Car smashes through garden wall in Blackburn

Lancashire Telegraph: Car smashes through garden wall in Blackburn Car smashes through garden wall in Blackburn

A CAR smashed through a garden wall in Blackburn during rush hour.

The BMW 320 crashed in Accrington Road at around 4pm today.

Nobody in the car, believed to be a man and two children, were badly hurt, and no other vehicles were involved.

Firefighters from Blackburn attended and made the scene safe, a spokesman said.

Comments (16)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:41pm Thu 12 Dec 13

Jerzei Balowski says...

A BMW ? Surely not...
A BMW ? Surely not... Jerzei Balowski

6:27pm Thu 12 Dec 13

phil kernot says...

Nobody in the car believed to be a man and children were badly hurt am I dyslectic because the English grammar is terrible, is nobody a name of a man , job vacancy lancashire evening telegraph ,, must have very bad English , sack the editor as this proves its never read before it goes to print
Nobody in the car believed to be a man and children were badly hurt am I dyslectic because the English grammar is terrible, is nobody a name of a man , job vacancy lancashire evening telegraph ,, must have very bad English , sack the editor as this proves its never read before it goes to print phil kernot

6:32pm Thu 12 Dec 13

drunken donut says...

phil kernot wrote:
Nobody in the car believed to be a man and children were badly hurt am I dyslectic because the English grammar is terrible, is nobody a name of a man , job vacancy lancashire evening telegraph ,, must have very bad English , sack the editor as this proves its never read before it goes to print
I suspect that English isn't the first language of the majority of staff at the LET.
[quote][p][bold]phil kernot[/bold] wrote: Nobody in the car believed to be a man and children were badly hurt am I dyslectic because the English grammar is terrible, is nobody a name of a man , job vacancy lancashire evening telegraph ,, must have very bad English , sack the editor as this proves its never read before it goes to print[/p][/quote]I suspect that English isn't the first language of the majority of staff at the LET. drunken donut

7:22pm Thu 12 Dec 13

A Darener says...

An accident? Were the lights on? Oh yes I can see them.
An accident? Were the lights on? Oh yes I can see them. A Darener

8:00pm Thu 12 Dec 13

billy32 says...

Looks like the nobody who was driving at the time went up Burnley road at a good rate of speed and couldn't handle the car. I bet that nobody doesn't get booked for careless driving...... (For nobody read somebody)
Looks like the nobody who was driving at the time went up Burnley road at a good rate of speed and couldn't handle the car. I bet that nobody doesn't get booked for careless driving...... (For nobody read somebody) billy32

8:07pm Thu 12 Dec 13

trevhd says...

Be a big whiplash claim by the passengers
Be a big whiplash claim by the passengers trevhd

9:39pm Thu 12 Dec 13

Pyewacket2 says...

trevhd wrote:
Be a big whiplash claim by the passengers
Accy Road, Blackburn. The people in the house will be claiming whiplash injuries !!
[quote][p][bold]trevhd[/bold] wrote: Be a big whiplash claim by the passengers[/p][/quote]Accy Road, Blackburn. The people in the house will be claiming whiplash injuries !! Pyewacket2

11:33pm Thu 12 Dec 13

peely says...

Pyewacket2 wrote:
trevhd wrote:
Be a big whiplash claim by the passengers
Accy Road, Blackburn. The people in the house will be claiming whiplash injuries !!
And the next door neighbours !
[quote][p][bold]Pyewacket2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]trevhd[/bold] wrote: Be a big whiplash claim by the passengers[/p][/quote]Accy Road, Blackburn. The people in the house will be claiming whiplash injuries !![/p][/quote]And the next door neighbours ! peely

9:53am Fri 13 Dec 13

Fennifellow says...

Wierd! I saw a very similar car with buckled wheels and smashed bumpers on Haslingdon Road last night near De Niros?
Wierd! I saw a very similar car with buckled wheels and smashed bumpers on Haslingdon Road last night near De Niros? Fennifellow

12:09pm Fri 13 Dec 13

vicn1956 says...

The car on haslingden road still there at 10.00am.
Were the kids belted in? How many times do you see kids in the back of the car jumping around. Was the driver thus distracted? Still, no regular police on patrol to stop this. I did once see a rare occurrence of a police car driving past a car with kids not strapped in and it didn't stop the driver.
The car on haslingden road still there at 10.00am. Were the kids belted in? How many times do you see kids in the back of the car jumping around. Was the driver thus distracted? Still, no regular police on patrol to stop this. I did once see a rare occurrence of a police car driving past a car with kids not strapped in and it didn't stop the driver. vicn1956

2:25pm Fri 13 Dec 13

Fennifellow says...

drunken donut wrote:
phil kernot wrote:
Nobody in the car believed to be a man and children were badly hurt am I dyslectic because the English grammar is terrible, is nobody a name of a man , job vacancy lancashire evening telegraph ,, must have very bad English , sack the editor as this proves its never read before it goes to print
I suspect that English isn't the first language of the majority of staff at the LET.
Maybe people should read the posts correctly? There are a couple of commas which using English gramma correctly would indicate a pause. That should make more sense and would stop any embarressing rants from any English teachers out there or people who have no idea what they are talking about...
[quote][p][bold]drunken donut[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]phil kernot[/bold] wrote: Nobody in the car believed to be a man and children were badly hurt am I dyslectic because the English grammar is terrible, is nobody a name of a man , job vacancy lancashire evening telegraph ,, must have very bad English , sack the editor as this proves its never read before it goes to print[/p][/quote]I suspect that English isn't the first language of the majority of staff at the LET.[/p][/quote]Maybe people should read the posts correctly? There are a couple of commas which using English gramma correctly would indicate a pause. That should make more sense and would stop any embarressing rants from any English teachers out there or people who have no idea what they are talking about... Fennifellow

2:44pm Fri 13 Dec 13

anniehargs says...

WELL! I wud just like too say that I think all of yous people need to luck at you're own spelling and grammer before ewe slag others. ... Pot calling the kettle black or what?

Most of the posts outlining poor punctuation and spelling have spelling mistakes in! If you cannot spell and punctuate, please do NOT call anyone else.
WELL! I wud just like too say that I think all of yous people need to luck at you're own spelling and grammer before ewe slag others. ... Pot calling the kettle black or what? Most of the posts outlining poor punctuation and spelling have spelling mistakes in! If you cannot spell and punctuate, please do NOT call anyone else. anniehargs

2:45pm Fri 13 Dec 13

anniehargs says...

Am I dyslectic? I cracked up at this. You obviously are, as the word is dyslexic. Don't slag someone else when you can't even spell yourself. Pillock.
Am I dyslectic? I cracked up at this. You obviously are, as the word is dyslexic. Don't slag someone else when you can't even spell yourself. Pillock. anniehargs

4:55pm Fri 13 Dec 13

drunken donut says...

Fennifellow wrote:
drunken donut wrote:
phil kernot wrote:
Nobody in the car believed to be a man and children were badly hurt am I dyslectic because the English grammar is terrible, is nobody a name of a man , job vacancy lancashire evening telegraph ,, must have very bad English , sack the editor as this proves its never read before it goes to print
I suspect that English isn't the first language of the majority of staff at the LET.
Maybe people should read the posts correctly? There are a couple of commas which using English gramma correctly would indicate a pause. That should make more sense and would stop any embarressing rants from any English teachers out there or people who have no idea what they are talking about...
What is English "gramma"?
[quote][p][bold]Fennifellow[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]drunken donut[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]phil kernot[/bold] wrote: Nobody in the car believed to be a man and children were badly hurt am I dyslectic because the English grammar is terrible, is nobody a name of a man , job vacancy lancashire evening telegraph ,, must have very bad English , sack the editor as this proves its never read before it goes to print[/p][/quote]I suspect that English isn't the first language of the majority of staff at the LET.[/p][/quote]Maybe people should read the posts correctly? There are a couple of commas which using English gramma correctly would indicate a pause. That should make more sense and would stop any embarressing rants from any English teachers out there or people who have no idea what they are talking about...[/p][/quote]What is English "gramma"? drunken donut

4:58pm Fri 13 Dec 13

drunken donut says...

drunken donut wrote:
Fennifellow wrote:
drunken donut wrote:
phil kernot wrote:
Nobody in the car believed to be a man and children were badly hurt am I dyslectic because the English grammar is terrible, is nobody a name of a man , job vacancy lancashire evening telegraph ,, must have very bad English , sack the editor as this proves its never read before it goes to print
I suspect that English isn't the first language of the majority of staff at the LET.
Maybe people should read the posts correctly? There are a couple of commas which using English gramma correctly would indicate a pause. That should make more sense and would stop any embarressing rants from any English teachers out there or people who have no idea what they are talking about...
What is English "gramma"?
What does "embarressing" mean?
[quote][p][bold]drunken donut[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Fennifellow[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]drunken donut[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]phil kernot[/bold] wrote: Nobody in the car believed to be a man and children were badly hurt am I dyslectic because the English grammar is terrible, is nobody a name of a man , job vacancy lancashire evening telegraph ,, must have very bad English , sack the editor as this proves its never read before it goes to print[/p][/quote]I suspect that English isn't the first language of the majority of staff at the LET.[/p][/quote]Maybe people should read the posts correctly? There are a couple of commas which using English gramma correctly would indicate a pause. That should make more sense and would stop any embarressing rants from any English teachers out there or people who have no idea what they are talking about...[/p][/quote]What is English "gramma"?[/p][/quote]What does "embarressing" mean? drunken donut

8:22pm Fri 13 Dec 13

thoroughbred says...

OMG GET A BL@@DY LIFE YOU LOT!
OMG GET A BL@@DY LIFE YOU LOT! thoroughbred

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree