FIREFIGHTERS tackled a blaze at a house in Blackburn this morning.
Crews attended the oven fire in Drakes Close at around 11.30am.
The occupants had left the house by the time fire crews arrived, who used thermal cameras to locate the fire.
MORE TOP STORIES:
Acting watch manager Lee Garnett said: “It appears that the oven overheated.
“The oven was removed from the property and kitchen was checked for any spread of fire and removal of smoke.”
Firefighters have warned people to check ovens for build ups of oil and to clean ovens regularly.