Cat urinating in electrical socket causes fire in Rossendale

12:46pm Tuesday 20th November 2012

BACUP Fire and Rescue Service were called to an incident in James Street, Whitworth, on Saturday morning, after a resident’s cat urinated on an electrical socket which the television was plugged into, starting a small fire.

Back

© Copyright 2001-2014 Newsquest Media Group

Lancashire Telegraph: site_logo http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk

Click 2 Find Business Directory http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/trade_directory/