Lancashire TelegraphThree people taken to hospital after Whitworth fire (From Lancashire Telegraph)

When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.

Three people taken to hospital after Whitworth fire

THREE people were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a fire in Whitworth last night.

Firefighters were called to a home in Water Street around midnight after a blaze started in a kitchen.

Four officers wearing breathing apparatus entered the property and used two hose reels to tackle the fire.

They then used ventilation fans to clear the home of smoke.

The fire caused severe damage to a dishwasher and kitchen units and moderate smoke damage to the rest of the building.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree