BARNOLDSWICK Town recorded one of the biggest wins in their history after a nine-goal demolition job of Stone Dominoes Paul Fildes scored a second half hat-trick Mark Threlfall bagged a brace and there was a goal apiece for Neil Chapman, Danny Boyle, Billy Priestley and Liam Blades.

Barlick dominated from first minute to last against a very poor Stone team.

From the moment Chapman fired Town ahead in the fifth minute, after good work from Blades and Threfall, there was only one team in it.

Town increased their lead four minutes later when Threlfall was again the provider – releasing Boyle who outpaced the defence and fire past the advancing Ashley Woodhouse in the Stone goal.

It was 3-0 on 24 minutes when Threlfall headed home Blades’ pin-point centre from a free kick.

Town were rampant and two minutes later and it could have been four, Boyle getting clear down the left and crossing across the face of the goal, Threlfall just failing to get the vital touch to turn it into the net.

Barlick were looking dangerous in every attack and with four minutes of the first half left Priestley headed a Blades corner home from six yards out.

It didn’t take Town long to start the scoring off in the second half, Fildes curling a brilliant shot from the corner of the penalty area over Woodhouse into the top far corner six minutes into the half.

Four minutes later he got his second, Boyle running into the penalty area and squaring the ball across the face of the goal to see him calmly side foot the ball home.

Woodhouse, on loan from Stalybridge must have been having nightmares having conceded five goals the previous week in his first loan match.

Threlfall scored his second after 60 minutes with a well placed header. Town then took Chapman off replacing him with Lewis Jordan, and Threlfall with Liam Garbutt.

Fildes looking for a hat-trick weaved his way through the defence to find himself one on one with the keeper, this time Woodhouse brought off a top class save. However the eight goal wasn’t long in coming as two minutes later, Fildes was put through on goal and this time made no mistake giving Woodhouse no chance.

And Barlick saved their best until last when the swash-buckling Blades cut into the penalty area, went round a defender and crashed a tremendous shot past Woodhouse from a really tight angle.