Lancashire TelegraphDarwen couple in fire drama (From Lancashire Telegraph)

When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.

Darwen couple in fire drama

AN elderly Darwen couple’s floor-mounted domestic boiler burst into flames destroying floorboards and causing smoke damage to the rest of their house.

The man and woman, both in their 70s, were taken in by neighbours in Thirlmere Drive while firefighters extinguished the blaze just before midnight on Friday.

The crew attended for an hour and a half and used breathing apparatus and ventilation equipment to clear the smoke.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree