When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Man rescued from fire in Blackburn town centre
A MAN has been rescued from a fire in Blackburn town centre.
Fire crews were called after smoke was seen coming from an upstairs printing business in Northgate.
Firefighters rescued a man from the first floor property at 2pm.
Two crews attended the blaze, which saw the first floor severely damaged by heat and smoke.
The rescued man was taken by ambulance to Royal Blackburn Hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.
See tomorrow's Lancashire Telegraph for more on this story.
- A video from the scene of the fire