FULL-TIME: Burnley 1, Birmingham 2

First published in Sport

BURNLEY'S winning league start to 2013 came to an end in dramatic fashion, as Marlon King fired in a late volley, after the Clarets had been reduced to 10 men.

Dean Marney was given his marching orders in the 61st minute for a crunching tackle on Paul Robinson in midfield.

The midfielder felt hard done to after winning the ball, but he had left the former Bolton Wanderers defender in a heap in the process.

Burnley had previously equalised through a Ross Wallace penalty.

Birmingham had taken a 21st minute lead when Curtis Davies headed in Ross Hall's corner.

The Clarets searched for an equaliser before the break, with Chris McCann forcing a save from Jack Butland. Danny Ings had missed a trio of early headers.

Burnley started the second half well, with Danny Ings denied by the post and Jack Butland producing a super save to keep out Sam Vokes.

But the equaliser quickly came - 10 minutes into the second half - when Junior Stanislas was brought down by Robinson and Ross Wallace buried the spot kick.

The Clarets were reduced to 10 men soon after, when Marney thundered into a midfield challenge, won the ball, but sent Robinson flying.

Referee Darren Drysdale immediately reached for his pocket and produced a red card.

Burnley continued to take the game to the visitors. Danny Ings was , and looked certain to earn a point until the closing minutes when Marlon King cracked in an unstoppable volley from substitute Nikola Zigic's flick-on.

Comments (60)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:12pm Sat 26 Jan 13

Lancs - pensioner says...

Lowly lowly Birmingham 2

Sad sad Dingles 1

BRFC 3 goals and a clean sheet AWAY from home

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Great weekend!
Lowly lowly Birmingham 2 Sad sad Dingles 1 BRFC 3 goals and a clean sheet AWAY from home Ha ha ha ha ha ha Great weekend! Lancs - pensioner
  • Score: 0

5:17pm Sat 26 Jan 13

speedie_rovers_legend says...

Oh yes this is a perfect result for the blues we completly outplayed the dingles today, and the blues won as well i am a made up blue today,
Oh yes this is a perfect result for the blues we completly outplayed the dingles today, and the blues won as well i am a made up blue today, speedie_rovers_legend
  • Score: 0

5:20pm Sat 26 Jan 13

1952 rover says...

HA HA HA HA . Lowly Birmingham. Blaming the ref ?
HA HA HA HA . Lowly Birmingham. Blaming the ref ? 1952 rover
  • Score: 0

5:21pm Sat 26 Jan 13

1952 rover says...

where are all the dingles oh they will be typing on the rovers comments page. Shame on them. HA HA HA HA
where are all the dingles oh they will be typing on the rovers comments page. Shame on them. HA HA HA HA 1952 rover
  • Score: 0

5:25pm Sat 26 Jan 13

SuperBlues says...

Never felt more like singing the blues when ROVERS win and Burnley lose HA HA, enjoy your evening dingles haha
Never felt more like singing the blues when ROVERS win and Burnley lose HA HA, enjoy your evening dingles haha SuperBlues
  • Score: 0

5:28pm Sat 26 Jan 13

Chris P Bacon says...

1952 rover wrote:
where are all the dingles oh they will be typing on the rovers comments page. Shame on them. HA HA HA HA
Oh the irony and this blert doesn't realise what a stupid idiot it's made him look. And he was one of the thousands of Grintwum Ruhrvurs who NEVER EVEN WENT to the game he's boasting about! You've lost all rights to your boast, knobhead.
[quote][p][bold]1952 rover[/bold] wrote: where are all the dingles oh they will be typing on the rovers comments page. Shame on them. HA HA HA HA[/p][/quote]Oh the irony and this blert doesn't realise what a stupid idiot it's made him look. And he was one of the thousands of Grintwum Ruhrvurs who NEVER EVEN WENT to the game he's boasting about! You've lost all rights to your boast, knobhead. Chris P Bacon
  • Score: 0

5:30pm Sat 26 Jan 13

steve18gls says...

watch your back DINGLES, the rovers are on the way back up !
watch your back DINGLES, the rovers are on the way back up ! steve18gls
  • Score: 0

5:35pm Sat 26 Jan 13

anon starter says...

Come on Chris P Backstop where are you now. The post Xmas dingle decline has begun like we knew it would. Roll on March!!!! 34 years
Come on Chris P Backstop where are you now. The post Xmas dingle decline has begun like we knew it would. Roll on March!!!! 34 years anon starter
  • Score: 0

5:35pm Sat 26 Jan 13

Chris P Bacon says...

steve18gls wrote:
watch your back DINGLES, the rovers are on the way back up !
No they're not. They're in the unenviable position of a team concentrating on the cup! And still taking pathetic numbers of 'fans' to away games - you being one of them - would you have infringed your curfew orders if you'd got back too late?
[quote][p][bold]steve18gls[/bold] wrote: watch your back DINGLES, the rovers are on the way back up ![/p][/quote]No they're not. They're in the unenviable position of a team concentrating on the cup! And still taking pathetic numbers of 'fans' to away games - you being one of them - would you have infringed your curfew orders if you'd got back too late? Chris P Bacon
  • Score: 0

5:38pm Sat 26 Jan 13

anon starter says...

Where you you this afternoon Chris P Donut. Clearly not at the game judging by the time of your post! The dingles are in dire straits and you know it. A good cup run beckons for us followed up with promotion and waving goodbye to the 6 fingered brigade
Where you you this afternoon Chris P Donut. Clearly not at the game judging by the time of your post! The dingles are in dire straits and you know it. A good cup run beckons for us followed up with promotion and waving goodbye to the 6 fingered brigade anon starter
  • Score: 0

5:53pm Sat 26 Jan 13

hasslem hasslem says...

anon starter wrote:
Where you you this afternoon Chris P Donut. Clearly not at the game judging by the time of your post! The dingles are in dire straits and you know it. A good cup run beckons for us followed up with promotion and waving goodbye to the 6 fingered brigade
crispy is not a dingle, he/she is not a rover - he/she is a bin-dipper who doesn't watch his/her team and prefers to muck spread on both rovers and dingle sites.

worth ignoring on football threads - although he/she sometimes makes worthwhile contributions on news stories.
[quote][p][bold]anon starter[/bold] wrote: Where you you this afternoon Chris P Donut. Clearly not at the game judging by the time of your post! The dingles are in dire straits and you know it. A good cup run beckons for us followed up with promotion and waving goodbye to the 6 fingered brigade[/p][/quote]crispy is not a dingle, he/she is not a rover - he/she is a bin-dipper who doesn't watch his/her team and prefers to muck spread on both rovers and dingle sites. worth ignoring on football threads - although he/she sometimes makes worthwhile contributions on news stories. hasslem hasslem
  • Score: 0

5:54pm Sat 26 Jan 13

RoversMCMLXXV says...

Chris P Bacon wrote:
steve18gls wrote:
watch your back DINGLES, the rovers are on the way back up !
No they're not. They're in the unenviable position of a team concentrating on the cup! And still taking pathetic numbers of 'fans' to away games - you being one of them - would you have infringed your curfew orders if you'd got back too late?
Pathetic number of fans?

11,000 at Turdville today.

Are you boycotting? Have Venkys bought you aswell?
[quote][p][bold]Chris P Bacon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]steve18gls[/bold] wrote: watch your back DINGLES, the rovers are on the way back up ![/p][/quote]No they're not. They're in the unenviable position of a team concentrating on the cup! And still taking pathetic numbers of 'fans' to away games - you being one of them - would you have infringed your curfew orders if you'd got back too late?[/p][/quote]Pathetic number of fans? 11,000 at Turdville today. Are you boycotting? Have Venkys bought you aswell? RoversMCMLXXV
  • Score: 0

5:57pm Sat 26 Jan 13

Chris P Bacon says...

hasslem hasslem wrote:
anon starter wrote:
Where you you this afternoon Chris P Donut. Clearly not at the game judging by the time of your post! The dingles are in dire straits and you know it. A good cup run beckons for us followed up with promotion and waving goodbye to the 6 fingered brigade
crispy is not a dingle, he/she is not a rover - he/she is a bin-dipper who doesn't watch his/her team and prefers to muck spread on both rovers and dingle sites.

worth ignoring on football threads - although he/she sometimes makes worthwhile contributions on news stories.
It's a real tragedy when you have to **** in the same bog as that worthless stankwayne (Sp). Even you are not so desperate for someone to bolster your position you have to side with that. Are you? Please say you're not.
[quote][p][bold]hasslem hasslem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]anon starter[/bold] wrote: Where you you this afternoon Chris P Donut. Clearly not at the game judging by the time of your post! The dingles are in dire straits and you know it. A good cup run beckons for us followed up with promotion and waving goodbye to the 6 fingered brigade[/p][/quote]crispy is not a dingle, he/she is not a rover - he/she is a bin-dipper who doesn't watch his/her team and prefers to muck spread on both rovers and dingle sites. worth ignoring on football threads - although he/she sometimes makes worthwhile contributions on news stories.[/p][/quote]It's a real tragedy when you have to **** in the same bog as that worthless stankwayne (Sp). Even you are not so desperate for someone to bolster your position you have to side with that. Are you? Please say you're not. Chris P Bacon
  • Score: 0

5:59pm Sat 26 Jan 13

chegwin says...

NICE ONE AGENT DYCHE,KEEP UP THE DELUSION!!!
NICE ONE AGENT DYCHE,KEEP UP THE DELUSION!!! chegwin
  • Score: 0

6:12pm Sat 26 Jan 13

jim 2012 says...

Chris P Bacon wrote:
steve18gls wrote:
watch your back DINGLES, the rovers are on the way back up !
No they're not. They're in the unenviable position of a team concentrating on the cup! And still taking pathetic numbers of 'fans' to away games - you being one of them - would you have infringed your curfew orders if you'd got back too late?
did you not see the snow on the roads
some dingles really are stupid
[quote][p][bold]Chris P Bacon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]steve18gls[/bold] wrote: watch your back DINGLES, the rovers are on the way back up ![/p][/quote]No they're not. They're in the unenviable position of a team concentrating on the cup! And still taking pathetic numbers of 'fans' to away games - you being one of them - would you have infringed your curfew orders if you'd got back too late?[/p][/quote]did you not see the snow on the roads some dingles really are stupid jim 2012
  • Score: 0

6:12pm Sat 26 Jan 13

anon starter says...

34 years Bacon 34 years!!!
34 years Bacon 34 years!!! anon starter
  • Score: 0

6:14pm Sat 26 Jan 13

wacked1212@gmail.com says...

Chris P Bacon wrote:
1952 rover wrote:
where are all the dingles oh they will be typing on the rovers comments page. Shame on them. HA HA HA HA
Oh the irony and this blert doesn't realise what a stupid idiot it's made him look. And he was one of the thousands of Grintwum Ruhrvurs who NEVER EVEN WENT to the game he's boasting about! You've lost all rights to your boast, knobhead.
."Grintwum"....A made up word I've only ever seen used by one other poster......Is this Gudari ( IRA DUG) the terrorist loving, English hating Scotsman posting his nonsensical hatred under another guise???..
[quote][p][bold]Chris P Bacon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]1952 rover[/bold] wrote: where are all the dingles oh they will be typing on the rovers comments page. Shame on them. HA HA HA HA[/p][/quote]Oh the irony and this blert doesn't realise what a stupid idiot it's made him look. And he was one of the thousands of Grintwum Ruhrvurs who NEVER EVEN WENT to the game he's boasting about! You've lost all rights to your boast, knobhead.[/p][/quote]."Grintwum"....A made up word I've only ever seen used by one other poster......Is this Gudari ( IRA DUG) the terrorist loving, English hating Scotsman posting his nonsensical hatred under another guise???.. wacked1212@gmail.com
  • Score: 0

6:20pm Sat 26 Jan 13

Heelwalker.1 says...

Chris P Bacon wrote:
hasslem hasslem wrote:
anon starter wrote:
Where you you this afternoon Chris P Donut. Clearly not at the game judging by the time of your post! The dingles are in dire straits and you know it. A good cup run beckons for us followed up with promotion and waving goodbye to the 6 fingered brigade
crispy is not a dingle, he/she is not a rover - he/she is a bin-dipper who doesn't watch his/her team and prefers to muck spread on both rovers and dingle sites.

worth ignoring on football threads - although he/she sometimes makes worthwhile contributions on news stories.
It's a real tragedy when you have to **** in the same bog as that worthless stankwayne (Sp). Even you are not so desperate for someone to bolster your position you have to side with that. Are you? Please say you're not.
Look Crispy, give it up. We know you're 'upset. Just get used to it or support a bigger team.
[quote][p][bold]Chris P Bacon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]hasslem hasslem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]anon starter[/bold] wrote: Where you you this afternoon Chris P Donut. Clearly not at the game judging by the time of your post! The dingles are in dire straits and you know it. A good cup run beckons for us followed up with promotion and waving goodbye to the 6 fingered brigade[/p][/quote]crispy is not a dingle, he/she is not a rover - he/she is a bin-dipper who doesn't watch his/her team and prefers to muck spread on both rovers and dingle sites. worth ignoring on football threads - although he/she sometimes makes worthwhile contributions on news stories.[/p][/quote]It's a real tragedy when you have to **** in the same bog as that worthless stankwayne (Sp). Even you are not so desperate for someone to bolster your position you have to side with that. Are you? Please say you're not.[/p][/quote]Look Crispy, give it up. We know you're 'upset. Just get used to it or support a bigger team. Heelwalker.1
  • Score: 0

6:20pm Sat 26 Jan 13

oggy 56 says...

dirty burnley .player sent off again well done marlon king
dirty burnley .player sent off again well done marlon king oggy 56
  • Score: 0

6:38pm Sat 26 Jan 13

A Darener says...

Rhodes catching up on Austin!
Rhodes catching up on Austin! A Darener
  • Score: 0

6:41pm Sat 26 Jan 13

steve18gls says...

RoversMCMLXXV wrote:
Chris P Bacon wrote:
steve18gls wrote:
watch your back DINGLES, the rovers are on the way back up !
No they're not. They're in the unenviable position of a team concentrating on the cup! And still taking pathetic numbers of 'fans' to away games - you being one of them - would you have infringed your curfew orders if you'd got back too late?
Pathetic number of fans?

11,000 at Turdville today.

Are you boycotting? Have Venkys bought you aswell?
ha ha, well said mate ! pathetic dingle. lol lol lol
[quote][p][bold]RoversMCMLXXV[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Chris P Bacon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]steve18gls[/bold] wrote: watch your back DINGLES, the rovers are on the way back up ![/p][/quote]No they're not. They're in the unenviable position of a team concentrating on the cup! And still taking pathetic numbers of 'fans' to away games - you being one of them - would you have infringed your curfew orders if you'd got back too late?[/p][/quote]Pathetic number of fans? 11,000 at Turdville today. Are you boycotting? Have Venkys bought you aswell?[/p][/quote]ha ha, well said mate ! pathetic dingle. lol lol lol steve18gls
  • Score: 0

6:45pm Sat 26 Jan 13

steve18gls says...

chegwin wrote:
NICE ONE AGENT DYCHE,KEEP UP THE DELUSION!!!
ha ha, in your face pathetic dingle scum !
[quote][p][bold]chegwin[/bold] wrote: NICE ONE AGENT DYCHE,KEEP UP THE DELUSION!!![/p][/quote]ha ha, in your face pathetic dingle scum ! steve18gls
  • Score: 0

6:46pm Sat 26 Jan 13

BeardwoodB says...

Lancs - pensioner wrote:
Lowly lowly Birmingham 2

Sad sad Dingles 1

BRFC 3 goals and a clean sheet AWAY from home

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Great weekend!
Doubt your a pensioner, I thought I'd check on these pages as there was 20 comments and typical it's full of thick so called Rovers fans.
I've stopped slating Burnley because karma is a ****.
0-3 in the cup with an injury to Kean!
Grow up you sad c u n t and support Rovers and leave Burnley to it.
Is it any wonder why many fans dislike ours.
Arrogance.
[quote][p][bold]Lancs - pensioner[/bold] wrote: Lowly lowly Birmingham 2 Sad sad Dingles 1 BRFC 3 goals and a clean sheet AWAY from home Ha ha ha ha ha ha Great weekend![/p][/quote]Doubt your a pensioner, I thought I'd check on these pages as there was 20 comments and typical it's full of thick so called Rovers fans. I've stopped slating Burnley because karma is a ****. 0-3 in the cup with an injury to Kean! Grow up you sad c u n t and support Rovers and leave Burnley to it. Is it any wonder why many fans dislike ours. Arrogance. BeardwoodB
  • Score: 0

6:58pm Sat 26 Jan 13

drunken donut says...

wacked1212@gmail.com wrote:
Chris P Bacon wrote:
1952 rover wrote:
where are all the dingles oh they will be typing on the rovers comments page. Shame on them. HA HA HA HA
Oh the irony and this blert doesn't realise what a stupid idiot it's made him look. And he was one of the thousands of Grintwum Ruhrvurs who NEVER EVEN WENT to the game he's boasting about! You've lost all rights to your boast, knobhead.
."Grintwum"....
A made up word I've only ever seen used by one other poster......Is this Gudari ( IRA DUG) the terrorist loving, English hating Scotsman posting his nonsensical hatred under another guise???..
You should have added that he comes from Earby and all the locals know him.
[quote][p][bold]wacked1212@gmail.com[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Chris P Bacon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]1952 rover[/bold] wrote: where are all the dingles oh they will be typing on the rovers comments page. Shame on them. HA HA HA HA[/p][/quote]Oh the irony and this blert doesn't realise what a stupid idiot it's made him look. And he was one of the thousands of Grintwum Ruhrvurs who NEVER EVEN WENT to the game he's boasting about! You've lost all rights to your boast, knobhead.[/p][/quote]."Grintwum".... A made up word I've only ever seen used by one other poster......Is this Gudari ( IRA DUG) the terrorist loving, English hating Scotsman posting his nonsensical hatred under another guise???..[/p][/quote]You should have added that he comes from Earby and all the locals know him. drunken donut
  • Score: 0

7:19pm Sat 26 Jan 13

walshy2866 says...

Usual post Christmas format.
The cream rising to the top and the dog-5hit sliding down the pavement.

35 years
Usual post Christmas format. The cream rising to the top and the dog-5hit sliding down the pavement. 35 years walshy2866
  • Score: 0

7:46pm Sat 26 Jan 13

Heelwalker.1 says...

BeardwoodB wrote:
Lancs - pensioner wrote:
Lowly lowly Birmingham 2

Sad sad Dingles 1

BRFC 3 goals and a clean sheet AWAY from home

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Great weekend!
Doubt your a pensioner, I thought I'd check on these pages as there was 20 comments and typical it's full of thick so called Rovers fans.
I've stopped slating Burnley because karma is a ****.
0-3 in the cup with an injury to Kean!
Grow up you sad c u n t and support Rovers and leave Burnley to it.
Is it any wonder why many fans dislike ours.
Arrogance.
What are you doing on here then.
If you don't like it, simple, don't read it.and leave folk alone.
Arrogant ****
[quote][p][bold]BeardwoodB[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lancs - pensioner[/bold] wrote: Lowly lowly Birmingham 2 Sad sad Dingles 1 BRFC 3 goals and a clean sheet AWAY from home Ha ha ha ha ha ha Great weekend![/p][/quote]Doubt your a pensioner, I thought I'd check on these pages as there was 20 comments and typical it's full of thick so called Rovers fans. I've stopped slating Burnley because karma is a ****. 0-3 in the cup with an injury to Kean! Grow up you sad c u n t and support Rovers and leave Burnley to it. Is it any wonder why many fans dislike ours. Arrogance.[/p][/quote]What are you doing on here then. If you don't like it, simple, don't read it.and leave folk alone. Arrogant **** Heelwalker.1
  • Score: 0

7:54pm Sat 26 Jan 13

Lancs - pensioner says...

BeardwoodB wrote:
Lancs - pensioner wrote:
Lowly lowly Birmingham 2

Sad sad Dingles 1

BRFC 3 goals and a clean sheet AWAY from home

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Great weekend!
Doubt your a pensioner, I thought I'd check on these pages as there was 20 comments and typical it's full of thick so called Rovers fans.
I've stopped slating Burnley because karma is a ****.
0-3 in the cup with an injury to Kean!
Grow up you sad c u n t and support Rovers and leave Burnley to it.
Is it any wonder why many fans dislike ours.
Arrogance.
It's called freedom of speech young man, it's also called "Banter" amongst local rivals, next week it could be our turn, and we will get the same, no harm just pure fun.

So crawl back into your sad little world and leave us fans to have a laugh together, you sad little cretin.
[quote][p][bold]BeardwoodB[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lancs - pensioner[/bold] wrote: Lowly lowly Birmingham 2 Sad sad Dingles 1 BRFC 3 goals and a clean sheet AWAY from home Ha ha ha ha ha ha Great weekend![/p][/quote]Doubt your a pensioner, I thought I'd check on these pages as there was 20 comments and typical it's full of thick so called Rovers fans. I've stopped slating Burnley because karma is a ****. 0-3 in the cup with an injury to Kean! Grow up you sad c u n t and support Rovers and leave Burnley to it. Is it any wonder why many fans dislike ours. Arrogance.[/p][/quote]It's called freedom of speech young man, it's also called "Banter" amongst local rivals, next week it could be our turn, and we will get the same, no harm just pure fun. So crawl back into your sad little world and leave us fans to have a laugh together, you sad little cretin. Lancs - pensioner
  • Score: 0

8:05pm Sat 26 Jan 13

Heelwalker.1 says...

Lancs - pensioner wrote:
BeardwoodB wrote:
Lancs - pensioner wrote:
Lowly lowly Birmingham 2

Sad sad Dingles 1

BRFC 3 goals and a clean sheet AWAY from home

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Great weekend!
Doubt your a pensioner, I thought I'd check on these pages as there was 20 comments and typical it's full of thick so called Rovers fans.
I've stopped slating Burnley because karma is a ****.
0-3 in the cup with an injury to Kean!
Grow up you sad c u n t and support Rovers and leave Burnley to it.
Is it any wonder why many fans dislike ours.
Arrogance.
It's called freedom of speech young man, it's also called "Banter" amongst local rivals, next week it could be our turn, and we will get the same, no harm just pure fun.

So crawl back into your sad little world and leave us fans to have a laugh together, you sad little cretin.
Well said, there are some sad B******
[quote][p][bold]Lancs - pensioner[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BeardwoodB[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lancs - pensioner[/bold] wrote: Lowly lowly Birmingham 2 Sad sad Dingles 1 BRFC 3 goals and a clean sheet AWAY from home Ha ha ha ha ha ha Great weekend![/p][/quote]Doubt your a pensioner, I thought I'd check on these pages as there was 20 comments and typical it's full of thick so called Rovers fans. I've stopped slating Burnley because karma is a ****. 0-3 in the cup with an injury to Kean! Grow up you sad c u n t and support Rovers and leave Burnley to it. Is it any wonder why many fans dislike ours. Arrogance.[/p][/quote]It's called freedom of speech young man, it's also called "Banter" amongst local rivals, next week it could be our turn, and we will get the same, no harm just pure fun. So crawl back into your sad little world and leave us fans to have a laugh together, you sad little cretin.[/p][/quote]Well said, there are some sad B****** Heelwalker.1
  • Score: 0

8:57pm Sat 26 Jan 13

Forever Blue says...

Chris P Bacon wrote:
1952 rover wrote:
where are all the dingles oh they will be typing on the rovers comments page. Shame on them. HA HA HA HA
Oh the irony and this blert doesn't realise what a stupid idiot it's made him look. And he was one of the thousands of Grintwum Ruhrvurs who NEVER EVEN WENT to the game he's boasting about! You've lost all rights to your boast, knobhead.
Oh so the two wheel I touched Sir Bradley Wiggins shorts idiot returns always thought this guy would stand up for for his principles and was above most posts on here even though he has no reason to come on these local pages as he is a Liverpool reserves supporter i.e. : Everton fan .
But tonight he as finally shown is spots the guy is not worth a reply swearing away on public forums nice one well done please go away and don't come back we don't need people like you.
[quote][p][bold]Chris P Bacon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]1952 rover[/bold] wrote: where are all the dingles oh they will be typing on the rovers comments page. Shame on them. HA HA HA HA[/p][/quote]Oh the irony and this blert doesn't realise what a stupid idiot it's made him look. And he was one of the thousands of Grintwum Ruhrvurs who NEVER EVEN WENT to the game he's boasting about! You've lost all rights to your boast, knobhead.[/p][/quote]Oh so the two wheel I touched Sir Bradley Wiggins shorts idiot returns always thought this guy would stand up for for his principles and was above most posts on here even though he has no reason to come on these local pages as he is a Liverpool reserves supporter i.e. : Everton fan . But tonight he as finally shown is spots the guy is not worth a reply swearing away on public forums nice one well done please go away and don't come back we don't need people like you. Forever Blue
  • Score: 0

10:41pm Sat 26 Jan 13

Jarrod Schulz Bearded Wonder says...

Bacon is worse than a dingle and we know the reason why.
1 He is a liverpool fan whose season is over by February again.
2 He is so jealous that Rovers are on the EPL trophy and Liverpool never will be.
3 He likes to mock although deep down he knows Suarez will leave when it dawns on him also, that Liverpool will win nothing in his lifetime.
4 He shaves his legs like a girl
5 Why?
Bacon is worse than a dingle and we know the reason why. 1 He is a liverpool fan whose season is over by February again. 2 He is so jealous that Rovers are on the EPL trophy and Liverpool never will be. 3 He likes to mock although deep down he knows Suarez will leave when it dawns on him also, that Liverpool will win nothing in his lifetime. 4 He shaves his legs like a girl 5 Why? Jarrod Schulz Bearded Wonder
  • Score: 0

10:42pm Sat 26 Jan 13

Jarrod Schulz Bearded Wonder says...

Jarrod Schulz Bearded Wonder wrote:
Bacon is worse than a dingle and we know the reason why.
1 He is a liverpool fan whose season is over by February again.
2 He is so jealous that Rovers are on the EPL trophy and Liverpool never will be.
3 He likes to mock although deep down he knows Suarez will leave when it dawns on him also, that Liverpool will win nothing in his lifetime.
4 He shaves his legs like a girl
5 Why?
Even better, he is a Liverpool reserves supporter
[quote][p][bold]Jarrod Schulz Bearded Wonder[/bold] wrote: Bacon is worse than a dingle and we know the reason why. 1 He is a liverpool fan whose season is over by February again. 2 He is so jealous that Rovers are on the EPL trophy and Liverpool never will be. 3 He likes to mock although deep down he knows Suarez will leave when it dawns on him also, that Liverpool will win nothing in his lifetime. 4 He shaves his legs like a girl 5 Why?[/p][/quote]Even better, he is a Liverpool reserves supporter Jarrod Schulz Bearded Wonder
  • Score: 0

11:21pm Sat 26 Jan 13

hasslem hasslem says...

Jarrod Schulz Bearded Wonder wrote:
Jarrod Schulz Bearded Wonder wrote:
Bacon is worse than a dingle and we know the reason why.
1 He is a liverpool fan whose season is over by February again.
2 He is so jealous that Rovers are on the EPL trophy and Liverpool never will be.
3 He likes to mock although deep down he knows Suarez will leave when it dawns on him also, that Liverpool will win nothing in his lifetime.
4 He shaves his legs like a girl
5 Why?
Even better, he is a Liverpool reserves supporter
for all your nonsense of last week about rovers supporters being disrespectful towards women - you automatically eliminate 50% of the population by jumping to conclusions that creepy is male.

kdg - you should know better than most

how can have so much contempt for women?....shame on you!
[quote][p][bold]Jarrod Schulz Bearded Wonder[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Jarrod Schulz Bearded Wonder[/bold] wrote: Bacon is worse than a dingle and we know the reason why. 1 He is a liverpool fan whose season is over by February again. 2 He is so jealous that Rovers are on the EPL trophy and Liverpool never will be. 3 He likes to mock although deep down he knows Suarez will leave when it dawns on him also, that Liverpool will win nothing in his lifetime. 4 He shaves his legs like a girl 5 Why?[/p][/quote]Even better, he is a Liverpool reserves supporter[/p][/quote]for all your nonsense of last week about rovers supporters being disrespectful towards women - you automatically eliminate 50% of the population by jumping to conclusions that creepy is male. kdg - you should know better than most how can have so much contempt for women?....shame on you! hasslem hasslem
  • Score: 0

11:37pm Sat 26 Jan 13

stevieclaret says...

A Darener wrote:
Rhodes catching up on Austin!
He is bound to cos Austin hasn't played for a month u fool!!! Friggin hell has someone opened up the mental ward on here. Thought it was a burnley thread but the dratsabs av one results n it's the swallow in their summer! How many points???
[quote][p][bold]A Darener[/bold] wrote: Rhodes catching up on Austin![/p][/quote]He is bound to cos Austin hasn't played for a month u fool!!! Friggin hell has someone opened up the mental ward on here. Thought it was a burnley thread but the dratsabs av one results n it's the swallow in their summer! How many points??? stevieclaret
  • Score: 0

1:05am Sun 27 Jan 13

Two Hats says...

Lancs - pensioner wrote:
Lowly lowly Birmingham 2

Sad sad Dingles 1

BRFC 3 goals and a clean sheet AWAY from home

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Great weekend!
You got me singing The Blues...
[quote][p][bold]Lancs - pensioner[/bold] wrote: Lowly lowly Birmingham 2 Sad sad Dingles 1 BRFC 3 goals and a clean sheet AWAY from home Ha ha ha ha ha ha Great weekend![/p][/quote]You got me singing The Blues... Two Hats
  • Score: 0

9:03am Sun 27 Jan 13

Harwoodstblue says...

stevieclaret wrote:
A Darener wrote:
Rhodes catching up on Austin!
He is bound to cos Austin hasn't played for a month u fool!!! Friggin hell has someone opened up the mental ward on here. Thought it was a burnley thread but the dratsabs av one results n it's the swallow in their summer! How many points???
Has the bricklayer not gone yet?
Don't feel down too much Stevie boy....Sh*t happens when you support the Dingles.
Get used to it lad.
[quote][p][bold]stevieclaret[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]A Darener[/bold] wrote: Rhodes catching up on Austin![/p][/quote]He is bound to cos Austin hasn't played for a month u fool!!! Friggin hell has someone opened up the mental ward on here. Thought it was a burnley thread but the dratsabs av one results n it's the swallow in their summer! How many points???[/p][/quote]Has the bricklayer not gone yet? Don't feel down too much Stevie boy....Sh*t happens when you support the Dingles. Get used to it lad. Harwoodstblue
  • Score: 0

9:20am Sun 27 Jan 13

Chris P Bacon says...

Forever Blue wrote:
Chris P Bacon wrote:
1952 rover wrote:
where are all the dingles oh they will be typing on the rovers comments page. Shame on them. HA HA HA HA
Oh the irony and this blert doesn't realise what a stupid idiot it's made him look. And he was one of the thousands of Grintwum Ruhrvurs who NEVER EVEN WENT to the game he's boasting about! You've lost all rights to your boast, knobhead.
Oh so the two wheel I touched Sir Bradley Wiggins shorts idiot returns always thought this guy would stand up for for his principles and was above most posts on here even though he has no reason to come on these local pages as he is a Liverpool reserves supporter i.e. : Everton fan .
But tonight he as finally shown is spots the guy is not worth a reply swearing away on public forums nice one well done please go away and don't come back we don't need people like you.
I can't stop you from believing what you like to believe like I can't stop the religiously deluded from believing in fairies. If that's what you think you've had whispered, then knock yourself out. I only go on provable facts so speculation gets us nowhere. Anyone can be anything or anyone behind the anonymity of a computer screen (viddy 8-ball-Darwenwhateve
r-beardedknobhead or whatever it calls itself now) so if you can't deal in solid facts, leave the speculation at the door.

I do recall that last week, all the posters on here this weekend were on the missing. They only feel brave enough to raise their heads above the parapet if the results go their way and last week, they didn't. So enjoy your deluded selves now that the Grintwums have beaten a poor team IN THE FA CUP and focus on the crumbs you've been chucked.

The Grintwums have now achieved equilibrium and you should relish that instead of bellyaching against it and petty point-scoring. You all look pathetic.
[quote][p][bold]Forever Blue[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Chris P Bacon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]1952 rover[/bold] wrote: where are all the dingles oh they will be typing on the rovers comments page. Shame on them. HA HA HA HA[/p][/quote]Oh the irony and this blert doesn't realise what a stupid idiot it's made him look. And he was one of the thousands of Grintwum Ruhrvurs who NEVER EVEN WENT to the game he's boasting about! You've lost all rights to your boast, knobhead.[/p][/quote]Oh so the two wheel I touched Sir Bradley Wiggins shorts idiot returns always thought this guy would stand up for for his principles and was above most posts on here even though he has no reason to come on these local pages as he is a Liverpool reserves supporter i.e. : Everton fan . But tonight he as finally shown is spots the guy is not worth a reply swearing away on public forums nice one well done please go away and don't come back we don't need people like you.[/p][/quote]I can't stop you from believing what you like to believe like I can't stop the religiously deluded from believing in fairies. If that's what you think you've had whispered, then knock yourself out. I only go on provable facts so speculation gets us nowhere. Anyone can be anything or anyone behind the anonymity of a computer screen (viddy 8-ball-Darwenwhateve r-beardedknobhead or whatever it calls itself now) so if you can't deal in solid facts, leave the speculation at the door. I do recall that last week, all the posters on here this weekend were on the missing. They only feel brave enough to raise their heads above the parapet if the results go their way and last week, they didn't. So enjoy your deluded selves now that the Grintwums have beaten a poor team IN THE FA CUP and focus on the crumbs you've been chucked. The Grintwums have now achieved equilibrium and you should relish that instead of bellyaching against it and petty point-scoring. You all look pathetic. Chris P Bacon
  • Score: 0

9:43am Sun 27 Jan 13

hasslem hasslem says...

Chris P Bacon wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Chris P Bacon wrote:
1952 rover wrote:
where are all the dingles oh they will be typing on the rovers comments page. Shame on them. HA HA HA HA
Oh the irony and this blert doesn't realise what a stupid idiot it's made him look. And he was one of the thousands of Grintwum Ruhrvurs who NEVER EVEN WENT to the game he's boasting about! You've lost all rights to your boast, knobhead.
Oh so the two wheel I touched Sir Bradley Wiggins shorts idiot returns always thought this guy would stand up for for his principles and was above most posts on here even though he has no reason to come on these local pages as he is a Liverpool reserves supporter i.e. : Everton fan .
But tonight he as finally shown is spots the guy is not worth a reply swearing away on public forums nice one well done please go away and don't come back we don't need people like you.
I can't stop you from believing what you like to believe like I can't stop the religiously deluded from believing in fairies. If that's what you think you've had whispered, then knock yourself out. I only go on provable facts so speculation gets us nowhere. Anyone can be anything or anyone behind the anonymity of a computer screen (viddy 8-ball-Darwenwhateve

r-beardedknobhead or whatever it calls itself now) so if you can't deal in solid facts, leave the speculation at the door.

I do recall that last week, all the posters on here this weekend were on the missing. They only feel brave enough to raise their heads above the parapet if the results go their way and last week, they didn't. So enjoy your deluded selves now that the Grintwums have beaten a poor team IN THE FA CUP and focus on the crumbs you've been chucked.

The Grintwums have now achieved equilibrium and you should relish that instead of bellyaching against it and petty point-scoring. You all look pathetic.
incorrect once again cured pig.

absent last week? think if you go back and look at last week's comments over 200 comments on both rovers stories that's >400. i assume that as you can't read you also can't do simple division....so, there were 3x the contributions last week vs this week.

now go rob your granny.
[quote][p][bold]Chris P Bacon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Forever Blue[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Chris P Bacon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]1952 rover[/bold] wrote: where are all the dingles oh they will be typing on the rovers comments page. Shame on them. HA HA HA HA[/p][/quote]Oh the irony and this blert doesn't realise what a stupid idiot it's made him look. And he was one of the thousands of Grintwum Ruhrvurs who NEVER EVEN WENT to the game he's boasting about! You've lost all rights to your boast, knobhead.[/p][/quote]Oh so the two wheel I touched Sir Bradley Wiggins shorts idiot returns always thought this guy would stand up for for his principles and was above most posts on here even though he has no reason to come on these local pages as he is a Liverpool reserves supporter i.e. : Everton fan . But tonight he as finally shown is spots the guy is not worth a reply swearing away on public forums nice one well done please go away and don't come back we don't need people like you.[/p][/quote]I can't stop you from believing what you like to believe like I can't stop the religiously deluded from believing in fairies. If that's what you think you've had whispered, then knock yourself out. I only go on provable facts so speculation gets us nowhere. Anyone can be anything or anyone behind the anonymity of a computer screen (viddy 8-ball-Darwenwhateve r-beardedknobhead or whatever it calls itself now) so if you can't deal in solid facts, leave the speculation at the door. I do recall that last week, all the posters on here this weekend were on the missing. They only feel brave enough to raise their heads above the parapet if the results go their way and last week, they didn't. So enjoy your deluded selves now that the Grintwums have beaten a poor team IN THE FA CUP and focus on the crumbs you've been chucked. The Grintwums have now achieved equilibrium and you should relish that instead of bellyaching against it and petty point-scoring. You all look pathetic.[/p][/quote]incorrect once again cured pig. absent last week? think if you go back and look at last week's comments over 200 comments on both rovers stories that's >400. i assume that as you can't read you also can't do simple division....so, there were 3x the contributions last week vs this week. now go rob your granny. hasslem hasslem
  • Score: 0

10:08am Sun 27 Jan 13

A Darener says...

stevieclaret wrote:
A Darener wrote:
Rhodes catching up on Austin!
He is bound to cos Austin hasn't played for a month u fool!!! Friggin hell has someone opened up the mental ward on here. Thought it was a burnley thread but the dratsabs av one results n it's the swallow in their summer! How many points???
Some stats for you.

Rhodes 205 apps 113 goals
Austin 264 apps 173 goals
As of Jan 2013

Like I said Rhodes catching up!
Figures as Dec 2012 for Austin.
[quote][p][bold]stevieclaret[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]A Darener[/bold] wrote: Rhodes catching up on Austin![/p][/quote]He is bound to cos Austin hasn't played for a month u fool!!! Friggin hell has someone opened up the mental ward on here. Thought it was a burnley thread but the dratsabs av one results n it's the swallow in their summer! How many points???[/p][/quote]Some stats for you. Rhodes 205 apps 113 goals Austin 264 apps 173 goals As of Jan 2013 Like I said Rhodes catching up! Figures as Dec 2012 for Austin. A Darener
  • Score: 0

11:35am Sun 27 Jan 13

burnleyglentoran says...

The ref was bad. Really really bad.

The pen he gave US was never a penalty!

Anyway, if we go to Posh next week and get 3 points its better than drawing a couple o' games.

Very few positives about yesterdays performance. But the ref was a very definate negative!

NO NAY NEVER
The ref was bad. Really really bad. The pen he gave US was never a penalty! Anyway, if we go to Posh next week and get 3 points its better than drawing a couple o' games. Very few positives about yesterdays performance. But the ref was a very definate negative! NO NAY NEVER burnleyglentoran
  • Score: 0

1:02pm Sun 27 Jan 13

Jarrod Schulz Bearded Wonder says...

Chris P Bacon wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Chris P Bacon wrote:
1952 rover wrote:
where are all the dingles oh they will be typing on the rovers comments page. Shame on them. HA HA HA HA
Oh the irony and this blert doesn't realise what a stupid idiot it's made him look. And he was one of the thousands of Grintwum Ruhrvurs who NEVER EVEN WENT to the game he's boasting about! You've lost all rights to your boast, knobhead.
Oh so the two wheel I touched Sir Bradley Wiggins shorts idiot returns always thought this guy would stand up for for his principles and was above most posts on here even though he has no reason to come on these local pages as he is a Liverpool reserves supporter i.e. : Everton fan .
But tonight he as finally shown is spots the guy is not worth a reply swearing away on public forums nice one well done please go away and don't come back we don't need people like you.
I can't stop you from believing what you like to believe like I can't stop the religiously deluded from believing in fairies. If that's what you think you've had whispered, then knock yourself out. I only go on provable facts so speculation gets us nowhere. Anyone can be anything or anyone behind the anonymity of a computer screen (viddy 8-ball-Darwenwhateve

r-beardedknobhead or whatever it calls itself now) so if you can't deal in solid facts, leave the speculation at the door.

I do recall that last week, all the posters on here this weekend were on the missing. They only feel brave enough to raise their heads above the parapet if the results go their way and last week, they didn't. So enjoy your deluded selves now that the Grintwums have beaten a poor team IN THE FA CUP and focus on the crumbs you've been chucked.

The Grintwums have now achieved equilibrium and you should relish that instead of bellyaching against it and petty point-scoring. You all look pathetic.
And I always wondered why we are so different. You only deal in provable facts and anything that doen't fit in your facts box isn't true, and I say anything is possible until proven otherwise. So you live in a blinkered 4 walled world where everthing fits in your boxes, and I concentrate on inventing and discovering the everything new to fit in the boxes for you. If the world was full of people like you man would still be living in caves. You are a flat earther.
That, and the fact you shave your legs to make yourself go faster.
It is you who looks pathetic fully clad in lycra with shaved legs and all.
[quote][p][bold]Chris P Bacon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Forever Blue[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Chris P Bacon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]1952 rover[/bold] wrote: where are all the dingles oh they will be typing on the rovers comments page. Shame on them. HA HA HA HA[/p][/quote]Oh the irony and this blert doesn't realise what a stupid idiot it's made him look. And he was one of the thousands of Grintwum Ruhrvurs who NEVER EVEN WENT to the game he's boasting about! You've lost all rights to your boast, knobhead.[/p][/quote]Oh so the two wheel I touched Sir Bradley Wiggins shorts idiot returns always thought this guy would stand up for for his principles and was above most posts on here even though he has no reason to come on these local pages as he is a Liverpool reserves supporter i.e. : Everton fan . But tonight he as finally shown is spots the guy is not worth a reply swearing away on public forums nice one well done please go away and don't come back we don't need people like you.[/p][/quote]I can't stop you from believing what you like to believe like I can't stop the religiously deluded from believing in fairies. If that's what you think you've had whispered, then knock yourself out. I only go on provable facts so speculation gets us nowhere. Anyone can be anything or anyone behind the anonymity of a computer screen (viddy 8-ball-Darwenwhateve r-beardedknobhead or whatever it calls itself now) so if you can't deal in solid facts, leave the speculation at the door. I do recall that last week, all the posters on here this weekend were on the missing. They only feel brave enough to raise their heads above the parapet if the results go their way and last week, they didn't. So enjoy your deluded selves now that the Grintwums have beaten a poor team IN THE FA CUP and focus on the crumbs you've been chucked. The Grintwums have now achieved equilibrium and you should relish that instead of bellyaching against it and petty point-scoring. You all look pathetic.[/p][/quote]And I always wondered why we are so different. You only deal in provable facts and anything that doen't fit in your facts box isn't true, and I say anything is possible until proven otherwise. So you live in a blinkered 4 walled world where everthing fits in your boxes, and I concentrate on inventing and discovering the everything new to fit in the boxes for you. If the world was full of people like you man would still be living in caves. You are a flat earther. That, and the fact you shave your legs to make yourself go faster. It is you who looks pathetic fully clad in lycra with shaved legs and all. Jarrod Schulz Bearded Wonder
  • Score: 0

2:22pm Sun 27 Jan 13

claret style says...

Looking like rovers are going to win the f a cup , get automatic promotion , have championship leading scorer , qualify for Europe all on the back of one win.
Looking like rovers are going to win the f a cup , get automatic promotion , have championship leading scorer , qualify for Europe all on the back of one win. claret style
  • Score: 0

2:23pm Sun 27 Jan 13

A Darener says...

claret style wrote:
Looking like rovers are going to win the f a cup , get automatic promotion , have championship leading scorer , qualify for Europe all on the back of one win.
Well that's more than you can do!
[quote][p][bold]claret style[/bold] wrote: Looking like rovers are going to win the f a cup , get automatic promotion , have championship leading scorer , qualify for Europe all on the back of one win.[/p][/quote]Well that's more than you can do! A Darener
  • Score: 0

2:52pm Sun 27 Jan 13

claret style says...

A Darener wrote:
claret style wrote:
Looking like rovers are going to win the f a cup , get automatic promotion , have championship leading scorer , qualify for Europe all on the back of one win.
Well that's more than you can do!
It's called sarcasm.
[quote][p][bold]A Darener[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]claret style[/bold] wrote: Looking like rovers are going to win the f a cup , get automatic promotion , have championship leading scorer , qualify for Europe all on the back of one win.[/p][/quote]Well that's more than you can do![/p][/quote]It's called sarcasm. claret style
  • Score: 0

2:54pm Sun 27 Jan 13

A Darener says...

claret style wrote:
A Darener wrote:
claret style wrote:
Looking like rovers are going to win the f a cup , get automatic promotion , have championship leading scorer , qualify for Europe all on the back of one win.
Well that's more than you can do!
It's called sarcasm.
Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour!
[quote][p][bold]claret style[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]A Darener[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]claret style[/bold] wrote: Looking like rovers are going to win the f a cup , get automatic promotion , have championship leading scorer , qualify for Europe all on the back of one win.[/p][/quote]Well that's more than you can do![/p][/quote]It's called sarcasm.[/p][/quote]Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour! A Darener
  • Score: 0

2:58pm Sun 27 Jan 13

Harwoodstblue says...

burnleyglentoran wrote:
The ref was bad. Really really bad.

The pen he gave US was never a penalty!

Anyway, if we go to Posh next week and get 3 points its better than drawing a couple o' games.

Very few positives about yesterdays performance. But the ref was a very definate negative!

NO NAY NEVER
Of course it was "the ref" glentoran.
Couldn't be that you were sh!!!te, could it?
[quote][p][bold]burnleyglentoran[/bold] wrote: The ref was bad. Really really bad. The pen he gave US was never a penalty! Anyway, if we go to Posh next week and get 3 points its better than drawing a couple o' games. Very few positives about yesterdays performance. But the ref was a very definate negative! NO NAY NEVER[/p][/quote]Of course it was "the ref" glentoran. Couldn't be that you were sh!!!te, could it? Harwoodstblue
  • Score: 0

3:07pm Sun 27 Jan 13

Harwoodstblue says...

fanny_tickler. wrote:
Lancs - pensioner wrote:
Lowly lowly Birmingham 2

Sad sad Dingles 1

BRFC 3 goals and a clean sheet AWAY from home

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Great weekend!
Look up you tool. You clowns never fail to amuse. Absolutely shameless some of you. Your club is in freefall being raped by Indian chicken farmers and all you have to feel chirpy about is the Clarets first league defeat of 2013. How far you have fallen is a joy to behold. God bless you Venky's, forever Burnley legends. 5 points you dribbling, horse fiddling, snowman violating, degenerate Rovers filth.
No need to look up, you lot will be in your usual position, below Rovers, soon enough.

Funny, 'cos you know it.

Enjoy your GLORY whilst it lasts.

You've never had much.
[quote][p][bold]fanny_tickler.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lancs - pensioner[/bold] wrote: Lowly lowly Birmingham 2 Sad sad Dingles 1 BRFC 3 goals and a clean sheet AWAY from home Ha ha ha ha ha ha Great weekend![/p][/quote]Look up you tool. You clowns never fail to amuse. Absolutely shameless some of you. Your club is in freefall being raped by Indian chicken farmers and all you have to feel chirpy about is the Clarets first league defeat of 2013. How far you have fallen is a joy to behold. God bless you Venky's, forever Burnley legends. 5 points you dribbling, horse fiddling, snowman violating, degenerate Rovers filth.[/p][/quote]No need to look up, you lot will be in your usual position, below Rovers, soon enough. Funny, 'cos you know it. Enjoy your GLORY whilst it lasts. You've never had much. Harwoodstblue
  • Score: 0

6:57pm Sun 27 Jan 13

Pompey Claret says...

Can you believe those idiots down the road on here mouthing off on the back of a FA cup win against Derby, no offence to the rams but It's not anything to shout about , is it? After all It's not as if you got 3 points from it you thick tw@ts.

Yes we lost and for you idiots down the road the blame for losing that game was not placed on the Ref by anyone from the club.

The sending off was never a sending off that is what upset the players and those concerned with the club. We have had a few inconsistent decisions from Refs this season which have 100% cost us valuable points. When you go down to 10 it changes the game.

I'm not saying we would have won but who knows as we didn't have 11 v 11 on the pitch. Having said that Kings finish was superb.

Only the clarets 3rd defeat in last 10 league games so hardly in freefall as you grints seem to think.

You fools go on about without Austin we would be in trouble how wrong you are. However you lose Rhodes your shower will be.

Yes we lost , can't win them all the team are working hard under SD so they will bounce back.

UTC
Can you believe those idiots down the road on here mouthing off on the back of a FA cup win against Derby, no offence to the rams but It's not anything to shout about , is it? After all It's not as if you got 3 points from it you thick tw@ts. Yes we lost and for you idiots down the road the blame for losing that game was not placed on the Ref by anyone from the club. The sending off was never a sending off that is what upset the players and those concerned with the club. We have had a few inconsistent decisions from Refs this season which have 100% cost us valuable points. When you go down to 10 it changes the game. I'm not saying we would have won but who knows as we didn't have 11 v 11 on the pitch. Having said that Kings finish was superb. Only the clarets 3rd defeat in last 10 league games so hardly in freefall as you grints seem to think. You fools go on about without Austin we would be in trouble how wrong you are. However you lose Rhodes your shower will be. Yes we lost , can't win them all the team are working hard under SD so they will bounce back. UTC Pompey Claret
  • Score: 0

8:19pm Sun 27 Jan 13

anon starter says...

Go and cry to your mummy Pompey you whining girl. 34 years!! Roll on March where you'll be put back in your box
Go and cry to your mummy Pompey you whining girl. 34 years!! Roll on March where you'll be put back in your box anon starter
  • Score: 0

8:25pm Sun 27 Jan 13

MightyClaret says...

anon starter wrote:
Go and cry to your mummy Pompey you whining girl. 34 years!! Roll on March where you'll be put back in your box
Blackburn Burnley banter is becoming increasing tedious zzzzz
[quote][p][bold]anon starter[/bold] wrote: Go and cry to your mummy Pompey you whining girl. 34 years!! Roll on March where you'll be put back in your box[/p][/quote]Blackburn Burnley banter is becoming increasing tedious zzzzz MightyClaret
  • Score: 0

9:19pm Sun 27 Jan 13

claret style says...

At this moment in time we are above you . Fact . When you go above us then you can boast the bragging rights , until then your not the top dogs in Lancashire.fact .
At this moment in time we are above you . Fact . When you go above us then you can boast the bragging rights , until then your not the top dogs in Lancashire.fact . claret style
  • Score: 0

9:21pm Sun 27 Jan 13

claret style says...

At this moment in time we are above you . Fact . When you go above us then you can boast the bragging rights , until then your not the top dogs in Lancashire.fact .
At this moment in time we are above you . Fact . When you go above us then you can boast the bragging rights , until then your not the top dogs in Lancashire.fact . claret style
  • Score: 0

9:22pm Sun 27 Jan 13

claret style says...

Twice
Twice claret style
  • Score: 0

9:32pm Sun 27 Jan 13

anon starter says...

Sad so sad! Just like the dingle home support !
Sad so sad! Just like the dingle home support ! anon starter
  • Score: 0

9:48pm Sun 27 Jan 13

claret style says...

anon starter wrote:
Sad so sad! Just like the dingle home support !
Like your last home game actual support compared to doctored support .not all season ticket holders attended making your support about 8 -9 thousand.
[quote][p][bold]anon starter[/bold] wrote: Sad so sad! Just like the dingle home support ![/p][/quote]Like your last home game actual support compared to doctored support .not all season ticket holders attended making your support about 8 -9 thousand. claret style
  • Score: 0

10:03pm Sun 27 Jan 13

anon starter says...

Mmmmmmmm! You need to get out more
Mmmmmmmm! You need to get out more anon starter
  • Score: 0

8:45am Mon 28 Jan 13

Elysiumfire says...

An inevitable, cliched response from the Indian lovers at Ewood. They beat Derby in the FA cup, and the Clarets lose to Birmingham, and suddenly the world is all bright skies and sunny meadows again.

Seems like a simple win dries their tears, and quietens their 2 years of sobbing and gnashing of the teeth. No doubt, it will be business as usual pretty soon when Bristol earn a point at the kennel club on Saturday, and Arsenal dump them out of the FA cup, then it's back to hating the owners and blaming the manager and looking for suitable missiles to throw.

Ha! Football! It's a funny ol' game, but Rovers fans are even funnier in their sadness!

UTC!
An inevitable, cliched response from the Indian lovers at Ewood. They beat Derby in the FA cup, and the Clarets lose to Birmingham, and suddenly the world is all bright skies and sunny meadows again. Seems like a simple win dries their tears, and quietens their 2 years of sobbing and gnashing of the teeth. No doubt, it will be business as usual pretty soon when Bristol earn a point at the kennel club on Saturday, and Arsenal dump them out of the FA cup, then it's back to hating the owners and blaming the manager and looking for suitable missiles to throw. Ha! Football! It's a funny ol' game, but Rovers fans are even funnier in their sadness! UTC! Elysiumfire
  • Score: 0

9:30am Mon 28 Jan 13

midas says...

anon starter wrote:
Mmmmmmmm! You need to get out more
Perhaps you should start by going to Ewood?
[quote][p][bold]anon starter[/bold] wrote: Mmmmmmmm! You need to get out more[/p][/quote]Perhaps you should start by going to Ewood? midas
  • Score: 0

9:31am Mon 28 Jan 13

midas says...

One win and they are out like an infestation of woodworm!
One win and they are out like an infestation of woodworm! midas
  • Score: 0

10:34am Mon 28 Jan 13

Pompey Claret says...

anon starter wrote:
Go and cry to your mummy Pompey you whining girl. 34 years!! Roll on March where you'll be put back in your box
Umm I don't think your find i was whining you grintworm.

Win or lose I can take it , even the best get beaten.

All the Managers, Players and the paying public from referees is consistency and don't tell me you don't want that too !

Yes referees have a tough job to do but quite often this season they have made bad decisions not only in the Burnley games but Rovers too and many other clubs far too frequently and there is so much at stake financially it can effect the very existence of some clubs.

You look at the tackle that Marney made forget who he plays for would you say that was a red card?

Stop going on abu 34 yers , how many time have we played each other in that time? We should be wanting to play weach other season after season and be proud of it .

UTC
[quote][p][bold]anon starter[/bold] wrote: Go and cry to your mummy Pompey you whining girl. 34 years!! Roll on March where you'll be put back in your box[/p][/quote]Umm I don't think your find i was whining you grintworm. Win or lose I can take it , even the best get beaten. All the Managers, Players and the paying public from referees is consistency and don't tell me you don't want that too ! Yes referees have a tough job to do but quite often this season they have made bad decisions not only in the Burnley games but Rovers too and many other clubs far too frequently and there is so much at stake financially it can effect the very existence of some clubs. You look at the tackle that Marney made forget who he plays for would you say that was a red card? Stop going on abu 34 yers , how many time have we played each other in that time? We should be wanting to play weach other season after season and be proud of it . UTC Pompey Claret
  • Score: 0

1:16pm Mon 28 Jan 13

McClaret says...

midas wrote:
One win and they are out like an infestation of woodworm!
Quite right Midas. I recall that promotion was on the cards again when they beat Forest 3-1 until they took 1 point at home against Charlton and Brighton.
BRFC - Worldbeaters with the most deluded fans in the game. I recall one fan of theirs seriously posting about signing Adebayor when he went out on loan to Spurs. Mmmmm Spurs or a chicken farm? Still our hyper intellectuals from down the road think they are a big club and that what is happenign at present is a mere blip on their road to football domination.
Charlton, Norwich, Sheff U and Weds, Leeds, Leicester, Southampton and numerous others who are similar in stature to Rovers all dropped twice - what makes you think you will be the exception - because your Blackburn and a huge club of course!!!
You play with the minnows of football who won't win trophies because that is what you are and where you will continue to be - get used to it.
[quote][p][bold]midas[/bold] wrote: One win and they are out like an infestation of woodworm![/p][/quote]Quite right Midas. I recall that promotion was on the cards again when they beat Forest 3-1 until they took 1 point at home against Charlton and Brighton. BRFC - Worldbeaters with the most deluded fans in the game. I recall one fan of theirs seriously posting about signing Adebayor when he went out on loan to Spurs. Mmmmm Spurs or a chicken farm? Still our hyper intellectuals from down the road think they are a big club and that what is happenign at present is a mere blip on their road to football domination. Charlton, Norwich, Sheff U and Weds, Leeds, Leicester, Southampton and numerous others who are similar in stature to Rovers all dropped twice - what makes you think you will be the exception - because your Blackburn and a huge club of course!!! You play with the minnows of football who won't win trophies because that is what you are and where you will continue to be - get used to it. McClaret
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree