Fire crews tackle dishwasher fire in Colne

First published in News
Last updated

A DISHWASHER fire destroyed a washing machine and two-metres of worktop in a property in Colne yesterday.

Firefighters from Nelson Fire Station tackled the blaze in Milford Street just after 3pm, which severely damaged the whole utility room of the property.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree