A BISCUIT factory was evacuated after an electrical fault caused a light fitting to catch fire.
Fire crews from Nelson were called to Farmhouse Biscuits, in Brook Street, Nelson, at around 9am today.
Staff evacuated the factory premises after the fire alarm sounded, and staff extinguished the fire contained within the light fitting above one of the ovens before crews arrived.
Two fire engines attended the scene and used a ladder and thermal imaging equipment to ensure the fire was completely out.
The damage was contained to the light and surrounding area.