Lancashire TelegraphMan taken to hospital after Darwen house fire (From Lancashire Telegraph)

When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.

Man taken to hospital after Darwen house fire

Lancashire Telegraph: Man taken to hospital after Darwen house fire Man taken to hospital after Darwen house fire

A MAN has been taken to hospital after a kitchen door caught fire.

Firefighters were called to a house in Olive Lane, Darwen, at 8.20pm tonight.

There was severe fire damage to the door and smoke damage to the ground floor of the house.

A fire service spokeswoman said the fire was not being treated as suspicious

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree