Lancashire TelegraphClothing destroyed in Haslingden kitchen blaze (From Lancashire Telegraph)

When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.

Clothing destroyed in Haslingden kitchen blaze

Lancashire Telegraph: Clothing destroyed in Haslingden kitchen blaze Clothing destroyed in Haslingden kitchen blaze

A FIRE broke out yesterday at a house in Belgrave Street, in Haslingden.

Fire crews from Rawtenstall Fire Station were called out at 3.10pm to tackle a fire in the kitchen of the property. Firefighters used breathing apparatus, a hose reel, and a positive pressure ventilation unit to tackle the blaze.

The fire destroyed a wash basket and clothes as well as a cooker hob, and moderate smoke damage was caused to the remainder of property.

A double glazed unit was also damaged by firefighters gaining entry to property.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree