Lancashire TelegraphPensioner taken to hospital after blaze at Oswaldtwistle flat (From Lancashire Telegraph)

When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.

Pensioner taken to hospital after blaze at Oswaldtwistle flat

AN elderly woman was taken to hospital for checks after a fire at her flat in Merlin Drive, Oswaldtwistle.

Two fire crews were called by a health care assistant at 8.10pm last night, after the woman put smoking equipment in a bin and it caught fire.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree