When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Results: 649 of 650 constituencies declared
|CON 306||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: Brian Ralfe
Candidate for: Hove
Party: Independent 5
Why I want to be an MP: Having been born and bred here in Brighton and Hove I am in touch with the feelings of local people and have an understanding of the issues that affect
them. Looking back over the last
13 years of Labour, the illegal wars, expenses, ministers being thrown out of Government only to return as European Secretary and then House of Lords, one can only assume the time is right for common sense people to govern.
I could really go on but this Labour Government has to be removed and quick. I served in the Falklands War and in the last Gulf War in the Royal Navy. It brings me to tears watching the troops
coming home in coffins. It should not be happening.
Born: Brighton, 10/1/45
Address: Eaton Manor, Hove
Occupation: Alternative pantomime producer
Marital status: Single
Interests: Theatre, football, swimming, writing
Your sayYour Telegraph
Add your comment
Register for a FREE Lancashire Telegraph account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- Four-fifths of new university and college students own smartphones
- £130m investment set to boost Black Country employment
- Black-tie bash for James Bond will be golden for trust
- Government to end top-down targets
- Coalition 'boosting reform plans'
- Home information packs to be axed
- Alcohol sales below cost price axed
- Estate agents hail demise of Hips
- Report on voting chaos published
- Cameron to hold talks with Sarkozy
Bored with opinion polls and fed up with party politics? Take revenge on Brown, Cameron & Co by playing our fun games. Click on a game to get started.