When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Twenty people evacuated from Blackburn surgery
6:03pm Thursday 31st January 2013 in Blackburn
TWENTY people had to be evacuated from a doctors’ surgery after staff smelled burning.
Firefighters attended Witton Medical Centre, in Preston Old Road, Blackburn, at around 3.30pm yesterday (Thurs) after a fluorescent light overheated.
Nobody was injured and the crew made sure the fitting was safe before the patients and staff returned to the building.
Comments are closed on this article.