Lancashire TelegraphFracking compensation offer not good enough says Blackburn MP Jack Straw (From Lancashire Telegraph)

When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.

Fracking compensation offer not good enough says Blackburn MP Jack Straw

Lancashire Telegraph: Fracking compensation offer not good enough says Jack Straw Fracking compensation offer not good enough says Jack Straw

JACK Straw has warned David Cameron current compensation offers to councils and communities to accept fracking are not enough.

The Blackburn MP told the Prime Minister at Commons Question Time: “As someone who strongly supports shale gas extraction by fracking, your current package will not assuage local communities, which on a cross-party basis in Lancashire have treated these latest offers as near derisory? Why can you and the Chancellor not sit down with the cross-party Local Government Association and negotiate on its proposal for 10 per cent of revenues to be shared with local communities?”

Mr Cameron said: “I thought the proposal was that it should be 10 per cent of profits.

“My point is that one per cent of revenues, from the moment shale gas starts coming out of the ground, could well be a better offer.”

He said his proposals meant £100,000 when a well was dug, one per cent of revenues which could be £10 million, and full retention of business rates, which could be £2 million for a local authority.

In June a survey revealed shale gas resources under the M65 corridor across Hyndburn, Burnley, Pendle and Rossendale.

Comments (16)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

1:22pm Fri 17 Jan 14

Biggy12 says...

No fracking way Cameron,Go frack yourself
No fracking way Cameron,Go frack yourself Biggy12
  • Score: 5

1:24pm Fri 17 Jan 14

Lancs - pensioner says...

Just a few questions from Joe Public, if we let this Fracking start what will WE get out of it,

Will our Energy bills go down long term, has fuel gone down with North Sea oil, NO!

Will the company's not start selling this gas to the highest bidder/country and the local people get nothing? These are private company's who can legally do this if they want to.

Do I trust my local County council with the money they will get on our behalf, NO.

I'm afraid those with short memory's will not remember the last list of promises once we hit Black Gold in the North Sea and again look at fuel prices today because most of this fuel is sold abroad to the highest bidder.

These are the questions Mr Cameron should be asking once we know it is safe to start Fracking.
Just a few questions from Joe Public, if we let this Fracking start what will WE get out of it, Will our Energy bills go down long term, has fuel gone down with North Sea oil, NO! Will the company's not start selling this gas to the highest bidder/country and the local people get nothing? These are private company's who can legally do this if they want to. Do I trust my local County council with the money they will get on our behalf, NO. I'm afraid those with short memory's will not remember the last list of promises once we hit Black Gold in the North Sea and again look at fuel prices today because most of this fuel is sold abroad to the highest bidder. These are the questions Mr Cameron should be asking once we know it is safe to start Fracking. Lancs - pensioner
  • Score: 12

1:27pm Fri 17 Jan 14

burner says...

Is it MRS Straw now ?
Is it MRS Straw now ? burner
  • Score: 4

2:12pm Fri 17 Jan 14

woolywords says...

Lancs - pensioner wrote:
Just a few questions from Joe Public, if we let this Fracking start what will WE get out of it,

Will our Energy bills go down long term, has fuel gone down with North Sea oil, NO!

Will the company's not start selling this gas to the highest bidder/country and the local people get nothing? These are private company's who can legally do this if they want to.

Do I trust my local County council with the money they will get on our behalf, NO.

I'm afraid those with short memory's will not remember the last list of promises once we hit Black Gold in the North Sea and again look at fuel prices today because most of this fuel is sold abroad to the highest bidder.

These are the questions Mr Cameron should be asking once we know it is safe to start Fracking.
Wholly agree with what you say but..
The drilling companies are giving compensation, along with non-disclosure gagging orders in the US, so that the truth about how fracking has polluted wells, water courses and ground water remains hidden. The fact that there isn't a single US State where fracking occurs, where pollution reports are being hastily investigated and dismissed, should give cause for concern.
In a World that is being slowly choked with CO2 emissions, we should really be investing in the Carbon free alternates, such as LFTR or is it the intent of our Gov't to purchase all our nuclear power plants from Japan?
Of course, you can't make bombs from a Thorium reactor process, so there is little interest, is there?
http://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/Liquid_fluo
ride_thorium_reactor
[quote][p][bold]Lancs - pensioner[/bold] wrote: Just a few questions from Joe Public, if we let this Fracking start what will WE get out of it, Will our Energy bills go down long term, has fuel gone down with North Sea oil, NO! Will the company's not start selling this gas to the highest bidder/country and the local people get nothing? These are private company's who can legally do this if they want to. Do I trust my local County council with the money they will get on our behalf, NO. I'm afraid those with short memory's will not remember the last list of promises once we hit Black Gold in the North Sea and again look at fuel prices today because most of this fuel is sold abroad to the highest bidder. These are the questions Mr Cameron should be asking once we know it is safe to start Fracking.[/p][/quote]Wholly agree with what you say but.. The drilling companies are giving compensation, along with non-disclosure gagging orders in the US, so that the truth about how fracking has polluted wells, water courses and ground water remains hidden. The fact that there isn't a single US State where fracking occurs, where pollution reports are being hastily investigated and dismissed, should give cause for concern. In a World that is being slowly choked with CO2 emissions, we should really be investing in the Carbon free alternates, such as LFTR or is it the intent of our Gov't to purchase all our nuclear power plants from Japan? Of course, you can't make bombs from a Thorium reactor process, so there is little interest, is there? http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Liquid_fluo ride_thorium_reactor woolywords
  • Score: 6

2:34pm Fri 17 Jan 14

Womble says...

How do you put a price on the damage to the land? How can you repair the damage? Short term 'solutions' like fracking will not help in the long run. We need to be looking at alternatives to destroying our earth.
How do you put a price on the damage to the land? How can you repair the damage? Short term 'solutions' like fracking will not help in the long run. We need to be looking at alternatives to destroying our earth. Womble
  • Score: 9

2:47pm Fri 17 Jan 14

woolywords says...

Oh, and by the way..
Has anyone done any research into the wind turbines? In particular, the neodymium magnets used in them, which are produced, in over 94% of cases, in China.
Do we really think that the relatively low cost at the moment, will continue, once China develops viable LFTR plants for sale?
This country faces an energy crisis that nobody seems to want to get a grip of, with the cost of fuel rising faster than peoples ability to pay for it.
Oh, and by the way.. Has anyone done any research into the wind turbines? In particular, the neodymium magnets used in them, which are produced, in over 94% of cases, in China. Do we really think that the relatively low cost at the moment, will continue, once China develops viable LFTR plants for sale? This country faces an energy crisis that nobody seems to want to get a grip of, with the cost of fuel rising faster than peoples ability to pay for it. woolywords
  • Score: 1

3:24pm Fri 17 Jan 14

rhodie110961 says...

Another likelihood is, whatever moneys are paid to the councils from fracking will be deducted from the budget allocated by the government to the councils, give with one hand, take with the other. There is no way that Westminster will let the northeners better themselves, all the profits will add to southern counties council budgets and we will be left with a wrecked eco-system.
Another likelihood is, whatever moneys are paid to the councils from fracking will be deducted from the budget allocated by the government to the councils, give with one hand, take with the other. There is no way that Westminster will let the northeners better themselves, all the profits will add to southern counties council budgets and we will be left with a wrecked eco-system. rhodie110961
  • Score: 5

3:43pm Fri 17 Jan 14

rhodie110961 says...

woolywords wrote:
Oh, and by the way..
Has anyone done any research into the wind turbines? In particular, the neodymium magnets used in them, which are produced, in over 94% of cases, in China.
Do we really think that the relatively low cost at the moment, will continue, once China develops viable LFTR plants for sale?
This country faces an energy crisis that nobody seems to want to get a grip of, with the cost of fuel rising faster than peoples ability to pay for it.
LENR is the technology that is going to power the world in the next few years, it is a technology that does not damage the environment and it is cheap to fuel as it uses nickel and hydrogen, the two most abundant materials on the planet Apparently small power plants in Europe are already being built and estimate the cost per KW/H to be as little as 2p, whereas the current cost of our energy in Britain now averages about 20p per KW/H. Funny that this technology is being kept very hush hush because they are about to commit the British public to 40 years of far more expensive nuclear energy plants. Wonder how many politicians have got their fingers in that pie. This is a link to find out more info.
http://www.e-catworl
d.com/
[quote][p][bold]woolywords[/bold] wrote: Oh, and by the way.. Has anyone done any research into the wind turbines? In particular, the neodymium magnets used in them, which are produced, in over 94% of cases, in China. Do we really think that the relatively low cost at the moment, will continue, once China develops viable LFTR plants for sale? This country faces an energy crisis that nobody seems to want to get a grip of, with the cost of fuel rising faster than peoples ability to pay for it.[/p][/quote]LENR is the technology that is going to power the world in the next few years, it is a technology that does not damage the environment and it is cheap to fuel as it uses nickel and hydrogen, the two most abundant materials on the planet Apparently small power plants in Europe are already being built and estimate the cost per KW/H to be as little as 2p, whereas the current cost of our energy in Britain now averages about 20p per KW/H. Funny that this technology is being kept very hush hush because they are about to commit the British public to 40 years of far more expensive nuclear energy plants. Wonder how many politicians have got their fingers in that pie. This is a link to find out more info. http://www.e-catworl d.com/ rhodie110961
  • Score: 3

4:30pm Fri 17 Jan 14

Jerzei Balowski says...

rhodie110961 wrote:
woolywords wrote:
Oh, and by the way..
Has anyone done any research into the wind turbines? In particular, the neodymium magnets used in them, which are produced, in over 94% of cases, in China.
Do we really think that the relatively low cost at the moment, will continue, once China develops viable LFTR plants for sale?
This country faces an energy crisis that nobody seems to want to get a grip of, with the cost of fuel rising faster than peoples ability to pay for it.
LENR is the technology that is going to power the world in the next few years, it is a technology that does not damage the environment and it is cheap to fuel as it uses nickel and hydrogen, the two most abundant materials on the planet Apparently small power plants in Europe are already being built and estimate the cost per KW/H to be as little as 2p, whereas the current cost of our energy in Britain now averages about 20p per KW/H. Funny that this technology is being kept very hush hush because they are about to commit the British public to 40 years of far more expensive nuclear energy plants. Wonder how many politicians have got their fingers in that pie. This is a link to find out more info.
http://www.e-catworl

d.com/
LENR = cold fusion. Completely discredited in the 1980s. Can't believe there are still nutjobs trying to convince us this works.
[quote][p][bold]rhodie110961[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]woolywords[/bold] wrote: Oh, and by the way.. Has anyone done any research into the wind turbines? In particular, the neodymium magnets used in them, which are produced, in over 94% of cases, in China. Do we really think that the relatively low cost at the moment, will continue, once China develops viable LFTR plants for sale? This country faces an energy crisis that nobody seems to want to get a grip of, with the cost of fuel rising faster than peoples ability to pay for it.[/p][/quote]LENR is the technology that is going to power the world in the next few years, it is a technology that does not damage the environment and it is cheap to fuel as it uses nickel and hydrogen, the two most abundant materials on the planet Apparently small power plants in Europe are already being built and estimate the cost per KW/H to be as little as 2p, whereas the current cost of our energy in Britain now averages about 20p per KW/H. Funny that this technology is being kept very hush hush because they are about to commit the British public to 40 years of far more expensive nuclear energy plants. Wonder how many politicians have got their fingers in that pie. This is a link to find out more info. http://www.e-catworl d.com/[/p][/quote]LENR = cold fusion. Completely discredited in the 1980s. Can't believe there are still nutjobs trying to convince us this works. Jerzei Balowski
  • Score: 1

4:46pm Fri 17 Jan 14

Timefor says...

It's now clear that Britain has overtaken Poland as the Country to frack in: no regulations; minimal monitoring; and zero inspections on well integrity. I hope that Local Authorities are putting aside plenty of money to clean up after the exploration companies have moved on. Anyone wondering why Total are to start to drill here in the UK? Simple: France (along with many other Countries) does not allow fracking. Another example of corporate greed being put before ordinary people's well-being here in the UK
It's now clear that Britain has overtaken Poland as the Country to frack in: no regulations; minimal monitoring; and zero inspections on well integrity. I hope that Local Authorities are putting aside plenty of money to clean up after the exploration companies have moved on. Anyone wondering why Total are to start to drill here in the UK? Simple: France (along with many other Countries) does not allow fracking. Another example of corporate greed being put before ordinary people's well-being here in the UK Timefor
  • Score: 4

5:38pm Fri 17 Jan 14

blackburnwithdarwen says...

What a frecking shame . . .

No government has done anything about our power situation. The population increasing like randy rabbits and sooner or later the power we need will run out. The very people who are ripping us off by providing us with power are themselves being ripped off by having to buy it themselves at silly prices from abroad. They have and we don’t so they can charge you what they like and they are. What the frecking hell are our governments been doing about it. Frecking well nothing and never have done. At least this lot seem to be trying something!

So here we have Jack Straw again complaining about details. The details aren’t the problem it’s the lack of action from our governments to sort our power problems out. He and his government did nothing when they could have done so I wish he would frecking well go away and stop annoying us with his getting ready to retire frecking tripe.

After thirty odd years have we not had enough of Jack Straw!
What a frecking shame . . . No government has done anything about our power situation. The population increasing like randy rabbits and sooner or later the power we need will run out. The very people who are ripping us off by providing us with power are themselves being ripped off by having to buy it themselves at silly prices from abroad. They have and we don’t so they can charge you what they like and they are. What the frecking hell are our governments been doing about it. Frecking well nothing and never have done. At least this lot seem to be trying something! So here we have Jack Straw again complaining about details. The details aren’t the problem it’s the lack of action from our governments to sort our power problems out. He and his government did nothing when they could have done so I wish he would frecking well go away and stop annoying us with his getting ready to retire frecking tripe. After thirty odd years have we not had enough of Jack Straw! blackburnwithdarwen
  • Score: 7

5:39pm Fri 17 Jan 14

phil kernot says...

Jerzei Balowski wrote:
rhodie110961 wrote:
woolywords wrote:
Oh, and by the way..
Has anyone done any research into the wind turbines? In particular, the neodymium magnets used in them, which are produced, in over 94% of cases, in China.
Do we really think that the relatively low cost at the moment, will continue, once China develops viable LFTR plants for sale?
This country faces an energy crisis that nobody seems to want to get a grip of, with the cost of fuel rising faster than peoples ability to pay for it.
LENR is the technology that is going to power the world in the next few years, it is a technology that does not damage the environment and it is cheap to fuel as it uses nickel and hydrogen, the two most abundant materials on the planet Apparently small power plants in Europe are already being built and estimate the cost per KW/H to be as little as 2p, whereas the current cost of our energy in Britain now averages about 20p per KW/H. Funny that this technology is being kept very hush hush because they are about to commit the British public to 40 years of far more expensive nuclear energy plants. Wonder how many politicians have got their fingers in that pie. This is a link to find out more info.
http://www.e-catworl


d.com/
LENR = cold fusion. Completely discredited in the 1980s. Can't believe there are still nutjobs trying to convince us this works.
Nut jobs technology has moved on since the 1980s bet you still have a mullet hairdo with towel socks and slip on shoes , fracking will poison us , but then once it's happened the goverment will never get elected again , just leave the earth alone money comes second health comes ist ,,
[quote][p][bold]Jerzei Balowski[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]rhodie110961[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]woolywords[/bold] wrote: Oh, and by the way.. Has anyone done any research into the wind turbines? In particular, the neodymium magnets used in them, which are produced, in over 94% of cases, in China. Do we really think that the relatively low cost at the moment, will continue, once China develops viable LFTR plants for sale? This country faces an energy crisis that nobody seems to want to get a grip of, with the cost of fuel rising faster than peoples ability to pay for it.[/p][/quote]LENR is the technology that is going to power the world in the next few years, it is a technology that does not damage the environment and it is cheap to fuel as it uses nickel and hydrogen, the two most abundant materials on the planet Apparently small power plants in Europe are already being built and estimate the cost per KW/H to be as little as 2p, whereas the current cost of our energy in Britain now averages about 20p per KW/H. Funny that this technology is being kept very hush hush because they are about to commit the British public to 40 years of far more expensive nuclear energy plants. Wonder how many politicians have got their fingers in that pie. This is a link to find out more info. http://www.e-catworl d.com/[/p][/quote]LENR = cold fusion. Completely discredited in the 1980s. Can't believe there are still nutjobs trying to convince us this works.[/p][/quote]Nut jobs technology has moved on since the 1980s bet you still have a mullet hairdo with towel socks and slip on shoes , fracking will poison us , but then once it's happened the goverment will never get elected again , just leave the earth alone money comes second health comes ist ,, phil kernot
  • Score: 3

5:55pm Fri 17 Jan 14

Jerzei Balowski says...

phil kernot wrote:
Jerzei Balowski wrote:
rhodie110961 wrote:
woolywords wrote:
Oh, and by the way..
Has anyone done any research into the wind turbines? In particular, the neodymium magnets used in them, which are produced, in over 94% of cases, in China.
Do we really think that the relatively low cost at the moment, will continue, once China develops viable LFTR plants for sale?
This country faces an energy crisis that nobody seems to want to get a grip of, with the cost of fuel rising faster than peoples ability to pay for it.
LENR is the technology that is going to power the world in the next few years, it is a technology that does not damage the environment and it is cheap to fuel as it uses nickel and hydrogen, the two most abundant materials on the planet Apparently small power plants in Europe are already being built and estimate the cost per KW/H to be as little as 2p, whereas the current cost of our energy in Britain now averages about 20p per KW/H. Funny that this technology is being kept very hush hush because they are about to commit the British public to 40 years of far more expensive nuclear energy plants. Wonder how many politicians have got their fingers in that pie. This is a link to find out more info.
http://www.e-catworl



d.com/
LENR = cold fusion. Completely discredited in the 1980s. Can't believe there are still nutjobs trying to convince us this works.
Nut jobs technology has moved on since the 1980s bet you still have a mullet hairdo with towel socks and slip on shoes , fracking will poison us , but then once it's happened the goverment will never get elected again , just leave the earth alone money comes second health comes ist ,,
Ha ha, the mullet is long gone - chance would be a fine thing ! And I don't know what gives you the impression I am pro-fracking - quite the opposite. I was simply commenting on the viability of cold fusion. There are plenty of promising (but very expensive) hot-fusion trials which MAY one day lead us to almost limitless clean power, but anyone with even A-Level physics should be able to tell you why cold fusion can never work, there is no conspiracy !
[quote][p][bold]phil kernot[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Jerzei Balowski[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]rhodie110961[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]woolywords[/bold] wrote: Oh, and by the way.. Has anyone done any research into the wind turbines? In particular, the neodymium magnets used in them, which are produced, in over 94% of cases, in China. Do we really think that the relatively low cost at the moment, will continue, once China develops viable LFTR plants for sale? This country faces an energy crisis that nobody seems to want to get a grip of, with the cost of fuel rising faster than peoples ability to pay for it.[/p][/quote]LENR is the technology that is going to power the world in the next few years, it is a technology that does not damage the environment and it is cheap to fuel as it uses nickel and hydrogen, the two most abundant materials on the planet Apparently small power plants in Europe are already being built and estimate the cost per KW/H to be as little as 2p, whereas the current cost of our energy in Britain now averages about 20p per KW/H. Funny that this technology is being kept very hush hush because they are about to commit the British public to 40 years of far more expensive nuclear energy plants. Wonder how many politicians have got their fingers in that pie. This is a link to find out more info. http://www.e-catworl d.com/[/p][/quote]LENR = cold fusion. Completely discredited in the 1980s. Can't believe there are still nutjobs trying to convince us this works.[/p][/quote]Nut jobs technology has moved on since the 1980s bet you still have a mullet hairdo with towel socks and slip on shoes , fracking will poison us , but then once it's happened the goverment will never get elected again , just leave the earth alone money comes second health comes ist ,,[/p][/quote]Ha ha, the mullet is long gone - chance would be a fine thing ! And I don't know what gives you the impression I am pro-fracking - quite the opposite. I was simply commenting on the viability of cold fusion. There are plenty of promising (but very expensive) hot-fusion trials which MAY one day lead us to almost limitless clean power, but anyone with even A-Level physics should be able to tell you why cold fusion can never work, there is no conspiracy ! Jerzei Balowski
  • Score: 0

6:28pm Fri 17 Jan 14

Michael@ClitheroeSince58 says...

Another quick fix to mend a broken economy, another reason not to vote conservative, then Jack comes along and says show me the money. I totally give up :(
Another quick fix to mend a broken economy, another reason not to vote conservative, then Jack comes along and says show me the money. I totally give up :( Michael@ClitheroeSince58
  • Score: 3

9:52pm Sat 18 Jan 14

shytalk says...

Michael@ClitheroeSin
ce58
wrote:
Another quick fix to mend a broken economy, another reason not to vote conservative, then Jack comes along and says show me the money. I totally give up :(
The only people to benefit will be the share holders and executives of the fracking companies. Oh and the government of course
[quote][p][bold]Michael@ClitheroeSin ce58[/bold] wrote: Another quick fix to mend a broken economy, another reason not to vote conservative, then Jack comes along and says show me the money. I totally give up :([/p][/quote]The only people to benefit will be the share holders and executives of the fracking companies. Oh and the government of course shytalk
  • Score: 1

11:47pm Sat 18 Jan 14

woolywords says...

Whilst cold fusion may have been near dismissed, due to lack of peer-to-peer review and discernible repetition of results by others, the fact remains that LFTR has been 'buried' as a viable alternate, as it does not produce weapons. And therein, lies the crux of the argument against it.
I am, quite prepared to expose the why that the UK doesn't want to invest in it. Simply because they make a lot of money, not reflected in our energy bills, by reprocessing nuclear fuels from foreign gov'ts to prolong the life of nuclear weapons. This single source of income both generates wealth for them and, more nuclear weapons to maintain the threat.
This single fact is why there is no interest, whatsoever, in this countries willingness to explore the merits of LFTR power stations, as they are locked into the nuclear threat ideology.
Simply put, if you feed nuclear weapons grade materials into it, this renders them utterly useless for future use. With a consequence of that all radionuclides have their half-lives reduced by Millenia, saving the long term cost of maintaining and building storage ponds or underground repositories..
It's the equivalent of feeding C4 explosives into a log burner...it creates heat but doesn't explode.
The sooner that we get people elected whom are prepared to think out of this global posturing, the better. Countless Billions are squandered in this country, on weapons that are rendered utterly useless, by a small-minded man, working in his garage, with a maligned intent, to change the World.
19 men, with novel weapons, changed this World and yet, we still build strange, exotic and complex weapons to threaten non-existent states.
some people have forgotten the lessons of history. One man fired shots and created WW1, then years later, a lone gunman created an enhanced Cold War..
£1.4Billion, the cost of an Astute class submarine, would see this country
well on it's way to being self-sufficient in energy, without recourse to fossil fuels. And, their intent is to build more than 4 of them, so do the math.
Whilst cold fusion may have been near dismissed, due to lack of peer-to-peer review and discernible repetition of results by others, the fact remains that LFTR has been 'buried' as a viable alternate, as it does not produce weapons. And therein, lies the crux of the argument against it. I am, quite prepared to expose the why that the UK doesn't want to invest in it. Simply because they make a lot of money, not reflected in our energy bills, by reprocessing nuclear fuels from foreign gov'ts to prolong the life of nuclear weapons. This single source of income both generates wealth for them and, more nuclear weapons to maintain the threat. This single fact is why there is no interest, whatsoever, in this countries willingness to explore the merits of LFTR power stations, as they are locked into the nuclear threat ideology. Simply put, if you feed nuclear weapons grade materials into it, this renders them utterly useless for future use. With a consequence of that all radionuclides have their half-lives reduced by Millenia, saving the long term cost of maintaining and building storage ponds or underground repositories.. It's the equivalent of feeding C4 explosives into a log burner...it creates heat but doesn't explode. The sooner that we get people elected whom are prepared to think out of this global posturing, the better. Countless Billions are squandered in this country, on weapons that are rendered utterly useless, by a small-minded man, working in his garage, with a maligned intent, to change the World. 19 men, with novel weapons, changed this World and yet, we still build strange, exotic and complex weapons to threaten non-existent states. some people have forgotten the lessons of history. One man fired shots and created WW1, then years later, a lone gunman created an enhanced Cold War.. £1.4Billion, the cost of an Astute class submarine, would see this country well on it's way to being self-sufficient in energy, without recourse to fossil fuels. And, their intent is to build more than 4 of them, so do the math. woolywords
  • Score: 3

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree