IT's that time of the year again when you trust no-one for 24 hours. Have a look at the best April Fools Day pranks of 2014...
1. Dominos pizza were 'ridiculously excited' to announce the launch of the #DominosEdibox, a world first in snackaging innovation. A cruel joke for pizza lovers - we can only continue to dream.
2. Hate going to the dentist and never have time to get your hair cut? Problem solved! Or so it seemed... A dental surgery in Leeds had a moment of wisdom and combined two of those grinding chores we just can't put off any longer by offering a hairdressing service to cap off your routine check-up.
3. Warburtons were set to unveil plans to build a new skyscraper 'The Loaf' in the heart of the City. The structure would see two bread shaped buildings sandwich The Gherkin, creating a monument to the popularity of the mighty sandwich. If only... (Picture: Twitter/@vegemite)
4. Now, listen to this! Farmer Gavin White, tends his crop in the south west of England, as he created the world's first Guinness flavoured potatoes, in a project sponsored by Burts Potato Chips. Lovely!
5. Wynsors World of Shoes announced the launch of the world’s lightest ever footwear range, the Invisible Shoe. Slightly pointless but clever nonetheless...
6. PayPoint, the leading provider of convenient payments, announced the installation of the first space-based payment system to help astronauts avoid hefty fines for their upaid bills. I'm sure they're clever enough to set up a direct debit...
7. With space on Earth at a premium, LOVESPACE launched a new revolutionary storage solution in outer space, to combat the effects of space on the planet becoming less and less available.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Samlesbury man critically injured in Clayton-le-Dale accident
- Complaints over ticket service at Burnley railway station
- Oswaldtwistle couple who admitted child cruelty spared jailed
- Bacup mum supports hospitals SOS campaign