Harwoodstblue says...

Chuck Norris' Roundhouse wrote:
rovers1968 wrote:
Let's see how many dingles crall out from under their stones when prem kicks off cause ground will be half empty after Christmas when you are relegated back to leagues you might win a game
Boo hoo hoo is the ickle Blackburn fan all upset that Burnley are in the Premier League?

Is that why you are posting on a BURNLEY article at 7.30 in the morning - can you not sleep? Is the thought of Burnley playing Chelsea in a month giving you sleepless nights?

Ha ha ha poor little Second Division rubbish.
Morning guys, well done. But I heard you were playing the under 16s who had three sent off? .....
COYB...
[quote][p][bold]Chuck Norris' Roundhouse[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]rovers1968[/bold] wrote: Let's see how many dingles crall out from under their stones when prem kicks off cause ground will be half empty after Christmas when you are relegated back to leagues you might win a game[/p][/quote]Boo hoo hoo is the ickle Blackburn fan all upset that Burnley are in the Premier League? Is that why you are posting on a BURNLEY article at 7.30 in the morning - can you not sleep? Is the thought of Burnley playing Chelsea in a month giving you sleepless nights? Ha ha ha poor little Second Division rubbish.[/p][/quote]Morning guys, well done. But I heard you were playing the under 16s who had three sent off? ..... COYB... Harwoodstblue
  • Score: 0

1:33pm Mon 21 Jul 14

AnotherPounding4Burnley says...

I see a couple of our moneyball misfit dogs of war are out injured from our paper thin squad already. Still this lean manufacturing technique of running a football club has a successful history or did we just flog the luck donkey until it collapsed over the line? Still our well run club directors know best after all, we won't be going into this premiership season with an overrated lacking quality average Joe and journeyman squad like we did last time, oh hang on a minute.
I see a couple of our moneyball misfit dogs of war are out injured from our paper thin squad already. Still this lean manufacturing technique of running a football club has a successful history or did we just flog the luck donkey until it collapsed over the line? Still our well run club directors know best after all, we won't be going into this premiership season with an overrated lacking quality average Joe and journeyman squad like we did last time, oh hang on a minute. AnotherPounding4Burnley
  • Score: -2

1:57pm Mon 21 Jul 14

AnotherPounding4Burnley says...

Its a good job we are going to be the fittest squad in the premier league, The BMI readings of those in traction is going to break records.
Its a good job we are going to be the fittest squad in the premier league, The BMI readings of those in traction is going to break records. AnotherPounding4Burnley
  • Score: -1

2:27pm Mon 21 Jul 14

Chuck Norris' Roundhouse says...

AnotherPounding4Burn
ley
wrote:
Its a good job we are going to be the fittest squad in the premier league, The BMI readings of those in traction is going to break records.
Who is in traction?

Nobody that's who you **** moron
[quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: Its a good job we are going to be the fittest squad in the premier league, The BMI readings of those in traction is going to break records.[/p][/quote]Who is in traction? Nobody that's who you **** moron Chuck Norris' Roundhouse
  • Score: 0

2:46pm Mon 21 Jul 14

AnotherPounding4Burnley says...

Chuck Norris' Roundhouse wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn

ley
wrote:
Its a good job we are going to be the fittest squad in the premier league, The BMI readings of those in traction is going to break records.
Who is in traction?

Nobody that's who you **** moron
Okay so I exaggerated a bit but the paper thin squad is already crumbling before our very eyes
This austrian fifth tier club must be quite physical in comparison to our unibond premier teams, as our squad seem to be dropping like flies
[quote][p][bold]Chuck Norris' Roundhouse[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: Its a good job we are going to be the fittest squad in the premier league, The BMI readings of those in traction is going to break records.[/p][/quote]Who is in traction? Nobody that's who you **** moron[/p][/quote]Okay so I exaggerated a bit but the paper thin squad is already crumbling before our very eyes This austrian fifth tier club must be quite physical in comparison to our unibond premier teams, as our squad seem to be dropping like flies AnotherPounding4Burnley
  • Score: 0

2:59pm Mon 21 Jul 14

Chuck Norris' Roundhouse says...

AnotherPounding4Burn
ley
wrote:
Chuck Norris' Roundhouse wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn


ley
wrote:
Its a good job we are going to be the fittest squad in the premier league, The BMI readings of those in traction is going to break records.
Who is in traction?

Nobody that's who you **** moron
Okay so I exaggerated a bit but the paper thin squad is already crumbling before our very eyes
This austrian fifth tier club must be quite physical in comparison to our unibond premier teams, as our squad seem to be dropping like flies
Really? Because the players got injured BEFORE the game and were sent home BEFORE the game, so please explain how the side we played were to physical.

And two minor injuries is hardly the squad 'Dropping like flies'.

You know absolutely nothing about Burnley FC which is why you are a sad Blackburn loser.
[quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Chuck Norris' Roundhouse[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: Its a good job we are going to be the fittest squad in the premier league, The BMI readings of those in traction is going to break records.[/p][/quote]Who is in traction? Nobody that's who you **** moron[/p][/quote]Okay so I exaggerated a bit but the paper thin squad is already crumbling before our very eyes This austrian fifth tier club must be quite physical in comparison to our unibond premier teams, as our squad seem to be dropping like flies[/p][/quote]Really? Because the players got injured BEFORE the game and were sent home BEFORE the game, so please explain how the side we played were to physical. And two minor injuries is hardly the squad 'Dropping like flies'. You know absolutely nothing about Burnley FC which is why you are a sad Blackburn loser. Chuck Norris' Roundhouse
  • Score: 0

3:44pm Mon 21 Jul 14

AnotherPounding4Burnley says...

Chuck Norris' Roundhouse wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn

ley
wrote:
Chuck Norris' Roundhouse wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn



ley
wrote:
Its a good job we are going to be the fittest squad in the premier league, The BMI readings of those in traction is going to break records.
Who is in traction?

Nobody that's who you **** moron
Okay so I exaggerated a bit but the paper thin squad is already crumbling before our very eyes
This austrian fifth tier club must be quite physical in comparison to our unibond premier teams, as our squad seem to be dropping like flies
Really? Because the players got injured BEFORE the game and were sent home BEFORE the game, so please explain how the side we played were to physical.

And two minor injuries is hardly the squad 'Dropping like flies'.

You know absolutely nothing about Burnley FC which is why you are a sad Blackburn loser.
As expected our dogs of war moneyball misfits are dropping like pack Donkeys under the strain of training for the Austrian unibond outfit.
Last season we lucked out with injuries, this season it looks like we are falling to pieces. Better get on the loan market phone and get some cover in.
[quote][p][bold]Chuck Norris' Roundhouse[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Chuck Norris' Roundhouse[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: Its a good job we are going to be the fittest squad in the premier league, The BMI readings of those in traction is going to break records.[/p][/quote]Who is in traction? Nobody that's who you **** moron[/p][/quote]Okay so I exaggerated a bit but the paper thin squad is already crumbling before our very eyes This austrian fifth tier club must be quite physical in comparison to our unibond premier teams, as our squad seem to be dropping like flies[/p][/quote]Really? Because the players got injured BEFORE the game and were sent home BEFORE the game, so please explain how the side we played were to physical. And two minor injuries is hardly the squad 'Dropping like flies'. You know absolutely nothing about Burnley FC which is why you are a sad Blackburn loser.[/p][/quote]As expected our dogs of war moneyball misfits are dropping like pack Donkeys under the strain of training for the Austrian unibond outfit. Last season we lucked out with injuries, this season it looks like we are falling to pieces. Better get on the loan market phone and get some cover in. AnotherPounding4Burnley
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree