Lancashire TelegraphPendle police chief dismisses PCSO fears (From Lancashire Telegraph)

When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.

Pendle police chief dismisses PCSO fears

A POLICE chief has dismissed speculation by councillors over the future of community policing in Colne and surrounding villages.

Politicians in the Pendle town had feared that the future of beat bobbies in Foulridge, Trawden and Laneshawbridge was in jeopardy.

Councillors were also concerned that popular police community action together (PACT) meetings could be axed.

But Chief Inspector Jeff Brown, the borough’s police commander, has told the Lancashire Telegraph there are no plans to interfere with PACT meetings.

And once funding is confirmed by Pendle Council, a new PCSO will be recruited to cover the rural fringes of Colne.

In recent weeks Trawden has been covered by Waterside officers, Laneshawbridge has come under Horsfield ward and Foulridge has been combined with Vivary Bridge.

Mr Brown said: “There are no plans to stop the delivery of PACT meetings, at a neighbourhood level. We remain committed to them.

“The question of Home Office funding for PCSOs is now clear, for the next two years. I am now awaiting confirmation of the intentions of district councils, and the outcome of the constabulary-wide review of community policing.”

He said the rural policing vacancy would be filled, once funding had been assurred, but cover would be provided by other areas in the interim.

Councillors are unhappy that the rural post has remained vacant for a number of weeks. The borough council provides £66,000 to fund PCSOs across the area.

Coun Tony Greaves said the borough council would be within its rights to demand part of their funding back, given the lack of cover in Colne’s rural areas.

He added: “Problems with anti-social behaviour in Colne have dropped dramatically over the past five or six years and this is partly because of the work carried out by community beat managers and PCSOs.”

Councillors agreed to call for a meeting with Mr Brown and Pendle police authority members to discuss concerns over community policing.

Comments (12)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:47am Mon 10 Jan 11

Lifeinthemix says...

the PCSO's need to be very worried as the next time they impersonate a police constable in my arena I will arrest them as is my duty under common law, and by the way it is also your duty.
the PCSO's need to be very worried as the next time they impersonate a police constable in my arena I will arrest them as is my duty under common law, and by the way it is also your duty. Lifeinthemix
  • Score: 0

12:04pm Mon 10 Jan 11

Chris P Bacon says...

Lifeinthemix wrote:
the PCSO's need to be very worried as the next time they impersonate a police constable in my arena I will arrest them as is my duty under common law, and by the way it is also your duty.
Good luck on arresting one. I wouldn't be 'very worried' if I were one where you were concerned. Amused, possibly. Requiring medical assistance for aid to my ribs, damaged by laughter, probably.

And it's my duty to completely ignore the 'advice' you have taken it on yourself to dole out.
[quote][p][bold]Lifeinthemix[/bold] wrote: the PCSO's need to be very worried as the next time they impersonate a police constable in my arena I will arrest them as is my duty under common law, and by the way it is also your duty.[/p][/quote]Good luck on arresting one. I wouldn't be 'very worried' if I were one where you were concerned. Amused, possibly. Requiring medical assistance for aid to my ribs, damaged by laughter, probably. And it's my duty to completely ignore the 'advice' you have taken it on yourself to dole out. Chris P Bacon
  • Score: 0

12:14pm Mon 10 Jan 11

Smooth says...

You have to find one to arrest one - LOl
You have to find one to arrest one - LOl Smooth
  • Score: 0

12:15pm Mon 10 Jan 11

pinkfairyone says...

Will you STOP falling out It's deeply upsetting x x
Will you STOP falling out It's deeply upsetting x x pinkfairyone
  • Score: 0

1:05pm Mon 10 Jan 11

Lifeinthemix says...

This is why the country is not working, to believe the constitution is Use of the term; 'advice', is proof you are not only ignorant but pretty **** stupid. This country works only when everyone acts within their mandate or office as determined by the constitution, this is the reason for the constitution.
.
The country today is not working because politician's, councillors and the civil service act contrary to their office, they do so under the guidance laid down by the corporate Crown operations which today are Intelligence arms.
.
The final 'act' in this drama is to have the people forget the fact that only a police constable can enforce the law, and only the law of the land in the upkeep of the peace.
.
All 'Acts' of parliament are statute contractual laws, they are of the Hamurabi Code from Babylon. This code was so despised by the peoples of the western world that it was shifted off the land and remained only on the seas were all the trade went on. Ports were created in order the Law of the Sea could make its trade operate for the law of the land, kjey word here being 'FOR'.
.
These port areas were strictly demarcated with a boundary, only within that boundary could the law of the sea operate on land.
.
In order to uphold this reality our entire constitution was formed to ensure the law of the land was the only law under which the people could be in any way controlled or moved in a particular direction with their actions, the Judge is the Jury not one man in a wig, this protected the Judiciary from secret society control of law and any disputes made by a citizen would be judged by its merits and in the arena of the piers of each case.
.
Duty has gone out of the window for the likes of crispy bacon, in fact he never knew it existed and still does. This is because it is their nature to see people as commodities to be used to make another a pound or two, this is the slave trader mentality as opposed to the Christian ideal of mutual respect amongst all.
.
The Evangelical and all other Theosophy doctrines are the conclusion of the slave trader mentality having taken hold over the Church of England on behalf of the shadow Roman Empire of the Emperors. The murder of John Paul I was the point at which the Vatican in recent times once again moved into the hands of the Imperial slave trader mindset, hence the reason the religious institutions make no noise at the fact, the Law of the Sea has been implemented over our common law system....they are not Christian's they are satanic Babylonian's.
.
With Islam we see today their own shadow Babylonian's pushing their version atop the original Islamic doctrines, killing is good, infidels are bad and such, leading to the current partial Muslim youth mindset as it pertains to hating the natives of the country in which they live, the direct result of the mass immigration of older mindsets in recent times.
.
Everything suffers the Hamurabi Code as it is pushed as the Bible for all religions to promote, this is the reason the Evangelical Trussell Trust is now in control of poverty in the issuance of food vouchers. Once they get their hands on you, commodities you become especially your children, they want the children....
.
The schools are also now set up for commencement of child removal, all corporate with the head teachers programmed as required to act for the benefit of their corporate governor masters, themselves only the front for Intelligence operations. The system is set, they wait only for activation, terror could be one way to this end and also earthquake or similar disaster.
This is why the country is not working, to believe the constitution is Use of the term; 'advice', is proof you are not only ignorant but pretty **** stupid. This country works only when everyone acts within their mandate or office as determined by the constitution, this is the reason for the constitution. . The country today is not working because politician's, councillors and the civil service act contrary to their office, they do so under the guidance laid down by the corporate Crown operations which today are Intelligence arms. . The final 'act' in this drama is to have the people forget the fact that only a police constable can enforce the law, and only the law of the land in the upkeep of the peace. . All 'Acts' of parliament are statute contractual laws, they are of the Hamurabi Code from Babylon. This code was so despised by the peoples of the western world that it was shifted off the land and remained only on the seas were all the trade went on. Ports were created in order the Law of the Sea could make its trade operate for the law of the land, kjey word here being 'FOR'. . These port areas were strictly demarcated with a boundary, only within that boundary could the law of the sea operate on land. . In order to uphold this reality our entire constitution was formed to ensure the law of the land was the only law under which the people could be in any way controlled or moved in a particular direction with their actions, the Judge is the Jury not one man in a wig, this protected the Judiciary from secret society control of law and any disputes made by a citizen would be judged by its merits and in the arena of the piers of each case. . Duty has gone out of the window for the likes of crispy bacon, in fact he never knew it existed and still does. This is because it is their nature to see people as commodities to be used to make another a pound or two, this is the slave trader mentality as opposed to the Christian ideal of mutual respect amongst all. . The Evangelical and all other Theosophy doctrines are the conclusion of the slave trader mentality having taken hold over the Church of England on behalf of the shadow Roman Empire of the Emperors. The murder of John Paul I was the point at which the Vatican in recent times once again moved into the hands of the Imperial slave trader mindset, hence the reason the religious institutions make no noise at the fact, the Law of the Sea has been implemented over our common law system....they are not Christian's they are satanic Babylonian's. . With Islam we see today their own shadow Babylonian's pushing their version atop the original Islamic doctrines, killing is good, infidels are bad and such, leading to the current partial Muslim youth mindset as it pertains to hating the natives of the country in which they live, the direct result of the mass immigration of older mindsets in recent times. . Everything suffers the Hamurabi Code as it is pushed as the Bible for all religions to promote, this is the reason the Evangelical Trussell Trust is now in control of poverty in the issuance of food vouchers. Once they get their hands on you, commodities you become especially your children, they want the children.... . The schools are also now set up for commencement of child removal, all corporate with the head teachers programmed as required to act for the benefit of their corporate governor masters, themselves only the front for Intelligence operations. The system is set, they wait only for activation, terror could be one way to this end and also earthquake or similar disaster. Lifeinthemix
  • Score: 0

1:20pm Mon 10 Jan 11

Lifeinthemix says...

There is one other means to the same end....racial civil unrest...keep this in Miocene when listening to the words of the likes of Jack Straw, his last term...his real agenda will begin to shine
There is one other means to the same end....racial civil unrest...keep this in Miocene when listening to the words of the likes of Jack Straw, his last term...his real agenda will begin to shine Lifeinthemix
  • Score: 0

1:23pm Mon 10 Jan 11

southycolner says...

Lifeinthemix wrote:
This is why the country is not working, to believe the constitution is Use of the term; 'advice', is proof you are not only ignorant but pretty **** stupid. This country works only when everyone acts within their mandate or office as determined by the constitution, this is the reason for the constitution. . The country today is not working because politician's, councillors and the civil service act contrary to their office, they do so under the guidance laid down by the corporate Crown operations which today are Intelligence arms. . The final 'act' in this drama is to have the people forget the fact that only a police constable can enforce the law, and only the law of the land in the upkeep of the peace. . All 'Acts' of parliament are statute contractual laws, they are of the Hamurabi Code from Babylon. This code was so despised by the peoples of the western world that it was shifted off the land and remained only on the seas were all the trade went on. Ports were created in order the Law of the Sea could make its trade operate for the law of the land, kjey word here being 'FOR'. . These port areas were strictly demarcated with a boundary, only within that boundary could the law of the sea operate on land. . In order to uphold this reality our entire constitution was formed to ensure the law of the land was the only law under which the people could be in any way controlled or moved in a particular direction with their actions, the Judge is the Jury not one man in a wig, this protected the Judiciary from secret society control of law and any disputes made by a citizen would be judged by its merits and in the arena of the piers of each case. . Duty has gone out of the window for the likes of crispy bacon, in fact he never knew it existed and still does. This is because it is their nature to see people as commodities to be used to make another a pound or two, this is the slave trader mentality as opposed to the Christian ideal of mutual respect amongst all. . The Evangelical and all other Theosophy doctrines are the conclusion of the slave trader mentality having taken hold over the Church of England on behalf of the shadow Roman Empire of the Emperors. The murder of John Paul I was the point at which the Vatican in recent times once again moved into the hands of the Imperial slave trader mindset, hence the reason the religious institutions make no noise at the fact, the Law of the Sea has been implemented over our common law system....they are not Christian's they are satanic Babylonian's. . With Islam we see today their own shadow Babylonian's pushing their version atop the original Islamic doctrines, killing is good, infidels are bad and such, leading to the current partial Muslim youth mindset as it pertains to hating the natives of the country in which they live, the direct result of the mass immigration of older mindsets in recent times. . Everything suffers the Hamurabi Code as it is pushed as the Bible for all religions to promote, this is the reason the Evangelical Trussell Trust is now in control of poverty in the issuance of food vouchers. Once they get their hands on you, commodities you become especially your children, they want the children.... . The schools are also now set up for commencement of child removal, all corporate with the head teachers programmed as required to act for the benefit of their corporate governor masters, themselves only the front for Intelligence operations. The system is set, they wait only for activation, terror could be one way to this end and also earthquake or similar disaster.
wow,what can you say to that apart from keep popping the pills and good luck.
[quote][p][bold]Lifeinthemix[/bold] wrote: This is why the country is not working, to believe the constitution is Use of the term; 'advice', is proof you are not only ignorant but pretty **** stupid. This country works only when everyone acts within their mandate or office as determined by the constitution, this is the reason for the constitution. . The country today is not working because politician's, councillors and the civil service act contrary to their office, they do so under the guidance laid down by the corporate Crown operations which today are Intelligence arms. . The final 'act' in this drama is to have the people forget the fact that only a police constable can enforce the law, and only the law of the land in the upkeep of the peace. . All 'Acts' of parliament are statute contractual laws, they are of the Hamurabi Code from Babylon. This code was so despised by the peoples of the western world that it was shifted off the land and remained only on the seas were all the trade went on. Ports were created in order the Law of the Sea could make its trade operate for the law of the land, kjey word here being 'FOR'. . These port areas were strictly demarcated with a boundary, only within that boundary could the law of the sea operate on land. . In order to uphold this reality our entire constitution was formed to ensure the law of the land was the only law under which the people could be in any way controlled or moved in a particular direction with their actions, the Judge is the Jury not one man in a wig, this protected the Judiciary from secret society control of law and any disputes made by a citizen would be judged by its merits and in the arena of the piers of each case. . Duty has gone out of the window for the likes of crispy bacon, in fact he never knew it existed and still does. This is because it is their nature to see people as commodities to be used to make another a pound or two, this is the slave trader mentality as opposed to the Christian ideal of mutual respect amongst all. . The Evangelical and all other Theosophy doctrines are the conclusion of the slave trader mentality having taken hold over the Church of England on behalf of the shadow Roman Empire of the Emperors. The murder of John Paul I was the point at which the Vatican in recent times once again moved into the hands of the Imperial slave trader mindset, hence the reason the religious institutions make no noise at the fact, the Law of the Sea has been implemented over our common law system....they are not Christian's they are satanic Babylonian's. . With Islam we see today their own shadow Babylonian's pushing their version atop the original Islamic doctrines, killing is good, infidels are bad and such, leading to the current partial Muslim youth mindset as it pertains to hating the natives of the country in which they live, the direct result of the mass immigration of older mindsets in recent times. . Everything suffers the Hamurabi Code as it is pushed as the Bible for all religions to promote, this is the reason the Evangelical Trussell Trust is now in control of poverty in the issuance of food vouchers. Once they get their hands on you, commodities you become especially your children, they want the children.... . The schools are also now set up for commencement of child removal, all corporate with the head teachers programmed as required to act for the benefit of their corporate governor masters, themselves only the front for Intelligence operations. The system is set, they wait only for activation, terror could be one way to this end and also earthquake or similar disaster.[/p][/quote]wow,what can you say to that apart from keep popping the pills and good luck. southycolner
  • Score: 0

1:29pm Mon 10 Jan 11

midas says...

Lifeinthemix wrote:
the PCSO's need to be very worried as the next time they impersonate a police constable in my arena I will arrest them as is my duty under common law, and by the way it is also your duty.
They aren't impersonating police officers!
[quote][p][bold]Lifeinthemix[/bold] wrote: the PCSO's need to be very worried as the next time they impersonate a police constable in my arena I will arrest them as is my duty under common law, and by the way it is also your duty.[/p][/quote]They aren't impersonating police officers! midas
  • Score: 0

1:50pm Mon 10 Jan 11

Lifeinthemix says...

midas
.
you are indeed correct, and what needs to be grasped here is the difference between a police constable and any kind of officer.
.
Constables are mandated under oath to act only within the law of the land, anyone pertaining to be an officer, are private corporate enforcers, not for the constitutional law, but for statute law.
.
Statute law demands you first enter into contract with the statute enforcers, achieved by having you identify yourself as the corporate commercial debt account attached to your birth certificate, denoted in the language of capitalised letters.
.
If you identify your humanity as nothing but a piece of paper, then in so doing by some twisted logic (Babylon logic), you have agreed to be the liability for any and all claims the statute officers are attempting to lay against the commercial debt account you have just identified yourself as to the corporate officer....you the human are then liable for the claims made against a debt account which in truth belongs to the Bank of England, which they claim back upon your death.
.
It is the duty of all police constables to prevent this scenario, as to attempt to enforce the law without having taken the oath, is to be guilty of impersonating a police constable. Any and all humans and organisations which help in this unlawful act, are thus guilty under common law of the same.
.
This places the constabulary elites as guilty by having our constables act contrary to their oath, but does not place the constables as innocent for following unlawful orders, in the same way to disobey a false order in the forces is your duty.
.
the country works under constitutional law, it fails on all fronts under statute law
midas . you are indeed correct, and what needs to be grasped here is the difference between a police constable and any kind of officer. . Constables are mandated under oath to act only within the law of the land, anyone pertaining to be an officer, are private corporate enforcers, not for the constitutional law, but for statute law. . Statute law demands you first enter into contract with the statute enforcers, achieved by having you identify yourself as the corporate commercial debt account attached to your birth certificate, denoted in the language of capitalised letters. . If you identify your humanity as nothing but a piece of paper, then in so doing by some twisted logic (Babylon logic), you have agreed to be the liability for any and all claims the statute officers are attempting to lay against the commercial debt account you have just identified yourself as to the corporate officer....you the human are then liable for the claims made against a debt account which in truth belongs to the Bank of England, which they claim back upon your death. . It is the duty of all police constables to prevent this scenario, as to attempt to enforce the law without having taken the oath, is to be guilty of impersonating a police constable. Any and all humans and organisations which help in this unlawful act, are thus guilty under common law of the same. . This places the constabulary elites as guilty by having our constables act contrary to their oath, but does not place the constables as innocent for following unlawful orders, in the same way to disobey a false order in the forces is your duty. . the country works under constitutional law, it fails on all fronts under statute law Lifeinthemix
  • Score: 0

11:17pm Mon 10 Jan 11

Common_Sense1 says...

Lifeinthemix wrote:
midas
.
you are indeed correct, and what needs to be grasped here is the difference between a police constable and any kind of officer.
.
Constables are mandated under oath to act only within the law of the land, anyone pertaining to be an officer, are private corporate enforcers, not for the constitutional law, but for statute law.
.
Statute law demands you first enter into contract with the statute enforcers, achieved by having you identify yourself as the corporate commercial debt account attached to your birth certificate, denoted in the language of capitalised letters.
.
If you identify your humanity as nothing but a piece of paper, then in so doing by some twisted logic (Babylon logic), you have agreed to be the liability for any and all claims the statute officers are attempting to lay against the commercial debt account you have just identified yourself as to the corporate officer....you the human are then liable for the claims made against a debt account which in truth belongs to the Bank of England, which they claim back upon your death.
.
It is the duty of all police constables to prevent this scenario, as to attempt to enforce the law without having taken the oath, is to be guilty of impersonating a police constable. Any and all humans and organisations which help in this unlawful act, are thus guilty under common law of the same.
.
This places the constabulary elites as guilty by having our constables act contrary to their oath, but does not place the constables as innocent for following unlawful orders, in the same way to disobey a false order in the forces is your duty.
.
the country works under constitutional law, it fails on all fronts under statute law
I think you'll find that constable refers to the lowest (and therefore entry) or the Police. Officer simply refers to the collective term an includes all ranks. Officers still have the basic powers of Police such as arrest and search but since powers change at Sgt, Inspector, Superintendant and chief constable level it's easier to refer to them all as
officers. Oh, and keep taking the pills and make sure you keep your foil hat on so MI5 can't read your mind from their space satellites.
[quote][p][bold]Lifeinthemix[/bold] wrote: midas . you are indeed correct, and what needs to be grasped here is the difference between a police constable and any kind of officer. . Constables are mandated under oath to act only within the law of the land, anyone pertaining to be an officer, are private corporate enforcers, not for the constitutional law, but for statute law. . Statute law demands you first enter into contract with the statute enforcers, achieved by having you identify yourself as the corporate commercial debt account attached to your birth certificate, denoted in the language of capitalised letters. . If you identify your humanity as nothing but a piece of paper, then in so doing by some twisted logic (Babylon logic), you have agreed to be the liability for any and all claims the statute officers are attempting to lay against the commercial debt account you have just identified yourself as to the corporate officer....you the human are then liable for the claims made against a debt account which in truth belongs to the Bank of England, which they claim back upon your death. . It is the duty of all police constables to prevent this scenario, as to attempt to enforce the law without having taken the oath, is to be guilty of impersonating a police constable. Any and all humans and organisations which help in this unlawful act, are thus guilty under common law of the same. . This places the constabulary elites as guilty by having our constables act contrary to their oath, but does not place the constables as innocent for following unlawful orders, in the same way to disobey a false order in the forces is your duty. . the country works under constitutional law, it fails on all fronts under statute law[/p][/quote]I think you'll find that constable refers to the lowest (and therefore entry) or the Police. Officer simply refers to the collective term an includes all ranks. Officers still have the basic powers of Police such as arrest and search but since powers change at Sgt, Inspector, Superintendant and chief constable level it's easier to refer to them all as officers. Oh, and keep taking the pills and make sure you keep your foil hat on so MI5 can't read your mind from their space satellites. Common_Sense1
  • Score: 0

11:22pm Mon 10 Jan 11

Lifeinthemix says...

Common_Sense1,
.
can you present the evidence to this? perhaps the oath itself would be the place to start so you can see what power they have and only have, not because I say so the oath demarcates their power, the same with all our oathed personnel
Common_Sense1, . can you present the evidence to this? perhaps the oath itself would be the place to start so you can see what power they have and only have, not because I say so the oath demarcates their power, the same with all our oathed personnel Lifeinthemix
  • Score: 0

11:27pm Mon 10 Jan 11

Lifeinthemix says...

The Oath :
.
“I, … of … do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law.”
.
the term queen means the office of queen not the queen herself, but in the corporate sense it would under dictatorship, we need to ensure their true mandate be upheld or we are in big trouble...
The Oath : . “I, … of … do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law.” . the term queen means the office of queen not the queen herself, but in the corporate sense it would under dictatorship, we need to ensure their true mandate be upheld or we are in big trouble... Lifeinthemix
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree