When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Boiler fire at Hapton home
A BOILER caught fire while being serviced by a maintenance engineer.
The incident happened in the storage room of a house in Accrington Road, Hapton.
Crews from Burnley Fire Station attended but the fire, which was contained to the storage room, was out upon their arrival.
The boiler was severely damaged and an electrical consumer unit was wrecked by fire. There was also some heat and smoke to store room and contents.
Comments are closed on this article.